[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boomer hate?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3668.jpg (19KB, 260x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3668.jpg
19KB, 260x144px
I woke up and can't get back to sleep.

So I thought maybe we can get a boomer hate thread going?
>>
>>130267877
1960's Liberalism should have ended on December 31st 1969.

It was all just child's play that got taken far too seriously.
>>
>>130267877
cancer
>>
>>130267877

Millenials need to make the boomer generation pay for the havoc they have caused.

Loot the boomer's wealth while they are alive, then feed them to the minorities they have invited.
>>
And they're all beginning to retire over the next 10 years.

And they can still vote.
>>
>>130268403
What are you a jew?
>>
>>130268403
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
Innovation creates less and less jobs as time goes on, large reason why new gens have it harder
UBI(read: neo-communism) is the only solution.
>>
>>130267877

Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep. Ours is a generation of bronies and school shooters, young people are the main supporters of all that PC shit and if they don't support it they LARP as nazis or kekistani on this website... Boomers were far better than us under every aspect.
And if you want to blame how we are on education and environment, then you'll have to excuse Boomers too for being how they were.
There's no escape, kid. We suck. They were better.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 329x153px
>>130268892
>Really wonder who could be behind THIS post.
>>
File: Pizza Burger.jpg (47KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Burger.jpg
47KB, 500x383px
>>130267877
So the fact that the Gov. used the money the Boomers paid into Soc. Security for your moms welfare checks does not weigh into your opinion? They built the society you are destroying.
>>
>>130268403
This desu senpai
>>
>>130269450
Boomer inherited a working society.
>>
>>130269450
boomers didn't build shit.
the 2 previous generation before them did.
boomers lived their whole lives in a huge growth bubble and expected it to last forever, thus distorting the system in such a way that it won't function without constant growth anymore.
>>
>>130267877
The biggest mistake of the boomers was that they didn't strangle the millenials in their cradles.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.