[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All is not Lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 25.jpg (157KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
157KB, 700x569px
The Reich will rise again from the ashes and I will tell you why.

Hitler has DNA somewhere. Somewhere Hitler left a trace of his genetic code. A frenchman claims to hold Hitler's tooth

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/8086/are-adolf-hitlers-dna-samples-available

Whatever the case may be. We should put all of our efforts into finding and preserving a sample of Hitler's DNA. Even if the sample is damaged, reconstruction is possible. You simply extrapolate from the pattern remaining (provided the sample size meets a certain threshold). This kind of technology can only advance with time.

2. Cloning technology, genetic reconstruction, etc., will only get better with time. If we can find and preserve just one sample, the future will take care of the rest.

3. It may take hundreds of years and mistakes before we get a working Hitler--he may be killed after a successful cloning, etc.--but it is entirely possible once we have a good sample.

4. If we can pull this off. If we can find just one good Hitler sample, /pol/ will change the course of history forever.

What do you think? Do you have any good ideas on where to start?
>>
nigga how the fuck are we going to clone hitler
>>
Won't work because he became the man he was due to his service in World war 1. And other experiences/people that influenced him.
>>
They tried, the Soviets claimed they had Hitlers remains all these years, then when they finally let it be DNA tested it was some fucking random woman.

The Soviets lied about Hitler suicide, Hitler escaped Berlin died peacefully somewhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/sep/27/adolf-hitler-suicide-skull-fragment
>>
>>130238440
Don't give them traffic
https://archive.is/HW1cW
>>
>>130238239
Not us. I'm certainly not smart enough for it. But if we can just get one sample of Hitler's DNA, it is entirely possible that in the future, some smart guy will figure out a way to clone Hitler with our sample.
>>
>>130238050
This fantasy bullshit is the biggest problem with our cause. NOTHING will change if you don't take concrete steps to bring about the world you desire.
>>
>>130238353
If sample is old enough, it should be possible to reconstruct a Hitler with those exact same experiences.
>>
>>130238596
These are concrete steps though. Besides, the whole point of the cause is to raise a leader like Hitler to save the white race. What better than to have the actual Hitler?
>>
>>130238050
Also even if you cloned Hitler he was most likely be a fucking SJW today. Hitler didn't start off what he was, it was the exact culmination of experiences in his life that led to his belief system. I guarantee the Jews would make him into a fucking liberal repentant faggot today just to demoralize everyone.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.