[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (43KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 512x287px
Ancaps vs ancoms which type of anarchy is better?
>>
>>130254215
Name one (1) example of ancap ever functioning
>>
>>130254215
Both are retarded.
>>
>>130254307

Name an ancom working.

Who would willingly clean the sewers in an ancom society?
>>
>>130254307
Never. That's why I am an anarcho-communist.
>>
>>130254215

> Anarcho-Collectivism >>> Anarcho-Communism
>>
>>130254555
>sewers
>anarchism
what
>>
>>130254635

Again, why would people build shit and do consistently tough jobs in an ancom society?

Nothing would ever get made. It'd have to be hunting and gathering.

No smartphones for you.
>>
Anarchism is simply a power vacuum waiting to be filled. It is the void of government, or the incompetence of government (Somalia).
>>
>>130254555
Poland can clean your toilet. If not, he goes to gulag. Maybe you too for being a Trump supporter. ;)
>>
>>130254778

Why would someone want to live in a society with no technology or infrastructure?

Ancom societies would suck.
>>
>>130254215
How does an-com even work when the whole system relies on huge government? I am looking for a serious reply, but you are free to shitpost as well.
>>
>>130254215
How do you force redistribution of wealth in an ancom society ?
>>
>>130254903

In all seriousness, do you not understand how absolutely retarded the idea of an ancom society is?
>>
>>130254215
anarchism: absence of government
government: entity doing the act of governing
governing: to control and direct the making and administration of policy in [insert whatever[

Governing is about control-
Control is done through the initiation of force.
An entity initiating force is, in effect, governing.
Therefore, anarchism is about the non-initiation of force.

I've never heard ancoms holding the NAP as the sacred rulebook, all ancoms I've met believe they have the right to impose their commie views on everyone by force as long as it's done by a mob instead of the government; I don't understand how they can claim to be anarchists. Ancaps seem to be the only actual anarchists. Ancap all the way.
>>
>>130254215
Both get the oven, but the AnCaps are more well fed and will taste better, so I'll go with them.
>>
Both are shit, but at least ancom was seen as a legitimate political movement 80 years ago with it being established to some extent in Spain and Ukraine.
>>
>>130255122

wat
>>
>>130254995
The commune can put the rules, so the society can prosper and live happily.
>>
>>130254929
>anarchism at all would have technology and infrastructure
wew lad
>>
>>130255270
That's communalism
>>
>>130255217
Look up Anarchist Catalonia and the Ukrainian Free Territory. They were far from perfect, but they did much more to put their plans into reality than Medieval Iceland or any other ancap society did.
>>
>>130254929
Only in anarcho-primitivism there's no technology.
>>
Depends on length of time
In the short term ancom because under threat it could more immediately respond as a group because it would have to be all community based
But long term Ancap would develop some efficiency and standard market that could develop with ruthless efficiency while ancom would forever be held back by inefficiencies and free ride problems
>>
>>130254215
The one that's not a contradiction in terms.
>>
Neither, because one relies on people naturally respecting property, and the other on people sharing resources without the guarantee of more.
>>
>>130255502

You can't have anarcho-communism with technology because you wouldn't have a society that would make it.

A profit incentive is literally the only reason people do hard and shitty jobs daily. That or government force.

Making technology requires a lot of shitty work.
>>
>>130254215
Anarcho-Transhumanism. Don't you want to live forever?
>>
>>130255656
>naturally
PMCs and security companies would certainly be a thing in ancap world
>>
>>130254903
>>130254215
>>130254635
AnCap
>private owners can negotiate and collaborate resources faster than stalemate, community voting
>faster
>faster development and production of weaponry
>will scout other places for recources
>might have to go through AnCom society
>refusal to allow passage by AnComs
>AnCap recognizes AnCom do not follow the NAP
>immediate pillaging, rape, enslavery and confiscation of local resources
>AnCom couldn't vote for temporary leader to direct allocation of resources and force because of refusal to have hierarchy
>couldn't make enough weapons to defend themselves because of slower process of production via time consuming process of communal voting than AnCaps more expedited directives
>>
>>130255656
It doesn't matter what people do.
Consequentialism is cancer.
>>
>>130254215
Anarcho-Communism will always result in a state, Communism literally requires a state.
>>
>>130256055
>Ayy, I recognize your name love
t.LetTheGreyGooBegin
>>
File: Ftfy.jpg (174KB, 1500x974px) Image search: [Google]
Ftfy.jpg
174KB, 1500x974px
>>130254215
An-Caps obviously.

