[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dehumanization

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: BAR-CODESX.jpg (95KB, 960x749px) Image search: [Google]
BAR-CODESX.jpg
95KB, 960x749px
So do you guys really think you're in the right about what you believe about nonwhite people when you dehumanize them and compare them to animals constantly?

Seriously, how can you guys think in such a way yet believe you're in the right and the people your shitting on are in the wrong? How does that work?
>>
Shut up dog
>>
>>130236780

this pic really makes me think.....
>>
>>130236780

Why don't you ask the same question to the jews, before we answer that.

>Flag.
Oh right, I see. (((You))) already know the answer.
>>
Why should I care, my race is going to be dead in a hundred years and america will be a black nation for shitskins at least let me mock them while I still can.

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>130236780
Tribalism. It's either gonna be the white mans world, or a Jew controlled Mongrolized world. White people are better than Jews in regards to morals.
>>
>>130236780
Just trust us OP. We don't have any facts, data, evidence, realistic thoughts, etc. on why we believe the way we do. And all replies here wont give you an actual answer,but we will throw in some clever banter. But just trust us, whites are inherently superior.
>>
>>130236780

whoaaa the guy is become a barcode that's edgy
>>
>>130236914
kek
>>
>>130236780
>p-pls we don't want to take in any more migrants, we're 20% of the earths population
>p-pls no more welfare for migrants we are making even fewer children and not even enough to replace ourselves and paying welfare is making it harder
= YOU HATE ALL RACES YOU ARE HITLER WHAT IS WRONG WITH U
>>
>>130236780

>/pol/ is one person

lurk moar newfag
>>
>>130236780
Let me guess you're a turk?
>>
not all people are created equally

bring back social darwinism
>>
>>130242502
Where would you place yourself, individually, in this hypothetical social Darwinism fantasy?
>>
>>130236780
Typical leftist projection.
Whites have the best culture and yet leftist dehumanize whites by brainwashing whites into believing they have no culture.
Leftist seek to end whites and dehumanize whites by removing white breeding.
The leftist screams out in pain as he strikes.
>>
>>130236780
you're right, we shouldnt be comparing niggers to animals

animals can at least feed themselves and raise a family
>>
>>130236780
>how can you guys think in such a way yet believe you're in the right
Facts.
>>
>>130236780
At least Americans aren't commodities according to this.
>>
File: 1456817489243.png (1MB, 2512x1052px) Image search: [Google]
1456817489243.png
1MB, 2512x1052px
>>130242686
>evolution is "hypothetical fantasy"
Are all lolbergs anti-science?
>>
>>130236780
faggot
>>
>>130236780
>So do you guys really think you're in the right about what you believe about nonwhite people when you dehumanize them and compare them to animals constantly?

one need only open a newspaper or a history book to confirm this
>>
>>130236780
IT'S ABOUT POWER, FRIEND. NO ONE IS RIGHT, BUT IF WE BAND TOGETHER...BASED ON ANYTHING...WE CAN WIN...AT SOMETHING.
>>
I think of all people as animals. We are animals. Some animals are simply more pleasant than others.
>>
>dehumanize
>implying you were human to begin with
That's a good one.
>>
>>130236780
Can you rewrite that series of run-on sentences in coherent English?
>>
>>130236780
>Seriously, how can you guys think in such a way

>pre white australia policy
no mosques, islam wasn't an issue, chinks shitskins and niggers weren't working 18 hours a day for under minimum wage, dividing suburbs and the population with islamic propaganda, suburbs weren't enclaves of non whites, even after the white australia policy was abolished lebs, chinks and curries assimilated

>after white australia policy was abolished
muslims, chinks and subhumans breeding like cockroaches, refuse to assimilate or learn culture, cultural violence, prisons are now islamic brainwashing centre and heaps HEAPS more fucked up shit

that's why cunt, now fuck off
>tfw I know these 2 lads and they are nice guys, Sudanese told them 'it's a bit late for a couple of white boys to be out isn't it?'
welcome to Newey CUNTS
>>
>>130236780
Plenty of blacks/Mexicans shit on other people as well, many times they're worse. It's popular to dehumanize whites right now, so many retaliatevby dehumanizing them. Also, they're retarded. Spend a month in a black neighborhood and tell me they aren't the dumbest in the bunch.
>>
>>130236780
It's really simple if you don't have a malfunctioning, worthless nigger brain.

