[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2011 English Riots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why did they happen?

>nigger with a gun gets shot
>one protest in London
>suddenly nation wide chimp out with hundreds of injured, arrested and several dead
>billions of pounds worth of damage
>hundred year old antique shops burning to the ground
>buses and police cars burn out

Literally why???
>>
Why?

Because we have had government's that have let in entire communities of people who are incompatible with our culture and have a massive entitlement complex, coupled with substandard IQs.

Take a bunch of liberal enablers, justifying them through mental gymnastics and you have your answer as to why this was able to occur.
>>
>>130284898
Opportunism, small-scale shit was left unchecked by the met because they didn't want to inflame things. Turns out their lack of response was a catalyst for looting
>>
>>130284898
Soros alpha testing world West civil war
>>
>>130285181
Never a truer word spoken
>>
if enough people decide to break a law at once they're pretty much free to do whatever
>>
>>130284898
Because nigger must nigger, thats life
>>
Once people realized how boneless British police are it didn't take long to go to Tesco for a free tv.
>>
>>130287090
i seem to remember zizek ranting once about how the london riots were actually the pure embodiment of the consumerist impulse.

they'd effectively taken over the streets, the police had stood down, and what did the rioters do? go shopping.
>>
>>130287607

Same shit happened in NYC in the 70s during a summer blackout. People where hot and fed up and broke. So when the moment came they went looting.

New shoes, and mc equipment in the Bronx gave us for better or worse hip hop.
>>
>>130284898
It was funny lads. I only regret I was too young to participate in them when they happened. If they happened again I would join in and loot myself a new TV.
>>
>>130288376
you going to loot a TV license also
>>
>>130288055
it's a bit like dawn of the dead when they theorize that the zombies come back to mall because that's all they did when they were still alive. consumerism is so ingrained into us as subjects that we even organize our insurrections as an opportunity to consume

london rioters were a more aggressive version of anti-trump liberals whose entire resistance is buying tshirts and watching colbert
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.