[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TBH he literally dindu nuffin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 31

File: IMG_20170616_231128.png (117KB, 1080x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_231128.png
117KB, 1080x757px
>>
>>130242714
Who is this nigger and why was he shot?
>>
>>130242714

>suspected of robbery
>half chimpin with the cops
>reaches for gun the cop knows is in the car mid-chimp
>dindu

They should have lit him up more.
>>
desu none of those things are factors in determining whether the police officer is guilty
>>
>>130242714
Well he won't be duing anything at all now I can promise you that
>>
>>130242714
>"I have a gun"
>reaches for pocket
>>
>>130242714
>his girlfriend's daughter
>>
>>130242714
>my soon-to-be-wifes-daughter
The absolute state of Black America...
>>
>>130242714
>Ay I gotta conceal carry permit lemme reach into my jacket real quick after I just told you I gotta gun.

All these defenders don't seem to get it. He told the cop he was armed. Now, the cop doesn't fucking know whether he had a legit conceal carry permit. All he knows is that this dude just told him he has a gun, and immediately after saying that, he's reaching for something.

There are several different ways of interacting with a cop when you have a conceal carry permit.

What Philando did amounts to suicide by cop.

I'd say the widow has grounds to sue whoever licensed Philando cause it's pretty clear they didn't teach him the whole "don't make it look like you're going for a gun right after you told the cop you got a gun" bit.
>>
>>130242714
Does this idiot think because it was filmed he's guilty? Let the chimpout commence.
>>
>>130242714
>yo they got footage of ya boi gettin shoy nigga how da fuxx they not convict i cqny even son
What about the contex-
>man desu I dont even CARE about the context nigga they got day videos son!
>>
>It makes his actions less wrong because of the fact it was filmed and the people who were present.

Why can't niggers apply logic?
>>
>>130242714
Video link?
>>
they don't know what to do because it wasn't a skinhead cracka devil that shot him
>>
>>130244030
Niggers are dumb. There's no video of him getting shot. The video is of his negress chimping out AFTER he was shot and niggers cant tell the difference.
>>
>>130244256
Classically gay
>>
Look, that facebook livestream is going to be used as a training video for police all over the nation now. About when to shoot, why it was correct, the aftermath, everything. It sucks but the guy was an idiot.

I saw another where the cop asks an older white guy in front of the store why he's hanging atround then he says You have a dun in your pocket. Don't touch it. The old guy ran like an idiot, the cop killed him. He was an idiot too.
>>
File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
video of shooting?
>>
>>130244852
>>130244256
>>
>>common sense
>>don't reach for a gun
>>moron
>>
>>130244705
When you're talking about multiple people and then you say "the guy" its pretty hard to know who the fuck you're talking about.

I THINK I agree with you, but there's a chance that you might be a complete moron if Im misunderstanding you.
>>
>>130242714
>don't ever talk to me or my fiances daughter ever again
>>
File: 1496348306605.jpg (343KB, 1134x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496348306605.jpg
343KB, 1134x1920px
>>130244256
The video is beyond revolting when you factor in the woman's relative calm and literal live attention whoring while her "man" bleeds out next to her. It's probably one of the most pathetic things I have ever seen a person out out of self righteousness. It's brilliant satire, unfortunately, just reality in nigger world.
>>
>officer I'm letting you know that I have a gun
>I'm going to very slowly reach into a different pocket for my id, which I will very slowly present, please don't shoot
>REEEEEEE DIE NIGGER
>>
>>130243783

Even if they watched the content of the video, they still wouldn't be able to comprehend the situation. All they'd see is a cop shooting a black man and can't even evaluate how the situation escalated.
>>
>>130242849
>half chimpin
top kek
>>
>>130245043
>Officer: "Let me see some ID"
>Nigger: "Aight but just so yall now I has a gun in my pocket"
>Officer: "You got a license for that"
>Nigger: Yessum *Reaches in pocket*
>BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Pretty sure that's how it went don't. Dumb nigger shouldn't of reached in his pocket after just saying he had a gun

>>130245364
Yeah I was thinking that, opportunistic cunt. You know she attacked some woman with a hammer before all this, she was found guilty
>>
>>130242714
America has become too hostile and dangerous for black people

I think they should GTFO America quick and save themselves!
>>
>>130244116

Well no he was very much an Asian gentleman, but yeah it's all the fault of evil white devils and institutionalized european supremecy shit.

For real though to be honest for a second, I'm not an expert on this case but I know and saw the basic deets. And this is pretty shitty, man. Officer was just on a hair-trigger even though the murderee was complying and announced that he had a gun in the car, which is what you're supposed to do.

"He was reaching for something and the officer thought it was a gun"

Okay so how is anyone who dutifully says that they have a gun in the car supposed to reach for their registration ever, then? How is anyone supposed to reach for their registration if "Well the officer thought it could have been a gun, even though the guy didn't announce he had one."
>>
File: 1495869633818.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1495869633818.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>130243415
>MFW that slipped right past me
>>
File: 1497602414966.jpg (53KB, 638x475px) Image search: [Google]
1497602414966.jpg
53KB, 638x475px
>>130245364
are you sure it's reality?
>>
>>130245208
eh im takin care of a baby now

I meant the old guy ran off when the cop said don't touch that gun inyour pocket. The resulted in the cop killing the old guy.
>>
>>130245499

Refugees welcomed.
>>
File: 1445548234667.jpg (126KB, 625x470px) Image search: [Google]
1445548234667.jpg
126KB, 625x470px
>>130245607
of course I am
>>
>>130245480

wise thing to do would be to keep your hands on the wheel no matter what, and let the officer get it if he has to. getting an ID out is not worth your life
>>
He just warned to show the officer his new gun and he was only borrowing those things.
>>
Anyone here brave enough to go to the protests dressed up like an average Michael Bay type movie director along with some other anons holding cameras, lights, and audio shit, then just like shout; "Planet of the Apes 2017 - Ape rage scene 5 - take one" then slap the clapperboard?

also, anyone who has the vid of the nig nog getting shot would be great
>>
i don't like nogs but how could you possibly say the cop is innocent? all he did was reach into his pocket. how else is he supposed to present his information? if you did that during a traffic stop do you deserve to GET SHOT?

even tazing would have been too far. the cop knew he fucked up as soon as he shot, you can hear it in his voice.

if you defend the cop that killed this guy congrats you're officially a bootlicker.
>>
>>130245762
The wise thing to do would be "Okay you want me to get my ID? Yes? Okay I'm gonna reach for it very slowly okay, my wallet is in my right pocket, getting it now"

Then VERY slowly get it.

What I assume happened is he went and grabbed it naturally without any verbal cues. The officer seems really distressed in the video and says "I told him not to reach for it!"
>>
File: 1496934328978.jpg (104KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1496934328978.jpg
104KB, 600x399px
>>130242799
You answered your own question.
>>
>>130246057
He was suspected for a crime, he said he had a gun, and presumably reached for his pocket too quickly otherwise the officer wouldn't of freaked out.
It's unfortunate he got shot, hardly indicative of cop brutality though. If you tell a cop you have a gun, while hes pointing his gun at you, you better know to reach for things REAL slowly and after stating your intent.
>>
File: 1483823399114.jpg (161KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
1483823399114.jpg
161KB, 1248x1504px
>>130243641
>tell police you have a gun
>reach for wallet
>get shot

>dont tell police you have a gun
>reach for wallet
>cop sees gun
>get shot

>dont reach for wallet, disobeying orders
>get shot
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 194x259px
DESU these (happenings) are thinly veiled bullshit...
100 people asked for the produced azz video. Oh. No response.
>>
>>130246329
>tell police you are going to slowly reach for your wallet
>reach for wallet
>dont get shot

You stupid fucking nigger
>>
>>130242714

It was still a nigger
>>
>>130246412
You messed up the last line there friend. He was getting shot no matter what he did
>>
>>130246329
excellent post
>>
Why don't niggers learn?

It's literally been the same shit over and over again for the last 5 fucking decades

It's almost as if the African race is incapable of progress, and are always doomed to live in shitty disease filled slums or shitty crime filled cities doing the exact same nigger ass shit that their parent did repetitively until they eventually just fucking devolve back into apes
>>
>>130246412

If you hate people of other races and want to kill them, why do you find it hard to believe that he was shot for no justifiable reason

It seems like disingenuous damage control.
>>
since when did pol become a bunch of statist bootlickers? Mike Brown everyone can agree that the cop was in the right but in this case it's obvious that cop had no fucking business being a cop. I don't think that all cops in America just wanna "kill niggers" but it's pretty fucking obvious they are not being trained well enough
>>
>>130242714
>i can't
Can't what?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>130246057
"I don't like 'nogs' but...."
Pic related
Thanks for de propopondo
>>
>>130246631
>>130246680
>>130246734

Fucking retards. No way he would've been shot if he stated intent, moved slow, and complied with the officer. He should've been told this when he got his gun.

