[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come we can't meme a white country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1497656354388.jpg (1009KB, 1280x643px) Image search: [Google]
1497656354388.jpg
1009KB, 1280x643px
What if that is all we did, instead of jacking off and posting stupid shit.

We did research. We found locations.
We advertised for funding. We gathered facts to why we should make a white country.
We wrote laws. We made declarations.

What if we actually put our brains behind something that mattered for once.
>>
>>130227592
I propose Kazakhstan
>>
File: 53453454353.jpg (21KB, 709x530px) Image search: [Google]
53453454353.jpg
21KB, 709x530px
>>130227592
mars would be the place. we could setup a star trek society. we'll have replicators within the next 10 years
>>
>>130227592
>howaboutthisshit.png
and the bill of rights you
what the fuck. ohh its this another one of these whell fuck usa wheres another thread

to bitch and moan
how about fuck israel, not the place lets talk aboout that state thing a min i hate jews and they all shulld be kicked out of every country on earth. that is palestine. Like how would you like for someone to come to your house and say thats not yours thats muhhameds over there
Yea get what it feels like to live in england
and europe and live in usa i Live in usa. I GET GUIN SHOOT INTRUDER Why dont you? oh you dont got gun
>>
>jacking off
speak for yourself
>>
>>130228507
i cant wait to have a white mars colony with asian females, fuck this gay earth.
make it happen elon
>>
>>130227592
we couldnt.
the first question would be ancap or natsoc
and then we would argue about it and nothing would be decided.
>>
just move to west virginia
>>
>>130228507
fuck commie star trek.
>>
>>130227592
You do realize that most of us are here because this is the last bastion of meaning we hold onto before we off ourselves right? no one here has any drive to accomplish anything worth while.
>>
>>130227648
That country is 100% hapa.
>>
>>130227592
>White
>Christian
This meme never gets old.
>>
>>130227592
Because the holocaust
>>
>>130227592
Dunno about a country but you can easily meme yourselves a pasty white city. You even have an extremely white theme song for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1b8AhIsSYQ
>>
>>130230633
You're right, white religion was all about ritualistic human sacrifice and running around naked screaming at the moon and shit.
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>130227592

Feminists would have to be Eliminated first.

Also things like Sexbots with Artificial Wombs & Custom designed Baby's(Genetics) also need to be factored in going forward.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.