[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pay your taxes Adele, jeez!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Saw this on FB today

Someone explain to me how much of a Moron this guy is
>>
"Dear Adele
I love you, but I need to be real with you here. Sit down and strap in, you might not want to hear this.
First of all, the good stuff.
Your visit to Grenfell Tower on Thursday was so typically wonderful of you: low key, heartfelt, and incredibly genuine. You weren’t there to court publicity or get attention, but because you truly care for other people, regardless of their status, their skin colour or their wealth. It was an act of pure love, and I honour you for it.
We need artists like you even more in the midst of tragedy: to bring us together, to sooth us, to lift us up.
But Adele - my dear, sweet Adele - we need something else from you too:
WE NEED YOU TO PAY YOUR FUCKING TAX BILL AND NOT FUCKING WHINGE AND BITCH ABOUT HAVING TO DO IT!.............
>>
>>130270153
..........Yeah, I thought you might enjoy some swearing.
But seriously, dude…
I know it isn’t a sexy subject, but in 2011 you posted what was frankly a STEAMING PILE OF UTTER UNMITIGATED BULLSHIT on social media:
“I went to state school, I’m mortified to have to pay 50%. Trains are always late, most state schools are shit and I’ve gotta give you, like, four million quid? Are you having a laugh? When I got my tax bill in from 19 I was ready to go and buy a gun and randomly open fire.”
FUCK, ADELE!
FUCK FUCKETY FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!
FUCK ON A STICK,
FUCK FOR BREAKFAST,
FUCK ON A BICYCLE,
FUCK THE SYSTEM,
FUCK IN A CHEESEBURGER,
FUCK THE FUCKING FUCKERY-FUCK!
NO!!!
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN…?!! NO ADELE!!!! NO NO NO!!!!...............
>>
>>130270180
...............SO MUCH NO - where to even start?
Paying tax is not the government confiscating your money to punish you for being successful.
You aren’t taxed out of spite or resentment or greed, but because your success - your 15 Grammys, your nine Brits, your two Ivor Novellos, your 50 million album sales - would be completely impossible without a cohesive society where things like music are possible, instead of a society comprised of ferrel hunter gatherers out to murder and eat each other.
Your taxes are the reason we have the luxury of listening to music instead of scrabbling for survival.
Your taxes pay for a National Health Service so that when your fans are hungry, or when they’re black and blue, or when they go crawling down the avenue, an ambulance will come and pick them up and they don’t even need to think about how to pay for it.
Your taxes are there so that when your fans want to turn up out of the blue, uninvited, at an ex’s house, they can get a clean, well-maintained bus across town and know that it has passed its MOT and is properly insured...........
>>
>>130270198
..........Your taxes are there so that if you decide that you shouldn’t give up and should just keep chasing pavements, those pavements are level and have no cracks or missing paving slabs, so that your emotional drama doesn’t turn into the medical drama of a broken ankle and a night spent in an understaffed A&E fending off crazy people who can’t access mental health services.
And yes, your taxes are there so that fire tests can be run on the plastic cladding that we wrap around our frail grandparents, around refugees who came here for a better life, around boxes of photographs that cannot be replaced, around the bedrooms where we sing into a hairbrush and dream of something more, around the maths homework that might be our path out of the ghetto, around our broken hearts, around our sleeping children and our soft, precious, temporary bodies.
Adele, the people of London need you. But this time, it’s not your music that they need, but that glorious heart of yours.
Please withdraw your comment about tax........
>>
>>130270218
...........Please will you say something in the way only you could, something heartfelt and sassy and real about the fact that paying something back to the society that supports us is one of the greatest honours that we have.
Imagine what the £4 million you paid in tax from your first album has achieved: imagine the midwives who were trained, imagine the cancer treatment that was paid for, the social workers who glued broken families back together because of the beautiful music you made.
Fuck the grammys and the big gold trophies, THAT is a fucking amazing achievement, THAT is your true legacy!
And Adele, let’s face it, you’ve paid so much tax that some of it will have gone to those amazing firefighters who ran towards those flames as others run away.
What you did, visiting those families, was wonderful and kind, but I really believe that the best thing you did for the people of Grenfell Tower was to pay millions of pounds into the system so that brave men and women could be there to try to save them when they needed it the most.........
>>
>>130270235
..........I hope this letter reaches you. Maybe it will, maybe it won’t, but if it does, I hope you appreciate the spirit in which it was written.
Because we cannot afford to make this disaster about rich versus poor. This country belongs to all of us together, and we must decide together what kind of country it will be.
Will Britain be a place where money always comes first, where human lives can be squandered for the sake of saving a few bob; or will it be the kind of place you embody in your music - full of love, full of kindness, a place where broken hearts are held tenderly and put back together as best we can?
I really hope that in the next few weeks we will see you say something about how the rich should take pride in the enormous help they are able to give to the poor by paying their taxes in full, instead of trying to dodge that responsibility.
I truly believe that that would be the best tribute you could pay to the ones we have lost.
Lots of love,
Emlyn x"
>>
File: EmlynFagFuck.jpg (410KB, 1666x1070px) Image search: [Google]
EmlynFagFuck.jpg
410KB, 1666x1070px
>>130270251
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (56KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
56KB, 720x531px
what the fuck
>>
He wrote all that shit just to say gibsmedat huh?
>>
>>130270734
pretty much
>>
>>130270070
Anyone who thinks a celeb like her gives a toss what some nobody like him thinks is sadly deluded. She doesn't care what her dearest fans think even, except what makes her money.

The entire visit to grenfell was a carefully orchestrated piece or PR designed to look sincere. The reality is she doesn't give a fuck about the poor that live in these places as long as they keep buying her stuff.
>>
>>130270070
>>130270279
They both can go fuck themselves.
>>
File: ur a faggete.jpg (5KB, 161x160px) Image search: [Google]
ur a faggete.jpg
5KB, 161x160px
>>130270070
>>130270153
>>130270180
>>130270198
>>130270218
>>130270235
>>130270251
>>
>>130270279
What ever it is, kill it
>>
>>130270070
>Saw this on FB today
You need to leave pol. Now.
>>
>>130272467
/thread
>>
File: no.gif (879KB, 229x188px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
879KB, 229x188px
>>130272467
>>130272655
>>
>>130270279

what kind of faggots name their faggot kid emlyn, then trains him to full suck the jewish government cock like that?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.