[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the AntiChrist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Zucc.jpg (3KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
Zucc.jpg
3KB, 130x130px
>>
>>130262482
No, just a Jew. He is AntiChrist, just not THE antiChrist
>>
There are many anti-Christs. Being Jewish, he's certainly one of them.
But he's not /the/ anti-christ because he's not an Islamic Jew born in Bethlehem, claiming to be Jesus and ordering the death of everyone not bowing down to the space rock of Mecca, having been moved to the rebuilt temple/mosque in Jerusaem.
>>
File: SfmCB.jpg (364KB, 700x970px) Image search: [Google]
SfmCB.jpg
364KB, 700x970px
Yes
>>
If he isn't, he'll do until the anti-Christ gets here.
>>
>>130262482
No, but he's a fucking idiot.
>Steals an idea off of some dudes
>Makes his own website
>Backstabs a close friend/business partner
>Facebook emerges
>People circlejerk constantly
>Autism blows out of proportion
>People are socializing outside of the house less
>People are becoming automated by social media
>Zuck is stealing personal information and selling it
>Makes a a shitload of money
>Demand his own personal privacy
>Buys a fucking island
>Join in on the multiculturalism train
>Censor people constructively using his website
>Censor people who disagree with his opinions
>Give a safe haven to crybabies and the delusional
>Ruin social society
>Believes he's a moral authority
>Wears the same fucking shit eating grin to this day
>>
File: 1496130433225.jpg (49KB, 656x497px) Image search: [Google]
1496130433225.jpg
49KB, 656x497px
>>130262482
yes
>>
>>130262482
The anti-christ will be the Jewish messiah that gets ushered in after the Messianic age occurs (world is free from hunger, poverty, famine, crime, etc. in Judaism).

There's a good chance that all the goals to usher I'm the messiah will require the all countries to be unified, and this will go hand-in-hand with people needing a mark to get services.
>>
>>130262482
No, Antichrist must come presenting himself in a "Christian" manner and a "Godly" guise -- Zuckerberg isn't a Christian, nor does he camouflage himself in Christian philosophy and teachings
>>
nervous dork
no sense of style
likes computers
chink wife

i bet you guys he's redpilled.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8C6E641820DB83B3
>>
>>130262482
He's married he can't be. The Antichrist will never marry, nigger probably was born already kek.
>>
Zuckerkike is the zogpocalypse of heeblical proportions!
>>
>>130262482

No. He's the PoziJew
>>
>>130262482
What are all those pictures I see him in where he's like chatting or jogging with a group of people and he just looks so out of place in every single one

Someone must know what i'm talking about
>>
>antichrist
>comparing skydaddies
Can we end this forced meme already?
>>
>>130264401
One of these days, and that day will be soon, you're going to be quite confused & bewildered at the things occurring.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL13eE2x3qhPlBoE1WKcEhwLGIhx70Nmge
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL95B1BB23B7A3C795
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.