[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Postmodernism is bullshit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: redpillArtillery.jpg (38KB, 480x680px) Image search: [Google]
redpillArtillery.jpg
38KB, 480x680px
Computational linguistics, that's all I need to say. Because of this we are on the verge of being able to represent human language entirely through mathematics (use (((Google Translate))) for a preview if you want). As we know, mathematical definitions are absolute. Some problems have more than one answer, much like how human words can have multiple meanings depending on context. But the problems are not subject to interpretation in many different ways depending on feeling, as mathematics does not have feeling. And because of the existence of computational linguistics, a tangible demonstration of the ability to define human language through mathematics, I am led to conclude that all aspects of postmodernism, especially poststructualism, is a load of bullshit.

Hell, even postmodernist papers can be generated through mathematics with our shitty computers (relative to the computers of the future). That's how bad it is (and no, this does not mean that postmodernism is valid, it means that it is so stupid and predictable that even our computers can write it. However, our computers cannot make discoveries on their own yet, demonstrating the reality of STEM shit). See: http://www.elsewhere.org/journal/pomo/. It generates a new and pseudo-randomly assembled (((paper))) every time you load the page.

>muh poststructualism
Fake and gay (Michel Foucault was literally gay and literally died from AIDS). Computational linguistics debunks this

>muh queer theory
This is not a matter of philosophy but of psychology. Anyone who is not straight is mentally diseased and needs to see a psychologist. Plain and simple. Transgenderism and all equal bullshit is not real, it's no more than a false illusion, a virus introduced into the magnificent neural network that is your brain when you were young through some series of events.

>muh equivalent bullshit
If it involves interpretations being equally valid then it's BS
>>
postmodernism is what Neoliberal Capitalism has done to academic culture.https://www.marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/us/jameson.htm
>>
File: leaf.png (194KB, 585x560px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.png
194KB, 585x560px
>>130251248
>unironically linking to Marxist bullshit
A F U C K I N G L E A F
>>
>>130251666
I'm telling you even if you find it difficult to understand you should try and read this book http://flawedart.net/courses/articles/Jameson_Postmodernism__cultural_logic_late_capitalism.p Postmodernism which can be understood in a sense as a distrust of any sort of meta-narrative. Postmodernism is bullshit but not for the reasons you are sighting like Michel Foucault dying of AIDS or Computational Linguistics.
MFW you have to pay for health insurance and still have a lower standard of care than the rest of the developed world Canada included even with its shit tier healthcare.
>>
Postmodernism is the result of the doubling of global population since the world war and it is a narrative based on fundamental pessimism towards reason. Your attack on Foucault is just an ad hominem; a better attack would be to say that since he operates within the confines of reason to criticize reason he has lost his specific coordinate point of observation and can do nothing but produce a self refutation at every turn. Post modernism is the narrative which promotes population control. Population control is necessary to Control because every living person is in fact a factor of uncertainty which destabilizes models of prediction and therefore creates systemic Chaos for economies. The solution to this chaos is to eliminate as much of this chaotic material as possible so our models can predict more effectively. Yes the governments of the world have abandoned political reasoning in favor of market strategies and YES the global government wants you and pretty much everyone like you Dead. Think of language as a virus and a virus as the three dimensional coordinate point of control. Postmodernism is a coded language virus meant to convince you of your worthlessness.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.