[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are baby boomers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1830.png (320KB, 1272x1316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1830.png
320KB, 1272x1316px
The WORST generation

>gullible as fuck
>uninterested in leaving the work force
>legitamized social media (BECAUSE THEYRE DUMB)
>cannot set up an industry that doesn't result in massive debt/pyramid schemes

Seriously, why the fuck are these people in charge? They haven't any imagination. They need up but refuse it at every possible opportunity

Imo the next war should be a class war. Baby boomers need to get the fuck out of the way
>>
>>130279529

I agree comrade
>>
If you think things are bad now, wait till Millennials are in this position.
We're looking at a dark new century.
>>
File: 234237887.png (774KB, 1021x721px) Image search: [Google]
234237887.png
774KB, 1021x721px
>Hate your elders goyim! They had it better than you because we hadn't robbed you so much back then lol

Saged. Kill all jews
>>
>>130279529
>uninterested in leaving the work force
absolutely based
>>
>>130279790

At least millenials are as dumb and helpless as these baby boomers who try to feign relevancy
>>
>>130280106

Aren't.
COOL THANKS APPLE FOR FUCKING WITH MY AUTOCORRECT.

TIM COOK YOU ARE A FAGGOT AND WILL BE MADE OF AN EXAMPLE OF YOU FUCKING ARCHON I HOPE YOU DIE SLOW
>>
>>130279529
Butthurt millennial with shitty skills, bad attitude, crappy resume (I know how to use wurd and exel and shit) and dresses like a retard detected.
>>
>>130279888
Say kill all Jews to a boomer and you'll find yourself behind a jail cell in a matter of hours.

At least millennial have a fucking sense of humor.
>>
Is this the latest shariablue tactic to blame white people?
>>
You can definitely blame Boomers for the two following things:

1) $20 trillion in US debt
2) Multiculturalism

Daily reminder: Boomers are Marxist ex-hippies
>>
File: rare pepe 2.png (250KB, 1301x900px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe 2.png
250KB, 1301x900px
>>130279529
>>
>>130281411

hahaha, calm down there Andrew. the only thing that has me butthurt is antifa installing rootkts on my cumputer to relay info to my former employers

> why you mad op?

imnot really mad anymore. im just angry. and i wont be happy until i see you traitors reprimanded for what youve done to my democracy.

get the fuck out you coward

>mantech fuck off
>>
>>130281536

not all baby boomers are white. eric holder, and loretta lynch were some of the worst offenders of this generation.

imo we need euthanasia ASAP. anyone making over $900k/annually needs to be brought in for questioning.

>under what authority?

its after the end of the world, dont you know that yet? your world is over. stop trying to resurrect it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.