[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Encouragement Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 10

File: ironpill.png (440KB, 1106x542px) Image search: [Google]
ironpill.png
440KB, 1106x542px
I'm seeing a lot of threads started by people who have lost hope. 'What's the point" "I can't take it anymore" "can we get a suicide thread going?"

Fuck that. This thread is for those who choose to face the struggle and continue to fight no matter how bad things become. Post great literature and overall life advice for going beyond the anger and despair /pol/ can create in people.

Be like that Roman Soldier at Pompeii (whom someone forgot to dismiss) that died beneath the ash never moving from his post. Sons of Evrope, as long as we still breathe, we will fight for a future for our people, and stand for what is true and wholesome in this world.
>>
I'm a loser who wakes up at 6pm and plays video games and eats shitty food.

I want to feel that child-like euphoria in nature again, but i just hate being outside these days

I'm weak
>>
>>130250933
Bump for battle

It's time to sack up and hit the ground running - FUCK the idea of just laying down and quitting. That's exactly what the deep state wants. You would really go down without a fight? FUCK THAT let's rock some shit and go down in flames.
>>
>>130250933
bump

been feeling blackpilled as of late. It's good to find some hope.
>>
>>130250933
Can't be bothered, i'd rather be dead. I hate living, i wish i was never born.
>>
File: ottoman-empire-1580.gif (15KB, 736x441px) Image search: [Google]
ottoman-empire-1580.gif
15KB, 736x441px
>>130250933
>>
>>130251564
Me too anon. Me too.
We've been raised weak. We need to form a community to mould the dispossessed young men into something powerful. Something dangerous.
>>
https://youtu.be/wE2KHPzUMBU
Never lose hope
>>
File: 1497301536320.jpg (320KB, 1546x1497px) Image search: [Google]
1497301536320.jpg
320KB, 1546x1497px
>>130251564
I find that getting out of a bad place is easier if you break it down into smaller pieces and handle them one at a time. Take your life one day at a time, and choose one area of your life you'd like to improve and just tackle that.

I can't just sit here and say "You're not weak just do it faggot" because from where you are now you are weak. But once you train your mind and self control one little step at a time, you won't believe you are weak anymore because there will be direct evidence that you're not. Things you could choose to start:

>simply set an alarm and choose to wake up earlier. It feels really good and you feel like you have much more time even thought it's just a trick of the light.
>Eat better. This will improve your health and mood incredibly and make any further changes much easier.

Once those two things are worked on slowly, you can take walks in nature, and the endorphins from exercise will improve your life significantly.
>>
File: Pedro.jpg (32KB, 345x410px) Image search: [Google]
Pedro.jpg
32KB, 345x410px
>tried to make it on my own in another state with a friend
>failed miserably, have no money anymore, back to living with my dad
>past month has been nothing but dragging myself out of bed, taking a shower, eating my dad's food and playing vidya
>hitting real lows, wanted nothing more than to start a family and raise them right
>now a 22 year old NEET beaner with depression and suicidal thoughts

I've started going back to church in an attempt to pull myself together, I have no friends here and most of my friends are either still in the military or back in their home states. Can't find a job anywhere in my local shithole because illegals do everything for minimum wage, I can't even get hired to be a dishwasher in a Mexican restaurant.

I fucking hate this state that caters more to invaders, free-loaders and niggers, I just want a fucking job dammit. I miss Oregon, it had to have been the most beautiful state I've ever seen, walking through those forest and shooting at the public ranges changed me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI3kHvrtJn8
>>
>>130252551
>bottom middle
>uneven nipples
Unf
>>
File: 1489693052758.gif (863KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1489693052758.gif
863KB, 500x281px
people need to stop larping and take action
>>
I like men, I think. So I'm out. THIS is the best we have to offer. Anywhere I go I will be dismissed. As I SHOULD be.

The BEST men are all globalists, because they were saved the wars they manufactured to destroy us.
>>
>>130251564
I also wake up at 6pm, but I study mathetmatics, fitness, politics, make healthful meals for myself, and go to the gym at 2am. It's never too late to make better choices today, anon.
>>
>>130252347
Yeah, this exists. But guess what? They're woefully uneducated and lack leadership. EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T, they have NO funding.
>>
>>130250933
Iron Pill is one of the most hilarious memes. Who made that long ass comoc strip? He deserves some applause.
>>
File: Battle of Mordor.jpg (292KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Mordor.jpg
292KB, 1366x768px
>>130250933
The Romans at Pompeii were probably really cool and everything but this dude is seeing the shit right here, lemme tell ya.
>>
>>130253669
Man it seems like war in the past demanded gigantic balls. Imagine being the first to charge into those fucking bayonets, knowing you could get a faceful of that shit into your face or groin. I have never been in war but it seems like war in the past was more pantshittingly frightening. But I guess now we have IEDs, chemical, and nuclear weapons, so it could even out.
>>
File: wolf.png (1003KB, 1120x619px) Image search: [Google]
wolf.png
1003KB, 1120x619px
>>130253440
I agree. Here is a link to the comic for those who havn't seen it.
>inb4 tumblr wtf
I know.

https://theironpill.tumblr.com
>>
File: 1494755696390.png (957KB, 1000x1744px) Image search: [Google]
1494755696390.png
957KB, 1000x1744px
>>130250933
National Transhumanism is the path to saving Europa
>>
File: thepills.jpg (534KB, 2800x830px) Image search: [Google]
thepills.jpg
534KB, 2800x830px
>>
Something has to give, just keep spreading the redpill and we'll get there.
>>
File: 1491481552387.jpg (462KB, 1774x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1491481552387.jpg
462KB, 1774x1602px
I'm working on an update to the Iron Pill books. There are far more than I had ever imagined. The amount of red pilling doesn't stop, it just keep going... slowly refining every thought. There is a further step from the Iron Pill, I can see it in the distance but I have yet to fully grasp it.

Through all of this I have been lifting for a year, I have a stable job now, searching for a traditional wife, and saving money to buy a 10 acre plot of land for myself. There is light at the end of this tunnel /pol/. Never give up on it.
>>
>>130252231
funny how shit like this portrays that lands above danube were under ottoman control(being a vassal and paying tribute meant jack shit) while it also shows that places like vienna (which were repeatedly sieged) didn't had a problems with the ottomans.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.