[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pagans/Atheists thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1497664906221.png (878KB, 650x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497664906221.png
878KB, 650x506px
Abrahamic religions, Controlled opposition, Spiritual Semites, and degenerates need to be exterminated for us to reach our potential
>You christcucks are betrayers of our ancestors
>>
File: Temple_Apollo_Korinth_OLC.jpg (2MB, 4444x2813px) Image search: [Google]
Temple_Apollo_Korinth_OLC.jpg
2MB, 4444x2813px
>>130271356
hellenism is the only acceptable paganism, everything else is for subhumans
>>
File: el.jpg (128KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
el.jpg
128KB, 800x1200px
>>130271356
There is nothing wrong with Semite religions. Much of it mirrors Euro religions. Abrahamic religion is more a matter of dogma an absolutism than the beings they based their religions off of.
>>
>>130271616
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_%28deity%29#Ugarit_and_the_Levant

Phoenician gods were similar to the Greek ones.
>>
>>130271660
>nothing wrong with Semite religions.
>cutting dicks
>nothing wrong
>Ritualic animal sacrifice
>>
>>130271965
semits are literally subhumans
>>
File: AU3H_QUZiW0.jpg (356KB, 1280x965px) Image search: [Google]
AU3H_QUZiW0.jpg
356KB, 1280x965px
>>130271356
Do you know in the past people used to be sacrificed when constructing buildings in Europe so that their ghost will protect it? All the way from western till eastern europe and in the middle east too. Christianity technically outlaws that of course, so ever wonder why in eastern europe "pagani" literally means bad and or rotten... horrible? So you do realize that Christianity was viewed as more favorable by some? Although I'm not completely shunning the old faith of the Slavs. Quite frankly don't know much. Although Rod I think was the creator of the universe and we have na-ROD (nation), rod (family line), rod-imiy (close one to you), rod-stevnik (relative), etc. See how the syllable rod which was the name of a God is in Russian words for family, nation, etc? Also later with Christianity we have, spasibo = thank you, which is close to spasi-bog, save me God, etc.
>>
>>130271965
Europeans had sacrifices. Circumcision is Egyptian. Pagan Middle Easterners were basically compatible with pagan Europeans. Alexander's empire and the Persian Empire illustrated that.
>>
>>130272018
Real Semites are J caucasians. You are confusing Afro-arabs with Semites.
>>
File: subhumanSemites.jpg (91KB, 736x514px) Image search: [Google]
subhumanSemites.jpg
91KB, 736x514px
>>130272018

Akkadian was one of the oldest Semitic languages.
>>
>>130271356

Not religious, but you realize that the only people standing in "your way" are yourselves right ?
There is no single one christian on earth that is """(((oppressing)))""" you, you fucking faggot.
You want to be a pagan ? Fine. But why would you annoy all the other people with your shit ? You're literally liberal fascist-tier advocating for 800+ genders.

Also itt: People claiming "the ways of their ancestors" - not realizing their ancestors were christians for generations.

I mean nothing against your world view. But those levels of Varg-esque retardation are just unreal. Sort yourself out and don't act like muslims or radical liberals. Fucking faggot
>>
File: deus-vult.jpg (251KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deus-vult.jpg
251KB, 1280x720px
>>130271356
Fucking pagan LARPers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8jCfN9ZrM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r7eNvrTQJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-jVQlJf9Fk
>>
File: blood_tree.jpg (181KB, 791x555px) Image search: [Google]
blood_tree.jpg
181KB, 791x555px
>>130271356
>>
>>130271616
All european paganisms are variation of the same spirituality. Change the name and the language and have the same principes.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.