[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Canada become so unwelcoming over the past years?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lif.png (395KB, 1250x1143px) Image search: [Google]
lif.png
395KB, 1250x1143px
First anti-muslim hate speech ban, now you can't misgender a tranny without being sued.
I remember 10 years ago this was a place where smart people would go and get easy jobs, respect and lotsa money. Now when I ask the same people they have second thoughts on it.
What the fuck happened?
>>
>>130226453
It's our turn - you had your turn
>>
>>130226747

This

Now we're poor, big brothered and cucked. I have to suck 8 muzzie dicks just to get home safely from work. Every day. And I drive!!!
>>
>>130226453
Trudeau is a showmen, i haven't really met many people who approve of him desu. It was an important lesson on why not to vote liberal/trudeau. Just a blip in history.
>>
>>130226986
ONLY 8?? Fucking middle class piece of shit.
>>
>>130226453

Canada is a nonsense land where no one has any passion.
>>
>>130227375

Hamilton white cis male reporting in.
>>
>>130226453
its always fucking Toronto, believe me, i study here. Im a oiler chad and every girl and guy at my school is jewed by feminism. im gonna finish my degree and stick to myself. fuck this place. `

After m103 and now the transgender hate speech bill ive lost so much hope for canada. we need a political meteor
>>
>>130226453
Your Flag ID says everything you need to know about what's happening to canada. Give it another few decades and you'll be dodging Commisar Muhammad on your way to the bread lines.
>>
>>130227621
i envy you, i was in hamilton 2 weeks ago for the tool concert, couldn't see a single nog in the whole arena.
>>
>>130226453
>What the fuck happened?
Ontario forgot how retarded the Liberals were and elected them back into power.
>>
>>130227705
calgary is pretty good too
>>
>>130227821

Yeah. We don't have too many dindus. Just a ton of chinks and muzz. But they're not so bad. Keep to themselves. It's the welfare white niggers that are the worst.
>>
>>130226453
Liberals is what happened.
The Liberals being demolished in 2011 w/ only SJWs sticking by their side is what happened.
Harper not resigning before the 2015 election is what happened.
But, it won't be for long. The long term trends for Canada is going more and more Conservative.
Over half of the ppl I know that voted Liberal in 2015 and were proud to do it are now actively opposed to Trudeau.
He will go down in history as an embarrassment.
>>
>>130227821
Because only white twats who never left high school mentally listen to Tool. We have nigs of every colour in spades.
>>
>>130226453
I'd like to say Trudeau, but he simply hastened things that were already in motion. Canada doesn't have much of a self, so we aren't goal-driven. Even though shit is going down self, we swallow it because we're so apathetic.
>>
>>130226453
Op you're a fag muslum piece of shit.
t. free canadian
>>
>>130229154
better then fucking monotone rap, fag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.