[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hilters opinion on slavs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 17

Hey guys, what hitler thought about slavs ?
>>
He wanted to exterminate them. They are nothing more than masters of mindless chaotic evil. A race of Squatting gopnik neets who lack intellectualtualism or anything of relevance to western culture.

>inb4 tesla did such and such

Who gives a shit? He is one guy...think of all the millions of mindless sub par iq monkeys that got slaughtered by the Ussr.
>>
I'm definitely drunk as fuck right now
But h8tler waz ug bitch
>>
>>130257142
as a typical far rightist, he was definitely anti Russian and hated commies.

btw before outbreak of WW2, he quoted that US and UK should recognize German interests in return for Germany recognizing theirs
,not mentioning Russia.
>>
>>130258457
>They are nothing more than masters of mindless chaotic evil.
As opposed to Germans who started two world wars and hijacked the EU to invite in hordes of migrants?
>>
>>130258457
tell the Romanians ans Hungarians an d Latvians Estonians that they may have fought less.
> video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8
>>
>>130257142
Only slavs he hated were Poles and Russians.

Everyone else was ok.
>>
>>130257142
Considering he formed Croatia during WW2. Pretty sure he didn't have any problem with slavs. He referred to Russians as a "great people" that were enslaved by communist Jews.
>>
Untermensch, obviously.
What are you getting at?
>>
>>130258457
>He wanted to exterminate them. They are nothing more than masters of mindless chaotic evil. A race of Squatting gopnik neets who lack intellectualtualism or anything of relevance to western culture.
hitler had a personal vendetta against slavs. genetically speaking they're white
>>
>>130257142
Depends which Slavs you're talking about. He was pretty cool with Croats and even Ukrainians. Serbs, not so much
>>
>>130259864
>started two world wars

Nigger what? Have you ever read a book in your life?

The first world war began with the assasination of thr archduke of Austria by a PAN SLAVIST. Austria decided to annex parts of the balkans and Russia rushed to save their balkan slavic counterparts. Through alliances germany was called into the war,but they sure as hell didn't start it. That isn't even a debatable statement,that is a fact.

The second began after germany was wronged after the first world war. They lost a lot of land that belonged to Prussian,dating back to the teutonic order. Most namely Danzig. Poland was recreated after the war and given native German land. The in turn began to massacre innocent germans in the massacre of Danzig. Hitler tried to save his brothers in race by invading Poland--just like russia in ww1. He jointly invaded with the USSR and GB/France only declared war on Germany. Germany declared war on Poland,not France or The UK.
>>
>>130258457
>tesla
Do you know only him? Lol what? Typical stupid burger.Slavs have a lot a genius scientists, writers, musicians etc, all normal people know them and there is no need to mention them. burgers have nothing, even Elon Mask and Steve jobs are immigrants
>>
>>130263394

Russian culture is a joke.
Even Tolstoy admitted it in war and peace.
You own nobility spoke French behind their close doors. You had such a long line of rulers that were either vastly incompetent or craved :"Westernization", because they knew you were so backwards and savage.

Seriously, I Worked in professional music for 6 years and you think I would catch a name other than Prokofiev and Tchaikovsky.

Your engineering is limited only to the amount of captive German scientists you could steal at the end of the war.

But i'm sorry you think thing like airplanes,,the internet, the assembly line, an assortment of god-tier authors and musicians/luthiers are nothing.

I understand you gopniks are mostly illiterate but can't you at least afford a television to watch a documentary on? Or are you not allowed to have one because it is an american invention?
>>
>>130258457
Buddy, you just invited a storm into the thread. They'll tear you to pieces for being a burgie.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 644x536px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 644x536px
>>130264974
i'd rage too if my gdp was that low...
what so Slovenia contribute to the world again?
>>
>>130265277
>muh size
>>
>>130265315

you want to talk about size?

You guys really need all that land to compensate for something, don't you?

You think with all of it you might a top 10 economy.
>>
>>130257142
In Mein Kampf he says that the slavic peoples must be ruled by the german Herrenrasse.
Makes sense, I am 50% slavic btw.

What now? Hitler isnt God.
>>
File: gnijąca żaba.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
gnijąca żaba.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>130257142
It changed from
>hurr durr slavs are untermenschen
to
>slavs have raped us, and therefore must be part of the aryan race
in 1945
>>
>>130265627
wrong flag, lulz
>>
>>130258457
This is why I like you ameribros.

Russians are cancer
>>
>>130265693
go back to taiga mongol
>>
>>130265725
What?
>>
>>130265751
estonians are mongols
just like finns and sami

get out of europe
>>
>>130257142
not much fun in Stalingrad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlmGknvr_Pg
>>
>>130265693
You Lithuanians one of the most irrelevant nation like Moldova. Seriously, did you ever do something that can be appreciated by people?
>>
File: solzhenitsyn.jpg (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
solzhenitsyn.jpg
89KB, 600x450px
>>130265533
He also says that Slavs are a mixture of eastern and western influence(yes,including Jewish influence). He says that the civilizing aspect of Russian culture has always come from the Nordic/Germanic migrants, like the Varangians. Looking at the Russian nobility and military leadership up to the communist era- he was right.

