[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANCAP just a contradiction? >We build roads just no government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1365.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1365.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
ANCAP just a contradiction?

>We build roads just no government

That sounds a whole lot like governing pal?

>Muh non aggression principle

Ever hear of a wild animal kid? Might have a little bit of a hard time non aggressioning your way out of a animal attack.
>>
>>130258792
>>
>>130258792
Ancapism is the natural state of humanity.
Stop fighting nature, you cuck.
>>
>>130258792
>if the government does it now then someone who does it in ancap land must be governing
>building roads sounds a whole lot like stealing other people's money at gunpoint and calling it taxation
AYY LMAO
>>
>>130259043
I'm not your cuck, fag!
>>
>>130258792
There's an even more fundamental contradiction than that. Functioning capitalism requires what is essentially a state to enforce property rights and other legal matters regarding property. How do you have anarchy and capitalism at the same time? This might be something you'd hear from a Marxist, but even Nozick thinks that ancapism eventually turns into minarchism. The idea is well known among thinkers aside from right-libertarian circles, but unfortunately doesn't have much respect outside that circle.

>>130259043
>>Ancapism is the natural state of humanity.
>Unga bunga. I hire you. You get to kill mammoth for me. You get 4 pieces of pretty metal.
>We no pay tribute to chief. No chief. Anarcho-capitalism!
>>
>>130258792
I've built many private roads. There was no government involved. You have to be some retarded city kid who's never even considered how easy it is to do.

This might blow your mind: I've even built lakes. God how did I ever do that without a government telling me how!! Get off the computer and try living life for a change. You are an embarrassment to all humans.
>>
>>130258792
>Humans are naturally greedy
>Charity from the rich will take care of the poor!
>>
File: コスタンザ.jpg (19KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
コスタンザ.jpg
19KB, 382x346px
>>130258792
>building something is the same as governing
>>
>>130258792
Ancap is a meme ideology. Dont think about it too much
>>
>>130260168
Pick one!
>>
>>130258792
Ancap is seriously full fucking retard.

In an ancap world, a rich person will just buy like three states worth of land and then charge people money to live there. Just like old feudalism.
>>
Where we're going, you don't need roads.
>>
>>130258792
A road can be built without a government.

The non aggression principle does not prevent anything. It will not stop some one from attacking you. It only provides a moral framework for your retaliation to an attack.
>>
>>130260023
States have yet to allow free market capitalism to actually exist.

Is there some kinda argument in your post that I may have missed?
>>
>>130260168
>>130260193
There is a government involved and it's there to prevent the free rider problem. What is ultimately stopping people from using your property that you built and taking advantage of such a net benefit the masses? The laws backed enforced by the the state claiming legitimate violence? Or maybe the implicit mutual respect of your exclusive ownership of your fruits of your labor?
>>
>>130258792

ancap is as naive as communism.
>>
>>130260673
You can strip away the ideals and look at capitalism as just the private ownership of the means of production for profit. This is the definition that is most consistent across several dictionaries. The question being raised is how to enforce the private ownership of property. Who or what will replace the police or the court systems in an anarcho-capitalist society while still being anarchism?
>>
>>130258792
>ANCAP just a contradiction?

No its just a bunch of kids forcing a retarded meme. It doesnt exists, just ignore it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.