When did I say I hate people of other races and want to kill them? And even if I did that doesn't contradict my point, an on duty, mexican officer is different to a militant activist.
>>
>>130246329

sounds like "the system" is working perfectly.
>>
>>130246818
beaner kills nigger
niggers blame white people

fact is once niggers are extincted the US will become 50% safer
>>
>>130246734

damage control my ass

their bullshit is damage control, or more like directing the rage incited by proper use of police force to further private political/social agendas

also something ain't right with 4chin's geographical location system, I'm a leaf posting this shit straight from leaf central but somehow I'm showing up as a double Amerifat burger
>>
>>130245572
>Raises the stakes by announcing he has a killing weapon ready and on his immediate person.
*expects cop to be placated by this action*
>acts belligerently and tries to preemptively execute the cops commands.
*dies from idiocy*

He shouldn't have the license or the gun or his life, he lacks situational awareness and self-control.
>>
>>130246818
Proof? Maybe the nigger reached for his gun too fast. You don't know, because you haven't seen the evidence. Could just as easily say they should be told how to deal with this when they get their license to carry.
>>
>>130246818
You're 100% right!!
Niggers are not being trained well enough.
Maybe 1 out of 100 can take simple directions and obey commands without fucking up what should be a very easy streamline process.
>>
>>130247079
they're niggers. cut off the welfare and starve them
>>
>>130242714
I hope they kill a cop tonight. this was blatant. I'm no nigger lover but I know people that have ccl's and its a known fact that if a cop knows you have a gun they have a free pass to kill you in commiefornia. the reason why is people hate gun owners here. its how they get away with it. so if you are ok with this and you are a gun owner just remember you are next. skin color means nothing to these people.
>>
>>130246994
niggers can be stupid and cops can be seriously under trained at the same time
nobody is denying that they commit the vast majority of crime
>>
>>130247170
tells cop you have gun. cop tells you don't reach for gun. you reach for it. then get shot dead.

good job retard
>>
>>130246329
Fuck off
>>
>>130246314
90% of people would have done the same thing. police are supposed to protect us not gun us down infront of our families if we make 1 SLIGHTLY wrong move. he didn't pull his gun out, he wasnt being difficult with the officer. he just fucking reached in his pocket. do you really expect people to think 100% clearly when they have a gun to their face? do you know what it's like?

if i was black i'd be protesting too. no way that cop should be free. nobody should be free if they kill an innocent person.
>>
>>130242714
>pol when a cop interferes with 2A
MUH FREEDOMS! FUCK DA POLICE! SHALL NOT INFRINGE MOTHER FUCKER!

>pol when a black man lawfully exercises 2A
NIGGER CHIMP OUT! DINDU DESERVED IT! PUT MOAR BULLETS IN HIM!

Most niggers being shot deserve it. But the cop royally fucked up here. He should at least go down on a manslaughter charge. This black man literally dindu and he got shot for it.

>>130242849
>suspected of robbery
Your 2A rights and CCW permit do not go out the window because of a cop's "suspicions."

>half chimpin with the cops
He calmly notified the cop that he was carrying.

>reaches for gun the cop knows is in the car mid-chimp
The cop knew it was in the car because PHILANDO TOLD HIM. Now I'll grant that the one mistake Philando did was to not put and keep his hands on the dashboard until the cop knew where the gun was and gave him an order to proceed. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the cop acting like a bleeding woman who just watched a horror film.

This happened because in training cops spend too much time watching videos where cops get shot and listening to instructors telling them "THIS WILL BE YOU! YOU WILL NOT GO HOME TO YOUR FAMILY UNLESS YOU EMPTY A CLIP INTO EVERY SUSPECT!"

It has to change. All of it. Nigger ghetto culture. Mass immigration. And police training. It's all shit.
>>
>>130247284
cop asked the nigger for his license
get that blue dick outta your mouth boy you aint making much sense
fucking bootlicker
>>
>>130246412
>tell police you are going to slowly reach for your wallet
>reach for wallet before cop tells you to
>THINKING YOU WON'T GET SHOT

You are Philando.
>>
>>130247313
die in a fire you commie bootlicking faggot.
>>
File: 264[1].jpg (37KB, 496x410px) Image search: [Google]
264[1].jpg
37KB, 496x410px
Why the fuck is /pol/ even discussing this?

This is like the fucking whatever case of nig vs cop shooting + chimpout riot

This shit has been done so many time before that it's not even reasonable to validate its existence by paying attention to it or debating its legitimacy

just let the nigs nig and the nogs nog

>>130247045
Am I an Amerifat, because if I am then some shit is wrong with the geo locator
>>
File: Rei Ayanami Fan Art 610.jpg (331KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Rei Ayanami Fan Art 610.jpg
331KB, 1100x1650px
>>130246818
>>130246057

Honestly the cop over-reacted in this case.

Can I see the argument that Mr. Castille would still be here today if he had paused longer after stating he had a gun, or if he had verbally called out that he was reaching for his documentation?

Of course.

But that does not change the fact that this cop clearly jumped the gun and manslaughtered a citizen exercising their right to lawfully bear arms.
>>
That cop is a liar and a murderer.
>>
>>130247313
>he wasnt being difficult with the officer
You don't know that. His girlfriend recently attacked a woman with a hammer and he was suspected for a crime so the profile doesnt exactly fit your assumptions.

And he should of been told how to deal with this when he got his gun. There's absolutely no reason to believe this is an issue with police training, it could just as easily be an issue with gun licensing. And this certainly isnt indicitave of any sort of anti-black crime. (It would be mexican on black crime)
>>
>>130246059
I've also seen these videos on youtube, and this is close to insanity. Normal people don't behave this way. Anyway, if there is a special protocol for such situations, it is the cop who should explain it. Serving people is his duty.
>>
>>130247291
he's right and you know it. you should fuck off for being okay with this shit. imagine if that was your father getting shot infront of you. oh wait it wouldn't because you're white and the cop automatically assumes your innocent.

there's absolutely a bias and it's annoying how /pol/ thinks the bias is okay just because theyre black
>>
>>130247698
>>he wasnt being difficult with the officer
>You don't know that.
There's a video you dumb nigger. He literally dindu.
>>
>>130246957

So you're okay with a shoving his boot up your ass so long as he does it slowly

Its boiling a frog, I swear. Don't you understand that these people don't see skin color? These are undertrained militarized police. Its the "squad" vs the enemy, aka you.
>>
>>130247718
If you own a gun you should also know the protocol for police stops, this could just as easily be a gun licensing issue as a police training issue.
>>
>>130246329
hasn't happened to me, but the procedure is supposed to be, if you have your wallet out before the cop gets to the car, you have out your lic and permit, then ask the cop how he wants to proceed.

If not, you say what he said I have a gun
then How do you want to proceed?

You always move slow and vocalize what you are doing.

First aim is to secure the gun, not necessarily to present ID

any movement after he says freeze - anything - can result in your death. Its fucked but I've been at ranges with cops, I know they train that way.
>>
>>130247375
This this this. Beaner Nazi cop should get the chair
>>
>>130247823
There's no video before he got shot you fucking idiot. You're just making up shit now.
>>
>>130247375
>clip
>>
>>130247878
>any movement after he says freeze - anything - can result in your death

>be hard of hearing
>get shot

lmao it sounds like a joke but this sort of shit happens all of the time in freedom land
>>
>>130247375
>The cop knew it was in the car because PHILANDO TOLD HIM
>the cop is suppose to believe whatever the suspect says
Are you retarded?
>the one mistake Philando did was to not put and keep his hands on the dashboard until the cop knew where the gun was and gave him an order to proceed. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the cop acting like a bleeding woman who just watched a horror film
Yes it does.
If there is a potential for the cop to get shot, the perp must do as he's told or else he gets shot.
When will niggers learn this? Just do what you're told, it's not hard.
>>
>>130248064
>the cop is suppose to believe whatever the suspect says

Yes, he's a public servant not a soldier in a foreign country. Why are we paying police to shoot us dead for moving too quickly, sneezing, or looking at them the wrong way
>>
>>130248064
This. The cop followed his training. If anything this is indicative of a problem of people not being told the proper protocol when they get their license to carry.
>>
>>130247869
he told the cop he had a gun, then reached to get the information. WHAT THE FUCK ELSE WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO? oh he didn't pause for 3 seconds so he deserves to get killed?

how can you even defend the cop for killing an innocent man. even if we both agreed it was suicide by cop the officer should still serve time for killing an innocent person. he could have shot somewhere non lethal.
>>
>>130247559
here fucking here
>>
>>130247934
>There's no video before he got shot you fucking idiot. You're just making up shit now.
No one, not even the cop, is claiming there was a chimp out. So who is making shit up?
>>
File: BAR_broken_down.jpg (830KB, 4500x1118px) Image search: [Google]
BAR_broken_down.jpg
830KB, 4500x1118px
>>130246957
>complied with the officer

This is it. For one, it depends on the state as to whether you are required to disclose that you're carrying. No idea if that was the case here, but once you decide to tell an officer you are armed then your contribution is finished. You let the officer instruct you on how to follow up from there.

