[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET THIS SCUM ARRESTED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: sivOx0T.jpg (64KB, 650x383px) Image search: [Google]
sivOx0T.jpg
64KB, 650x383px
I want help form 4chan to get this man arrested and removed away for life. Information about him
>Abdullah Deen
>Radical Islamist Convert
>Islamic Extremist
>Lives in London ( Mile End)
>Does graffiti and has done a lot of damage with names ''Noes/Noe/NTS''
>Instagram @not_too_5habby
>Still sells drugs around East London areas like Mile End and Bethnal Green shop ''Chrome&Black''
>Is actively at Mile End skatepark
>Is featured at film ''Jihadi next Door''
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AkJl11KdSU
>>
>>130283416
He won't be arrested, his passport will love confiscated and he'll have a slap on the wrist. Don't want racism do ya got?
>>
Why not just kill him?
>>
That's racist anon. The cops will be at your door soon.
>>
>MUMMY PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE BAD MAN

Tool up yourself you fucking fairy.
>>
>>130283598

It's currently illegal to do so since the state is unwilling to announce the obvious state of war this country is in. It would much rather pretend there is peace than solve the intractable problems which have grown up under its watch.
>>
>>130283416
As far as I know, drug selling and graffiti are considered to be petty crimes, so your cops won't do shit.
>>
>>130284161
>I won't do the thing because it's illegal!

Just don't get caught you fucking mug.
>>
>>130284228
>drug selling
>petty crime
degenerate
>>
>>130284228
Wait. You can get arrested for saying ISLAM SUCKS online but destruction of property and selling drugs is ok?
Is this the state of england?
>>
Converts are always the worst. Trannies of the faith.
>>
This is not a racist or islamophobic thread.
This man participates in illegal activities and because of the fact he is featured in a film Jihadi next door that already had a terrorist featured in it, there is a possibility this man can commit the same acts. With no proof of terrorism, we can lock him up for other crimes.
>>
Why is it always gingers?
>>
>>130283416
He's likely being used directly or monitored by intelligence agencies in order to follow and pick up further leads.

He won't be arrested.
>>
File: 1472293249359.png (496KB, 645x693px) Image search: [Google]
1472293249359.png
496KB, 645x693px
>>
>>130285094
inshallah
>>
>>130285094
This was my first thought as well.
Geezer's gonna be Marten Storm'd.
>>
>>130285186
All whites are terrorists.
Even their children.
>>
>>130283416
There's more of these guys from the movie walking around? Go to a local boxing/mma gym and inform the men
>>
*)Run a car over him in a quite Street(make sure no cameras around)
*)I'm forgetting a mercury compound that gives you a subtle but not noticable death. It takes a month or two and suddenly the person is found dead with little to no symptoms before hand.
*)poison his water supply
*)scratch him with a potent poison(I don't know, just look whichever is sure to paralyse(more preferable) or kill him permanently) and make it look like an accident, like scratch him while bumping into him and be polite and say sorry.
>>
>>130285987
Since it's an assassination, it'd be very difficult to catch you...unless the police is monitoring this thread(which they are)
>>
File: kek.jpg (22KB, 323x268px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
22KB, 323x268px
>>130283416
>Deen
>>
>>130285186
Where's the webm?
>>
>>130283416
What drugs does he sell? Be specific and be truthful
>>
>>130286245
He is an ''ex-cocain dealer'' People in graffiti community talking about how can u call urself muslim and still be selling. So im prettty sure he still sells cocain
>>
>>130286585
And how hard is it for you to follow this guy and sneak in and slit his neck when he sleeps or ambush him outdoors? For the second options simply bring a box cutter and cut his achilles before taking his neck and armpits.
>>
>>130284292
This.
Just poison the sharp point on your shillelagh and stab it in the leg when passing it.
>>
>>130285023
Came here to ask this. Truly strange.
>>
>>130285023
>>130288960
>Gingers have no soul; This is the underlining cause of their Gingerness. Being tools of the devil, they are marked with the colour of their master (ie: red).
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Ginger
>>
>>130286585
Set him up. Befriend him telling him you know someone who wants to buy a large amount of coke - quater to half k depending on how 'big' he is. Specify the coke must be top quality and your friend doesnt take fools gladly. When he comes through have him robbed at drop off. Have word go round mouth to mouth and sovial media he is spending large amounts of cash. He now owes coke dealers large amount of money and if he doesnt pay they will take care of him in their own special way
>>
>>130283416
Just spray paint a penis on his art.
>>
I like that guy
He's white yet not as retarded as his white kind
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.