[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Germans today think of Honecker? What about Kohl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What do Germans today think of Honecker?

What about Kohl?
>>
>>130257637

I like Honecker as he screwed the east ''''german''''' sub-humans
I hate Kohl as he pushed for re-unification
>>
>>130257637
Press S for both
>>
>>130257637
>Honecker
Based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZLbj5qRZuA

>Somehow managed to get himself transfered to a women's prison during WWII.
>Escapes prison and shacks up with female prison guard

>Kohl
Bretty good.

>Actually seemed to give a shit about the German people
>First German leader in a long time to actually expand his realm without having it all fall apart.
>the 1 to 1 exchange rate when liquidating the Eastern Mark was a mistake. It let the ossis feel good about their pocket money being more than it should have, but it also made all debts (particularly those owed by companies) into unbelievably heavy burdens that helped contribute to economic misery in the new Bundeslaender.
>>
File: 37-intredasting.jpg (40KB, 604x499px) Image search: [Google]
37-intredasting.jpg
40KB, 604x499px
>>130257637
Ossis are permanentlyand irreversible tainted by communism (no sense for economics, no work ethics, no personal responsibility, no drive for innovation, no morals) in all aspects of life. The average Ossi has no more place in germany than the average mudslime rapefuckee. Honecker is one of the main reasons they became like this. Fuck him.

Kohl is directly responsibly for tainting the Federal republic with Ossis and gave us a huge economicly ("Aufbau Ost", millions of communists unfit for captialistic labor market), and political (creation of SED follow-up party PDS/Die Linke and creation and empowering of Merkel) burden that persist until this very day. He also failed to make Germany ready for the next century with no reform in social wellfare (especially pension systems) or economic (espcialyl the transition of the heavy industry sector in the Ruhrpott to a post-industrial state) and pushed the creation of the EU.
Fuck him even more.

And he was 10 years overdue for death, a walking/rolling zombie pear.
>>
>>130257637
>what do Germans today think
they think about smoking weed and raving
>>
>>130257637
Both should have been gassed.
The Two Plus Four Agreement was the biggest treason in our history.
>>
>>130267525
Hedonism is rampant
>>
Erich was a dumb puppet, listen to him talk like a weak old dude with his pitty east german dialect.

I dunno imho what to think about Kohl, EU and reunification was bad but I don't think it was evitable.

Germany is a US vassal since WWII so bad shit happens.

I do like American People but your Government & the USD has to crash for us to get free again.
>>
>>130257637
>What do Germans today think of Honecker?

By Allah, who is this guy?

>What about Kohl?

Only for my wives' eyes.
>>
File: Migrationshintergrund.png (421KB, 677x899px) Image search: [Google]
Migrationshintergrund.png
421KB, 677x899px
>>130264163
>how Middlegermany kept itself rather homogenous, given the circumstances
>millions of ex GDR Germans working in Western Germany since 1990 ... "not fit for a capitalistic labor market", hence paying the "Soli" as well ... kek
>Middlegermany's industry and manufacturing capacity literally demontaged and destroyed by Treuhand corruption

I gather you weren't even born when this happened?
Honecker was fucking commie oligarch, same as Kohl was a puppet of the Western petro-pharama cartell (BASF).
>>
>>130257637

Reunification was a mistake. But for reunification, East Germany would be as conservative as Poland, Hungary, and Russia. Now, West Germany controls, and it's taking the East down too
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.