Most officers who aren't complete nervous wrecks or high speed low drag oper8rs will just say, "Alright that's fine, just move real slow for me." Otherwise, they tell you to get out the car, stick a gun in your face and disarm you.

The first kind of experience happened to me. The second experience happened to a friend of mine. Lo and behold he's not disclosing whether he's armed from now on unless it's 100% necessary. Like already being pulled out of the car necessary.

CCW holders have some of the lowest rates of crime out of any demographic in the nation. The cop here was a fidgety, poorly trained faggot. Castile just assumed he was dealing with a professional. But that's what you get when you assume anything about anyone. Especially cops these days.
>>
I honestly think most of these problems arise because cops are taught to protect their own lives over the lives of others, in any given situation the life of the cop should be the lowest priority, because it's literally their job to protect others before themselves
>>
>>130248019
>autism
>>
>>130246079
what am I looking at here?
>>
>>130247170
you dont know about California. they are killing innocent people all the time. as our politicians like to say, we can send a strong message to the rest of America.
>>
>>130248212
>Why are we paying police to shoot suspects of crimes who reach for their pockets after saying they have a gun in their pocket

GEE I WONDER WHY

>>130248299
Keep his hands up and wait for cops instructions. Move VERY slowly and vocalise every action. It's not hard. He should of been told this when he got his license.

>>130248385
No one, not even ME, is claiming there was a chimp out.
>>
>>130247748
Didnt read your post
>>
>>130248299
>oh he didn't pause for 3 seconds so he deserves to get killed?

He should have counted "one-Mississippi, two Mississippi..."
>>
>>130248464
If you call a magazine a clip in any argument regarding guns, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>130248451
You could just as easily claim Castille is a poorly trained gun owner.
>>
File: 1482083167710.jpg (198KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482083167710.jpg
198KB, 1000x667px
twitter was a mistake
>>
>>130247878
> any movement after he says freeze - anything - can result in your death. Its fucked but I've been at ranges with cops, I know they train that way.
It does not sound acceptable to me that a law-abiding citizen has to fear being shot.
>>
>>130248665
It's his right to own a firearm, he doesn't need any training
>>
>>130248299
Listening and following directions is the best way to not get shot by police, but niggers do not listen and they do not follow directions, you stupid faggot leaf.
>>
>>130248525
>Why are we paying police to shoot suspects of crimes who reach for their pockets after saying they have a gun in their pocket

Thats nonsense. If he intended to shoot the cop he wouldn't have announced that he has a weapon beforehand. He showed his hand, so to speak.

If the cop is that jumpy he shouldn't be a cop, and certainly at this point he should be on trial for manslaughter
>>
How about this? If you're truly outrages by this, get in with any civilian review boards or voluntary ride-alongs or whatever is around in your area. Try to learn it from their point of view.
>>
>>130242714
Can't be sure. So much comes down to how he reached and the only witness is the cop or the histerical woman.

I wish she had recorded the shooting but no she started right after.

I'm certainly pissed a cc holder sitting in a seat got shot.
>>
>>130247375
>It has to change. All of it. Nigger ghetto culture. Mass immigration. And police training. It's all shit.
this.
>>
>>130248665
You could do that, you'd be wrong, but you could do it.
>>
>>130248745
>It does not sound acceptable to me that a law-abiding citizen has to fear being shot.

Our police will protect and serve the shit out of you
>>
>>130246818
It's not being a statist to say that if somebody has a gun drawn on you, you don't fucking give him an excuse to shoot you. Wether he's in the right or not is irrelevant because he's dead amd now niggers are chimping out over it. Typical nigger behaviour, no thought for the future or potential repercussion from their actions.
>>
>>130248299
>he could have shot somewhere non lethal.
He could have made him a milkshake after being impressed with the guy's gun spinning prowess because the dude was provably innocent at the time of the inspection.

Just listen to yourself. You are applying post-event information unknowable at the time of the lead up.
>>
>>130248064
>>The cop knew it was in the car because PHILANDO TOLD HIM
>>the cop is suppose to believe whatever the suspect says
Wait...are you arguing that Philando telling the cop he was armed was NOT grounds to believe Philando was armed?

Fucking seriously?

IN THAT CASE this is cold blooded first degree murder.

>Are you retarded?
Says the potato.

>>the one mistake Philando did was to not put and keep his hands on the dashboard until the cop knew where the gun was and gave him an order to proceed. HOWEVER, that does not excuse the cop acting like a bleeding woman who just watched a horror film
>Yes it does.
No, it doesn't. In ANY other profession, including the fucking military, being nervous is not grounds for shooting someone.

>If there is a potential for the cop to get shot, the perp must do as he's told or else he gets shot.
>MUH OFFICER SAFETY!
This extremism is going to get cops killed when A) there's a real chimp out where multiple Dorners hunt cops, or B) the citizenry votes to disarm cops.

>When will niggers learn this? Just do what you're told, it's not hard.
>"just do what you're told"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVnKxdMzEXM

Being a cop isn't even that dangerous statistically yet they all act like they are Marines under fire in Afghanistan.
>>
>>130248751
"When dealing with police, move real slow and vocalise everything"

Not exactly fucking hard is it? I lie in a country where you arent allowed guns, not even the police have guns, and even I fucking know this.
>>
>>130246329
>get shot because you might reach for it

>ordered out of car
>get shot when you reach down to grab the door handle or remove your belt buckle

>cop opens your car door
>phone falls out of your pocket and scares cop
>get shot

>cop opens your car door
>drags you from vehicle
>friction causes your body to not move quickly enough for the cop
>STOP RESISTING!
>get shot

This is more accurate really. I don't care about niggers getting shot but the problem is this standard operating protocol is unacceptable, innocent white people will start getting shot especially as the standards are lowered.
>>
>>130248777
checked

Even niggers are cucked these days. Back in the 80s/90s when niggers rioted, shit got burned. These coons are talking about, "I love you" to the cops.
>>
if this was a white man and a black cop you faggots would be having a fit
>>
>>130248862
>>130248961
>>
>>130248212
>Yes

>You kill a person
>cop arrests you
>"but officer, I dindu nuffin"
>"You didn't? Oh I'm sorry, you're free to go then"

You are such a fucking retard jesus christ.
>>
>>130243415
>>130245591
seems like the cop did him a favor
>>
>>130248777

>get in with any civilian review boards or voluntary ride-alongs or whatever is around in your are

Nobody trusts me anon :^(
>>
>>130248745

It doesn't seem acceptable to me that honest hard working god fearing whites should have to live next to violent niggers either but life's not fair you french nigger lover.
>>
>>130248896

Stupid bootsuckers like you don't even realize that white people are killed by police just as often, which is just as egregious
>>
>>130246329
Unironically my tax dollars hard at work
>>
File: 1452262404111.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452262404111.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>130248665

He had terrible judgment. Either he didn't read the cop well enough or he just wasn't thinking. He clearly did not believe he was threatening the officer whereas the officer clearly believed he was threatened.

The onus is on the cop to take control of a situation. It's the cop's responsibility to communicate to the guy what his wishes are. If assault baby killer pistols scare the officer then he needs to immediately get control of the suspect. Cop also had poor judgment, but I think he bears more blame here. My guess is the civil suit will end up with millions in the pocket for family members against the government/police. Nothing some tax payer dollars can't cover.
>>
>>130245729
Yes. Free boat ride to the EU. And remember when you get there ripe up all your paperwork and say you are lybian for the gibs.
>>
>>130249019

I know you don't understand this you dumb Australian fuck, but we have presumption of innocence and the right to bear arms

That means owning a gun isn't pretense for being murdered by police
>>
>>130248525
>No one, not even ME, is claiming there was a chimp out.
No, you just attacked my reply to the guy who said there was a chimp out.
>>
>>130245364
Nigger facebook is wild
>>
and here we have a semi-successful Swedish pop star calling for killing cops
>>
>>130248961
I'm not saying doing that is hard, it isn't at all and I do that whenever I talk to the police because I'm not an idiot.

I'm saying that doing that shouldn't be necessary, and that cops shouldn't be such high-strung trigger happy control freaks
>>
>>130248745
But, as far as the cop knew, he wasn't law-abiding. He was pulled over because he was a robbery suspect.

In general, though, the cop cannot know what is in your mind, your heart. He has to go by what is in front of him. You comply. It is a dangerous situation if done badly.

