[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say hello to the new boss of the Russia Investigation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Brand.jpg (239KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
Brand.jpg
239KB, 1024x686px
Here's what's about to play out

>rumours are that Rosenstein is about to recuse

>Rosenstein's memo about Comey makes him a key witness in any investigation about obstruction, so Mueller can't move foward until Rosenstein steps out

>BUT Rosenstein also appointed Mueller, SO A CENTRAL WITNESS APPOINTED THE INVESTIGATOR lol, which means Mueller will likely have to step down too (not to mention his relationship to Comey, who is also a central witness).

>When Rosenstein steps out, next in line is Racheal Brand.......former professor at Antonin Scalia Law School. She will be in charge of appointing Mueller's replacement.

Screencap this.
>>
File: nu.jpg (32KB, 683x367px) Image search: [Google]
nu.jpg
32KB, 683x367px
nice to see Prince Nuada got a job after Hellboy 2
>>
>>130235425
her face looks like it can sport a nice big beard
>>
Heres what I think, we are about to get a Sc that will do the most obvious thing in ANY...ANY...[[[ANNNNNNYYYYY]]]]...legitmate investigation into a foreign country meddling in our elections and INVESTIGATE EVERY CANDIDATES TIES TO RUSSIA...thats just fucking OBVIOUS. Russia hacked us? well, who all was on the ballot? Investigate each of them. Comey and Mueller have NOT been investigating Hillarys campaign contacts AT ALL. THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING SURE NO ONE LOOKS INTO THAT.

With them out of the way the investigation will really kick into full gear and they will overturn every single possible beneficiary of Russian influence and not just one campaign.

Yeah...screencap this.
>>
>>130235425
sounds legit
>>
Here's what Putin thinks
>presidents come and go
>but the bureaucracy remains
>men in dark suits show up and "explain" to presidents how things actually work
>>
>>130235425
She was appointed by... TRUMP. Was this the plan? lol He's freaking good. lol
>>
>>130235425
>Racheal Brand
Did it used to be Raymond?
>>
>>130235425
yeah, bullshit
>>
File: 1400988342569.jpg (51KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1400988342569.jpg
51KB, 500x503px
>>130235425
I wish my face was that masculine
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.