[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ashkenazi white supremacism against the Mizrahim must end

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 260
Thread images: 30

http://forward.com/scribe/374935/what-jews-of-color-hear-when-you-say-gal-gadot-isnt-white/

>Behan claims that the singularity of Jewish ethnicity means that “very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.” Behan’s outrageous assertion erases decades of Israeli racial violence against Palestinians based on skin color alone, while simultaneously downplaying the ongoing history of anti-Mizrahi oppression in Israel. These histories are also directly connected as many anti-Mizrahi state policies were meant to “de-arabize them” and Mizrahi Jews have been the victims of racist vigilante attacks due to their Middle Eastern appearance and similarities to Palestinians. In one 2015 incident, during a period of heightened conflict-related violence, a Mizrahi supermarket worker was stabbed by a man screaming “You deserve it, you deserve it. You are bastard Arabs.”

Israeli anons how do we put an end to this evil white supremacy in Israel and bring about equality among the Jewish racial groups. I propose reparations for oppressed Mizrahi/African Jews and importations of non-white Jews
>>
>>130265618
There are proportionally MORE Ashkenazis in positions of power in Israel than the non-white Jews DESPITE Ashkenazis being a minority. We need some sort of movement to bring this inequality to light
>>
The Forward is fake news
Palestinians are hates because they tend to detonate without warning not because they are brown.
>>
>>130266171
Oh really was it fake news when the Israeli government sterilised African Jews? Or when rabbis in Israel said to practice circumcision on African Jews since they don't matter? Or when the Israeli government referred to African Jews as "infiltrators"? You disgusting racist cunt
>>
my gf is jewish. best sex iveever had (she just letsme do erthang)
>>
>>130266290
Bitch please you wish you could sterilize niggers and get away with it. Besides the Ethiopians were never actual Jews to begin with, it was all a mistake.
>>
File: bibiy.jpg (21KB, 324x268px) Image search: [Google]
bibiy.jpg
21KB, 324x268px
back during the founding of israel all the mizrahim were dumb ass arabs who didn't know how to read or do anything useful at all. this has followed them around for a while but now they're learning. kinda like niggers in the usa.
>>
>>130266570
Doesn't matter. We're talking about Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews that are well established Jews who receive disgusting racism from you Ashkenazis
>>
File: Jews are white no white.jpg (243KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jews are white no white.jpg
243KB, 480x720px
>>130265618

911 terrorist Jews must be culturally enriched and lead by example.

Sell your daughters to Nigerians now!
>>
File: 555-come-on-now.jpg (34KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
555-come-on-now.jpg
34KB, 338x305px
>>130266533
>Jewish girl
>good in bed
>>
>>130266856
And they aren't discriminated against, any publication that seriously says otherwise is a leftist rag trying to sell you some bullshit.
>>
>>130267158
Not anymore anyway.
>>
>>130266942
m8, it's the fact she's a limp mass
>>
>>130266171
Biological creatures generally have defense mechanism against invasive species.
>>
>>130267158
Horseshit. Despite trying to view themselves as people of colour Ashkenazi Jews have consistently benefitted from white supremacism in the west and now they're projecting that onto Israel.

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/01/exchange-sephardi-racism/

Racist Ashkenazis benefit from a system of pseudo-white supremacy in Israel where they dominate the power structures. A conversation must be opened and viewpoints must be heard
>>
Daily reminder that Soros wants an open society for israel. If given the choice between the alt-lite's civic nationalism for the West, Zionism for Israel, and Soros' open society for everyone, including israel, I'd choose Soros every time.
>>
>>130267396
Wow leftist are shitty people, I'm shocked.
The left hate the Mizrahim and Sephardim because they are wise to Palestinian bullshit and know that real peace isn't possible with them. The state and normal people don't treat them any different then Ashkenazim.
>>
>>130267635
I wouldn't defend the kike, but soros fucked over the rothschild's in '94. With a gun with one bullet, I'm pointing it at the rothschilds.

Then beating soros over the head with the handle.
>>
>>130267764
Let's face it you pale faced crackers have less of right to be in Israel than dark skinned Africans/middle easterners
>>
>>130267764
source?

>>130267813
You know, I've been reading the guy's book on the 2008 recession, and I have to say I genuinely admire him.
>>
>>130267826
Not an argument m8
>>
>>130267923
yes it is kikeboi
>>
>>130265618
ha! what a retard!
>>
>>130267923
Calling for the extermination of African Jews already proved my point that you Ashkenazi Jews are racist.

However Ashkenazi + Arab breeding would give you rights to be in Israel and would yield benefits of racial diversity.
>>
>>130267959
Sheet then maybe white Americans should go back to Europe, otherwise it ain't.
>>
>>130268067
You're the people that bring up biological legitimacy when it comes to living in Israel. Whites just conquered North America and that was that
>>
>>130268170
So conquerors have a right to their spoils, I agree.
>>
>>130268067
If we were to follow your line of reasoning, ashkenazis have no place anywhere in the world. That's kind of antisemitic of you to say.
>>
>>130268309
Certainly not in the modern world where we have the international organisation to stop such acts.

The Ashkenazis are the aliens in Israel. Accept that Mizrahi/Sephardic Jews are closer to being real Jews than you and admit they deserve priority
>>
>>130267158
Doubt it.

The whiter the better, common sense, everyone knows this.
>>
>>130265618
>or Arabs
Arabs are easy to spot, what is he talking about?
>>
>>130268309
In today's world the whites would go to war against the whites in protection of the native-Americans.
>>
>>130265618
Gal Gadot is obviously white. Look at here, for Pharao's sake.
>>
>>130268324
I don't follow your reasoning, please explain better.

>>130268479
Ashkenazis and Sephardic literally branch off from the same group of late Roman Jews in Italy. Both groups are of completely Levantine paternally and partially European maternally.
>>
>>130268682
That's the left winger trying to distance himself from the undeniable truth of Ashkenazi white supremacy by claiming that there are no differences between Ashkenazis and Arabs.
>>
>>130268775
Still doesn't cover the disgusting racism against your Mizrahi superiors. Also considering that 50% outbreeding rate of diaspora Jews in the west and the increasing secularism among white Jews it's clear that Arab Jews are the truest Jews
>>
i love how all the stormfags care about the Ashkenazi/Mizrahi issue wayyyyyy more than Israelis. it's such a dead issue here for 98% of the people, when only a few race baiters still try to revive it unsuccessfully.

in conclusion, KYS.
>>
>>130268775
>kike feigns ignorance
someone post Hitler's quote on arguing with kikes
>>
>>130265618
>Jews
>race
pick one
Israel has caste system by the sound of it or just simply Jews Jewing Jews for money.
>>
>>130268868
>stormfag
I resent that term. In fact many of Israel's actions better reflect Nazi Germany than we do. We haven't sterilised African Jews
>>
>>130268897
Making someone explain their argument isn't a Jewish trick.
>>
>>130268968
Might want to reread my posts kikeboi, and then memearrow what you think I meant. We can take it from there.