And anyway, don't the cops in franced wear masks and beat the shit out of people? Yes they do.
>>
>>130249060
Mate it's not statist to say that if someone has a gun pointed at me, police or not, I will do exactly as he says and not provoke response so he doesn't fucking shoot me. Sure you can go ahead and scream AM I BEING DETAINED and wave your arms about all you like, you'll be just as dead as that nigger.
>>
>>130248525
concerning gun control. our polititions favorite mantra is we can send a strong message to the rest of america. Do you understand that statement? It means we are showing how you can control gun ownership in a big way by killing everyone that has a gun. they arent trying to hide it anymore. theres new proposals that are going to wave your 4th amendment rights if you register a semi automatic rifle from here on out. Literally waving your right to deny search and seazures even in your own home. they have basically turned lifelong good citizens into criminals because of the fact that they own guns all the while allowing lifelong criminals (illegal immigrants) to have protected status. protected status means they cant be charged for a crime they cant be prosecuted for tax evasion, and they cant be deported no mater what. and the people here are championing it because they are mostly immigrants and hippies. FUCK CALIFORNIA for being a lawless and bigoted state.
>>
>>130246329
>don't hesitate to reach into pocket
>>
>>130249154
>The onus is on the cop to take control of a situation

He did take control. He deemed the situation life threatening and took action. An armed suspect reaching for his pocket quickly IS a dangerous situation, it would of been fucking stupid for the cop not to shoot.

You should have to know this to own a gun, I'm all for gun ownership, it's not that hard. I come from a country where neither the citizens nor the police have guns yet even I know to move slowly and vocalise. It's really not difficult.

Judging whether someone is reaching for an ID or a gun IS fucking difficult, and could cost you your life. It'd be much easier to simply inform gun owners how to act when giving them a license.
>>
>>130249279
Pretty sure she's making a point and not actually calling for killing cops.
>>
>>130249285
What if the guy WAS reaching for a gun? The cop would be dead. Cops get killed too you know?
>>
>>130249471
armed suspect... he was pulled over for a broken taillight... had a valid concealed carry licence, told the cop about it, and was shot when he saw the gun. I'm glad you nazi faggots lost the war.
>>
>>130248953
>are you arguing that Philando telling the cop he was armed was NOT grounds to believe Philando was armed?
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE STUPID
No, he doesn't have to believe he actually does have a gun just because he said he did, but he would assume, as every police officer is trained to do, that everyone is potentially carrying a weapon. Everyone is treated as if they do have a gun. You fucking mongoloid.

>being nervous is not grounds for shooting someone
The threat of being shot is grounds for shooting someone, reaching into his pocket the way he did is a threat to the cops life, every citizen should know this. It's basic shit. Niggers don't get it and it's why you apes keep getting shot. He did have a right to shoot him, that's why he wasn't charged you dope.

>>MUH OFFICER SAFETY!
>muh criminal safety
kys
>>
>>130248063
If you can't hear a cop scream freeze from a few feet away then you should be in a nursing home
>>
>>130249544
Well by becoming a cop you become a public servant and you willingly put everybody else's life above yours.

I'd just call what you described as an occupational hazard
>>
>>130249279
>"Everyone is equal" therefore gangmembers have the same authority and rights as LAW ENFORCEMENT

Boggles the mind.
>>
>>130249202
>owning a gun isn't pretense for being murdered by police
Reaching for it when you're told not to is, fuckwit. Try it sometime.
>>
>>130242714
proofs
>>
>>130242714
Wtf??? Where did the original video disappear too??? I distinctly remember the actual shooting being included.
>>
>>130249676
Well I'd say by carrying a firearm you willingly put yourself in a higher risk situation when dealing with police and it requires extra restraint and clarity of intent when acting.
>>
>>130249625
Maybe they should be taught to assume nobody has a gun unless proven otherwise.

Seems to fit more with 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't it?
>>
>>130247375
A jury of twelve say otherwise detective
>>
>>130249847

SHALL
>>
>>130249672
you dont know shit about california. they pull this shit all the time. they just got off the hoiok from another case where they pulled a marine over, yelled at him to get up, said get up now or I will shoot you and as soon as he started to get up he shot them in the face. it was on camera.
>>
>>130249471

He fired 7 and then started crying.

Panic and shock are not befitting qualities for an officer.
>>
>>130247375
so you where there?
Fuck off you stupid nigger lovin fag boi
>>
>>130247375
I think it's morally unjustifiable to tell cops not to react as if their life is threaten when it very well might be. If a suspect tells a cop they are carrying, I think it should be the cop's duty to tell them that this situation can now become deadly if they do not follow the cop's instructions, that is the only change I see as justifiable.
>>
>>130245364
she was high and in shock
>>
>>130249622
Officer said he fit the description of a recent robbery. He was an armed suspect. He wasn't shot "because the cop saw the gun", he was shot because he acted hastily and without vocalising his intent.

>>130249985
He was crying because he's from California. They're all bitches there. That's a seperate issue to whether he should've fired or not.
>>
>>130246314
Yep. This.
I was pulled over at 2AM, on my way to the capital, bloodshot eyes and music booming. Magazines and ammo boxes on the back. No registration sticker in the window.
Tell the cop its in the glove box, start to reach for it. Stop. Say I will get it out for you slowly. He nods. I reach slowly open it, let him see there is no gun (they are under the seat) get out sticker. He asks me to pull to the side and fix it to the window, I go on my way. Whole time his partner was in horse stance toes behind my car with hand on gun.
The difference is I had read Massad Ayoob on 'Furtive Movement' shootings. They are bullshit, but they do happen through police panic and the cops do get off. The average guy has no clue. They think they are good guys and don't get that cops don't think that way. You re a cop, a victim, a suspect or a threat to them.

Also Chris Rocks video on don't get in a car with a crazy woman should be mandatory viewing for all high school males.
>>
>>130250166
>Officer said he fit the description of a recent robbery.

aka black male
>>
>>130250104
if you dont have the balls to watch the footage you have no place here.
>>130250166
the cop was screaming show me your wallet! show me your wallet!
>>
>>130250166

He panicked and went into shock, dude.

Either way, he needs to be riding a desk for forever.
>>
>>130249622
> armed suspect
If the cop shot him before checking his id, it is unlikely he would really be a suspect (unless the police was looking for a specific car plate). I'd rather guess, they were stopping every car after a robbery/whatever report from some place nearby.
>>
>>130250166
Are you a cop?
>>
>>130250166
by the way nazi boy the cop was a mexican.
>>
>>130249625
Why are cops allowed to be demand that we treat them like wild animals. Isn't the whole point that they are the highly trained professionals who stays calm? Why is it suddenly my responsibility to remain 1000% rational when there is a gun pointed at me for the first time in my life.

By the cops own logic I should be justified for shooting a cop anytime he draws his gun because there is a chance that he wants to shoot me without cause.

It's life or death bro. I can't take a chance that you are not a murder cop. Had to shoot. Just because you have made no hostile motions towards me and you were probably just reaching for your ticket pad doesn't mean you weren't going to shoot me completely unprovoked.
>>
>>130246057
This right here. This thread is the white version of he din du nuffin.

>We need more police
>We need more guns to protect us from the police
>>
>>130249625
>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE STUPID
>says the Australian

>No, he doesn't have to believe he actually does have a gun just because he said he did, but he would assume, as every police officer is trained to do, that everyone is potentially carrying a weapon.

What the fuck are even trying to say you petrol sniffing aboriginal?

If that cop had said "I never believed the suspect was armed" he would be in prison right now. And if all cops always acted as if every driver in a traffic stop has an AR-15 then there would be so many police shootings we would have open war between citizens and cops.

>>being nervous is not grounds for shooting someone
>The threat of being shot is grounds for shooting someone,
No calm, reasonable person would find a credible threat of being shot at the moment he fired. I would be on board if the office has pulled his gun and screamed FREEZE. But he didn't. He pulled the trigger.

But juries always, for some reason, let cops off. That cop could have shot and then raped the gf and he would have gotten off.

>>>MUH OFFICER SAFETY!
>>muh criminal safety
>kys
Sniff more petrol. Americans are getting fucking tired of cops acting like the biggest babies on the planet. Fucking Columbine was shot to pieces because "muh officer safety!"

If Marines acted like this we could never fight a war.
>>
>>130250255
with a gun and riding a car
>>
>>130250332
did you just stop reading after the first two words of my statement? because I think you did.
>>
>>130250263

Ah, they fired him.

Smart move.
>>
>>130249928
Carrying a gun isn't a crime, so no it's completely irrelevant to "innocent until proven guilty"
>they should be taught to assume nobody has a gun
That's a great way to get shot.
>>
>>130249971
Sauce.
>>
>>130250379
Damn this anon gets it.
>>
>>130250121
>I think it should be the cop's duty to tell them that this situation can now become deadly if they do not follow the cop's instructions

They should be told this when they get their gun license. I'm all for loose gun control but can't you guys take a little exam or something beforehand to prevent shit like this? You have tests for getting a drivers license so why not a gun license.

>>130250261
Was he? Proof?

>>130250255
Well, yeah. Agreed.

>>130250342
Cops and citzens don't even have guns where I'm from and I know how to deal with armed police. Niggers are fucking retarded.

>>130250375
I'm well aware of the cops race.
>>
>>130245365
>Hello officer
>I have a concealed carry licence and am currently carrying
>how would you like to proceed officer?

Super simple.
>>
>>130250402
nazi bootlickers need to eat shit. cops kill innocent white people all the time in commiefornia.
>>
>>130250468
>with a gun
Shall not be infringed

>riding a car
lmfao like every other person in in America?
>>
>>130247375
>It's all shit.

how long did it take you to figure that one out?

