[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I be permitted to defend myself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 32

File: gat.png (232KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
gat.png
232KB, 285x400px
Nigger here with an honest question. (Fwiw, I voted for Trump, since his position is to bring law and order and help to stabilize the black community by improving the economy.)

Any 1L year law student can tell you that one of the main philosophical tenets of the justice system is that the system must act in a way that engenders faith in the system. Violation of this tenet is breeds mistrust in the law and foments vigilante justice.

With that said,

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/06/16/532783821/minnesota-police-officer-found-not-guilty-in-shooting-death-of-philando-castile

Honest question, if a cop pulls me over, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense? If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe, knowing it can't blow back on him?
>>
>>130223712
Let's archive it
https://archive.is/3U4pv
>>
>>130223712
Farm equipment doesn't have any rights.
>>
>>130223712
cops only shoot if they feel threatened. don't reach for anything until he comes to the window then tell him your stuff is in the glove box
>>
>>130224049
then it's no problem if the farm equipment mows its operator down?

>>130224062
>"my stuff is in the glove box"
>reach for the glove box
>get shot
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (416KB, 1242x1591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
416KB, 1242x1591px
>>130223712
The only time it is okay is if he refuses to carry out your request of fucking your wife's tight dark pussy. If he complies and fucks her hard with his Big Pale Cock then don't shoot him.
>>
File: 4dw864qwd864d688wq4q6w+.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
4dw864qwd864d688wq4q6w+.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
>>130223712
Yes, shoot the cop. Raise tensions even more. Leave it to a fucking nigger to vote for law and order and start shooting cops. Fuck you. Sage in all fields.
>sage
>>
>>130224541
Answer the question then.
>If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe, knowing it can't blow back on him?

>Saging sage just because the thread wasn't PC enough for you
This is fucking /pol/. How about you just head back to plebbit you fucking newfaggot? Oh, and kill yourself on the way there if you don't mind.
>>
>>130223712
Always be respectful on a stop, keep your hands on the wheel or visible at all times, no sudden movements, and place your wallet and insurance on the dash when pulled over so you won't have to reach for your wallet or in the glove box.
>>
>>130225092
That's always worked for me. They seem to appreciate having an easy time of it.
>>
>>130224987
You have to suck him off and call him Massah in order to show him that you are no threat. If you have a wife or virgin daughter then offer them to him for good vibes.
>>
>>130223712
> If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe, knowing it can't blow back on him?

Use your gun to kill all the criminal negroes(basicly mass kill all of your "homies" and family) to lower the chances of people confusing you with something else.
>>
>>130224541
>implying that cops shooting law abiding citizens doesn't raise tensions
Neck yourself, Cletus.
>>
>admitting you're black on /pol/ then getting mad at racist shitposting

come on dude. anyway, the answer to your question is simple. if the cop violates the NAP, shoot him. if he doesn't violate the NAP, don't.
>>
>>130226134
>Having the same ID as me
Imagine that
>>
>>130223712
>if a cop pulls me over, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense?
Hahahaha, really? So you are saying black people should be allowed to shoot any police officers that pull them over? Gee, that should make black/police relations better.
>>
>>130226441
>Hahahaha, really? So you are saying black people should be allowed to shoot any police officers that pull them over? Gee, that should make black/police relations better.
Well, the jury ruled that the police should be allowed to shoot any black person they pull over, so how good was that for race relations?
>>
>nigger here...I voted for Trump

BASED!
>>
File: poltards.png (496KB, 766x646px) Image search: [Google]
poltards.png
496KB, 766x646px
>>130226722
>BASED!
Really? Seems I'm supposed to just pray to God that I don't get shot in return, in the name of "relations".

The nigger in pic related was a Trump fan too, and he got shanked by an alt-right autist.
>>
File: 1471278788232.jpg (29KB, 575x197px) Image search: [Google]
1471278788232.jpg
29KB, 575x197px
>>130223712
>stabilize the black community
It's Donald Trump, not Donald Copperfield.
>>
>>130223712

they'll only shoot if you shoot first or intend to shoot

>how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe

Be polite.
that's it.
>>
>>130226562
No they didn't, that is a vast understatement made for purely inflammatory reasons and you know it. You may not agree with the outcome, but that is simply not what happened today. Go ahead and shoot cops, see how well your histrionics work.
>>
>>130226562
Waaaaah I have to follow.the law but I dun wanah. Fuck off back to Somalia you fucking ape
>>
>>130226562
pretty good. a job well done.
>>
>>130227993
>>130228080
>No they didn't, that is a vast understatement made for purely inflammatory reasons and you know it.
>Waaaaah I have to follow.the law but I dun wanah. Fuck off back to Somalia you fucking ape
He confused Castile, a law-abiding citizen, for a criminal, then shot him for no reason. This is a simple fact.