>>130268913
>pick one
Why do they grant citizenship on the basis of DNA tests then?
>>
>>130265618
I find it funny considering mizrahi are very racist.
Ashkenazi don have a problem with Germans but Mizrahi still hate Arabs for kicking their parents out of country and not apologizing
>>
>>130269055
Ashkeknazi + Arab interbreeding, which is thankfully happening and will continue, is the ONLY way to cement the Ashkeknazi status as a middle eastern people
>>
>>130269055
You said some bullshit and then refused to elaborate further. I'd be more then happy to argue if you explained what your argument is.
>>
>>130269110
>Ashkenazi don have a problem with Germans
hahahahaha

>>130269191
>If we were to follow your line of reasoning, ashkenazis have no place anywhere in the world. That's kind of antisemitic of you to say.
there you go
>>
Israelis are fucking boring to troll. Maybe it's my fault for trying to find Jews on a Nazi board lol
>>
>>130268937
stormfag confirmed.
>>
>>130269280
So the Ashkenazim would go back to Europe where they were before they went to Israel.
>>
>>130269344
no it's ok, i'm here.
>>
>>130269417
You really think anyone cares about being called a Nazi.... On /pol/? Fucking egotistical Jews even try to make right wing extremism about themselves
>>
>>130269445
Are they native Europeans?
>>
>>130265618
there should also be affirmative action for Mizrahis

and how about a Mizrahi History Month in school?.
>>
>>130265618
>evil white supremacy in Israel
israel has basically no whites, and the few white jews that exist are a tiny minority of whites who converted.
>importations of non-white Jews
not sure what you mean but historically israel put a lot of effort into allowing mizrahis and africans to come , often bribing their local governments for it and sometimes doing it against the will of the local government by force.
>>
>>130269524
I never said anything about white Americans being native Europeans or not just they went to live in a place and took it from the ones already living their.
By that logic Israelis have more of a right to the Levant than white Americans because they are still mostly Middle Eastern.

It's a silly argument anyway because white Americans are effectively native to North America now just as Jew have always been effectively native to the Southern Levant.
>>
>>130269737
Ashkenazi = White
>>
>>130269280
There like a hundred thousand Israelis living in Berlin.
It's also one of Israel's most popular tourist destinations
>>
>>130269929
That's so they can laugh at what has become of the poor defeated Germany imho famalam
>>
>>130269877
>this is your mind on talmudic logic
Like I said, I just followed your initial argument to its natural conclusion.

>>130269929
You'd think that after THE SHOAH which leaves genetic trauma, they'd want to avoid that place.
>>
>>130270068
>Make bad disjointed arguments
>Use Hitler quotes to justify your poor argumentation
Ok dude.
>>
>>130269887
sure thing achmed
>>
>>130270068
The japs invaded us and killed and raped lots of us in ww2 but we love them now.
Things change especially when the aggressor apologizes. As I said white jews don't mind Germany. Brown Jews still hate Arabs since their parents were kicked out of their original countries
>>
>>130270255
Lol you are his cousin jr sand man
>>
>>130270255
M8 you're arguing that Jews are Ahmeds
>>
>>130269417
lmfao imagine caring what a kike says
>>
>>130270245
You started beating your chest that ashkenazis wuz conquerors and sheeit, and when you were called out on it, you started kikeing out.

>>130270258
I'm just saying, that for all the demonization of white people, they sure to like to be around us.

>>130270404
jews are literally ahmeds
>>
File: 100087-500w.jpg (51KB, 500x614px) Image search: [Google]
100087-500w.jpg
51KB, 500x614px
>>130269737
>Israel has no whites
>>
>>130269055
Show me those DNA tests.

Ashkenazi are German and Eastern European Jews, Sephardims are Spanish and Portuguese, Mizrakhims are Middle Eastern Jews, Juhurim are Caucasus Jews, Italqim are Italian Jews, Gruzinim Jews are from Georgia, Libyan Jews are Barbers, Temanim are Arabic Jews mixed with Africans, Bene/Cochin Jews are from India, Palestinian Jews are Arabs, Duth Jews are from Netherlands, Moroccan/Algerian/Tunisian Jews are Israeli Jews.

Jewish race = whole planet, all races. Jews aren't a genetic race, they are religious group.

Take it from Hitler:
http://www.verfassungen.de/de/de33-45/reichsbuerger35-v1.htm
>Als volljüdisch gilt ein Großelternteil ohne weiteres, wenn er der jüdischen Religionsgemeinschaft angehört hat.
Translation:
>When a Jew is a member of the Jewish religious community, he is a full-blooded Jewish race.

Modern Israel isn't even racial, nor religious Jews, they are simply charlatans using god as an excuse to extract money.
>>
>>130271134
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5034383/
>>
>>130271134
mot true. it's like two brothers that dont look the same. they still come from the same genetic pool.
>>
>>130270644
Maybe you should read the original post I was replying to because I think you are confused.

I called out his source because it was specifically about leftist being dumb about Mizrahi and Sephardics, not normal people or the state, then he made some non-sequitur about Ashkenazi having less of a right to be in Israel than Mizrahi or Sephardics, then I informed him of his non-argument, and then you decided to defend his non-argument, so I made an equivalence (white Americans not having a right to live in North America) to show you how stupid said non-argument was.
>>
File: 334r.jpg (20KB, 350x273px) Image search: [Google]
334r.jpg
20KB, 350x273px
>>130271378
nigger
>>
File: Jewish race.jpg (129KB, 1140x527px) Image search: [Google]
Jewish race.jpg
129KB, 1140x527px
>>
>>130270910
Israel, really is, a brown country with a special snowflake semitic religion in an Arab world and continent.

