[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /pol/ really believe in BASED minorities?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0450.jpg (5KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0450.jpg
5KB, 210x230px
Does /pol/ really believe in BASED minorities?
>>
>>130287299
No
>>
>>130287299
No
>>
>>130287299
No
>>
>>130287354
The only based minorities are gooks and chinks
They at least fully understand how inferior and subhuman darkies and shitskins are
>>
>>130287299
Minority is based in my eyes if they support strict immigration laws and if they go back to their countries after a period of studying.
>>
I know chill red-pilled black dudes
>>
>>130287299
HELL NO
>>
Yea I am one
>>
Yes.
The only American I know personally who is decidedly right-wing is a flip, all the whites are SJW "muh pronouns" faggots.
>>
>>130287516
>>130287541
>>130287563
Found le_donald
>>
>>130287299
Like dead minorities piled up in the basement?
Nothing wrong with that but you better get yourself a couple of bags of lime.
>>
>>130287299
Very few and very far between those who can appreciate all of the great things a white majority country has all to offer. I'm all for going door to door with rifles and flamethrowers scortching slums, but those very few may become unfortunate casualties. The only way America can possibly bounce back to any traditionalistic values is an extreme right white nationalist reaction. Biting the hand that feeds should be punishable by death. Invalids do not equal greatness. Sacrifices must be made.
>>
>>130287718
Why is it wrong for me to have more nuanced view on immigrants rather than "YOU HAVE TO GO BACK". Are you a larping idiot?
>>
>>130287299
But anon
>I'm a based Minority
>>
>>130288451
>kekistani flag
Shit half measures will never save the Western World. Blood will have to be spilled, not simply waving a mockery flag and spouting memes.
>>
Well im of somali background but consider myself redpill so tell me pol am i based
>>
>>130287299
BASED BLACK MAN
>>
>>130287299
I have some black and Indian friends. A lot of people do. I really don't think a race war is coming, guys.
>>
>>130288736
Flag checks out. You do realize your people are pure cancer right? A background of warlording, hording food for their fellow man, and being Muslim scum. Rats who will sell each other out in a fraction of a second then pick up a rifle to shoot at whites who offer support.
>>
>>130287299

Only Whites and Asians are acceptable.
>>
>>130287563
That's not the real redpill, leaf.
>>
>>130287299
Absolutely. And even if I didn't, there would be many others more than willing to shake hands with minorities. So you cannot move against a minority if you choose a democratic course of action. However, I also believe there are abusive minorities. It's unwise to get in the way of those who want to find these abusers and opppose them.
>>
>>130288943
Well thats just pure racism bro.not being based or redpilled.
>>
>>130290256
Well you could always go back and improve Somalia, then realize it is feasibly impossible unless that entire region was glassed and built up from scratch. If you aren't a self destructive larping Swede, you should re-evaluate your existence and what allows you to be alive on a daily basis.
>>
>>130287299

Yes.
>>
minorities can be moral or funny or nice, but by definition they are not where they belong and it would be best for them to go home
>>
>>130291768
Thanks Japan
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.