>that is simply not what happened today
Then what happened? In what way was Castile not abiding by the law when he was shot like a dog over and over?

>Go ahead and shoot cops
I won't, but don't be surprised when exactly that happens now that niggers realized it's open season on them.

>>130227933
>Be polite
You mean like Castile was?
>>
>>130223712

If you think that's a good plan, you won't last too long. To be honest, you're a victim of the media. A harvard study was recently conducted (by a black professor) which concluded that blacks were no more likely than whites to be killed by police.

But the Jew media scours the land for stories of black people getting shot, and throws out all the rest. And they run the same shit over and over and over to deceptively shape opinion. And here you are.
>>
>>130223712
I'm Hispanic, and I've always been law abiding, and I have gotten pulled over for being profiled several times, but I also don't get angry at the cops because I recognize that this happens because many people who look like me cannot control themselves and behave.

Now that said, I have considered your question many times in my life, and my conclusion is as follows:

There is no justice in this world, there is only might, and right now the government, including the local government with its police force, is the bearer of might - and YOU are not. So what you do is live your life in such a way to avoid situations that can cause you to wind up in these situations like Castile, and IF it happens anyways, then you FORGET ABOUT ALL THAT "I HAVE RIGHTS" BULLSHIT and recognize that you are in a survival situation with another HUMAN BEING POINTING A GUN AT YOU. Most humans are motivated by their emotions, INCLUDING MOST POLICE OFFICERS, so if you abide by and APPEASE HIS EMOTIONS/EGO, you should be able to survive the situation.

Also, if you are a nigger who is unable to just FUCKING CONTROL YOURSELF AND SUBMIT AND RELAX, then your destiny is probably to just wind up another dead nigger. So control yourself.
>>
>>130223712
>Should I commit a crime so I don't get mistaken as someone who commited a crime?
No, if you get shot and killed because of something stupid like that then the cop that shot you is either getting fired, going to jail or has to live with the fact that he unjustly murdered somebody. Unlike Tyrone and Jamal from "da hood" Michael and John feel guilt in association with their bad actions
>>
File: 1496316449446.jpg (90KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496316449446.jpg
90KB, 600x600px
>>130225092

This. It's common fucking sense. Too bad niggers seem to lack that quality.
>>
>>130223739
;/
>>
>>130223712
If the answer is yes, then any cop who pulls you over will have as much expectation of being shot as you do and as much justification to shoot first, and should shoot you as soon as he can.
So the answer you want is probably no.
>>
>>130223712
> Pro tip : don't act or dress like a black person predisposed to committing crime.

The chances are slim he's going to think you're someone else and straight shoot you, the worst is they'll take you in and then find out. If you keep calm, relaxed and the chip off your shoulder like you have something to prove, don't fall in the stereotype be the grey man unreadable and in their minds might have a lawsuit on their hands.
>>
>larping nigger faggot doesnt realize cops shoot more unarmed innocent white people than black
>hurr durr should I shoot first to protect myself?

This is why you niggers get shot, because you are stupid
>>
>>130223712

I was okay with the Castile protests, I think the NRA should've had his back and the cop should've been charged/convicted. So yeah, in Minnesota you'd have no other option. Most cops aren't like that and in a liberal state I'd say you're a fuckin idiot if you pull a gun on those nigger-friendly cops. Minorities in far left states overexaggerate how bad cops treat them because they want an excuse to be as ignorant as they can be without repercussions. That's why cali is becoming a minority shithole.
>>
>>130223712

You're a victim of the media.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html
>>
>>130223712
This chimp says "I voted for Trump" as if that makes him equal to us in some way. What a piece of shit you are.
>>
>>130225663
I don't think I like your policemen they sound like faggots.
>>
>>130223712
this is a bit like advocating that i just shoot every black man i see because there is a higher probability of their being violent criminals.

your predicament is understandable but the only result would be you going to prison for murdering the cop when your other options were to be let go and live or become a martyr to the cause. weigh your options.
>>
>>130228528
This might come as a surprise to someone as deeply racist as yourself, but black people have emotions as well. Whit's people are no better than their fellow citizens, as your dismissal of all blacks as animals reveals.

