[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

right hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: d96.jpg (22KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
22KB, 500x500px
>mfw drumpf is in meltdown mod
>gonna impeached
>the troggering of a lifetime is coming
Why did it take trumples so long to wake up?
>>
Sub-par bait m8y
>>
File: 13588468135.jpg (142KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
13588468135.jpg
142KB, 639x480px
I've never been as happy as I am right now. I thought you left. I feared that perhaps you'd killed yourself. I worried that your loss would have embarrassed you so badly that you'd never rear your humiliated face in public ever again. I underestimated your stupidity. Since losing, you've come back to play, and I can hide my pleasure no more. You should know that I find your tears as a source of sustenance. They will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months, perhaps full presidential terms. In the past I might have suggested that you should kill yourself, but upon winning this election I recognized and regretted the shortsighted error I'd been making. If you never returned how would I descend upon you time and time again, like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in your unending impotent rage? Who would generate the echo chambers of sob fests and rage posts? How would I drink deep of your whining? Now that you're back, I'm relieved. I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it is when hundreds, perhaps thousands, of hillshills crowd into a /pol/ thread to simultaneously cry out in powerless beta fury. In your descent into paranoia, you will flail about, grasping at ever increasingly desperate bargaining attempts to try to salvage your dignity and sanity. You will attempt to persuade yourself it was a rigged election. You'll try to convince yourself that the electoral college is unfair, or that Russia has pulled a fast one on you. You will riot! You will say "this is not democracy, we must protest!" "Impeach Trump!" you will cry. Time will pass, and you will do nothing because you only talk. You are too cowardly and weak to do anything. When you come to this realization, you shall know true, soul-crushing, all-encompassing despair. Exquisite shall be your pain. I will look into your eyes and watch your spirit break, and won't reach my climax a moment sooner.

I need to fap
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.