The only "white" people there are russian jews (not for long since they're mixing with other jews) and ashkenazim jews which are a very tiny minority right now.
50% of israel is brown af jews, then white jews, then arabs, then niggers and some religious meme minorities
>>
>>130266942
>good in bed
>better in ash tray
>>
>>130271487
>I called out his source because it was specifically about leftist being dumb about Mizrahi and Sephardics, not normal people or the state,
What the fuck do you mean? Are you saying that normal israelis, and the israeli state is not against shephardics or and mizrahi? It's just one leftist?
>>
>>130272244
Essentially.
And it's only because they are more likely to be against leftist "peace" schemes because of their history with the Arabs.
>>
File: 1480352754858.jpg (28KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
1480352754858.jpg
28KB, 500x489px
>>130270404
>>130270325
>>130270404
israel has people with white skin, white skin dosn't make you white . i mean most of ethnic europeans have white skin but only a small minority of them are racially 'white'.

the only whites in israel are tourists and converts and i dont think theres more then a few thousand jewish white converts .
>>
>>130265837
Don't worry. Look at the interracial marriage stats. Soon there will be no more ashkenazi in israel.

BLANDA UPP!
>>
>>130273212
For all intents and purposes, especially when you consider that their surrounding neighbours are literal sandniggers, they're white. Besides it doesn't detract from the points made in OP at all.
Not that I would be opposed to reclassifying Ashkenazis in the west as middle eastern foreigners
>>
>>130273212
Ashkenazi are actually genetically European. That's a fact and as you say they have White skin, thus making them White.

https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
>>
>>130273212
Also people like Tim Wise, who are 75% European gentile but have one Jewish grandparent, are considered Jewish
>>
>>130273657
to be jewish you have to have a mother that's considered jewish by the halacha , nothing to do with race . you could be 100% aryan and have a convert great-great-grandmother and be considered 100% white and 100% jewish at the same time . you could even sign up for the SS as a jew at the time like this.

>>130273420
>>130273476
how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't and ashkenazis have part ethnic european blood ?.
white skin dosnt make you white , i mean look at anglos,italians ,slavs,poles and the vast majority of europeans that are 100% white skinned for many generations . they have white skin but are not white .
i honestly believed there were many whites in the world before i came to this site , but actually there's barely more whites then there are jews in the world.
>>
>>130274109
>most ethnic europeans aren't
What are you talking about? Italians, anglos, slavs etc. are White. There are many different kinds of White people. And yes Ash are also White.
>>
>>130274109
>how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't and ashkenazis have part ethnic european blood
They're white skinned. In the context of racism against dark people it's completely relevant. Race had a cultural factor too and Ashkeknazi Jews have been passing as white in the west for a long time. Your great great great ... Great grandfather being some sandnigger from a tribe doesn't change that. I'm not arguing that Jews are European. You're all sandniggers imo
>>
>>130274278
This will have to do then.
>>
>>130274109
>to be jewish you have to have a mother that's considered jewish by the halacha
What a load of fucking bullshit, in what kind of haredi kibbutz do you live in?

You can have a jewish father that is catholic and still be considered jewish, for all intents and purposes and make Aliyah to Israel.
>how the fuck are jews white if most ethnic europeans aren't
>europeans are not european
???????
Oy vey.
> there's barely more whites then there are jews in the world.
And there are going to be less of us, each generation, thanks to mudslimes, niggers and chinks invading.
>jewish businessmen would rather hire illegal ghanians and import chinese and other foreign workers than hire israeli
This is how it all begins my friend.
>>
>>130274236
>Italians, anglos, slavs etc. are White
achmed pls go
>>130274376
its fine that you call it racism and it is and they are white skinned, just dont refer to them as 'white' because they're not racially white .
>>
>>130274522
Stop your d & c Shlomo. No one is buying it.
>>
>>130274522
They're hooked nosed sandniggers m8. Its unanimous and I have never said otherwise
>>
>>130274522
>Genetically European?
Yes. >>130273476

>White skin?
Yes.

>Culturally European?
Yes.

Ash seem White to me.
>>
>>130274477
>You can have a jewish father that is catholic
your father dosn't matter, judaism is passed through the mother .
you can make aliyah to israel if any of your immediate family is jewish, you dont have to be. im not jewish but my dad is so i can get an israeli citizenship but cant marry in israel as im not jewish (or christian\muslim) . if i want ot marry i have to convert.

>europeans are not european
they're european, just that most of them are not racially white .
>jewish businessmen would rather hire illegal ghanians and import chinese and other foreign workers than hire israeli
israelis dont wanna work menial jobs\construction\shit tier stuff and demand really high wages if they do , that's why we keep some of the african immigrants and give work permits to a fuckton of the people of the west bank , and for really big projects we bring chinese to work because they are more professional and have work ethic unlike arabs.
>>
>>130274522
>European people are not racially european
????????????????
>but niggers from Ethiopia are jewish
>arab niggers from Yemen are jewish
>Indian/chinks from Asia are jewish
lmao
>>
>>130274729
>Culturally European?
they're culturally jewish

also even if theyre white skinned, ethnic europeans with european culture that dosn't make a person white .
to be white you need to be ethnically white on both sides of your family , so even if most of your ancestors are white but one grandparent is irish you're not white.
>>
Open borders for Isntreal
>>
>>130274729
Ashkenazi Jews are basically Arabs
>>
>>130274877
>but one grandparent is irish you're not white.
Good troll, but you fucked up at the end.
>>
(((Hello fellow whites)))

[spoiler]Jews aren't white[/spoiler]
>>
>>130275128
t. Potato nigger
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png (11KB, 255x128px) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_Nova_Scotia.svg.png
11KB, 255x128px
The real issue is we haven't enacted the final solution. there would be no jewish racism if their where no jews
>>
>>130274522
Anglos are suebian germanics, how could they not be white?
>>
>>130267764

Inequality of outcome is a-priori proof of systemic racism.

> A conversation must be opened and viewpoints must be heard

Indeed, but more importantly ... how do we solve it? I believe the best solution to Israel's systemic racism is mass immigration of Muslims, when the Ashkenazi feels what it's like to be a persecuted minority in their own country only then will they be ready for positive change.
>>
>>130271378

Yes, Ashkenazi became whiter by pure coincidence. Nothing to do with breeding with whites.
>>
>>130273476
Jews, including Ashkenazim, are genetically specific enough to be a separate ethnicity. Ashkenazim are just more "muttish" than others. They're not White just because of some White rapes/romps.

My own grandfather is an Ashkenazi Jew, and he really does not look White. He looks like a mix between the main character in Fiddler on the Roof and an antisemitic caricature.
>>
>>130277769
>My own grandfather is an Ashkenazi Jew
Is that where you got your good looks from
>>
>>130277886
>>130277769
Joking aside do you consider yourself Jewish?
>>
>>130265618
Ashkenazi Jews are Italians in disguise. The real jews are niggers and sand niggers. I am sick of us Italians here in West Virginia being called jews
>>
>>130266570
>Impying Ashkenazis are Jews
>Implying they arent Greeks and Italians
>>
>>130277906
(I've been scouted, have never had difficulties getting dates/laid, and even my girlfriends have pointed out how beautiful my half-Jewish mother is.)

