[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Ancaps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (584B, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
584B, 135x90px
Alright, I'm done with all you dumbfuck ancaps. It's time to disprove your retarded ideology once and for all

>how does the police work in an ancap society

If I kill someone, and then retreat back into my house, the police is not 100% sure that I killed the person since they obviously did not see me commit the act, and therefore cannot enter my property to arrest me. So basically, the police has no real authority, as they cannot perform raids, and cannot arrest people without being 100% sure that they committed a crime. Also if someone who is single, has no family gets killed, there is no incentive at all for anyone to ever investigate the crime or arrest the person who committed it.

>immigration

Ancaps always say that people immigrate to western countries because of welfare, social programs and other benefits, but if some theoretical successful ancap society existed, africans and others would still come because it would still be infinitely better than their shitty continent, even if there was no welfare. Ancaps should stop pretending people won't come to their society because there's no welfare when people would just come for the fact that there would be less violence.
>>
>>130255960
>police should be able to raid people's houses even if they have no evidence
>>
I'm not even an-cap, but I respect them more for their beliefs than most others currently discussing politics since at least their beliefs are rooted in economic realities.
>>
>>130255960
>If I kill someone, and then retreat back into my house, the police is not 100% sure that I killed the person since they obviously did not see me commit the act, and therefore cannot enter my property to arrest me. So basically, the police has no real authority, as they cannot perform raids, and cannot arrest people without being 100% sure that they committed a crime. Also if someone who is single, has no family gets killed, there is no incentive at all for anyone to ever investigate the crime or arrest the person who committed it.
A court authorizes warrants today, it would be similar, but under a voluntary system.
Also, a life insurance company or an employer would have an incentive to investigate the murder of one of their clients/employees, genius.
>>
>>130256112
>strawman
even if the police has convincing evidence that some individual committed a crime, they can never be 100% sure that they're right and therefore can never take action unless the person voluntarily surrenders themselves since it would otherwise be a violation of the NAP
>>
>tfw no recreational nuclear bombs
>>
>>130256326
>A court authorizes warrants today, it would be similar, but under a voluntary system.
That's called a government, idiot. If some body can authorize an individual or group to violate the NAP then that body is known as the government.
>>
File: 14950598364502.jpg (106KB, 1284x1057px) Image search: [Google]
14950598364502.jpg
106KB, 1284x1057px
>>130256326
Yeah. Just let the market sort it out.

>kills_self.jpg
>>
>>130256541
>government
>voluntary
Choose one, asshole.
>>
>>130256723
>The person being raided has to agree to being raided by the police
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1489290691287.jpg (163KB, 478x672px) Image search: [Google]
1489290691287.jpg
163KB, 478x672px
>>130256723
>>
>>130256825
>The person being raided has previously agreed to be investigated when there is probable cause that they are violating their contract with an insurance company, employer, homeowners' association, etc
>Being this ignorant of how a basic contract works
>>
>>130256328
One possible scenario. People in a free society have crime insurance to pay for police services to prevent crime and pay for times when they're accused of a crime. In this instance, the police would contact the insurance company and notify them about their client possibly being a murderer. As part of the terms of the insurance, the client must surrender or lose their claim.

The guy could choose to not comply and stay in their house forever but at that point they'd just be exiled anyways.
>>
>>130255960
>Ancaps always say that people immigrate to western countries because of welfare, social programs and other benefits, but if some theoretical successful ancap society existed, africans and others would still come because it would still be infinitely better than their shitty continent, even if there was no welfare. Ancaps should stop pretending people won't come to their society because there's no welfare when people would just come for the fact that there would be less violence.
this, i don't want niggers and spics in my country.
>>
Does anyone have that thread handy, where Ancap police had to arrest an central banker? I've lost my folder with it and miss it bigly.
>>
>>130257688
It's questionable how most ancaps assume that essentially every possible business that can exist will exist, but even disregarding that, people could essentially make a society of their own that's independent of some other society, and go into the other society to murder someone for no reason and face no repercussions. Problems like these are why the government exists to basically cover the whole country so that people can't just go to another town or something and get away with committing crimes. Also since there's no registry or ID system no one would even have any idea who could have possibly committed some theoretical crime.
>>
>>130257915
I would just choose to live in a White only community and work for a company that hired only Whites, and only spend my money at White owned stores.
>>
>>130259001
>and go into the other society to murder someone for no reason and face no repercussions.

LMAO.
>>
>>130255960
kek

A leaf! rake yourself!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.