The question being brought up every other day here: Would Hitler like Russians now?

Yes, of course. Back during the late Imperial-Communist era, there were 6 million jews he would have accredited the degeneration of their socio-economic situation to. Now, not so many. The eastern influence is obviously minimal, but thanks to the dissipation of eastern nobility, Russia is now under more of it's western influence than ever. Other than being a republic, he'd love Russian's today and I suspect harbor an empathy with them which was hard considering the "Russians" of his time.
>>
Should've added: He considered some of the eastern influences to be represented by groups like the Magyars, but respected their architecture.
>>
>>130257142
Don't fall for the muh nazis wanted to kill all Slavs meme.

Check out Ribbentrop's proposal for European Confederation instead:

The Governments of the German Reich, Italy, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Hungary, Rumania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Croatia and Spain have resolved to form a European Confederation.

The instrument establishing the European Confederation, which was signed by the plenipotentiaries of the above-mentioned European Governments, includes the following provisions.

1. In order to give tangible expression to the common destiny of European peoples and to ensure that wars never again break out among them, the States here represented have for all time established a European Confederation.
2. The members of the Confederation are sovereign states and guarantee one another’s freedom and political independence. The organization of their internal affairs is a matter for the sovereign decision of each of them.
3. The member nations of the Confederation will jointly defend the interests of Europe in every direction and protect the European continent against external enemies.
4. The States of the Confederation will conclude an alliance for the defense of Europe, the plans for which will be drawn up in due course.
5. The European economy will be organized by the member States on the basis of a uniform plan arrived at by mutual agreement. Customs barriers among them will be progressively abolished.
6. While preserving their national character, the States united in the Confederation will conduct intensive cultural exchanges with one another.
7. The European States which are not founder members of the Confederation are solemnly invited to join it.
8. All details of the organization of the European Confederation shall be laid down in a Confederal Act, which will form the subject of consultation after the war by all the Governments concerned.
>>
>>130265897
>>130265897
What the fuck am I reading, nigger you are polish, you don't have any say in anything you fucking human garbage lol. You probably aren't a real pole even, probably an immigrated fucking russian.

>>130266055
>Can't read flags
>Russian

Sounds about right, you fucking troglodytes, holy shit. Please don't spread your vile cancer anywhere outside your sweet motherland.
>>
>>130266060
He would say that, wouldn't he? In fact, Russia got its civilization by way of the Byzantine empire.
>>
>>130266265
Half Pole, half White-Russian here. Thousand times whiter and more European than eestimongols.
>>
>>130264903
I am glad that you know all these names.
It is proof that I'm right.
Engineering it is not only BMW-making, how can you say something like it while a half weapons, war planes, next generation tanks etc invented by Russians?
>>
>>130266060
I see what you mean, intresting post.

But how is Hitlers opinion relevant is such a context?
Unless you try to follow him after his death, witch seems quite insane, doesnt it?

Our own perspective is the only intresting perspective currently.
>>
>>130266355
Half Pole - half a brain. I'm sure they love your kind in Poland.

I hope they go around fucking you cucks up on the streets like we do here.
>>
>>130265494
Except that standard of living in Slovenia is quite high. We ranked 2nd in Europe on PISA and are considered top 10 safest country in the world.
I don't care what you niggers say about us but there isn't many countries I would rather live in.
>>
>>130257142
who cares, he's dead
>>
>>130266265
oh sorry Latvian, my bad
>>
>>130266424
B/c the Russians relied on outside help, like with Walter Christie building sloped armor and suspension for Russian tanks. Russians, on a technical level, have been incapable up until the past two decades.

In terms of aeronautics-they've been decades behind the Germans, who developed helicopters, rocket engines, space flight(which is where both Americans and Russians took their idea's from) and every modern form for aircraft today.
>>
File: emotka z twojej strony.jpg (48KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
emotka z twojej strony.jpg
48KB, 634x634px
>>130266579
You will say something difrent when Russia will re-annex you.
>>
>>130257142
Read the book instead of puffing meth all day Slovakia
>>
>>130266701
I doubt it. What's it to you, you fled your shitty homeland anyway?
>>
>>130266496
Posterity will care. And just because it isn't defining for people in nationalist or identitarian movements, it doesn't mean the leftists won't try to manipulate and push what his beliefs were into context.