Bragging aside, I've never considered myself the sole authority on that. I grew up partially culturally Jewish, I still am partially culturally Jewish, I have a Jewish nose and name, even. I'd say I'm Jew-ish, and I am happy about that.
>>
>>130275128
i aint trolling , i thought irish were white as well before i came to /pol/ .
>>
>>130278788
Who do you look like if you had to compare yourself to a celebrity

Culturally Jewish is such a meme lmao. All you want is the benefits of being a shekelmeister without the religious nonsense
>>
>>130278788
Is it your forename that's Jewish?
>>
>>130279047
I don't know many celebrities, so I'll go with a female Ewan McGregor (plus Jew nose).

I do keep shabbat and observe the holidays (as a nonbeliever, but still), but of course I want the benefits of Jewish culture. Jewish culture (more specifically Ashkenazi, in my case) is wonderful. I'm happy to be born into all that.
>>
>>130279483
Why didn't your father raise you Christian? Usually it's the father's religion that dominates.

You look like a female Ewan McGregor?
>>
>>130279132
It is. My surname is German.
>>
>>130274109
>To be jewish you have to have a mother that's considered jewish by the halacha
I find this to be really stupid
It's genuinely making your own shit up and defying biology
>>
>>130279554
My father is not a religious man.
>>
>>130279620
Benjamin
David
Levi
Eli
>>
>>130279674
Even then it's expected that secularism will triumph in that case. Your father sounds like a weak man
>>
>>130279677
I'm a woman, by the way.

As much as I mostly respect religion, I am a secular person. I just love tradition, such as shabbat, or klezmer. My father is a modern Viking, except with a wholesome moral compass. High ranks in the military, actual genius. Strongest and smartest man most people will ever come across and a fantastic role model. You have no reason to talk shit about my dad.
>>
>>130280045
Post tits and hips
>>
>>130268479
I'd go even further than that. Since the Ashkenazim hate Whites so much, they would surely welcome the opportunity to rid themselves of their heavy European admixture. With that in mind, I would propose that marriages between Ashkenazim and Ethiopian Jews or Mizrahim be made mandatory.

Look on the bright side, Shlomos. At least your offspring would be racially closer to the ancient Jews.
>>
>>130280045
If my child practiced Islamic rituals people would think of me as a spineless faggot, regardless of how secular the child is.
>>
>>130280113
Seeing me naked is a privilege you don't earn by having an Internet connection, especially not with that degenerate flag.
>>
>>130280311
If you're a spineless faggot, sure.
>>
>>130280414
That's what would make me a spineless faggot m8.
>>
>>130280509
First of all: There is a fundamental difference between suddenly getting into Islam and growing up kind of Jewish. Not only in culture, and consequence (I mean, consider why someone Western "randomly" turns allahu akbar), but also in how they're generally perceived in your location. Your area may be generally antisemitic. His native area (he travels a lot for military reasons) is not. "Jewish" is only a bad word among muslims here.

Secondly, why would that bother you so much? Are you not an adult? Are you not a father? Be in command of your own strength. You have to be your own person to be actually alpha.
>>
>>130281098
I thought you would have just assumed that the mother was part Muslim in the situation I presented because that's what I meant.

Swedes should hardly be taken seriously when it comes to identifying foreign threats lol. They're a pathetic, suicidal people and in fact I doubt they perceive Islam in a negative light.
>>
>>130280338
>Seeing me naked is a privilege

More like a burden
>>
>>130270255
ashkenazi=white!!

White women belong to the black man!
>>
>>130281438
Islam and cultural Jewry simply aren't comparable. Find another analogy.

When it comes to Sweden, our government does not represent all of us. This isn't me arguing against the democratic process, it's me stating the obvious fact that our government are rabid muslim-coddling lunatics with a God complex. Only a part of the Swedish population is cool with that. Another part sees the pattern between Islam and terrorism/"trouble areas", and acknowledges it.
>>
>>130280045
but you are going to give the black man that womb!!

white women belong to the black man!
>>
>>130281754
>White women belong to the black man!
true but anyone with more then 1/8 jewish blood isnt white .nor is anyone with anglo\irish\any other whiteskinned nonwhite ethnicity.
>>
>>130281871

Ashkenazi jews are white homeboy!!!
>>
>>130281856
>Islam and cultural Jewry simply aren't comparable
They're both religions of foreign ethnic groups who have no real roots in their host countries. I'd argue Christianity is foreign but it can be defended because its members are mostly Europeans who have nowhere to run if anything goes wrong.
>>
>>130281868
Larp, but fuck off.
>>
>>130282197
Swedes are the ones begging the black men to come to Sweden and giving them money and women
don't get made at me.
>>
>>130281988
fuck off kike shill
if they were white they wouldnt get holohoaxed for being untermensch .
>>
>>130282351
I agree. Israel belong to the Arab Jews
>>
>>130282351
white people killing white people !
Been happening forever.
White people are evil and ashkenazi jews are white too.
Your people sold my people .
>>
>>130282117
>no real roots in their host countries

I know plenty of Jews who are more than happy to act like Swedes and call themselves Swedes (with Jewish roots). If the almighty State would stop importing antisemites, Jews would have an easier time rooting.

As much as Jews are inherently tribalistic, they (we?) also tend to blend in and prosper. Jews can certainly love countries that aren't Israel. My great grandmother loved Poland. My grandfather loves Germany. Take some time to investigate how Jews feel about their countries of residence, and you'll see a mostly normal pattern of liking (hipster leftist Jews tend to be anti-Western). Jews tend to make good, orderly citizens when that extent is possible. Muslims? Different league.

Additionally; throughout history, antisemitism has been the reason Jews haven't been established citizens, at least not fully. Is that really the Jews' fault? Muslims demanding special treatment like whiny children and committing terrorist act upon terrorist act is not an injustice towards Islam. Two different situations.
>>
>>130283210
>antisemitism has been the reason Jews haven't been established citizens,

Yeah because being anti-jewish is out of nowhere and jews Dindu Nuffins

Please, you're all evil white people.
>>
>>130283210
I'm not equating Jews and Muslims. Muslims are overwhelmingly hostile whereas Jews can go both ways.

With regards to the antisemitism, it didn't happen for nothing. I'm not implicating Jews in some silly conspiracy but there has always been a mistrust between Jews and Europeans and it will never go away. And then the Barbara Spectre types who only vindicate the antisemites.