You can't honestly take the moral high ground when you dehumanize and demean another human being to this degree.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>130223739
are you a bot?
>>
>>130223712
I bet your not even from the US you larping fag. Nigger skin or gtfo
>>
>>130224164
In that case, we destroy the farm equipment and all farm equipment from the same manufacturer.
>>
>how to make any encounter with being pulled over by a cop easy and get yourself out of tickets with ease

1. Always leave your hands on the steering wheel after the cop exits his vehicle.

2. Put your registration and license on the dash after pulling over.

3. If its dark turn on your internal light.

You will get out of a speeding ticket easily doing these and you arent some asshole that breaks the law all the time
>>
>>130223712
That is legitimately fucked up. Shooting cops in pre-emptive self defense won't make them less jumpy around black people though. I've been pulled over with a legally possessed firearm before, tell them where your gun is and don't make any sudden movements. I'd make a point of keeping it away from any papers you may need to grab just to eliminate confusion.

If b8 7/8
>>
>>130228961
I'm actually much smarter than you, and I'm asking a hypothetical question as a test

Guess what?

You failed.
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>130229449
>being this naive

There are whites without empathy as well, but I've seen it firsthand in higher rates among Hispanics and there is definitely a lot of evidence daily showing how high it is among Blacks.

Race is not just "skin deep".
>>
File: 1456917007277.png (396KB, 544x708px) Image search: [Google]
1456917007277.png
396KB, 544x708px
>>130223712
>>130223712
OP. Don't be a nigger. Be a human being. That is the first thing people will try to determine about you.
>>
>>130229749
>I'm actually much smarter than you
>>
>>130229710
>>130229618
>>130229399
>>130229298
With the sole difference being that if a nigger kills you and he gets caught, he gets life in prison
But the white nigger that killed the law-abiding citizen Philado Castile gets a pat on the back.

And it leaves blacks wondering if they just have to defend themselves, because the law won't.

Put yourself in their shoes for 2 seconds. Surely you're intelligent enough to see the problem.
>>
>>130223712
>calling yourself a nigger to fit in
Cucked
>>
>>130223712
No, because then all of law enforcement will come and rape you and possibly even your family and friends if they try to get in the way.
You're weak and don't have the same kind of authority and access to resources that they have.
You should also remember that niggers are only 15% of the population and are in no position to try to do anything militant.
Give up your delusions. White people can threaten war and we actually have the numbers and resources to back it up. It's not the same for you. I'm not even talking about a race war but a war against law enforcement.
>>
>>130229952
>But the white nigger that killed the law-abiding citizen Philado Castile gets a pat on the back.
>white
Larping faggots like you need to be banned

Making flags a choice was always a mistake
>>
>>130229785
>black people aren't human because they lack empathy
>lol so naive these human beings aren't human beings because I said so

I know you're stupid, but even you should see the irony in this
>>
>>130229952
Haha what a fucking larper
>>
>>130229952
They'll just start shooting niggers on sight OP.
They're job is based on probability. Go ahead though. More dead niggers is no problem.
>>
>>130230256
Their*
>>
>>130225092
>having to do all this to not die
>this is a reasonable procedure in a first world country
>>
>>130223712
If you're a black male age 15-30, it's more likely that you're a criminal than not.
>>
>>130229449
Humans have at least 100 IQ on average.
>>
>>130230140
Why don't you visit one of my people with that same smug condescension you just showed there. I guarantee you'll stir up enough anger over that to make them want to behead you.

I know because it's already pissing even me off.
>>
>>130223712
ill answer your question just answer this one first

Honest question, if i see a black man, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense? If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't decide to kill me, knowing he can rely on swarms of sjws to defend him?
>>
>>130229952
Shut up, chimp. Maybe you should reflect on the actions of your own "people" before preaching your vapid BLM shit on this website. Go die in a gang shootout or some shit you dumb monkey.
>>
>>130226562
Tax payers should be able to shoot tax leeches when they see fit.
>>
>>130223712
This was told to me, a white kid, by my white parents. You are closer to death while near a cop, then at any other time in your life. Treat them with respect, don't lie to them, and follow all of their instructions. If they do something you disagree with, the time and place to deal with it is later in court. Not while you are being confronted by them, or else you put yourself in danger.
>>
>>130230520
Now that said, recognizing that some groups of people have different temperaments isn't dehumanizing, it's just being a realist.