I'm just riding the avalanche that is america.
>>
>>130250586
Having a right to own a firearm doesn't mean everyone has to pretend that your firearm doesn't exist you fucking retard. "Black male with a handgun driving a car around X area" is a pretty specific description.
>>
>>130250550
>Hello officer
>I have a concealed carry licence and am currently carrying
>how would you like to proceed officer?
>slowly reach for license
>blink
>get shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOI9ahGxMfk

>>
File: thomasthetank.jpg (80KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thomasthetank.jpg
80KB, 960x540px
>>130249471
>An armed suspect

The wrong suspect. Did the suspect even know what the cop was after? How many armed robbers disclose that they are armed? If this officer knew the suspect to be armed and dangerous why did he approach the vehicle's window without back up?

Why wouldn't he demand the suspect keep his hands on the steering wheel and not to move? This should be the absolute first thing to do when dealing with any traffic stop where the person is known to be armed. You tell them not to fucking move.

If this officer believed this to be the armed robbery suspect then why did he treat this as a routine traffic stop? Obviously he didn't know and now a man is dead because he decided to not follow caution.

Some of these questions are genuine because I'll admit I've only seen the aftermath video. In my traffic stop altercation it all went down how you imagine in your head:

>why did you pull me over officer
>"rear light out"
>etc
>"are there any weapons or drugs in the vehicle?"
>yes sir i have my carry weapon at 5'o'clock
>"okay no problem just keep your hands on the steering wheel for me while i run your license"

Probably helped that I'm white, leaving work, and am not considered a potential suspect in a robbery.

Castile fucked up. I already said that. I think the acquittal was correct.

But if the officer thinks the guy is armed he should not be approaching the driver side window alone. Now he killed someone because of his mistakes, lack of caution, and fear.

>. It'd be much easier to simply inform gun owners how to act when giving them a license.

>I come from a country where neither the citizens nor the police have guns yet even I know to move slowly and vocalise.

People HAVE been shot after doing exactly what you say. And now you know not to tell a police officer you are armed unless you absolutely have to or are legally required. All it takes is for one nervous, anxiety ridden retard to get trigger happy.
>>
>>130249928
They used to do that when we were a white society where people trusted each other. Then dozens of cops started getting shot.

Democrats asked for this world and now they have it. Now they're upset that they're paying for it.
>>
>>130247375

>It has to change. All of it. Nigger ghetto culture. Mass immigration. And police training. It's all shit.

Glad you're caught up, anon.
>>
>>130250573
>Inoccent
>Californian
That nigga sure as hell not white.
>>
>>130250518
there are too many instances since then for me to find it I suggewst googling: marine killed police involved shooting california on camera controversy.

the real red pill

there are too many to list.
>>
>>130250866
WAIT FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU DENSE PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>130251010
the cop was yelling at him to get his wallet.
>>
>>130242714
its like he assumes that cops are never justified in killing someone, the video helped prove exactly what happened, and what exactly happened was a situation where a cop was justified killing someone
>>
>>130251010

What would you do if an officer told you to bend over for an anal inspection
>>
>>130250121
I think it's morally unjustifiable to NOT ask that of cops. Cops are supposed to actively put the lives of others before their own, and to even throw away their own life for another's if they need to.
>>
>>130250866
>It's a female officer

I lold before I saw that, then I lold harder afternoon realized that it was a she.
>>
>>130247313
Eat shit. No one grabs their gun when pulled over.

Further, they cover how to handle that in chl class in case you have no common sense
>>
>>130250463
>And if all cops always acted as if every driver in a traffic stop has an AR-15 then there would be so many police shootings we would have open war between citizens and cops.
They aren't shooting because they have a gun, having a gun isn't a crime. The crime is threatening an officer with one.
If you have a gun in your car but don't quickly reach for it there is no threat and no reason for the cop to shoot
>I would be on board if the office has pulled his gun and screamed FREEZE
lmao there is no time for that shit, the command to freeze was already in place, he was told numerous times to keep his hands on the wheel, that is "freeze" once the guy concealed his hand the potential of being shot is half a second away.
>>130250463
>No calm, reasonable person would find a credible threat of being shot at the moment he fired.
A black potential criminal with a gun who reached to his pocket while stopped by a police officer is not a threat of being shot?
You are fucking crazy.
>>
>>130247375
>First they came for the niggers but I didn't do anything, because I'm not a nigger

>>130249544
Dealing in hypotheticals is how the military state takes over
>>
>>130250908
>why did he approach the vehicle's window without back up?
He had back up.

>Why wouldn't he demand the suspect keep his hands on the steering wheel and not to move?
He says he did say to keep his hands up.

> now you know not to tell a police officer you are armed unless you absolutely have to or are legally required
I do know that, I also know not to keep a gun in your pocket where the officer could see it and freak out. All very simple stuff, its not as complicated as driving a car which you need to test for.
>>
>>130246079
What the fuck is wrong with your dog?
>>
>>130247375
When next LA 92' type riot reaches your city be sure to mention how much you've defended the constitutional rights of black 'people' on mongolian bike repair imageboard.

Surely it will give your skull +20 immunity against flying bricks
>>
>>130245802
He didn't steal anything
>>
>>130250548
>They should be told this when they get their gun license. I'm all for loose gun control but can't you guys take a little exam or something beforehand to prevent shit like this? You have tests for getting a drivers license so why not a gun license.

Honestly how to react when being pulled over or arrested by a cop should be taught to us in primary school. Being a cop is an impossible job, if we want to have cops exist in our society (and I do) we need to teach the people of that society how they have to act when being arrested and pulled over.
>>
>>130251218
Dealing in hypotheticals (with such a loose definition) is how ANY state exists ever.
>>
This is fucking surreal. Unlike the majority of his brethren that nigger was obeying the officers word to the letter. Officer wants ID. Gets shot for casually reaching for it. Jesus Christ pol do you want the coon to conjure it out of thin air? This site has become a caricature of it former self. Truth and logic my fucking ass. This is state propaganda central.
>>
>>130242714
why didn't his gf call 911 for an ambulance instead of going on facebook?
>>
>>130251201

>A black potential criminal with a gun who reached to his pocket while stopped by a police officer is not a threat of being shot?

Why ask him to produce his ID if you're going to shoot him for producing his ID?
>>
>>130251219
>He says he did say to keep his hands up.

My main point still stands, but if this is true then yeah, Castile is 100% at fault.
>>
>>130243641
The prob was he was high. Don't do drugs kids.
>>
>>130242714
Reach for something when a cop tells you to keep your hands up, you get shot.
>>
>>130251166
Well the SC ruled cops don't have to fucking help you. But statists never learn.
>>
>>130242714
I literally can't even right now
>>
>>130251386

There are so many feds, cops, and state workers here, you have no fucking idea dude.

Part of the downside of going mainstream.
>>
It shows how brainwashed they are. There is no video of Philandro Castille being shot.
>>
>>130251166
Nothing about that requires they don't react to to possible threats. Hypothetically, let's say the suspect was reaching for his gun to shoot the cop. The cop doesn't react, is shot and dies. Who did he put his life on the line for?
>>
>>130243641
Somehow all that video is lost. The only video that remains is after the fact.

This man had alot of police interaction, so either he knew what to do or he was just too drunk to care.
>>
>>130242714
I thought it was funny!! ha ha still do.
>>
>>130251386
Just like how they all say that girl should be charged for telling her bf to kill him self.
>>
>>130251219
there are rumors that there is a nazi gang inside of the california police department. while I understand your plight you are basically a gang. and you behave like one.
>>
what happened to castro
>>
>>130251400
Lol 911 for more cops to shoot em up Hahahaa
>>
>>130242714
Gunna have to agree with the nigs on this one. Not just 'we gots video of it', but the cop acted way too spastically during the encounter, and then failed to provide medical attention as Castile bled out in his car. The real sad thing is that this homicide came on the heel of niggers shooting cops randomly so the cop had a reason to be nervous as fuck about pulling an armed black man over.

>BLM inadvertently gets literally the only innocent nigger I've ever seen get iced
>the absolute state of race relations in America
>>
>>130250686
>how long did it take you to figure that one out?
Too long actually. I wish to God I could move somewhere better.
>>
/pol/ seems to admit that any interaction police can potentially be life threatening, depending on the particular officer's nerves on that particular day. Question is, why does /pol/ defend it.
>>
>>130246329
>let him pull you out and not reach for anything
>survive
simple really. blame niggers for making people on edge at every pull over not the police.
>>
>>130251566
>This man had alot of police interaction

No criminal record, has a job, is providing for a family, pulled over because his tail light was out. regular person. dead because the cop was jumpy
>>
>>130251566
Dat nigga was blunted fo sho
>>
>>130243668
Of course, because the female obviously had grpunds to be afraid of the NOT WHITE cop so much that she had FB live queued at the ready. Shit, obviously he dindu muffins because the cop was freaking out saying "I told him not to go for it".

But apparently I am racist since I am white and a former LEO.