Jews are supranational people. They can be tolerated but not trusted to stay loyal
>>
>>130283484
You're still larp trash, but I'll take this bait.

I'm not saying Jews, as a demographic, are saints. I'm only pro-Jewish in the sense that I love Jewish culture, am a zionist, and am against antisemitism. And no, Jews don't deserve antisemitism. Learn the history. It's conquerings of holy land, foreigner status, the quest for power vs an easy scapegoat/economic tool, and conspiracy theories that's behind it. Feel free to challenge that conclusion.
>>
>>130283786
They can be tolerated but not trusted to stay loyal

Why do you think Jews are loyal to Israel before their home countries? When would that even be a probable situation?
>>
>>130283786
(No >, but you get it.)
>>
>>130284028
>And no, Jews don't deserve antisemitism.

hundred plus countries and counting of people just being irrationally irritated and evil toward poor little jews.
Please!
>>
>>130284290
When advancing the interests of the Israel lobbies? Also fears of antisemitism will always force them to adopt cuckservative political views.

Whether or not it is reasonable or justified there is simply too much mistrust between us. The ideal situation would be sending you back to your homeland where you could live happily ever after but that'll never happen for a myriad of reasons
>>
>>130284459
>Sweden loves rapefugees
>poor judgement on a national level is impossible
>>
>>130265618
No, it's fine.
>>
>>130284653
>the Israel lobbies

What do these lobbies want from the other countries Jews reside in, and do you think they're detrimental to the West? You seem like a level-headed person, and I don't think Israel is a fully moral country, so I am open to whatever you suggest.
>>
File: 19diseasepanel-new.jpg (80KB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
19diseasepanel-new.jpg
80KB, 700x488px
>>130265618
>Master ra-
>>
>>130285051
Well a controversial Jewish state formed through conquering previously Arab territory is bound to cause problems for the neighbours. The Israeli lobbies always want increased military spending, through selective funding they can simply drown out critics of Israel in Congress but that's more so problem with the nature of election funding in America. The Israelis have also had a significant role in America's M.E wars, which have been in line with the interests discussed in Israeli military papers. The Israel lobby has too much influence in American politics and considering how small Israel is that can't be entirely due to Israeli sabotage. Willing Zionist Jews in the United States simply have a high incentive to protect Israel regardless of the cost to America.
>>
>>130265618
There is a way to tell the difference between Ashkenazim and normal Jews. Simply do a genetic screening. Most Askenazim are ones with real genetic defects due to them being inbred as fuck.
>>
>>130266754
>back during the founding of israel all the mizrahim were dumb ass arabs who didn't know how to read or do anything useful at all. this has followed them around for a while but now they're learning. kinda like niggers in the usa.
Mizrahim have a far higher average IQ than blacks or Arabs
>>
>>130285471
>previously Arab territory
Israel is historically Jewish. It is the traditional and unique home of the Jews. As much as I sympathise with the legitimate plight of the Palestinians treated unjustly, Palestine has never been a country, even, and calling Palestinian territory/Israel Arab land isn't true. I know Arab people have lived there, and do still, but it isn't Arab land.

I don't disagree with what you're saying about Israel taking advantage of the Western general sympathy for them. I wouldn't call all of it evil and/or unnecessary (I guess you wouldn't, either), I just don't see what it has to do with diaspora Jews.
>>
>>130285471
I get what you're saying about the Jews blindly praising Israel, but Jews aren't a monolith.
>>
>>130286360
Maybe for a neurotic people who believe the next holocaust is right around the corner it is necessary but there comes a point where we have to cut it out
>>
>>130286589
(Israel is not only surrounded by people who hate them, but they are also under attack by them. Hamas/PA (and even larger terrorist groups/goverments) is a real danger. The walls aren't there for the hell of it. The iron dome isn't, either.)

Very few Jews actually fear a second Holocaust. The Holocaust tends to be socially relevant, however, because antisemitism is still a thing. Not at Third Reich levels, but it's certainly worrying.
>>
>>130287126
Oh well Israel's going to have to find a way to make peace because constant destabilisation of the middle East isn't something any of us want
>>
>>130287449
There is no way for Israel to make peace. Hamas think all of Israel is an occupation. PA think all of Israel is an occupation. Most Palestinians think all of Israel is an occupation. The Israel-Palestine situation is partially a meme conflict.
>>
>>130287449
Also, what does diaspora Jews, as an entire group, have to do with it?
>>
>>130288305
They care more about Israel than Israelis do lol
>>
>>130266754
Mizrahim are real jews that why they are so dumb you stupid fuck.Askenazis are european mixed breeds.
>>
>>130288386
Not really. The Israeli-diaspora drift is even a talking point in Jewish life these days. Assuming diaspora Jews unanimously shill for Eretz Israel just is not true.>>130288386
>>
>>130265618
>“very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.”
Oh, you can tell.
>>
>>130288815
He's right to a certain degree. Most diaspora Jews outside of USA are staunchly pro Zionism. From Russia, to UK, to Australia etc.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/257101/american-jews-last-leftist-jews-world-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>130289171
That's kind of what I'm saying. Personally, I have both talked to and read about/listened to a decent amount non-US diaspora Jews (and their organisations) who were more or less non-zionist. That's just anecdotal, however. The main talking point is American Jews. Not because they're that especially relevant in the Jewish world, but because they're in the US.
>>
>>130289802
At least post feet, don't be an unreasonable shiksa
>>
>>130290456
I have kind of funny-looking feet, anyways.
>>
>>130290456
Also, I can't be a shiksa since I'm not currently interested in a Jew.
>>
>>130286360
It wasn't. The original known inhabitants of that region were the Canaanites.

Abraham, the father of Judaism, was from Ur in Mesopotamia (now Iraq), not the region later referred to as Israel. Therefore, the original Jews were Sumerians/Mesopotamians, or in modern parlance, pre-Arabized Iraqis.

Also, look up the Hibiru theory. The Hibiru, or Ibiru, or Apiru, were a tribe of bandits who wandered round the ancient Middle East causing all kinds of trouble. It's unknown whether they were a distinct tribe, but one theory has them recruiting from various miscreants and outsiders of different kingdoms. They were perhaps the first organised crime group or 'family', if you will.

It's not conclusive that these were the people who were later known as the Hebrews, aka Jews, but there are enough striking similarities (the rootlessness, the infiltration of kingdoms and societies) to raise eyebrows.
>>
>>130291140
Those first Jews were Iraqis, I know. I've been saying it for years, too. Doesn't change the fact that Israel is historically Jewish on its own.