In fact, you're the dehumanizing one, because while I know niggers have different traits I can still see they are humans, but people like you can't fathom such a being as different from you and yet still human.

This is why you libtards always blame mental illness for the mass shootings and crap.

It's the height of arrogance.
>>
File: mybrotha.jpg (39KB, 620x416px) Image search: [Google]
mybrotha.jpg
39KB, 620x416px
the world mourns the death of 32 year old cafeteria worker Philando Castile. His life mattered. How will we ever move on?
>>
>>130229952
morally it is indeed a problem and the discrepancy in punishment for a civilian vs. a cop is considerable. but reality is not on your side. if you try to blow away a cop to avoid being killed by the cop *you* will be the nigger who goes to jail. violent revolution against the police force only works if you have a coup or enormous numbers on your side. self-defense against a cop has never much worked for anybody, sadly.

i'm white and spent my youth in psychiatric care where i was seen as a danger for just existing and could be thrown to the ground by cops the hospital kept around just for looking at them wrong (i had no history of crime or violence). any american who wants to try to physically challenge a cop is in the position of an asylum inmate and can't win. them's the breaks.
>>
>>130229639
/thread
>>
>>130229449
I used to think this way but now recently as a matter of fact towards the end of my tenancy period my current letting agency suddenly let in AirBnB customers to one room. 2 black guys from New York.

I asked them that how many people are living in that room (kindly and said 'hello' etc first) - they both started to yell at me and shout "ARE YOU THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE? WE *PAID* FOR THIS! WE PAID FOR THIS!" etc. I said I think you understood because I wasn't critizing you, I only asked to confirm how many people are living there for which period.

Now after this other one of the black guys has been trying to stare me down and the other doesn't say anything.

I'm not intimidated at all. It appears as these people cannot behave like adults. I wouldn't ever in my life start to yell in other people's home where I'd stay a week or two.

Next time this happens I am calling police.

But thing is - is it just African Americans who are behaving like this? I don't have any issues to see why people complain about this kind of people so often.
>>
>>130230140
And finally, no hard feelings, my fellow anon. Just speaking it as I see it. Peace man.
>>
>>130223712
Judging by your flag this is a shitpost, but I'll respond anyway. All you have to do in any interaction with the police is not turn into a feral ape and you'll be fine. Damn near every one of BLMs fallen angels got shot because they chimped out the the cop had no choice

>Trayvorn martin
no police involvement, but typically brought up. Trayvorn was sitting on the guy's chest bouncing his head off the concrete when he got his gun out and shot Trayvorn. All the evidence backs up this story.

>Micheal Brown
Attacked the cop and tried to steal his gun

>That recent one where the cop got off
Kind of tragic this one. Guy announced he had a firearm in the traffic stop, which was the right thing to do. But then he fucked it up by trying to draw the gun, likely to show the officer and the guy was jumpy and shot him.
>>
>>130230657
If i told you to reflect on the actions of your slave-driving "people" you'd be offended, and rightfully so

Yet you now tell me to reflect on the actions of other niggers, and to get shot in their name.

Take off that nazi flag faggot, you don't espouse their values. Kill yourself .
>>
>>130224987
You know that they shoot white people too right? What you are proposing is not self defense. It is infact premeditated murder. Black people are far more likely to assault, murder and, Rob me. By the logic in your scenario I should be able to preemptively shoot every black person who approaches me on the street. Would that be right by your standards? I suspect not. Why is your community so concerned about a much smaller percentage of the violence against It's own by police than is committed internally? I suspect this is shitty bait so this post will be saged. Incase you really are this stupid there is my counter argument.
>>
>>130223712
im 32 years old and have only been pulled over once. when i was 17 going 74mph in a 40 zone. even then he gave me a warning because i was nice
>>
>>130223712
>Honest question, if a cop pulls me over, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense?
Yes, nigger, please pull a gun on an officer. That would be a really good idea.
>>
>>130223712
And what a surprise the guy was another guilty as fuck dindu who deserved everything he got.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

Where do I find the police dash cam video?