Let the city burn, maybe the general public will begin open season of criminals saying "these are out streets" and taking control of public limited access roadways by sheer #'s
>>
>>130251103
You have no proof that that was the case.
>>
>>130251662

>I wish to God I could move somewhere better.

How about we just make this place better?

If we allow this country to be destroyed, we will allow anywhere we go to be destroyed.
>>
>>130251713
I don't see an alternative where we still have police officers who effectively police.
>>
>>130251400
she was a nigger. No empathy. Lawsuit dollar signs in her eyes.
>>
>>130251543
Reacting to possible threats without being 100% sure your life is in danger leads to the possibility of people being wrongfully shot, just like in this case.

Police shouldn't be allowed to shoot at anybody unless that person has already fired their weapon at the officer
>>
>>130250379
You think cops are calm professionals? Aw hell no, they're paranoid megalomaniacs with a uniform fetish that drink way too much coffee. Just figure you're dealing with a psycho restrained only by his paycheck and you'll be fine.
>>
>>130251566
That video never existed in the first place. The bitch started recording after the fact. You're just brainwashed by the media.
>>
>>130247375
Let me tip off the cops in the future; bank robbers don't inform you that they have a gun.
>>
>>130242714
If you're undergoing surgery for something minor and the surgeon knicks an artery and you bleed to death he's not liable (at least criminally). He was executing his duties in good faith. Why is it different for police officers? It's not their fault there are so many talking apes trying to kill them everyday. Just get rid of the niggers and there will be less perceived danger.
>>
>>130251972
Jesus Christ. Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
>>130251759
Dead because of his race. Dead because the majority of niggers cops see are more likely than not to pull out a gun on an officer.

Officer has every right to be jumpy, around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>130250908
>I think the acquittal was correct.
>But if the officer thinks the guy is armed he should not be approaching the driver side window alone. Now he killed someone because of his mistakes, lack of caution, and fear.

You have to choose one. The cop is a trained and paid professional. That means being held to professional standards of conduct. If he failed in that, then the acquittal was wrong. Unless, of course, the DA charged him with something inappropriate. When someone dies due to professional negligence it's typically (I believe) an involuntary manslaughter charge.
>>
>>130251566
Man I swear to fucking god the video was up right after the shooting. The only reason I remember is because I was in a MGTOW phase and I distinctly remember the woman didnt even make a sound when the officer was shooting him. And because it literally came out of nowhere. Nigger didnt move suddenly or reached for anything at his waistline. He reached forward to his centre console.
>>
>>130251860
its in the video. if you let them do this knowingly and then you should not be suprised when they start doing it to everyone. Its not just niggers they fuck with anymore they fuck with anyone they think is poor. democrats hate poor people. thing is 160k a year is considered poverty level. think about that for a minute. 160k a year is considered poverty level.
>>
>>130252026
Fucking lying spook bastard fuck you.
>>
>>130251759
He was pulled over because he matched the description of an armed robber, the faulty headlight was a ruse so as not to alarm the suspect.
>>
>>130251972
Not reacting winds you up on liveleaks with a bullet in your head. Welcome to 200 years of niggers nigging the trust department is empty when it come to them and they only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>130252116
Mandela effect. Literally. The absolute state of MandelA.
>>
>>130252065
>If you're undergoing surgery for something minor and the surgeon knicks an artery and you bleed to death he's not liable (at least criminally). He was executing his duties in good faith. Why is it different for police officers?

If the surgeon grabs you on street and stabs you in the neck with his scalpel, you'd have a point

Dying from complications in a voluntary surgery is obviously different
>>
>>130252026
I think she has more video. What you see is what she wanted you to see.
>>
>>130252206
Is it in the video? Not in the video I saw. In the video I saw he said "I told him to keep his hands up!"
>>
File: tumblr_n26da1kixe1qf9ubho1_1280.png (966KB, 1000x1445px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n26da1kixe1qf9ubho1_1280.png
966KB, 1000x1445px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-0Yj638SY
>>
>>130242714
He shouldn't have been killed, but this is why you have your CCW and your license ready before the cop walks up to your window.
>>
>>130252206
konwingly then*

forgot to mention in San Francisco 160k is poverty level
>>
Fuck all you government cunts. The truth will always take form no matter how you try to hide it. Judgement comes you snaky fucks. Doesnt matter what info you hide or who you kill. It will always take form.
>>
>>130252206
No such video exists. The video starts after he was shot.
>>
>>130252206
you're so full of shit. didn't even watch the video.
>>
>>130252116
I saw the video here before it even hit the news.
>>
>>130252261
Well that's the price you pay when you choose to become a cop. We should just be paying them much more for taking on that risk; maybe we'd get a higher quality kind of people becoming cops
>>
>>130252291
post your video.
>>
>>130252237
>He was pulled over because he matched the description of an armed robber

How did the officer identify him on the road? "Matched the description?"
>>
>>130251201
>The crime is threatening an officer with one.
The officer was never threatened with being shot. Sorry. I'll grant we're talking about split second decisions here. But the cop fired 5 rounds well on the "I fucked up" side of those seconds.

>>I would be on board if the office has pulled his gun and screamed FREEZE
>lmao there is no time for that shit,
Yes there was here. You would have a better chance of closing a short distance, from a standing position, to stab an officer than getting a gun out from behind you while sitting in a car and successfully aiming it for the first shot. Oh, and that's AFTER you told the cop standing over you "I have a gun."

>the command to freeze was already in place, he was told numerous times to keep his hands on the wheel,
No, he was told to get his wallet.
>>
>>130252261

And when cops become glorified bangers to deal with them, they should not be surprised when their trust with the public is entirely eroded.
>>
>>130252475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N87rFrVf1EU

There's video before this
>>
>>130252116
>Nigger didnt move suddenly or reached for anything at his waistline
He didn't move at all in the video. Because he was dead.
>>
>>130252601
no video before this*
>>
>>130251255
>muh appeal to consequences!
If we don't let cops off when they fuck up royally, they might not be there when there's a chimp out.

This is kind of like if you don't keep quiet about Muslism, Muslims will kill you.
>>
>>130251997
We pay them to be.

We should require being a cop to have a 6 year degree in combo of law and special training.

Then pay 150000 starting. I am tired of these associate degree assholes whose job is less dangerous than most trades statistically being allowed to act like wolves.

No sudden movements.

Make yourself look as white as possible.

They are more afraid of you than you are of them.
>>
>>130252561
>No, he was told to get his wallet
Proof ?
>>
>>130251929
The only way I can see this as being a possible result of effective policing, is if you think the police should require the ability to kill at will and with impunity to be efficacious.
>>
>>130252206
They already do that, do not be jumpy around the police, got it.

I get out (even though your not supposed to) and pull out my wallet. The cop immediately sees me with both hands on my wallet.
>>
>>130252561

>But the cop fired 5 rounds

7 were in the body.
>>
>>130252237
Maybe, maybe not, he had been pulled over alot.
>>
>>130252288
Whatever nigger. She recorded that shit live to facebook.
>>
>>130252752
Dash cam video. The officer told him to get his wallet then shot him when he complied.
>>
>guy gets away with murdering someone because he was a cop
>girl gets sent to prison for a shitload of years for telling her suicidal bf to kill himself

/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>130251972
>Police shouldn't be allowed to shoot at anybody unless that person has already fired their weapon at the officer

So until after their life is put in jeopardy? I don't see that as humane, but if this should be the duty of an officer then this should be told to them day one of the application process. I don't see us as having police after that point.
>>
>>130252561
Where are you getting these facts? The video is after his death so it is you making shit up.
>>
>>130252601
allright. but dont forget there are many on camera cases of unjustified shootings. please understand that all gun owners are now considered second class citizens because of california legislature. I am not fucking around when I say many ccl carriers are killed just like this because the cop saw a gun.
>>
Officer wasnt white, so there isnt a mega chimp out

Instead they are whining about how the Jury had to many white people
>>
File: 1495981233078.jpg (67KB, 852x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495981233078.jpg
67KB, 852x1024px
>>130252505
His skin wasn't white.
I had a friend detained last week because he looked like who the were looking for. This friend has light skin in addition to a tall and thin build, the twat they were looking for looked like a fucking bowling ball.
>>
>>130252895
I read that there wasn't a dash cam video. I think you're making shit up. If you arent then send a link.
>>
>>130252505
>How did the officer identify him on the road? "Matched the description?"
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he identified him with his eyes.
>>
>>130242799
He was black. He had a legal firearm and told the police. Police asked for ID, he went to get it and was merked.

Dude worked at a school and was loved by the students.
>>
>>130252947
>So until after their life is put in jeopardy? I don't see that as humane, but if this should be the duty of an officer then this should be told to them day one of the application process. I don't see us as having police after that point.

