[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My strategy for causing the left to destroy itself further

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1478838555808.jpg (85KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1478838555808.jpg
85KB, 800x533px
Most people are going to agree (even if they are closet Nazis themselves) that it's okay to punch someone who holds Nazi beliefs.

You want to cause chaos and infighting among leftists? We must remember the thing that leftists have gone on such a moral crusade against that you aren't allowed to make jokes about it and they act like it's a fate worse than death.

Rather then discourse about "is it okay to punch Nazis?" it's time to start memeing "is it okay to rape Nazis?"
>>
File: sounds jewish.jpg (9KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
sounds jewish.jpg
9KB, 192x192px
>>130274287
>it's okay to punch someone who holds Nazi beliefs.
Stopped reading there!
>>
>>130274287
Actually if there's anything the response has shown it's that most people don't think it's okay to punch anyone--only extreme Leftists who made themselves look retarded by doing it.

It's started to falter because they realize that because of their stupidity they've given guys like Dick Spencer a platform to repeatedly sue anyone who tries to stop him from speaking at events.
>>
>>130274287
>it's okay to punch someone who holds Nazi beliefs.
Fuck off and die, kike
>>
>>130274287
all those headstones look white to me
>>
>is it okay to rape nazis?
They'll probably say something about "muh nazzie rape dogs" or "muh nazzie masturbation machine" and thus it's okay to rape a rapist or some bullshit like that. Also might as well mention the holocoaster since I'm here. If you're a newfag and haven't heard of this myth, go ahead and google it.
>reminder that people were lynched at the Nuremberg trials because of these and similar lies
>the holocaust never happened
>hitler did nothing wrong
>something something heil hitler
>>
is it okay to gas nazis?
>>
>>130274287
Most sane people don't think it's okay to punch Nazis.

I still like this plan though. Getting leftists to start defending or even advocating for rape would be hilarious.
>>
File: 1492534554326.png (984KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1492534554326.png
984KB, 894x894px
>>130274287
The black ones are in the back of the cemetery.
>>
File: bankers_wars.jpg (618KB, 800x1392px) Image search: [Google]
bankers_wars.jpg
618KB, 800x1392px
>>130274287

All wars are (((banker's))) wars.
When power of money creation exists outside the control of democracy, it means democracy is secondary power structure.
>>
Hitler is 128 years old
>>
>>130274287

If it's a WW1/2 cemetery chances are most of them are white.

Also the first and last name is a good indicator.
>>
File: 1496617052131.png (360KB, 887x768px) Image search: [Google]
1496617052131.png
360KB, 887x768px
>>130274287
Sure thing.
>>
>>130276769
And if they separate those shot by Germans and those shot by Military Police for raping civilian women, the sorting is already done.
>>
Considering only a few hundred American blacks died in WW2 compared to about half a million whites, it's a good guess that they're all white
>>
>>130274287
what if the nazi consents tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.