[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you consider Bosnians and Albanians as white people ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: whitemudslims.png (1MB, 1401x471px) Image search: [Google]
whitemudslims.png
1MB, 1401x471px
Eventhough they are mudslims, its a different kind of islam, a secular one, Albanians even have a share amout of christians (both catholics and orthodoxes).
>>
There is no such thing as "white" people. White skin that is meant to be the defining feature of the White race is present in vast amounts of Asians and Brown people.
>>
>>130269637
white people = european decent
>>
>>130269412
The Bosnian muslims are white, as for Albanians I'm not sure, the ones I know are Catholics from the northern part and they're ok
>>
Balkan muslims are honorary turks.
>>
File: muja-zoom.jpg (297KB, 1889x1247px) Image search: [Google]
muja-zoom.jpg
297KB, 1889x1247px
>>130269412
>its a different kind of islam

all muslims are the same
>>
>>130269807
Religion is not important, greeks are orthodoxes yet look like levantines, albanians are way whiter than greeks and south italians, especially northern albanians (kosovo, north albania, etc...).
>>
I don't mix much with then but from what I hear Albanians run the drug trade in London. They're culture isn't too dissimilar to that of Romani Gypsies is it?
>>
>>130270131
nope
>>
>>130269971
>people defending their country
>this is a bad thing
>>
>>130269924
the guy who carried out the armenian genocide was albanian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enver_Pasha
>>
I don't even count Albanians as human
>>
>>130269412
They're not arabs that's for sure but it's a damn fucking shame they are islamic, hopefuly in 50 years they will all quit islam
>>
File: 1363470692201.png (874KB, 967x807px) Image search: [Google]
1363470692201.png
874KB, 967x807px
>>130269412
They're worse than regular muslims.
These retards constantly need to prove themselves to their turkroach overlords.
Pic related is all they deserve.
>>
>any of the Turk rape baby yugo states
>white

And before the Turks it was the fucking Mongols!
>>
File: jesus.jpg (142KB, 400x458px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
142KB, 400x458px
>they're not white because they follow a middle eastern religion

umm....
>>
>>130271013
>implying Albanians are responsible for Armenian genocide

nice try Ivan
>>
>>130269412
Bosnians are just genitally mutilated Serbocroatians in denial and Albanians are Illyrian roaches
>>
>>130271717
Albanians hate the Turks just as much as the rest of the balkan does bre
>>
Bosnians are alright if their parents were former Yugoslavia nostalgics and they tend to either be atheist/agnostics or have their own religious views. Albanians are the El Salvadorens of Europe and thus unapologetically destroy any area they inhabit in large numbers with their cancerous behaviour.
>>
>>130272784
can you name some examples to back your thoughts ?
>>
>>130272863
>have Bosnian Uni friends
>party animals and Yugo nostaligcs despite never having lived in Yugoslavia
>Yugo group vonsisted of 3 Bosnians, 3 Serbs and 2 Croats
>Serb and Bosnian girls were at least 8/10 and red pilled as fuck
>Bosnian dude in group has lifted me home on a few occasions with no catch "we friends yeah!'
>all have now finished their degrees or are finishing

As for me experiences with Albanians
>be in FDF
>have Kosovo-Albanian guy in company
>obnoxious fuckhead and asshole from the get-go
>mouths off, at times directly insubordinate towards non-com, arrogant and aggressive
>would shit talk me in my face in attempts at banter but would turn to borderline criminal threatening when you fired back
>got in a fight with a Finnish guy and later had 3 of his cousins threaten the guy and his girlfriend outside of gate near parking lot area
>got more NJP's than any one else in the whole batallion
Second encounter
>be at gas station
>Car full of Albanians roll up
>they attempt to gas and drive
>based Polish truck driver on his way out notices this and boxes them in with truck
>Albanians jump out with knives and rebars
>start damaging Polskis truck and threatened anyone who approached
>manage to escape by driving car over large field and on to a gravel road on the other side
>have to spend 20 minutes extra at gas station just to wait for police to arrive and take witness statements
Those are just my stories. The Yugo gang had so many Albanian tales it makes them look like Gypsies on Speed.
>>
File: 1496764335500.jpg (59KB, 540x389px) Image search: [Google]
1496764335500.jpg
59KB, 540x389px
>>130269412
If they have white skin they are white,
If they don't they're not white.
If you want to discuss their religion and how it is
a death-cult, sure, but they still white nigga!
>>
File: 1425427290082.jpg (22KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
1425427290082.jpg
22KB, 429x645px
>>130273939
>now imagine living with them for centuries until they outbreed you and start terrorizing your people until they must leave Kosovo or be killed
>finally have enough of their shit and start exterminating them, almost done
>nato doesn't like that, bombs us back to stone age, uses depleted uranium as well, because why not lel
>albanians get a SECOND country even though they don't even deserve the first one
>now they shitpost on /pol/ about how they're white, WE WUZ ILLIRYANZ AND SHIET
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.