[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to get outside the echo chamber?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

/Pol seems to be more of a echo chamber than it used to be. What do to get other points of view?

I try to listen to NPR or other leftists a few times a week.
>>
>>130264147
I watched a 2 hour discussion some leftists posted a couple nights ago. It was shit, and I posted a lot about it in that thread.
/pol/ can be an echo chamber, but anons are also obsessed with arguing, so other thoughts and ideas get a lot of attention. Unfortunately, no one who could actually argue against a typical intelligent pol/ack/ would ever spend time arguing on a ancient Roman mock senate board.
Other than that, I have enough normie friends to keep me grounded. I was pretty isolated for a while, for complicated reasons, and I got pretty crazy, but I'm back down to earth now.
>>
>>130264147
>live in Chicago
>listen to NPR because sometimes they have some ok shit on there
>see my antifa friends posting INSANE shit on facebook
>>
Everywhere that's not /pol/

And even here I stil see that shit.
>>
LA has a communist radio station called KPFK that helps me get inside their heads a bit. Its too far left to be mainstream. NPR these days seems to be more in touch with the average frou-frou lefty metrosexual tight pants fag on the street. Now they are getting too emotional after Trump so their aren't many arguments.
>>
>>130264147
I look at anything that is anywhere, and liberalism starts to bleed out of my eyes. This is no echo chamber, this is the front.
>>
File: randirhodes.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
randirhodes.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
If you can stand Randi Rhodes you're a better man than I.
>>
File: f29ft48g1o0z.jpg (35KB, 480x718px) Image search: [Google]
f29ft48g1o0z.jpg
35KB, 480x718px
>>130264147
Try to follow my own sense of reason and curiosity. If a leftist says something beyond "fuhk wite pepl" that actually has reasonable basis then I agree with them.

End result turned me into something of a Strasserist which would make both /pol/ and /leftypol/ screech at me if I actually shilled my opinion everywhere.

In reality the modern fake liberal/conservative political dichotomy is bullshit and the truest of redpills lies in the far left and far right, and a hatred of international kikery synthesizes those beliefs.
>>
>>130264147
How is /pol/ an echo chamber? You can find people here who will disagree with you on anything, including absolutely retarded shit like whether the earth is flat.
>>
>>130264147
>/Pol seems to be more of a echo chamber than it used to be.

fuck off, CIA.
>>
/pol is my escape from the echochamber that is CNN/msnbc/massmedia and facebook.

The third and only good alternative to those two chambers is going outside and simply talking to new people. That always makes both /pol and popular media seem like paranoid shutins.

I don't take 90% of online media seriously anymore.
>>
File: f85oKS2.png (2MB, 902x789px) Image search: [Google]
f85oKS2.png
2MB, 902x789px
>>130264147
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.