And I'm not taking loopey conspiracy theories into consideration.
>>
>>130291726
It's not a conspiracy theory. It's a line of historical inquiry.

Jews arguably have more of a claim on parts of Iraq than on Israel. Which means the 'Greater Israel' project kind of makes sense, since it encompasses those parts of Iraq where Abraham and his tribe originated.
>>
>>130292185
>this band of Jews were sneaky bastards
>Jews are sneaky bastards

What a logical progress, I bet you have no agenda whatsoever. Also, Greater Israel isn't a thing.
>>
File: 1452525141110.jpg (103KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1452525141110.jpg
103KB, 704x528px
Mizrahi -= scum which must be exterminated in ovens, literal niggers and monkeys.

Ashkenazi = God's chosen, smartest people on Earth.
>>
>>130265618
Question to Israelis:
In America we have a lot of class warfare and division due to gaps average IQ's. This happens from just 1 standard deviation between whites and blacks/hispanics. But in Israel, there is as many as 3 standard deviation differences between black and ashkenazi Jews, and almost 2 standard deviations between Mizrahi and Ashkenazi. This would have a huge effect on academia and the job market. How does this affect daily life and interactions between different types of Jews?
>>
File: JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg (111KB, 675x720px) Image search: [Google]
JEWS-ARENT-WHITE.jpg
111KB, 675x720px
>>130273476
>>130274729
According to genetic evidence, Ashkenazi Jews are closer to Jews of the East than they are to ethnic Europeans, and Jews of the East are closer to Ashkenazi Jews than they are to other Middle Easterners. Evidence basically suggests that Jews are one ethnic group with very little mixing with local populations of the countries they inhabited for a number of centuries. It basically suggests that Jews and Assyrian/Chaldeans and other such groups are close relatives.
>>
>>130292668
Re: Greater Israel: Google is your friend. While you're at it, look up SA:GAZ, Hibiru, Apiru etc. These people were referenced in ancient texts. They're documented history, not conspiracy. Don't blame me for stuff that was recorded on tablets thousands of years ago. They might have been the forebears of the Jews; they might not have been. But they existed.

I have one Jewish great-grandparent. This does not prevent me from critical thinking regarding any race or tribe.
>>
File: 1492731801055.png (249KB, 551x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492731801055.png
249KB, 551x316px
>>130292991

>Mizrahim

Well educated in the Torah and Kaballah. Spent most of their life reading the commentaries of rabbis and keeps every sabbath. They are generally charitable people with no real resentment for gentiles.

>Ashkenazim

The result of Jewish women taking the big white cock for centuries. They are momma's boys to the core that feel resentment that their mother married a goy so they lash out at the entirety of the white race when their uncle puts them in a position of power. They have never read the Torah nor kept a sabbath in their life but still claims to be a part of the tribe
>>
>>130293964
>The result of Jewish women taking the big white cock for centuries.
>Ashkenazim

I hope you realize it was the exact opposite. Their paternal lines trace back to Levant while their Maternal lines trace back to Italy. That "rape" meme was bullshit, it was the opposite.
>>
>>130294146

If that is true then they are not Jews at all.
>>
>>130293515
Jews simply don't talk about "Greater Israel", that's how it's not a thing. Just like The Elders of Zion, only antisemites entertain any Jewish legitimacy to them.

I never said that I doubt they existed, I'm saying that calling Jews sneaky bastards because they were isn't reasonable, nor is it unbiased.
>>
File: THE ARGUMENT.jpg (402KB, 1104x927px) Image search: [Google]
THE ARGUMENT.jpg
402KB, 1104x927px
>>130293964
>Well educated in the Torah and Kaballah

hahaahaha was that supposed to be a compliment of sorts? nobody cares about your sandnigger bible you dumb scum.
die off already , fucking cancerous vermin.
I will be first in line to exterminate the likes of you when time comes, BELIEVE ME.
>>
File: 1492188781572.jpg (131KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492188781572.jpg
131KB, 847x960px
>>130294717

Thank you for proving my point.
>>
File: types-of-jewesses.jpg (451KB, 1241x503px) Image search: [Google]
types-of-jewesses.jpg
451KB, 1241x503px
>>130294717
You're rare. Most Ashkenazim are intermarrying. I even know American Jews who have exported Moroccan Jewesses from Israel. Why do you hate your cousins so much?
>>
>>130294376
Why are you flinching at the idea of Jews being called 'sneaky bastards?' Why are you so hypersensitive? Everyone's a sneaky bastard at some point in their lives.

It's this head-in-the-sand attitude among Jews - this refusal to critically self-analyse - that exasperates others. Especially since many Jews demand that Whites critically analyse their own behaviors. It's hypocrisy of the highest order.

Nobody is above reproach. If the influential Jews started owning their shit, like they constantly demand of (White) gentiles, then it might be possible to build bridges some day.
>>
>>130295201
Because Jews aren't sneaky. There are sneaky Jews, sure, but who but an antisemite would point out Jews as sneaky?

You expect me to see antisemitism as an attitude that could in any way increase Jew-Gentile friendliness. Not happening. Stop thinking in groups so much.
>>
File: 1483542953628.png (710KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483542953628.png
710KB, 720x720px
They may be the Origins of Pedogate considering past history of the Race.

Netanyahu released this information and the Media ignored it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4071520/Israel-opens-database-stolen-Yemeni-babies.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemenite_Children_Affair

http://www.jonathan-cook.net/2016-08-13/israels-stolen-babies-remains-darkest-secret/

http://rense.com/general88/hist.htm
>>
>>130265618
By giving all jews free camp trips
>>
Jews have talked about Greater Israel. Including Theodore Herzl (founder of Zionism) and Oded Yinon. Link here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
>>
>>130295666
Antisemitism. Antisemitism. Antisemitism. Blah blah fucking blah. Is that the only flavor you got?

Where did I say that Jews were "sneaky?" What I said was that certain behaviors of the Hibiru, as observed by other ancient peoples, corresponded in some ways with behaviors observed in certain Jews by others today.
>>
>>130296067
So, this NWO website has provided me with nothing but loose speculations. Besides,

>some Jews referred to GI one hundred years ago
=/=
>GI is relevant to Jews today

I honestly expect nothing more from a Kekistan flag.
>>
>>130296595
>It's not conclusive that these were the people who were later known as the Hebrews, aka Jews, but there are enough striking similarities (the rootlessness, the infiltration of kingdoms and societies) to raise eyebrows.