For example, look at the Hitler race meme. Black people think this man was trying to genocide them. Germans did caricature the French reliance on black soldiers- but never had any intent against them.
>>
>>130266811
I fled from Litva (or White Russia), and your ancestors fled from Mongolia. Still I think I have a bigger right to live in Europe than you.
>>
>>130266660
Just read it https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konstantin_Tsiolkovsky
And fuck off
This man did more than all your meme German scientists
>>
>>130265277

Do you know how small Slovenia is? GDPPP wise we are in top 3% in the world.
>>
>>130257142
>le D&C fracture point
>>
File: confused doggo.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
confused doggo.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
>>130258457
>intellectualtualism
>>
>>130267163
Let's play a game:
>Whose designs get's to space first, Werner von Braun or Tsiolkovsky's?
>>
Hitler did not want to exterminate slavs. End this jewish meme now please
>>
>>130267633
It ends when you start paying your white tax! And remember, Jews aren't really white, they're just the most qualified to talk about how it feels to be a white oppressor.
>>
>deports people
>settles germans
whitepower amirite
>>
Slavs are niggers
>>
File: roach.jpg (79KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
roach.jpg
79KB, 680x365px
>>130268193
>>
>>130268317
I am pure Bulgarian as far back as I can trace my lineage but it is a fact that the majority of slavs are lazy white niggers
>>
>>130266239
The plan was rejected by Hitler. Wanna try again?
>>
>>130268490
>slavs are lazy
>checks unemployment rate
>low
Wew
>>
>>130268490
bulgayrians have turko-mongolian blood anyway, maybe that's why you look so subhuman in comparison to the real Slavs like Russians
>>
>>130268740
Yeah, deff were no mongols or anything in Russia.
>>
>>130268808
>>130268740
>>130268574
>>130268524
this discussion belongs on /int/
>>
>>130268574
>argument
>>
>>130266811
wait, what id cool about estonia theres nothing there
>>
>>130265693
he didnt think that well of baltics either
>>
>>130269117
he didnt think well of anyone except germans and thats the point
>>
>>130265277
The oldest wheel in the world was found in Slovenia. Now kindly fuck off and kys
>>
>>130269065
How about the "poles are toilet cleaners" meme? Where the fuck did you get the "slavs are lazy" from you fucking t*rk? Below average intelligence - sure. Lazy - never.
>>
>>130269196
so basically your people haven't advanced science since the stone age?

wew
>>
>>130257142
He thought they were superior to the germans after they waltzed into berlin
''Die Slawen haben uns besiegt. Sie haben unser Land, unsere Nation, unsere Ideologie zerschlagen...
Das bedeutet sie sind eine arische Rasse und sie werden diese Welt in die Knie zwingen... "
Translation:
''The Slavs have defeated us. They have smashed our land, our nation, our ideology...
This signifies them are an aryan race and they will force this world in the knees...''
>>
>>130269383
Technically it was the bronze age iirc.
>>
File: 3sf7gep.jpg (62KB, 604x402px) Image search: [Google]
3sf7gep.jpg
62KB, 604x402px
>>130258457
>intellectualtualism
>>
>>130269232
If slavs were not lazy they would have better jobs
>>
>>130257142
white
>>
>>130269743
Better education -> better jobs
>>
>>130257142
Hitler had a crush on Poles, because we chose France and GB instead of Germany. Bad move on our part.
>>
>>130257142
I precisely remember when reading Mein Kampf when he was writing about his thought on USSR.
He expressed how horrible shit was done by bolsheviks to russians.

Hitler did have some hatred to slavs because he lived in Austro Hungary and it was becoming heavily slavofide.
He also was a giant Pilsudksi fanboy and wanted for some time untill 1938 to make an allience with Poles.

I don't think he wanted to exterminate slavs but rather Germanize them like Germans in past did in Poland, Prussia, Silesia, Pomerania, Sorbs etc.
It was a somewhat a german tradition to germanized slavs since very medieval times like most of eastern Germany was inhabited by Wends who were slavs.
>>
>>130269970
I believe he wanted to destroy slavic culture and language so that the eastern regions could be 'germanized' so to speak and controlled, this would have been done by killing most of them and destroying slavic cultural heritage like chopin and stuff, the most 'aryan' slavs would gain preference
>>
File: Untitled.png (223KB, 726x356px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223KB, 726x356px
Hitler's opinions of slavs was shaped by his experiences in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You can't blame him for hating them because they were exercising political power at the expense of the ethinic germans.

Slavs are white though so in modern times we shouldn't give a shit about the ethnic differences. If someone is European, even as far afield as Bulgaria, we should accept them as our own.

Pan Europeanism should be tempered by Nationalist of course, but mixing between European peoples should not be frowned upon.

An Anglo fucking an Italian for example should NOT be frowned upon. Italians are a noble race that invented Fascism in the first place.
>>
>>130266945
The negro is a lower species though.
It obviously doesnt mean, that they should be genocided. We would end up killing every living being then...
>>
>>130269970

>Germanize them

Is this in the Civil Nationalist sense or were there a shitload of ethnic "germans" who thought they were Poles?

