[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT IS TIME TO ACT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3365.png (514KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3365.png
514KB, 900x1200px
>Muh economic growth
Guess what bitch? There could be way more economic growth if we expanded clean energy development.
>Climate Change is natural
Not like we see it today. While the Climate DOES change naturally, humans are accelerating the speed in which it is happening
>Muh clean energy is too expensive
Not really. Your greedy capitalists are the only ones who say so
>Muh libertard
Yeah, I'm a liberal. You got a problem with that, centipede?

I hope to the very bottom of my heart Trump gets impeached
>>
>>130235752
If Trump is impeached there will be no SOLAR WALL! Checkmate
>>
>>130236238
Just wait til the midterms, republitard
>>
>>130235752

>There could be more economic growth if we expanded clean energy development
Sure, for China and other nations that actually build the parts, batteries, and such that power and run a lot of this stuff because making the hardware for such set-ups is pretty god damned terrible for the environment in a lot of cases (especially solar panels and batteries) so most nations won't allow their creations here.
>Not like we sit it Today. While Climate DOES change naturally, humans are accelerating the speed in which it is happening.
Humans are changing the environment? Shocker. We change shit to fit our needs all the time. Part of being the dominate life form. More importantly, I call bullshit to humans causing climate change at an accellerated rate when the opposite (comparing climate change on the earth with no human interaction) is not measurable for fuck all on a large scale. We just assume on a small scale that things are fucked and the models used to bring doom and gloom scenarios are proven to be universally bullshit.
>Your greedy capitalists are the only ones who say so
And any mother fucker who has tried to go for a full solar conversion on their private property, or has used power from such alternative sources. Let's be clear, nuclear is the better way to go.
>You got a problem with me being a liberal?
Yes, because it like being proud of having down syndrome.

>I hope Trump gets impeached
Me too. Pence would be fucking epic as a president.
>>
>>130235752

>Your greedy capitalists are the only ones who say so
But capitalists are the ones who introduced the world to green energy in the first place.
>>
>>130236382
I'd like to see an environmentalist argue why a solar wall would be a bad idea. National security and environmental benefits in one package
>>
File: IMG_3367.jpg (149KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3367.jpg
149KB, 700x496px
>>130236436
>Sure, for China and other nations that actually build the parts, batteries, and such that power and run a lot of this stuff because making the hardware for such set-ups is pretty god damned terrible for the environment in a lot of cases (especially solar panels and batteries) so most nations won't allow their creations here.
The solution here is to stop moving jobs overseas. US makes parts for US companies, China makes parts for Chinese companies, and so forth. There really is no flaw in my reasoning
>We change shit to fit our needs all the time
Except that this time, the changes might make us go extinct
>SHUT UP CAUSE U CAN't PROVE ANYTHING!!!1!
How bout nasa?
Also, clean energy is WAY more efficient

You Conservashits need to wake up
>>130236703
>>
>>130237288
It's impossible
>>
>>130237288
Are you fucking kidding? It would make a fuckton more sense just to not build any fucking wall and only make solar power plants. Solar power is only as efficient as it is when the solar panels face the sun directly, placing them on a wall facing straight foward and in the shade for a portion of the day is so inefficient and such a huge waste of money. Maintenance would be harder as well on a wall.
>>
>>130237508
Not the whole wall
>>130237974
See the pic, its facing up
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.