[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question time!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0180.png (380KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.png
380KB, 640x1136px
Did this man wearing a "you deserve to be raped" sign deserve to be beaten with a bat?
https://youtu.be/gCocUAYT0VQ
>>
>>130240110
>person says statement i dont agree with
>they should get hit in the head with a bat
literally nigger tier desu
>>
>>130240110
No. He should sue Antifa as an organization.
>>
>>130240110
>y'know, that guy over there is doing something that i consider pretty scummy
>I'll show that fucker how to be scummy.
>>
>>130240110
Deserve? No. Should have seen it coming? Yes. He's got every right to do it and she should be prosecuted, but you gotta expect shit like that if you are going to do something so inflammatory.
>>
>>130240110
>Person is saying thing
>Attack person saying thing
That's assault and battery at least.
>>
>>130240110
No. Is it rude and offensive? Sure, but that doesn't mean you can assault him with a deadly weapon.
>>
Free Speech or everybody loses
>>
but yeah he should have been aware it might happen
>>
File: You Deserve RDM.jpg (90KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
You Deserve RDM.jpg
90KB, 256x256px
>Call publicly for sexual assault
>Only get regular assault

Missed opportunity

If she would have sodomized him with the bat,
it would have been more ironic.
>>
The only mistake he made was not concealed carrying. These antifa faggots need to start dropping if they want to play the political violence game.
>>
>>130240110
yes.
>>
Brother Dean is a fookan legend
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497669541408.webm
>>
>>130240110
Yes
>>
>>130240110
No. the woman wielding the bat deserves to be whacked with it several times and not just in the head but on her joints. Just because you're triggered at someone holding a sign gives you no right to go ahead and attack like a rabid animal. If she receives no physical retribution, than she should be imprisoned and then segregated in the insane asylum as she is clearly a danger to any opinion that goes against her indoctrination.
>>
>>130240110
no, but he deserved it for relaxing around blacks
>>
play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>>
>>130240110
Was she drunk and wearing a miniskirt? I heard that those type of women get made when you say their asking for it.
>>
Brother Dean is a hero.
>>
>>130243023
99% of people talking about this guy haven't watched the actual video, including you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZrY9Njx2M8

he got surrounded by hood niggers and clammed up until the attack came
in fight or flight conditions, he chose deer in headlights mode
he wasn't attacked by a triggered feminist, he was attacked by a nigger in chimp mode
he won't live much longer at this rate
anyone who grows up in a multiculti shithole has a spidey sense for when a chimpening is brewing and knows to get the fuck out of there
>>
>>130242848
This would've been a great long trial like that other guy then. They'd claim he was agitating Antifa on purpose, intending to kill them. The defense would say he was exercising his free speech rights. But yeah, he should have been carrying.
>>
>>130240110
play win games play stupid prizes
>>
>>130240110
Depends on whether he initiated an altercation by getting deep inside her personal space and yelling. If so, then yeah. If he was just standing away with a sign while preaching on the matter, then no.
>>
>>130240110

Nope. It was assault with a deadly weapon and the lady needs to go to prison to think about what she did.
>>
>>130240110
One should never resort to physical when the topic at hand remains in words. "You deserve to be raped" is nothing more than a judgment statement. In no way an actual incitement of the matter. Those who receive such a thing as that as a confirmation statement already don't give a shit deep down and are depraved enough to rape. Fuck, so long as it's not specific to mentioning an indvidiual should be XYZ or really pushing for people to actively go out and do whatever action against any group, it remains simple speaking.
He can sue that bitch for so much money. The Westboro Baptist Church is a racket of the same sort.
>>
It is not legal for her to do that, but he created a situation where it was likely to happen.
The same as a woman dressing slutty and then getting raped, he should take his own advice.
>>
>>130243865
this post is as nu german as it gets.
>>
>>130240110
He should have learned by now leftists aren't people, they are impulsive animals. Even though leftists shouldn't have done that, he should have been aware that they act like animals and not done something absolutely moronic.
>>
The joke's on her. He converted to islam and was publicly proclaiming his support for Sharia. Now she'll be arrested for committing a hate crime.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.