[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misogyny, MRA, MGTOW, anti feminism would end if mothers would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (519KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
519KB, 1920x1920px
Misogyny, MRA, MGTOW, anti feminism would end if mothers would just give their spoiled brat sons a good old fashioned, over the knee spanking.
>>
Why over the knee?
>>
The fuck are you talking about? That dude was a badass.
>>
>>130246940
>t. roastie
>>
File: 1463505070059.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463505070059.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>130246940
>spanking
What?

>>130249700
In all seriousness, he was a little bitch and he legit needed a beating.
>>
>>130249545
It holds the child down properly. Also, for a boy, it will show him that he's not above women and that mommy is the boss. Ultimately, it will have him respect women, especially those in positions of authority.

>>130249700
Wow, really edgy, kiddo!

>>130249907
t. Spoiled brat neckbeard manbaby

>>130249995
>Posting a bald, misogynist idiot with a cult of sexless teenage edgelords
>>
File: 1459398469995.png (142KB, 237x287px) Image search: [Google]
1459398469995.png
142KB, 237x287px
>thinking hitting people will solve problems
>in current year
>hitting the one person you're supposed to protect and guide and give out non-harmful discipline to
>in the current year
>knowing this little about parenting, child psychology, and the harmful effects of hitting while advocating for it
>in current year
Let me guess, you're going to say "but /I/ was spanked and /I/ turned out fine!" Let me stop you there: You're advocating for child abuse. You are not fine. You're posting on /pol/. You are not fine. You have been brainwashed into believing your own abuse is a good thing. You are most definitely NOT fine.
>>
>>130249995

Listen Molymeme. I know you think that the NAP is great. But that's the belief of an Atheist and someone who secretly hates authority while also, in a somewhat hipster, but mostly logical fashion, opposing leftist ideology.

There is an authority, and that authority is God. With such an authority, right and wrong, good and evil, these things, as you know to a certain extent, are not subjective.

Sometimes a kid needs a spanking.
>>
>>130249907
Is this a new meme?
>>
File: 1448334929087.png (74KB, 251x205px) Image search: [Google]
1448334929087.png
74KB, 251x205px
Also only just now saw you say "ending anti-feminism".

Time to kill yourself, shill.
>>
>>130246940

>Anti-Feminism

I got my ass whipped and spanked by my Mom, and I'm anti-feminist.

MGTOW is for fags, granted, but you're likely just an angry redditor.
>>
>>130250396
he's not a misogynist
>>
>>130250400
Oh look, the spoiled brat who sits at home watching cartoons and eating Doritos all day wants to give parenting advice! Try to have your first kiss before you give parenting advice!
>>
>>130250613
>this tbqh familam
Anti-feminism is a virtuous pursuit because "feminism" is nothing more than a codeword for a set of neo-marxist ideologies at odds with a free society.
>>
We need more brave autists...
>>
>>130246940
I'd love if that bitch spanked my fucking ass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.