[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dave Acton George Webb Pedo Connection

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot 2017-06-12 19.12.47.png (1MB, 1440x1756px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-06-12 19.12.47.png
1MB, 1440x1756px
Dave Acton (Deep State) is George Webb's brother. He has deputized Defango (recruited via NSA-linked Cicada program) as the Station Chief of his operation, and Montagraph as his Director of Intelligence - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWhqcMnbkA

He is using Critical Incident Response software which he is an expert in having worked for the NSA, Army, Air Force, NASA and the CIO of Homeland Security to manage this process which he describes as "trying to save the Internet now that George Webb has called in a dirty bomb incident which turned out to be a false alarm but shut a port down and got covered by CNN and the New York Times".

Montagraph is a known pedo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1tyCvil04

and accused of causing a mentally ill man to murder 2 people https://www.hoaxer.info/category/montagraph/

The guy from the Deep State telling us he is the only one that can save the Internet, may in fact be running a psyop or just LARPing
>>
>>130229186
Montagraph isn't a pedophile, you dork.
Jesus fucking christ. We went over this 5 years ago when the Aurora shooting happened because Montagraph was making awesome videos on the matter and suddenly everyone was trying to fix him and frame him as a kiddie fucker and tyranny because he raped a melon. This is a very tiring, unoriginal, and quite jewish larp you faggots are obsessed with. Kindly kill yourselves and the kike whores who are mind FUCKING you.
>>
>>130229186
Ive been following this like crazy bump
>>
>>130229951
No you haven't. You don't even know who Montagraph is. Also, George Webb is OK with pedophilia and child rape, he just wants it to happen less. A little is OK. His words.
>>
george webb and that goodman kike cannot be trusted. George Webb admitted to being ex cointelpro and he was getting nervous during an interview and totally tried to deflect from the greater Israel project
>>
>>130230330
He's also an alcoholic and has tried to attach himself and this clusterfuck of an "investigation" to literally every single alt-media personality. Everyone. George is a destructive force, perhaps unintentionally, but probably not and it doesn't matter. The end result is garbage and damaging to everyone associated with it.
>>
>>130229186
You little faggots are gonna get ghosted if you fuck with Montagraph. He's an original oldfag and he has lots of friends. Keep it up, you fucking kikes have no idea who you're messing with
>>
File: C9O-v-fUIAATHFf.jpg_large.jpg (274KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C9O-v-fUIAATHFf.jpg_large.jpg
274KB, 1152x2048px
>>130230330
>George Webb admitted to being ex cointelpro
False. If true, cite the video and time in the video where he makes the remark. (I haven't listened to *everything* GW has done, but I've heard a lot, and he has repeatedly denied that he has an intelligence background.)

>and he was getting nervous during an interview and totally tried to deflect from the greater Israel project
I've heard him discuss Greater Israel a couple of times. He never denied it, as such - i.e., he never said it's not a thing - but, if memory serves, he attributes it to Jewish exceptionalists (whom, I gather, are basically Jewish supremacists), which he says he is not, and which ideology he repudiates. That said, Greater Israel is off-topic and not particularly relevant to the issues he has focused on (e.g., the Clinton Foundation and the Awan Brothers). Now, you could say that Israel and/or Greater Israel *is* relevant, and that would be a fair point, I suppose. But the bottom-line is, if you want to drill down on the subject of Greater Israel, you'll have to go somewhere other than GW. Deal with it. If that taints his views in your mind, watch something else.
>>
>>130232536
I'm honestly hoping you keep poking Montagraph. Do it. DO IT. He's been unmasking psyop bullshit since BBS and USENET. HE WILL LITERALLY RAPE YOUR FACE HOLE AND RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE
>>
File: 1497540851687.jpg (74KB, 259x331px) Image search: [Google]
1497540851687.jpg
74KB, 259x331px
Who the fuck is Montagraph and how can you possibly interpret my remarks as "fucking with him"? Is he the leaf I replied to ? And even if he is, I simply replied to his remarks in a straightforward fashion.
>>
>>130233062

Shite. I meant this >>130233791 as a reply to your post.
>>
>>130233791
Montagraph is a ghost
He shows his face, but no one has been able to dox him, or even find his name, and he's been continually posting on the internet since day 1 because he helped build it. He was raised by a CIA family, he's a telecommunications genius, and he once fucked a melon on video...in a wig. He's OG white hat elite haxxor
>>
>>130234340
I almost forgot, he's psychic. I'm not even joking. He can remote view and also fuck with people's heads. I didn't believe it at first, but many years ago I thought it would be fun to harass him on blogtalk. It wasnt fun. He pulled information from my head. Stuff that isn't documented anywhere. Literally impossible for him to know.
>>
File: 1497485796555.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497485796555.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>130234340
Fascinating. I could use a white hat for a buddy, tbqh pham. I ain't remotely interested in trying to poke that guy.
>>
>>130235033
Contact him
He's a good person and responsive
He's on every platform. Twitter might be the best place to start, or his youtube... Type his name into Google and check out the years and years of people attempting to ID him. Another oddity is he lives in a small community. I've tracked down the general area outside Denver. Presumably he would have to interact with people at the grocery store or something who would come across his videos and drop his name for laughs, but that never happens.
>>
>>130235754
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.