This sure doesn't seem like you grouping all Jews, no. (/s)

Antisemitism is deeply relevant here. You being an antisemite yourself doesn't change that at all.
>>
>>130292991
>Mizrahi
I always laugh at Ashkenazi that shit on Mizrahi. You guys literally begged the Mizrahi to come to your country so as to help you with the population boost and wars which you would have lost if without them. You're one of the only country that actually NEEDED darker immigrants to help you survive.
>>
>>130265618
Little they know that Ashkenazis are subhuman negroids
>>
>>130296981
1982 is not "one hundred years ago".

Critique =/= antisemitism either. Kisses from Kekistan! (mwah)
>>
File: 1497239845607.jpg (79KB, 750x693px) Image search: [Google]
1497239845607.jpg
79KB, 750x693px
>>130265618
Ashkenazi Israeli here. Fuck off, diversity is for the Goyim. We'll keep our smart people in power thank you very much!
>>
>>130268042
The people are the blood. we don't want to mix with shit skins!
>>
>>130297791
GI speculation hit it's peak one hundred years ago, and even then it was unpopular. Is it a thing today? No.
>>
>>130297345
Some Jews freely admit that they have infiltrated institutions. Your point?
>>
>>130297791
And "critique" aimed at Jews as a group (read: group) is antisemitism. It's very simple.
>>
>>130298394
So has every ethnicity. Hardly worth getting all up in arms about Jews, is it?
>>
>>130273476
They have negroid blood. They are niggers
>>
>>130298654
Jews are not native not Europe and anyone who is not native to Europea, must get the fuck out. Nothing special about these particular middle eastern immigrants
>>
>>130298875

Agreed.
>>
>>130266754
Bibi was a real hotshot when young. Bet he slayed mad pussy desu
>>
>>130298544
Maybe they should stop acting in their own self-interest to the detriment of others, then, while claiming it's for everyone else's 'good'. We don't want your tikkun olam, thanks.
>>
File: 1479791693224.jpg (91KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479791693224.jpg
91KB, 400x400px
>>130265618
>multikulti jews hate white jews
>demand more oppression points and gibs
>declare isreal an evil ethnostate
Behold. We have come full circle.
>>
>>130300034
Excellent digits, but go fuck yourself. Tikkun olam is not even Jewish mainstream.
>>
>>130300440
Why the fuck are you larping as a Jew if you're at most 25% Jewish?
>>
>>130271378
עמיר זה אתה?
>>
>>130300740
One drop rule. That subhuman will be repatriated from Europe or killed
>>
>>130300970
Most Ashkénazis are LARPers as well that converted.

I agree now that you have your country back why don't you fuck off?
>>
>>130300740
I'm not. I'm Jew-ish if anything, which I've always been perfectly clear about. Cultural ties are strong.
>>
>>130301300
Agreed. If I was Jewish I'd happily move to Israel. It's only natural to want to be surrounded by your own kind.
>>
>>130301300
One drop of non-European blood? Repatriation. We don't need that middle eastern genetic pollution
>>
>>130301380
Cultural ties? What eating pickles and stuffed carps?

I come from a very prominent ashkehanzi family that owned businesses in Germany. We put our meme religion aside and converted to Christianity and married Christians. All Jews knew it was going to happen after the enlightenment.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 501x585px
I didn't realize there were so many Jewish larpers on /pol/
>>
>>130301646
Why don't you fuck off to Israel, non-white subhuman?
>>
>>130301380
If you're only 25% Jewish, why are your Jewish cultural ties stronger for you than your 75% European ones?

Does it stem from a need to be the other, to stand out, to be a special snowflake? I'm genuinely curious. I've noticed this tendency is quite common among people who are less than 50% non-white.
>>
>>130300806
לא
>>
>>130265618
Both of my sides are iraqi, the racial problems were very strong in the beginning of Israel. Things like giving the mizrahim houses only in the middle of nowhere like Dimona and mitzpe Ramon. Long waiting times in tents and many stigmas about the barbarian animal mizrahi. But today they aren't many laws discriminating Arabs and mizrahim desu. Only a few stigmas are left but also the ashkenazim have stereotypes like being cheap and cold but meh
>>
>>130302003
You are either White European or a subhuman. Castillo, quarter Jew, 1/8 Turkish, 1/512 negro? Does it make difference? They all carry genetic memory of High Race Treason. One drop rule
>>
>>130302196
Being Iraqi, you're genetically more Jewish in the ancient, original sense than the Ashkenazim. They should look up to you, not the other way around.
>>
>>130265618
>“very few people in Israel can even tell the difference between Ashkenazim, Mizrahim, or Arabs, except by their names or religious headgear.”

We can tell who is arab, that's just absurd. They look nothing like the Ashkenazim, also the mizrahim don't look like Ashkenazim, they are more Spanish looking.
Mizrahim and ashkenazim do mix but it's a minority.

god will you ever get anything right ? it's pathetic. any fucking Jew can recognize if he lives here and be correct the majority of the time.
>>
>>130301646
>>130302003
(I'm just as happy about the Swedish/German side of the family as I am about the Jewish one.)

"Culturally Jewish" in my case means that I've been raised knowing part of the family tree is Jewish, discussing Jewry and its opposition, studying Judaism, listening to klezmer, learning Hebrew, eating Jewish food, watching a fuckton of Holocaust cinema, observing high holidays, etc.. It doesn't matter how ethnically pure I may or may not be, what matters is that there is Jewish family there to begin with. Percentage is just an arbitrary meme.
>>
>>130304523
I should clarify that my father's is the Swedish side, my mother's is the German/Jewish one.
>>
File: 1495453138665.png (459KB, 699x855px) Image search: [Google]
1495453138665.png
459KB, 699x855px
>>130304463

Also Israel was very racist as the beginning, in 1990 during the first Russian "aliyah" there was major racism towards the Russian Jews, we fixed that completely in less than 20 years into a non existing issue.

name other countries who have done so. pathetic. truly. We have every right to feel superior, what we do works, and you all try to copy us, but you fail, the road to multiculturalism (There is no denying the fact that for the human race to exist into the far future, it must happen, the same reason we accept the fact that aliens are just "aliens" and they don't have different sects because they have passed that shit.)

What you are experiencing in Europe is not our doing, its your own doing as you are trying to do what is right.
Sweden has taken it too far sadly, you are just proving you are shit at doing what we do.
>>
>>130265618

The irony though is that Sephardi and Mizrahi Jews are pretty close genetically to Ashkenazim, and yet this mixed race woman thinks she is any way representative of Sephardim/Mizrahim issues. She's part Ashkenazi anyway.

