[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is fucked.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Hey /pol/ lets get a general thread going about how fucked the world is. What are some ways you see it coming to an end in the near future? What are some policies we can enforce/create to prolong our fate.
>>
>>130228563
Hey faggot how about you start using your flag
>>
world war 3 now
>>
>>130228755
Fine, fegget.
>>
i saw this guy take a dump in the grocery store parking lot. he wiped his ass with a mcdonalds bag that was blowing by on the ground
>>
>>130228563

Basically every meaningful metric shows progress.

The world isn't fucked. Your perspective is.
>>
>>130228563
The year is 2025.
If man is still alive...
I foresee the darkening of the skies. The annhailation of the temples of God and the rise of the beast. A man. No a monster. Rising from a pit of dispair and hatred to rule with an iron fist. His gaze a solid steel one and his steed the backs of the metal slaves below his feet. They shall yell to him. He shall whisper back...
"Build a wall"
>>
>>130229452
That and happy neko memes :3
>>
File: What a time to be alive.jpg (300KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
What a time to be alive.jpg
300KB, 1024x1024px
If you have an internet connection you are fine. Don't get me wrong; Fuck migrant crime, the corrupt elites, and islamic terror.

But so far in history, this is the best the world has been. All of you live better than emperors would have a millenia ago. Even when you compare life in the western world from twenty years ago, holy shit are we lucky.
>>
>>130229107
It's 2017 and if you are not using free toilet paper that happens by you when you need it then I don't know what to say. You got to learn how to start getting things on the cheap.
>>
>>130228563
Abortion, trannies, corrupting children to become trannies, satanism, child sex rings. A society cant live with these cancers rotting its gut.
>>
>>130228755
fpbp
>>130228563
The fact that you have time to whimper like a whipped cur rather than spending every waking moment laboring to provide sufficient caloric intake to ensure your continued existence gives lie to your faggoty premise. Act like a man, faggot.
>>
File: tumblr_o9m5zctMEv1rp30dro1_500.png (276KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9m5zctMEv1rp30dro1_500.png
276KB, 500x500px
>>130228563
Men who love their own country and their own people are unilaterally condemned as evil.

Men who believe they are women on the inside and dress up like them are lauded as heros.

Truly, we are at of the death knell of our civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVlRG-tQclA
>>
>>130229173

> suicide rate through the roof
> divorce rate through the roof
> most mineral resources gone in 50 years
> desertification increasing every year
> most divisive politics in over 100 years fraturing society and ruining all progress towards national unity
> another economic collapse around the corner
> globalism running rampant in the minds of youth across the west fed to them by hollywood and the music industry
> destruction of the nation as the foundation of society
> automisation destroying traditional workforces
> wealth has never been so concentrated while wage growth has bever been so slow
> pollution destroying the environment, not to mention the risk of climate change
> preventable diseases making comebaxks in the west due to people being anti science and not vacinating
> population growth is just getting started and thats the main problem

Worlds just getting better and better hey bluepill.
>>
File: 1457234730847.png (37KB, 656x510px) Image search: [Google]
1457234730847.png
37KB, 656x510px
>>130229173
>>130229676
>>130230286
A meaningless worldview for a worthless existence....cattle-mentality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPyvlOUkCug
>>
>>130229676
A landline. There are still numbers you can hook up to that are dial-up. It's how Iranians were getting on twitter and shit during the "Iranian Revolution" in 2009. I'll see if I can find the info.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>130228563

Mecca getting Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck, False Flag).

It would cause "World vs Islam" & require a Global Alliance/Government to be formed to stop Islam.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.