I don't know because I'm a simple Australian who can't tell the difference between Polish and German.
>>
>>130257142
An inferior slave race to be ruled over by the Herrenvolk.
>>
>>130270392
Race doesn't exist in this sense
now don't ree yet, it is true that there are populations with lower intelligence because they don't have the beneficiam genes, and many such populations are subsaharan african because africa was so isolated. There are black populations that are dumb and others that are intelligent, but you can't categorize them by race.
Abos though
>>
>>130269196
the oldest picture of a wheel and a cart with wheels was found in poland
>>130270539
this "herrenvolk" is probably jews, because goymanics are slaves of jews nowadays
>>
>>130269383
Really now. Who is Herman Potočnik you uneducated piece of human garbage.
>>
>>130270335
>An Anglo fucking an Italian for example should NOT be frowned upon. Italians are a noble race that invented Fascism in the first place.
I agreed with everything up until this point

Europe should not become what America tried to do and mix all of Europe of. I want hot Nordic women to exist in the future and hot med babes none of this united states of Europe crap. A German should never fuck an Italian and a Italian should never fuck a Swede or something
>>
>>130265693
I've noticed that actual Balts and Eastern Euros all hate the Russian menace, whilst Western Euros and many Americans all suck Putin's dick and hate their own countries out of a fetish for Russia.

When will /pol/ mutually accept that Russians are a plague into Europe and the World?
>>
>>130270618

All the Germanics that were worth a shit were destroyed during WW2 though.

You can't blame them for submitting to the bullshit propaganda since WW2.

I'm proud of Poles that have rejected the PC bullshit since 1989 though. You are truly are a master race of working men. I may be ethnically Western but I'd sooner visit Eastern Europe than Britain.
>>
>>130270682
America has been the most successful experiment in history. Our only mistake being slavery and liberalism.
>>
Gene shit will become so irrelevant once gene editing with CRISPR becomes a thing
what will /pol/ do then?
>>
File: kek soprano.gif (3MB, 322x178px) Image search: [Google]
kek soprano.gif
3MB, 322x178px
>>130265693
t. slav in denial
>>
>>130270589
Why should I denie reality?
What negative consequences do I have from generalizing all negros? I know that there are some smart niggers, but why should I care?
>>
>>130270682

White is white, even with the Southern/Northern European divide.

The Jews can fuck off but everyone within Europe should live in a harmonious fashion. The wogs seem to have more of a fighting spirit than Britain nowdays, so I commend them for that. If a wog woman wanted to fuck me, who am I to say no on racial grounds? Fill her Med pussy with Anglo seed and be done with it.

We're in Australia, the colonial "white" term should extend to all nationalities of Europe.
>>
Tak blyat
>>
>>130257142
Hitler considered them subhumans that should be exterminated or turned into slaves for "true" people. Only Poles were the good ones and worthy to make bond with. He even ordered Goebbels to change some propaganda stuff about Slavs to favour Poles as aryans.
It a changed after our stupid foreign policy minister refused to make alliance with Third Reich in 1939.
Damn we should have join Hitler and together strike the red filth.
>>
>>130266615
This. GDP doesn't matter if Jews control all of it, what matters is standard of living.
>>
>>130270889

Its such a fucking pity that you let Jews reside within your country. They destroyed you.

As much as I love the United States, your country was founded upon a lie. All men aren't created Equal. Perhaps European men, but when you start including niggers and kikes into the mix, your country self implodes.

New York for instance is full of kikes. I walked into a supermarket and finding a non-kosher food product was basically impossible.

They will destroy you and your political representatives can't even distinguish them.

I wish you good luck because you're going to need it against China. Save us.
>>
>>130271028
because it makes your previous comment worth nothing
>>
>>130271196

Don't take it the wrong way but Poland was reinvented in 1919 as a means of punishing Germany. Your state existed as a ballwalk against both Russian AND German aggression.

You put up a longer fight against Germany than France though, so props to you. Come to Australia and clean my toilets anytime.
>>
>>130257142
To eradicate them...

And i still think we should continiue with that.
>>
>>130271326
Pffft, race doesn't matter even in your worldview as the innovators come from such a select group. Also china will not surpass the US as the US's powerbase is its coalition. And it can hold onto a coalition much more easily as countries like a distant hegemon more than a close one. Adding to that there is a huge technological gap.
Unless Trump or a successor throws that coalition away the US can't really fail
>>
>>130271047
Sure white is white but we want Germans being German since blonde hair is a recessive trait if they mixed with the meds blonde hair would vanish the same with red hair.

And no Australia is a northern European country up until the 60's meds and slavs weren't even allowed in, Unlike you i have pride in my race and genes I do not think a Italian is worse or better then me but I don't believe we should throw away all of Europes unique genetics from blonde,brown,red hair,black hair and eye colours into some mumble jumble white race.

Australia is not some european country united it is a Anglo country that still follows the Queen. Australian allegiances are to still to the Anglosphere. If you want a "United peoples of Europe" country go to America

Cause Austria Hungary,Yugoslavia and the EU all sucked shit
>>
>>130271505
Maybe we were but after Hitler came to power it was different germany, not the old one always-hating-poland germany. French and brits hated us so much we were had very close ties with Adolf but anyway we refused his offer and joined these retarded faggots.
>>
>>130271326
I used to think the Confederacy was just a meme, but then I read Alexander Stephan's Cornerstone speech. It proves how much America's ideals have strayed, I could talk for hours about what the founding fathers wanted for America, but that is for another time.