Species evolve into separate groups.
These separate groups have different qualities.
Some human groups evolved superior intelligence.
Superior intelligence means a higher standard of living.
A higher standard of living is what all living things want.

Therefore, getting rid of low IQ is what we want, and because some races have low IQs, they must be purged.

We can either have a white and East Asian world full of wonderful technology, long lives, and safe streets, OR a black, hispanic, aboriginal, Indian, and Arab world full of disease, rape, mud-based architechture, tribal violence, and all manner of evil and pain.

It's not even close to being a discussion. You either understand the causal chain or you must be purged.
>>
File: 4c (258).jpg (36KB, 600x489px) Image search: [Google]
4c (258).jpg
36KB, 600x489px
>>130236780
I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>130236780
i agree with you OP. humanity needs to move forward as one but it will take the culling of a generation to realize this
>>
>>130236780
To generalize is a natural behavior which
without we would have died out.
the urge to protect his own group as well
The self-group is defined by the similarity of its genes.
Ergo racism is the logical consequence to separate from other groups preserve and protect their own genes.

Is that really so hard to understand?
>>
>>130244591
>dat id
kys nigger
>>
>>130244502
you know what's really sad? if i showed this to my normie friends no doubt they would have a chimpout and ostracise me

red pill too hard to swallow
>>
>>130236780
Well look at fucking Egypt you motherfucker.
White guys come in there, build something that lasts THOUSANDS OF FUCKING YEARS. It gets too hot and they leave. Go to Ireland. England. Scotland. The Blacks do absolutely NOTHING with this turn-key civilization. It gets destroyed. See what happened in Africa after the colonialists left. They leave them roads. What are those roads today? Where is the African infrastructure?
>EGYPT WAS OUR WARNING, WE DIDN'T LISTEN
>>
>>130236780
Fuck you. Gorilla often have a higher IQ than nig nogs. Don't even try to compare the 2 you racist fuck. #Gorrilalivesmatter
>>
>>130244896
The worst is to be discriminated and not even to know and to see himself as the perpetrator.

What is done to us whites at the moment is a unprecedented crimes
>>
File: Sudan-Savages.jpg (137KB, 700x458px) Image search: [Google]
Sudan-Savages.jpg
137KB, 700x458px
>>130236780
tell me OP, would you like to live among these people? How about fly them over and let them live next to you?
why not?
>>
>>130244064
Newey? Where the fuck is that? I'm itching for some cunt to start this kind of shit in Surfers.
>>
>>130236914
fpbp
>>
>>130245673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEglk8a1vpA
>>
>>130245478
>wew someone stole a bag of millet to feed his son
>>
You think we dehumanize them? We know they fucking hate us, and can't wait for the happy day they can kill Boers and crackers for sport.

Live and let live is not an option in this "diverse and vibrant" world. Your choices are kill or be killed.

Figure out which choice is more appealing to you.
>>
>>130236780
If you believe in evolution, you are a racist.
>>
>>130246712
Absolutely monstrous worldview, but at least you're a nobody on the Internet, so such a line of thinking will never come to pass in the real world.

Fucking monsters on this website.
>>
>>130245478
You found some random picture of some Sudanese watching a guy get beaten with a stick. Once again, you're using the one isolated incident to judge the entire group of people.

Yes, I wouldn't mind those people living next to me, probably because it wouldn't be exactly the people in that image, but people from that country who're nothing like the ones in the image you're showing.
>>
>>130244675
You're an idiot, you know that?
>>
>>130236780
Seriously why do people come here day in and day out and ask the same fucking stupid questions?
Hey OP why not find out yourself. Stick around for a couple years and find out.
You can't unseen it though...once you know, you can't go back. So choose.
>>
>>130236780
I'm a racial realist in some senses but am opposed to the dehumanization of "non-whites." One can be a racial realist while not dehumanizing or mistreating others.
>>
>>130243454
Belief in borders and national self-determination doesn't necessitate belief in some racial hierarchy.
>>
>>130245264
Is it morally acceptable to abuse or degrade apes or intellectually disabled people?
>>
>>130237930
How about natural selection and the genetics of different races?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.