Anarcho Communism should literally be classified as a mental illness. The ONE redeeming factor of actual (Tankie) Communists is that they put these delusional An-Com retards out of their own misery once they have taken control.
>>
File: KEK.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>130255957
>the private military's wouldnt fight over each other for power.
>>
>>130254215
you may think anarcho capitalism won't work but at least it isn't a oxymoron like anarcho communism.

10/10 bait thread made me reply.
>>
>>130254215
It isn't really a contest, because AnCom doesn't exist. There is no such thing as Anarcho-Communism because it is inherently a coercive system. Revolutionary Catalonia proved that decisively and one-sidedly. There is not a single argument to make that AnCom exists. It's just a flashy form of totalitarian party rule except with Worker's Unions instead of an explicitly named Party.
>>
>>130256512
Exactly this, "BUT BUT THIS ISN'T REAL COMMUNISM" doesn't work when every single communist societies have brutally failed and caused mass deaths
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 343x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 343x428px
>>130254215
Just look at this image. Don't mess with ancoms!
>>
>>130256516
for power? the power to rule? rule a land without an established bureaucracy so that you can easily tax and regulate? a land with private gun ownership that would be too expensive to control? a land that would be a hell to control due to the populace getting used to freedom and fighting tooth and nail to preserve it?
>>
>>130256888
>luxury via merit
>poverty via equality of outcome
Pick one
>>
>>130257009
>there wouldnt be militias that rise up and enslave the population individual towns, or just slaughter them.
ok.
>>
Kids, kids, youre both just... Just so awful.
>>
>>130254215
Both are shit, ultimately leading to same outcome.

t.Anarcho-Primitivist
>>
Hey! Anarcho communism totally works guys! There was a stateless, classless society in ukraine that lasted for three years!
Three!
See how viable anarchism is?
>>
>>130257534
anarcho-primitivism is the only anarco ideology that could even relatively work.
>>
File: IMG_0394.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0394.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>130254215
Both are idiotic and childish
>>
>>130254307
Name one example of ancap ever existing
>>
>>130254215

Seriously, I'm going to ask this again...

Who is going to build and maintain sewers in an anarcho-communist society?

If the government can't force you to do it, and there's no profit reward... Who would go do this job everyday on their own volition?
>>
>>130258197
this nigger still thinks an com still exists.
>>
>>130257534
>having to spend more of our time on things that aren't valuable in themselves but are only instrumentally valuable is a better state of affairs
So fucking stupid.
>>
>>130258102
Any free market, like a local street market,
>>
>>130258255

I don't, but you have kids and professors who actually believe it's possible.

Supposedly smart people believe in it.
>>
>>130255957
Yes, but without some form of government, what stops them from turning on their employers, or each other? Nothing. So ancap either descends into regular anarchy, or forms a government.
>>
>>130254307

the wild west pre major federal oversight and medieval ironland. post revolution America was effectively minarchist.
>>
>>130258102
>what is "El Chapo"
Ayyy, everybody! Can we give a fast data collection on job and annual earnings?
>OTR trucking
>$64k
>Cannabis grower
>$27k
I want to make sure y'all AnComs and Marx-Len are actually earning a living and not gibsmedats nor current memeollege student.
>>
>>130254215
They're both for incredibly retarded people who should die
>>
>>130254215
>Anarchism
They're all trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
>>
None of them wins, both extremes lose. capitalism wins, America wins. Russia and communism loses.
>>
>>130257805
>>130257534
No, both of you are also fucking stupid and should stop being childish
>>
>>130258859
lol
it could work because of no advanced technology, and small tribes of people
i dont want to live in one, i do think it could work tho.
>>
>>130254215
Anarchocommunist loses because it literally can't exist. Communism requires a state to keep people from engaging in free trade.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.