Alexander Stephan puts it best when he said "It is a species of insanity. One of the most striking characteristics of insanity, in many instances, is forming correct conclusions from fancied or erroneous premises; so with the anti-slavery fanatics. Their conclusions are right if their premises were. They assume that the negro is equal, and hence conclude that he is entitled to equal privileges and rights with the white man. If their premises were correct, their conclusions would be logical and just but their premise being wrong, their whole argument fails."

Also
"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea; its foundations are laid, its corner- stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery subordination to the superior race is his natural and normal condition. "
>>
>>130271681

The Anglosphere is an invention. There is nothing that distinguishes racialy an Englishman from a Norwegian.

Your point regarding Southern Europeans vs Northern Europeans is valid one but it is a decision that we all have to make in our daily lives. I simply don't see the harm in producing offspring from slavs and Mediterraneans.
>>
File: Redpill on Poland.jpg (642KB, 817x4829px) Image search: [Google]
Redpill on Poland.jpg
642KB, 817x4829px
>>130271745
Such a shame...
>>
>>130271745
Why would anyone go on board with hitler, if peace lasted longer the allies would have upgraded their air power, the soviets would have improved their tanks, the nazi economy would become unsustainable and more. Hitler picked the best time to start the war, but it wasn't enough
>>
>>130271908
You wold throw away racial genetics and all the history these countries for no reason other then a misguided belief whites can form some mega eu like state. Austria/Hungary/Yugoslavia and the EU. Europe and the European peoples do not want to become a United states of Europe.

>The Anglosphere is an invention. There is nothing that distinguishes racialy an Englishman from a Norwegian.
Wrong an Englishmen has plenty of celtic blood as well as Nordic/Germanic and a touch of Med That's ignoring all the cultual aspects. If we believe in race realism then is it so hard to believe a Med may act differently then a Germanic. Look at the different religions Protestants and Catholics have been at each-others throats for years My ancestors fought for the Britain out of loyalty the crown and honour for other Anglos' they didn't fight to lose our genetics to a allied white

You are are no better then a communist instead of eliminating all whites you want to eliminate all but one type of white. Australia is Anglo it's why we have better connections to Britain and Canada then Germany or the Netherlands
>>
>>130257142
Hitler was an utter meme tard and he killed dozens of millions of whites without even solving the (((oven))) problem.
>>
>>130270335
>Hitler's opinions of slavs was shaped by his experiences in the Austro-Hungarian Empire. You can't blame him for hating them because they were exercising political power at the expense of the ethinic germans.
Heh, it's hilarious because it was the other way around.

Oh yes, but do go on about how Slavs were the ones with the political power in a country dominated by German nobility with a German emperor with German as the administrative language and a German city as the economical and political center of the Empire, not to mention who was expanding its ethnic territory at the expense of whom or how censuses were conducted using "language of daily interaction" rather than actual mother tongue or ethnicity just to bolster the number of "Germans". What most slavs wanted was a three-way kingdom with equal rights and representation as the Germans.

In truth what actually happened is that "germans" got butthurt because they could no longer sustain their political dominance over other nations and those who had a brain were already trying to de-centralize and liberalize the country as it was literally the only way for it too keep functioning and not having it devolve into an eventual civil war-like it did in some areas after the collapse in 1918-1919. They also knew that Austria was not Germany and Austria could only survive as a European power by NOT being synonymous with "German".

There weren't just Slav-German tensions either. Hungarian-Romanian for example or Polish-Ukrainian, Italian-German, Italian-Slav, etc. It was a powder keg in itself and someone like Hitler, who would want to maintain German dominance, would set it on a path to eventual self-destruction.
>>
>>130272261

>You are are no better then a communist

Harsh words m8.

I'm no wog but what has become of Anglo supremacy? Britain is a fucking mess, the Queen is a useless cunt, Canada loves sucking dicks and New Zealand is Chinese clay.

We need to embrace every single European that wants to settle here. Australian interests are different from Britain because of distance.

Poles, Italians, Slavs, it doesn't matter as long as they earn their keep. Kikes, Turks or Africans need to fuck off though.
>>
>>130272419
>when ur getting pretty frickin hecked off that the germans keep using your country as a short cut
>>
>>130271414
what do you mean?
I just said that the negro is a lower species, witch is true.

You can take say "type of person" instead of species if your autism itches.
I dont care about word choice in a discussion.
>>
>>130272549
I'm a German visiting the country actually
>>
>>130272518

I don't really care either way. I'm not German or Slavic. All I know is that we need to unite in face of invaders and kikes.

Are you happy to give me that much?
>>
>>130272547
>I'm no wog but what has become of Anglo supremacy? Britain is a fucking mess, the Queen is a useless cunt
Fuck off traitor. You sound like a big fucking wog to me
>We need to embrace every single European that wants to settle here. Australian interests are different from Britain because of distance.
That if for America not Australia

British intersts are Australian intersts because of the goddam Anglosphere you fucking taitor. Fuck out of my country you stupid traitorous cunt. My grandfather died defending Briton
>>
They were treating the German speakers badly there. Based Hitler had enough and fucked Poland's shit.
>>
>>130272703

Consider this: Churchill would have gladly sacrificed Australia to further his kike-led crusade against Hitler in WW2. Curtain had to argue tooth and nail to get our regulars back.