Protecting and serving. Honestly its safer to carry a gun and just protect yourself. Only problem is the legal system will fuck you

If you call the police to your house to help with a robbery or something, even if they miraculously make it there on time, there is a strong chance they'll kill you or your animal
>>
>>130245365

> Hello I have a gun
> I'm gonna reach toward it while you tell me 7 times not to move my hands
> It's fine because I'm only reaching for my wallet, the fact that you are telling me not to move my hands doesn't matter
> I am completely justified here, fuck white people
>>
>>130253006
Okay I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I hate California. But I also hate dindus thinking they should be immune to cops.
>>
>>130252947
Pay them enough that people will take that risk, also heavy psychological screenings and stress testing.
>>
>>130242714
>"I can't."

Even the niggers are turning bitch.
>>
File: 1497560340708.png (216KB, 320x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497560340708.png
216KB, 320x330px
>>130245364
>that cunny
>>
>>130252601
Possible, he had been pulled over quite a bit.
>>
>>130252750
No no no.

If you want better control over them then subject all public offices down to the local beat cop to general election. If the people he serves are the ones who have to vote him in every four years then he has to be cool or lose his career.
>>
>>130242849
>cops kills a white dude for having a legal firearm cuz "suspicion of a crime"

You would be bitching. You a nigger, dude.
>>
>>130253076
You saying blatantly unprovable shit won't make the verdict change.
>>
>>130253158
So you have like only 3 cops in each state, well done
>>
>>130253056

Oh I get it, he (INCORRECTLY) identified the subject in a moving vehicle
>>
>>130247375
If you have a gun and tell the cops you still dont fucking reach for it. Dumb nigger deserved it for being a dumb nigger. Ive been in a similar situation. I told the cop the gun was in my left pocket. I put my hands back while he got the gun. I didnt get shot. Cop gave me my gun back and helped me bury my dog.
>>
>>130242912
Okay, bootlicker,.
>>
>>130253274
Tail light was out so it doesn't matter he can stop you.
>>
>>130253289
> Cop gave me my gun back and helped me bury my dog.

kek
>>
>>130243641
>>130251566
>"I have a gun"
>"show me your id"
>*reaches for id*
>get shot

dumb pigs are dumb pigs
>>
File: shareblue - Copy.png (297KB, 776x696px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue - Copy.png
297KB, 776x696px
>>130250463

> No calm reasonable person would find a credible threat when a suspected bank robber tells you they have a gun then reaches down after you tell them to keep their hands up

Let me guess: Your response will involve the video of the event which doesn't exist?
>>
90% of these arguments amount to

>LMAO so what if he had a CCW license, he didn't say SIMON SAYS
>The state gets no questions asked murder powers, I'm against globalism1!
>>
>>130247857
>HURR DURR T.BOOLICKER

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BEFORE A COP DOES IT FOR YOU
>>
>>130253220
I don't want skill based positions to be elected. That's retarded. Low level jobs aren't supported by a bunch of clerks and actually skilled people to interpret there naive will into action.
>>
>>130253510
no it was
>"show me ur id"
>"I have a gun"
>"okay, keep your hands in the air"
>"u want my id?"
>"I said keep your hands in the air!"
>"okay if u insist"
>*reaches for id*
>gets shot

dumb nigs are dumb nigs
>>
>>130253548

No calm and reasonable person would think that someone who informs them they have a CCW, is a bank robber.
>>
>>130253548
>bank robber

a fucking gas station is a bank now. Way to go, Elliot Ness
>>
>>130253129
they have just removed the 4th amendment for califonians that register an ar. let me repeat that we have lost our right to unlawful search and seazure because of california legislature. for all the faggots that dont know what I'm talking about. they are allowed to break down your front door and search your house just like a felon whenever they feel like it. The famous line from our officials is and I quote, "We can send a stong message to the rest of America."
>>
>>130250866

> How would you like to proceed?
> Heh, now I've said the magic words I can do anything I want

By this logic, asking a woman for consent means you can start fucking her before she answers.
>>
>>130252766
>police officers don't have lethal weapons while criminals still do, putting us all at greater danger
>police officers have lethal weapons, but cannot use them unless they are 100% certain their life or the lives of others are at danger. This will often require them to make split second decisions that are not humanly possible, or simply allow a suspect to shoot first. I don't see a world with cops in this scenario.
>cops have lethal weapons and can use them when they suspect their life is in danger

I don't see any other real alternatives.
>>
>>130253743
no calm reasonable person deals with niggers all day
>>
>>130245572

You don't. You keep your hands where the officer can see them, don't move them, and let the officer take them out of your pocket/glove compartment/whatever.

Telling the cop there's a gun out of sight and then moving your hand out of sight is a suicidal thing to do, especially if you're a nigger. And indeed, it was.
>>
>>130253855

Also true.
>>
File: suspect-mn-4.jpg (87KB, 640x548px) Image search: [Google]
suspect-mn-4.jpg
87KB, 640x548px
>>130252852
this is security footage from the store he was suspected of robbing
>>
>>130253765
>sleeping in your house, just got your comfy AR today
>BLAM! SWAT team busts in at 2 in the morning
>FREEZE!
>what the fuck? sit up to see whats going on
>get shot
>thousnads of bootsuckers on /pol/ defend this
>>
>>130252206

> It's in the video

Welcome to the future, the reason our children will grow up speaking Mandarin in the North American Colonies of the PROC. You can get half the populace to believe something happened just by telling them it's on video, even if it's not.
>>
>>130246329
>nigger gets wasted in every situation
>this being a bad thing
>>
>>130253765
Okay california is fucked but that doesnt mean that all the dindus suddenly dindu nuffin,
>>
File: 1490914556158.jpg (63KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1490914556158.jpg
63KB, 1024x686px
>>130253951

>tfw if he actually was a nigger and never told the cop he was armed, he'd probably be alive
>>
>>130253814
>cops have lethal weapons and can use them when they suspect their life is in danger

This is perfectly fine, but give the citizens REAL investigations of the events, including body cameras if need be. This one is actually better because it went to trial.

Then you have the best solution. Cops can act to protect their life, criminals don't get the upper hand, people have recourse of their rights
>>
>>130253814
>they have to shoot first

>Cops can't exist

Didn't we have similar rules of engagement in Afghanistan? Wasn't that one of the issues trump promised to fix?

If solders can do it , I think cops can manage.
>>
>>130254043
fuckin a man. liberals would jack off to you and your families death becaus guns r bad.
>>
>>130252720
You are reading between the lines, I simply couldn't understand why would you pity a dead nigger.
>>
>>130246329

>keep hands on steering wheel
>let cop get CCW license and gun out of your pocket/holster themselves
>don't get shot
>>
>black guy didn't follow the exact meticulous procedures that probably wouldn't have gotten him shot in the seconds he had to react
>"LOL STUPID NIGGER"

I know /pol/ hates blacks, but c'mon.
>>
File: 1497631815107.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497631815107.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>130246384
>download (1).jpg
>DESU
>>
>>130253274
What's with the caps? Are you being weirdly passive aggressive?
>>
>>130254043
>>130254221
I'm extremely pro gun, especially for a European. I am more pro gun than most americans.

I'm still on the cops side.
>>
>>130246079

>socks with sandels

Disgusting
>>
>>130254292
>moving slow and vocalising intent
>meticulous

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>130247375
I'm not going to counter signal people who kill niggers. I hope cops keep on slaughtering them. I've gone past the point of giving a fuck about other races.
>>
>>130253743

> No one has ever lied about legally having something they aren't actually legally allowed to have
>>
>>130254341
thats because you are a faggot that thinks the government should treat people that own guns as criminals. even though we have a second amendment.
>>
>>130242714
>SLOWLY, SLOWWLLLYYY IF YOU MOVE AT REGULAR SPEED YOU DESERVE TO DIE

Unironically everyone in this thread.

I'm not siding with the person who was shot but seriously, not moving at the "correct speed" is a pretty dumb reason to die.
>>
>>130254341
Well you aren't American, but what do you think about this case:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14577/court-just-ruled-cop-can-shoot-you-your-home-doing-hank-berrien
>>
>>130253814
How about not having a huge supply of handguns for criminals to carry?
>>
>>130253814
the third option also puts the rest of us in greater danger. In this situation, criminals, provided they get caught, are held to a greater degree of responsibility for their actions than our police. Why is it preferable to be killed by a cop?
>>
>>130254529
I think you should have to keep your hands up when getting stopped by police, yes. That really isn't as extreme as you think it is. Are you really prepared for people to die because you don't want to keep your fucking hands in the air?

The problem was this nigger was smoking weed, so he hadnt a fucking clue what the cop was saying to him.
>>
>>130253765
Can it really be that hard to take back California? I mean, that mudslime in Florida shot up over a hundred fags by himself.
>>
>>130245364
hnnng
>>
>>130254197
>If solders can do it , I think cops can manage.

