[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your political views /pol/ ? https://strawpoll.com/2dr4y46

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: owl.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
owl.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
What are your political views /pol/ ?
https://strawpoll.com/2dr4y46
>>
>>130278287

Does classical liberal also imply a dose of nationalism? I would say I am for free market economics and social liberalism, but also am a race realist and strict on immigration. What would that be?
>>
>>130278287

Everything and nothing.

Depends on the state of the world.
>>
>>130278384
I don't think so. In classical liberal society you can employ foreigner.
>>
>>130278287
You should allow mutiple answers to be submitted.
>>
>>130278574

That's not the point of this analyzation exercise.

That's why these honeypots are never accurate, they miss the entire point of this place.

Man is not defined by politics, politics is defined by man.
>>
>>130278384
Nationalist Republican.
>>
File: mexicoco.jpg (380KB, 650x632px) Image search: [Google]
mexicoco.jpg
380KB, 650x632px
>>130278384
>Does classical liberal also imply a dose of nationalism?

Not in America. Classical liberals in America have typically supported unregulated immigration.

>I would say I am for free market economics and social liberalism,

Then you might be a "cuck". First, you need to define what those terms mean to you. Then you need to read up on American history and learn how advocates of those positions have harmed this nation. Real history mind you, not anything written by leftists.

>but also am a race realist and strict on immigration.

Then there might be hope for you. What you need to ask yourself is "if the regulation of race relations and the movement of people has historically proven necessary, then why would I associate myself with those (liberals) who historically have taken the position that all regulation of behavior is oppressive?"
>>
>>130279297
lol, that was not the pic I was looking for.
>>
>>130278384
>What would that be?
a cuckold who hasn't swallowed all of his redpills yet
>>
>>130278287
Nice try, Lizard Man, but you aren't getting my political affiliation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.