Now think to yourself, why should we rely upon a country as cucked as the United Kingdom?

British interests aren't Australian interests.
>>
>>130272794
Wasn't this after Hitler was given the Sudetenlands, claiming it is his last territorial demand in Europe (literally the words of Hitler) because German speakers were allegedly treated badly there too only to take the rest of the Czech state a few months later, which had something like 5% germans, anyway?.

Hmm...this Hitler fellow sounds much like a Jew, you give him a finger, and he takes your hand.
>>
>>130272703

my grandfather fought at midway when he was 16, you're telling me my half injun half anglo ass isn't welcome to bareback blonde aussies girls?

fuck you bigot it's 2017
>>
>>130272794

I honestly think that was just an excuse for war. Poland should have joined the Axis along with the UK.

Couldn't have been a worse partner than Italy, that's for sure.
>>
>>130273074

Allowing Americans to base themselves in Australia was a mistake.
>>
>>130272585
Actually with proper reading comprehension you'd have known that this is not about semantics but about your set which has no attributes outside of physical appearance.
>>
>>130273186

maybe but I don't even like blondes but aussie girls make my pee pee stand at attention

my white grandfather and injun grandfather fought the japs, aussie vagine is my birth right
>>
Perhaps at useful idiot tier.

Hitler used a lot of slavs to fight for his own side, and often in fronts against other slavs. Basically glorified Hall Monitors.
>>
>>130273031
We're talking Anglosphere goals here not (((Churchill)) goals

We have a union jack on our flag for reason.

>>130273074
Half anglo is fine it's when we try to super breed all whites together we get a problem
>>
>>130273259

I'm glad you think so and I hope you have many white babies.
>>
>>130273350

yfw it's half anglo-norman and all people are playthings for my penis ;)
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 278x182px
>be a racial Darwinist
>start a war of annihilation
>get annihilated by ''inferior'' race
>admit that Germans are a failure and that Slavs won
>your fans 70 years later jump through mental hoops to get around the fact you were BTFO
>>
>>130273428

>when the aussie advocates the bleaching

idk what's going on but it makes me feel good
>>
>>130273350

The Angloshpere was led by the United Kingdom. We don't get a vote in the UK elections.

Australia is a superior country to the UK in every metric anyway.
>>
>>130273464
This see >>130269527
>>
>>130273123
>you should join your potential rapist
Sure thing Bruce.
>Hitler in 1938: just give me German regions of Czechoslovakia and I'm done
>proceeds to occupy rest of country anyway
>Hitler in 1939: just give me the Corridor and I'm done

Are you people retarded?
Why the fuck would Poles or British trust a congenital lying manipulator who broke dozens of promises in 6 years?
>>
>>130258457
Russians were the first men in space, desu.
>>
>>130273620
*not to mention same guy literally stated in his book that aim of his movement is expansion and colonization of Eastern Europe.
Let's transplant this argument to modern age: why don't you trust Muslims?
They say it's a religion of peace. If you just respected them they wouldn't get radical.
You fucking morons. Irony is totally lost on you. Hitlerboos here act like stereotypical Jew.
>>
>>130273620

Most of the countries Hitler invaded were meme countries made in 1919 that were either Germany or Russian clay.

Even now they exist only because of Pax Americana since 1990.

If Britain had agreed to an alliance with Germany against the Communists we would have had more of a say in the distribution of lands in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>130273433
I don't even care if an Anglo fuck a med that's a good thing it raises the birth rate up. I care if this other anon encourages or if it happens in huge numbers. (This goes both ways) then goes on to say the core of Australian identity and all the Anzacs who died in ww1 for king and country are stupid and we need to all mix white people up and become some autistic version of America but Australian. Fucker sounds like a super wog nationalist or a Chink. No true Anglo would say shit like that about the motherland and no true Anglo is a no true Australian.

>>130273536
Australia is Anglo country with a anglo flag with the Queen leading us we're part of the five eyes. Canada,NZ,Aus and the US we speak English and have similar cultures.

Australia is not Europe the country that's America and America can do what it wants. Our Anzacs died in the boer war,ww1 and in the deserts of Africa and off the coasts of England for other Anglo's.