I can't imagine telling police that they should accept the same probability of death as soldiers fighting in armed conflict will turn out a great showing of applicants. the only people are seeing applying would be soldiers.
>>
There seems to be an unusually large number of niggers and nigger lovers in this thread. None of you cunts were here when the shooting happened or else you'd know some of the facts of the case.
>>
>>130254847
bruh he was a licensed carrier. announced it and got shot for not moving at the correct speed. I know you have no idea what gun ownership is all about but please understand this is not a death sentence.
>>
>>130247375
Truth
>>
>>130254639
Holding a gun in your home isn't an act of aggression. That case is obviously fucked. Reaching for a gun during a police check is a very clear indicater that you intend to shoot to kill.
Castille was a nigger that smoked weed so he wasn't able to communicate properly or follow police instructions so he accidentally communicated intent to harm the officer, and the officer rightly retaliated.
>>
>>130255102
He got shot for
1. Moving when he was told not to move
2. Not vocalising he was going to move
3. Reaching too quickly

He was high as fuck so he couldnt understand the cop's instructions
>>
>>130254639

> Hear a knock at the door
> Grab a handgun, don't ask who it is
> Still open the door

At this point there is no scenario where the guy didn't fuck up. If you think you need a gun to defend yourself, you shouldn't open a door, you should ask who's knocking.

Assuming the police are telling the truth, he opened the door pointing the gun at the person on the other side. A gun is for killing people. You never point a gun at anyone you don't want to kill. Seeing someone pointing a gun at you is a justifiable reason to shoot back.

Assuming his girlfriend is telling the truth, he opened the door while holding a gun, without knowing who was behind it. Which is a stupid fucking thing to do. And even the GF admits he didn't drop the gun, he just started backing up while still holding it.

Imagine the roles were reversed. A man is in his house doing nothing, when someone kicks down the door and points a gun at him. He fires back, in fear for his life. Turns out it was a cop. Would you defend the cop and call for the man to be tried for murder, since he should have waited to see who it was? Thought not.
>>
File: mn-shooting-16.jpg (26KB, 553x201px) Image search: [Google]
mn-shooting-16.jpg
26KB, 553x201px
>>130255102
>>
>>130255100

There seem to be a large amount of pigs and spooks that never saw the stream.
>>
>>130254691
If there are two shootings, one we know was in self defense and one we know was done with intent to kill, is the perpetrator of the self defense shooting held to a lesser degree of responsibility? Aren't we just taking into consideration the situation? Likewise, when cops act in fear of their life, are we holding them to a lesser degree of responsibility, or are we just taking into consideration the situation?
>>
>>130255388
all right. I wasnt in the courtroom. I can not say I know what happened. but I will tell you more and more regular guys are getting caught up in the sytsem every day. please stop this.
>>
File: 10 points.jpg (10KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
10 points.jpg
10KB, 256x192px
>>130242714

>his fiance's daughter
>cucked in life
>cucked in marriage
>cucked in law

Today was a good day.
>>
>>130255395
So what if he asks who's at the door and they don't respond? Your entire boot licking fantasy disappears that exact moment.

>You never point a gun at anyone you don't want to kill.
If motherfuckers are pounding on my door in the middle of the night I might want to kill them. Good thing I have the right to carry a weapon to protect my life and my family's life.
>>
>>130255668
I am pro-gun AND anti-dindu.

Just because commiefornia is fucked up doesnt mean that all the dindus suddenly dindu nuffin
>>
File: suspect-mn-1.jpg (223KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
suspect-mn-1.jpg
223KB, 700x394px
>>
>>130253951
My dad is an old black guy. He heard about all these dudes getting shot. He did some research and did exactly what you said.

He got pulled over.
Took all his paperwork out and placed it on the center dashboard.
Rolled down his windows.
Placed his hands on he dashboard flat palms down.

The cop had the balls to hassle him about why he was doing that. Wanted to know if my dad thought he was a racist . Got all offended that people were gonna treat him like a threat. Wanted to search the car for no reason. My dad let him. He instantly tired into an asshole cop.

Keep in mind my dad is a 60+ upper manager at major bank who drives a mini-van. He tells me stories about how back when he was young, cops literally would beat your ass for not showing them proper respect so please no he was other being anything but polite to this cop.

You can't win with these cops man.
>>
>>130251004
There are so many sources that I can't find a source
>>
>>130255765
my father that fought in the Vietnam war is being turned into a criminal for owning guns. we cant trust the government anymore. they hate us.
>>
>>130255420
The magic stream that everyone remembers but no one actually has.
This is the internet nigger. Nothing goes away.
>>
he didnt have a ccw, his gf was lying. he robbed that store, likely tried to pull a gun on that cop and was justifiably killed
>>
>>130255913
Well then I think you are letting that cloud your judgement of this case.
>>
>>130248757

The old, i'm a good boy tactic. Kills cops every time.
>>
>>130255070
My point was that solders are at much greater risk. But are held to a higher standards because we are more concerned with avoiding civilian casualties in foreigners than our own people.

Hell solders that kill civilians have a higher rate of prosecution than cops.
>>
>>130255759

> So what if he asks who's at the door and they don't respond?

You don't open the door, and you shoot back when they open the door. If he had done that, he would have been justified.

He didn't do that.
>>
>>130255418
Wrong county

http://www.fox9.com/news/173548963-story
>>
>>130256002
did you know that they have waved the 4th amendment. oh you dont know what that is? its the right to not have to be subjected to search and seizures if you live in America. thats right they are going to treat gun owners like felons now. dont give me any shit. you are the problem.
>>
Actually, he dindu nuffin. I'm ok with the chimp out.
>>
>>130255799

> Be black
> Get pulled over for a broken taillight
> Be polite
> Cop helps change tail light because I didn't know how and he didn't want me to waste money taking it to a shop
> "Take care now, and keep an eye on your lights!"

It's odd, either I live in a fucking magical fantasy world that no one else does, or other black people don't tell the truth about how they act around cops.
>>
File: pcas77.png (126KB, 738x628px) Image search: [Google]
pcas77.png
126KB, 738x628px
>>130242714
>dindu nuffin
you do realize what that statement infers, right?
pic is philando's accomplice selling stolen cigarettes on FB, after he and philando, and probable hairhat driving, knocked over a super America gas station. why are you even on this board, OP?
>>
>>130256236
I believe in 4th amendment for whites only.
Gun owners shouldn't be searched.

That has nothing to do with this nigger though.
>>
>>130255495
We're holding them to a lesser degree of responsibility. When we accept an officer's feelings as exculpatory, thus determinative of proper conduct during something like a traffic stop, the officer is totally in control of the situation insofar as he's in control of his feelings.
>>
>>130256347
proof of the gas station shit?
>>
File: pcas.png (1MB, 883x595px) Image search: [Google]
pcas.png
1MB, 883x595px
>>130242714
philando sticking a gun in cashiers face, a couple days, b4 he had one stuck in his.
>>
>>130256386
fuck you its a reality in commiefornia. we are now subjected to searches whenever they feel like it. just like a big old prison. and you are licking the boots of the people doing it.
>>
>>130256514
How the fuck am I licking their boots?
I'm against the niggers protesting "anti-nigger" crime.
Those people marching on the streets AREN'T pro gun they are ANTI WHITE
I am Pro-gun and and I am Pro-white
>>
>>130256645
you like people going into the homes of your neighbors for owning guns. you are a faggot.
>>
>>130256514

Actually they can only search your house if they believe you have an unregistered gun. And they require a warrant.

This is why they get away with this shit, because the loudest voices opposing it are fucking retarded.
>>
>>130256781
Troll. I said Im against that (for whites).
I'm done with you.
>>
>>130256317
Where you live. That cop seems chill as fuck. I have met bad cops and good cops. I feel like the bad ones have just gotten more shifty as of late.

Would be nice to move to a place with chill cops,
>>
>>130256871
total bullshit. if you register an assault rifle, whatever that is, you wave your 4th amendment. only a faggot that has no freedom would champion this.
>>
>>130256908
youre a fagot.
>>
>>130256499
you're like a year behind on this case, buddy. You should lurk more, post less, cuz you don't know what you're talking about, and you simply spreading disinfo.
>>
>>130253737
lols this can't follow basic instructions
>>
>>130257167
>>130257226
you fucks need to shut up and listen.
>>
>>130257389
non phil should have lol
>>
File: Ear_14439206.jpg (249KB, 810x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ear_14439206.jpg
249KB, 810x900px
>>130257389
>>
>>130257504
if you like the idea of the second amenmend you better chill the fuck out.
>>
File: bullets.jpg (75KB, 550x448px) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
75KB, 550x448px
>>130257668
what do you mean are you going to take every bullet
>>
>>130257389
>listen
to who? I was tracking this case the same day it went down. I've forgotten (literally) more about this event than you'll ever pretend to know, so fuck off.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/12/higher-resolution-images-show-philando-castile-handgun-at-scene-of-shooting/comment-page-1/#comments
>>
>>130257592
the problem is people dont give a fuck about anything but hollywood. garbage people.
>>
Are there any retards left itt who still think the shooting was unjustified?
>>
>>130257821
>I've forgotten (literally) more about this event than you'll ever pretend to know,

gaaayeee
>>
>>130257828
Hollywood's a part of it, leftist media narrative's another part. People fill in the blanks with their own stupidity.
>>
>>130257880
who knows. what I do know is la cops are pussies and overreact every time.
Thread posts: 387
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.