[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moroccan asylum seeker rapes another man while saying 'disgusting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: khalid.png (156KB, 251x294px) Image search: [Google]
khalid.png
156KB, 251x294px
sauce in sweden: http://www.friatider.se/khalids-kommentar-n-r-han-v-ldtog-man-p-kyrkog-rd-j-vla-ckelb-g-neger

Khalid met his victim, a homeless prostitute who was then with an older customer at a McDonalds. Khalid gave them hashish and walked with the couple to the old town, while we became more and more unpleasant and asked intimate questions. In the old town they managed to lose him but at another street he found them again.

The older sex customer then fled and the prostitute was left alone with Khalid, who produced a knife and put it in his back, then called him 'fucking disgusting fag' and ordered the victim to come with him.

'I will fuck the shit out of you' he explained.

When they came to the graveyard at Klara church, Khalid ordered the man to provide oral sex and then raped him anally.

He shouted 'Disgusting fag! Nigger!' while he raped his victim, as well as spat upon him and slapped him.

When he was done he stabbed the man in the leg with his knife and then ran away.

In police interrogations Khalid complained his family would kill him or reject him because arabic culture does not condone sex between men.
How does one manage to be as mematic as Khalid?
>>
File: 1491321358164.jpg (101KB, 547x612px) Image search: [Google]
1491321358164.jpg
101KB, 547x612px
Only in Sweden is something so fucking degenerate even possible
>>
>>130279914
You mean hilarious right? Shouting fag nigger when raping another man MFW
>>
>Sticking your dick in something you absolutely hate and are disgusted by
How and why ? This is some 7D Jugallo Psychic shit at work.
>>
>>130280147
Yes, hilarious. Reminds me of this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0IaxXQgZ6A
>>
Do Swedish people realize theyve let thousands of people like this loose in the streets after putting money in their pocket?
>>
>>130280642
>Sticking your dick in something you absolutely hate and are disgusted by

Like my wife
>>
>>130281343
yes but the normies have woken up. we'll see if its too late to fix. election 2018
>>
>>130281743
>normies
bög till r9k med dig
>>130281343
well the victim was somali so he wasn't loose on standard people
>>
>>130281859
gå och häng dig autist
>>
>>130281960
Hur är jag autisten när du hatar normies jävla 08-idiot
>>
>>130279717
Fucking /pol/tards are raping people.
>>
>>130281960
>>130282455
We don't speak cuck.
>>
oh boy can't wait to be called a gay rapist because of this idiot

t.moroccan
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.