If your anti British and anti-anglo your anti Australian and need to fuck off to whatever Southern European country you came from and make that great. We can good relations and millitary alliances as a united White block without your neo communist le all white people together autism.
>>
>>130273786
Why the fick would britain allow the krauts in such a dominant position on the continent after all they've done to prevent such hegemons?
While sea loin was long away, hitler would be the dominant player after a while because he could easily construct means to obliterate britain.
Besides the US, which did not like germany, was a better partner anyway
>>
>>130273786
Is that an argument? Nope. Poland existed several centuries longer than fucking Germany.
>>
>>130273906

You're drunker than me during your daytime, aussie confirmed no proxy
>>
>>130273923
They are delusional kids who know nothing about history.
UK fought hard to prevent any country becoming dominant in Europe.
>b-but why didn't that kike Churchill abandon that bcuz i like nazi unforms pls rape my face im a dumb basement dwelling virgin LARPer
Lmao.
>>
>>130272104
You do realize that if Hitler did not start a war, Stalin would?
>>
>>130257142
A bunch of subhuman drunkards that should be enslaved or killed and moved to Siberia to make room for the superior nordic aryan peopl.
This the one and only answer you can spew off "muh white pride worldwide how much you want".Slavs are not white romainian,greeks,hungaryans,finns,spanish,portugese and soth italians are not white.And finally americans are not white.
/thread.
>>
>>130274091
And draw in the allies on hitler's side? No. Stalin was an opportunist, not an ideologue like Trotsky
Also I'm no commie just have the flag because commies BTFO'd the nazis
>>
>>130273906

The fives eyes are just kike puppets. Nothing about of governments are inherently pro-white. They'd all sooner see a few shekels more over the continuation of Europeans because they are kike puppets. Malcolm Turnbull is a kike puppet.

I'm no wog and I have the 23 and me to prove it, cunt.

>>130273923

Leaving Germany a dominant position on the continent is preferable to losing the Empire completely.

The amount of resources that the UK had at it's disposal in the 1920s is mind boggling.
>>
>>130257142
In Mein Kampf you can read about Hitler's admiration for Russian history, mostly Russian authors and literature.

Hitler was a bookworm, most of his belonging while travelling as a young man in Vienna were luggage bags stuffed with books. Hitler read about Mussolini's rise to power in Italy, this victory over Communism was great inspiration for Hitler.

1922, Weimar Republic was volatile, many suffering from poverty, the gov't was frozen in debt of which was purposely incentivized as economic capitulation, social cohesion was present, nonetheless tension was still felt in streets of the larger cities, perfect opportunity for some revolutionary vanguard to tell the people what they want.
>>
>>130257142
YouTube "Adolf Hitler's speech on operation Barbarossa" He started the war because many Slavic countries were being attacked by commies
>>
>>130274215
>losing the empire is related to German status on the continent
No. Stop posting. In any case British empire wasn't a classical empire, it was a colonial empire. Once situation changed in many ways, their colonial empire was not viable. You can't keep like billion people under your thumb by force.
>>
You know,there are sometimes things that you need,but you dont want to do.Such things was with slavic hate of hitler-on multiple occasions you could hear good things about ,,some poles" or ,,great people enslaved by jews" and so on,hating slavs was part of his propaganda that led him to power-russia was communist,and he wanted to get rid of it-but there was a country between him and russia,so he couldnt just like ,,uhm ye just lemme pass",so there is from where slavic hate came on-a need.

Different story with jews.They bothered uncle hitler since day 1.
>>
>>130274313
In reality no Slav would hate Hitler if he didn't take Drang nach Osten to an extreme conclusion. Even during his invasion of USSR, most of Soviet citizens would come to his side eventually if he only treated them like humans.
To have sympathy for such a megalomaniac and failure is an utter fucking disgrace and as cuck as you can be.
Communism was just a propaganda bonus for Hitler's ideology. Anti-communist Poland was also slated for colonization and extermination.
Hitler was a German/Germanic nationalist, not a pan-European crusader.
>>
>>130274215
The empire was going, sorry pal, it was not sustainable and the profitable regions wanted to get out. Once those were gone it was just a matter of looking at the balance sheet and dumping what wasn't profitable.
Besides after the war britain oriented itself towards the US as a substitute for the empire and it has worked.
>>
>>130274312

>You can't keep like billion people under your thumb by force.

You can if you're not bankrupt to Jewish bankers because you fought against Germany in WW2.
>>
>>130260493
This
>>
>>130261131
lol do american history books really say that? wew

the first world war started because germans and austrians wanted some of that sweet colonial cash but couldnt take it because of france, britian and belgium, so they used any excuse they could find to go to war, there were other assassinations in the balkans at the time
>>
the Slavs beat him desu
>>
>>130274452

Fuck off kike, large parts of Africa were rich in resources but they were cut free regardless because of senseless idiots.
>>
Just to further the argument, anti-German sentiment in East was FAR less prevalent than that in France or Britain.
Yet Germans decided to take it out on people who very rarely bothered them in history. Polish-German wars, ignoring Teutonic Order, were practically some skirmishing in early medieval period.
It's like you have two guys, and one guy decides to attack the quiet guy for no reason but his delusions and megalomania. And then he gets raped. And you're supposed to feel sorry for him?
Only on this schizophrenic mentally-challenged board. Germans were always the unprovoked aggressors in regards to Eastern Europe.
They are lucky they were even left to stay in Eastern Germany after the war.
>>
File: xogKM4W.jpg (215KB, 1460x920px) Image search: [Google]
xogKM4W.jpg
215KB, 1460x920px
>>130274215
>The fives eyes are just kike puppets. Nothing about of governments are inherently pro-white. They'd all sooner see a few shekels more over the continuation of Europeans because they are kike puppets. Malcolm Turnbull is a kike puppet.
It keeps eyes on China and furthers the Anglosphere alliance. I would sooner see a Englishmen or a New Zealander live then a wog here. My allegiance is to those of my race and country not to people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds like some disgusting civic nationalist country.