American left wingers are head cases.
>>
>>130304988
What you do 'works' only because the people you have integrated largely share the same religion. Start importing Muslims by the bucketload and you'll see a very different outcome. Your other religious minorities (like Samaritans and Druze) are so tiny they're unlikely to pose a demographic threat to the Jewish majority.

Europe is facing problems because it should have restricted Middle East immigration to Christians and other, tiny minorities who are unlikely to pose a demographic threat but are also persecuted by Islam, such as the Yezidi. Christian Arabs, Coptics etc would probably integrate quite nicely into European society.

The only Muslims I would make special dispensations for are Kurds and Persians, since the majority are only nominally Muslim and often leave Islam behind once settled in other countries.
>>
>>130265618
>brown people jealous of whites
Hahahahaha. Misrahim are sand niggers.
>>
>>130306733
- take all children from parents
- grow in Christian environment
- when grown up they are part of eu culture and morals
No rape or allhau akbar?
>>
>>130304988
And it's not 'our place' to accept religious-based multiculturalism, thanks. To reiterate: tikkum olam, not wanted.
>>
>>130307650
Not sure what you're saying here; that children of Muslim parents living in Europe should be taken away and adopted by Christian families?

I'd say no, but the Muslim families shouldn't be here to begin with. Muslims should stay in Muslim lands. Persecuted Christians and other minorities in those lands should be allowed to come to Christian majority countries where they can worship and live their lives in safety.
>>
>>130307713
>tikkum olam, not wanted.

Then why are your governments pursue it ?
The general idea is a good one, basically a utopia. you wouldn't want that for your children ? gotta start somewhere.
>>
End white kike privilege!
>>
Mountain jews > rest of the Juden.
>>
>>130308552
It was kinda a jike i dont realy think it could work. I have to agree their culture and religion is incompatible with modern thinking. But you all need to think what's the best approach for the current situation
>>
>>130308565
Governments aren't the people. They're also heavily infiltrated and controlled by ... you guessed it.

Tikkum olam results in a utopia for one people, namely Jews, and is therefore not suitable for other societies who have their own concepts of utopia.
>>
>>130302196
>Both of my sides are iraqi

Iraqis are practially Ashkenazis by now.
>>
>>130309221
One thing that crossed my mind, seeing pictures of abandoned kids in refugee camps (abandoned because Daddy went on ahead to Europe for the gibs) was that those kids should be adopted by European and American Christian families. At least that way, they'd have a shot at a decent, non-insane life.

Then again, the average European and American parent is so cucked they'd probably bring them up Muslim so as not to 'traumatize' them by 'wrenching them away from their culture,' or whatever.

I guess what I was saying was that Europe (and the US) should be an 'Israel' of sorts for persecuted Christians around the world. Just as Israel itself took in the Mizrahi, the Russian Jews, etc.
>>
>>130310207
In what way? Most of us kept our heritage in one way or another
>>
>>130310267
Just want to add - the refugee kids should have been adopted by Christian AND secular / nominally Christian families. I'm not religious myself, but Christianity is preferable to Islam.
>>
>>130310665
I was exaggerating, but in general they tend to be much better off than most other Mizrahis.
>>
File: MosheBarazani.jpg (12KB, 205x310px) Image search: [Google]
MosheBarazani.jpg
12KB, 205x310px
>>130310207
I heard that Babylonian Jews are Honorary Ashkenazim
>>
>>130265618
So it's the Ashkenazi question instead of the Jewish question?
>>
File: ovadia-yusef.jpg (88KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
ovadia-yusef.jpg
88KB, 850x400px
>>130311154
Nope. Persian Jews are in Hollywood doing all th same shit. It's just Israel problems, most of the "Goyim should serve the Jew" types are Sephardi
>>
>>130310900
I have to agree. I don't know what in Islam is holding them back in time from progressing like the Christians and other religions did. Also in israel i rarely encoanter secular muslims. On the other hand, the christians here are very modern and to the point i have a very good Christian friend and we don't have ideological clashes
>>
>>130265618
>Mizrahim
>Jews of color
Don't you dare bring your degenerate politics of identity to Israel. SJW Mizrahim? brwon people are conservative and redpilled in Israel, don't change it
>>
>>130311031
I also noticed that mybe because the Jews in Iraq before the islamists came to power had quite a peaceful life went well with the locals and we're educated? But I'm not sure
>>
File: gad saad.jpg (14KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
gad saad.jpg
14KB, 460x345px
>>130311666
Fuck off you white European settler. You sterilize Ethiopian Israelites, steal Yemeni children and mistreat the Arab Jews.
>>
>>130311535
It's a number of things. I tend to think Jews, for example, benefited from prolonged contact with Europeans. Muslims didn't really have that kind of contact, so they developed in an ideological bubble. Also, Islam in its purest form has no culture, per se. Music is prohibited. Dancing is prohibited. Any form of creative expression is prohibited. If the likes of ISIS got their way, even education would be prohibited. It's just an endless cycle of praying and eating and reproducing and praying some more. It's joyless and unproductive.

I once asked a Muslim what 'joy' they got from their religion and they said 'their children'. But the purpose of having children isn't just to continue your bloodline or to fill up the world with ever more people praying to a God who might not even exist. It's about the world replenishing itself, making progress, creating new perspectives that lead to new inventions that make things better. It's not about stagnation. Other religions encourage creativity and intellectual pursuits. Islam, in its purest form, does not.

What's interesting is that pre-9/11, you hardly ever saw a hijab on the streets. Regardless of who actually did 9/11, I believe it was instrumental in galvanizing Muslims to show their 'true face' while claiming victimhood props. They can feign 'integration' while waiting for the right moment to reveal this face, and that's why they can't be trusted in Western societies.
>>
File: IMG_0401.jpg (46KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0401.jpg
46KB, 456x456px
>>130267396
Your pretty based
>>
>>130313502
ok dis interesting
>>
>>130313502
Actually sounds like a really good explanation. To think that even though the arab region had a lot of potential with all the oil money for world class university's and so on they're religion doesn't encourage much beyond what you said
>>
>>130313688
We need to make the normies realize that Ashkanazis are white and racist as duck

make this happen guys
>>
>>130316661
I don't understand the demographics of canada.
>>
>>130266171

how's your position into the non-existent gassing chambers at the auschwitz supermarket?
>>
File: KAIE9fj_d.jpg (23KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
KAIE9fj_d.jpg
23KB, 640x640px
>>130319217
Nice b8 goy
Thread posts: 260
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.