Ethno-nationalism is the real redpill, cuck civic nationalism is not. You can argue for America being where all the Europeans go to mix and become one and I agree with that.
However mixing all of Europe and Australia up is no better then the genocide of hundreds of different European civilizations and the elimination of uniqueness white have. Pic related.

Australia is British
Europe is European but made up of many different peoples and that's how it should stay. Separate but united or working together for the betterment of all Whites
>>
>>130274463
No you can't. Situation changed completely, nationalism was coming to colonies, British had no way of retaining total control over places like India.
At best they could've made a more profitable exist, world war or no world war.
>>
>>130274463
Oh sure you COULD maaybe but not forever and there are big ifs and it isn't worth it, way too expensive, way too demoralizing(algeria), bad for the economy with all the expenses etc. definitely if it is a colonial empire.
>>
>>130274562
Rich in resources which are better in the hands of multinationals, not colonies, that is too expensive.
They should have stayed longer( no nazis needed for that)but they would have to leave eventually
>>
>>130260218
We aren't slavs, we are a mix of germanic, slavic, mongol, original hungarian, gypsy turkish rapebaby mongrels
>>
File: 5KaEtHF.jpg (996KB, 3420x3060px) Image search: [Google]
5KaEtHF.jpg
996KB, 3420x3060px
>>130257142
>>
If it wasn't for the alienation of slavic "untermench", Axis would have won the war.
>>
File: 1406122888775.jpg (70KB, 750x398px) Image search: [Google]
1406122888775.jpg
70KB, 750x398px
>>130274418
>the Jewish community and the Jewish intelligentsia feared that “the victory of Germany… would only reinforce anti‐Semitism… and, for that reason alone, there could be no question of sympathies towards the Germans or hopes for their victory,”36 a Russian military intelligence officer in Denmark reported in December 1915 that the success of anti‐Russian propaganda “is also facilitated by Jews who openly declare that they do not wish the victory of Russia and its consequence: the autonomy promised to Poland, for they know that the latter would take energetic measures with a view to the expulsion of Jews from within its borders

>In other words, it was Polish anti‐Semitism that was to be feared, not German anti‐Semitism: the fate which awaited the Jews in a Poland which had become independent would perhaps be even worse than that which they underwent in Russia.

https://twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/chapter-12/

Alexandr Solzhenitsyn, this old man should be mandatory reading for anyone who wants to learn the comprehensive and uncensored, early 19th to mid 20th century, history of Jews in Russia and Europe.
>>
>>130273203
I am not a native speaker, please use a simple language.

So you are implying that I judge them by skincolor and not the imense failure in competition with europians?
kek
>>
>>130257142
Hitler was wrong about slavs, genetics were not available at the time, most east germans have a large slavic genetic background
>>
>>130275276
All I can say is that at least you explained your lack of reading comprehension
>>
>>130275387
to be honest, I think you are an idiot.
>>
>>130276024
Duning-Kruger effect
>>
>>130269527
Yet the only ones on their knees are the Slavs when cleaning toilets.
>>
>>130276616
And the one half burned with his jaw divided between the powers is Hitler
>>
>>130274800
1 vs 16
y u die so much
>>
>>130257142
"Treatment of population of former polish areas from the racial policy viewpoint":
Those Poles who are suitable for Germanisation will get a new surname after complete Germanisation process which should last 2 to 3 generations(...). Our goal is to germanise as fast as we can entire '''suitable''' population(...). We have to expulse definitive polish elements (polish activists, intelligence, ''those of neutral Poles who aren't suitable for germanisation'' ; Jews and polish-jewish mischlings also had to be expulsed).
There is also point that says about kidnapping ''racial valuable'' children of age 8 to 10. This memorial was written by E.Wetzel (head of the Race-Political Office of the NSDAP) and G.Hecht. To sum up: worthless, junky "people" would not be part of the new society.
>>
>>130257142
He wanted to kill slavs to take their lebensraum, but slavs killed him and took his lebensraum.
>>
>>130257142
>There's a slavic people east of here, conquered and tortured by communist kikes, what should i do?
>Help them?
>No, i'd rather proclaim them inferior races worthy only to be enslaved and take their lands as german lebensraum.
Hitler deserved to lose, and krauts deserve all the shitskin hordes raping them now.
>>
>>130264903
>flag
> I Worked in professional music for 6 years

retard collectivist subhuman, i'd take 20 slavs over you
>>
>>130257142
Poles were okay and very liked until they joined the entente

Russians were commie subhumans
Thread posts: 177
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.