>>130230296
>get pulled over, cop has no idea whether I'm a danger to him or not
>chimp out
>insult and berate officer
>make sudden movements
>thrash arms around
>reach hands into places the officer can't see
>get shot
>fukkin 1st world
really makes you think
>>
>>130230944
Rednecks/white trash/southern whites (aka Irish descendants) act like this too.
>>
>>130231023
>If i told you to reflect on the actions of your slave-driving "people" you'd be offended, and rightfully so
How presumptuous of you. Typical chimp. Why would I be offended by the actions of my people? Name some. Come on, you dumb ape. Back up the shit you're throwing onto this board.
>>
File: Minnesota-Officer-Who.jpg (270KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Minnesota-Officer-Who.jpg
270KB, 1024x576px
>>130229952

You just wont give up your bullshit narrative, or subject it to any critical analysis. Why is that? You just called the officer who shot Castile a "white nigger." Pic related is the "white nigger." But don't let facts hinder your pity party, and rationalizations.

And then... the idea that blacks are disproportionately killed by police is also. Not true. I've linked the info for you twice. And you've ignored it both times. Here it is again (form one of the most liberal papers in the country).

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

So the question is... why do you refuse to think critically about this issue. Why do you drag around this nigger-tier BLM narrative like a child's blankie? I could suggest some reasons. But why don't you do a little thinking for a change.
>>
File: Untitled.png (36KB, 1047x390px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36KB, 1047x390px
>>
>>130230537
Touché
>>
>>130223712
>
>Honest question, if a cop pulls me over, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense?

Honest answer. You already tried that and now you are getting blown away for mundane offenses.
>>
>>130231229
>But why don't you do a little thinking for a change.

If it doesn't come naturally (that is, genetically) it won't come at all when it matters.
>>
>>130223712
Nah! Just stay the fuck out of the US, stay in your shithole country and you don't even need to ask this stupid question, see how things in life are so simple you stupid mandingo.
>>
>>130223712
You don't belong here and there's nothing we can do to make you fit. If you like we can go around in pseudo-logical circles with this illiterate argument that US Code actually requires you to murder police officers but will not let you keep a pigeon as a pet because they are a form of legal tender. Why not go to Africa, where the police will murder you instead?
>>
>>130231131
Yeah I can see - it is some kind of weird territorial control. Sort of overcompensating for something. But it's not civilized at all when they are not even real tenants but just merely having a short term let etc.

If I were them I would go to a real hotel if it's so hard to behave normally. Being overly aggressive is not really good thing to do. If they had been in real hotel they would have probably been thrown out already. Now that I think about it I should have reported it to police before anything else happens.
>>
Maybe if Public Education taught critical thinking for a few years, but making the public thinkers isn't what the Education system is for.
>>
>>130228307
>He confused Castile, a law-abiding citizen, for a criminal, then shot him for no reason. This is a simple fact.
Dumb ass, I didn't say he didn't shoot the guy. He did, I don't know whether I think it was justified or not. I was responding to the post you wrote: The jury did NOT say it was legal to for police to "shoot any black person they pull over" as you claim happened. Also, he didn't shoot the guy today, this happened quite a while ago. You didn't know about it until today, huh?
>>
>>130223712
Because silly nog, that's just not how civilization works. Blacks get shot by cops because you guys have been on a 60 year crime spree. Don't blame the system. Play the game or you lose.
>>
>>130231487
I hear you man, it is indeed ridiculous.
>>
>>130230296
>to not die
I believe he said to do all that to avoid getting charged and fined for committing a crime. Sounds reasonable when you stop lying desu
>>
>>130223712
Reformation is always possible. Better descriptions on the actual cases will actually perpetuate an idea where people will actually understand the situation rather than be swade by others.

Body cams was the start. Now new legislation must come, maybe on a state by state level, to regulate the police force with new ideas of interacting with people.

If people are to trust a reformation in the force then they must trust the system they reinforce. Therefore you must understand why they have quotas. Why they are trained to be vicious. Or even able to kill on sight.
>>
>>130223712
It would give us an excuse to shoot you from helicopters.
>>
>>130227757
criminally underrated.
>>
>>130231559
I mean he's a nigger, he didn't know today was today until today.
>>
>>130230922
>morally it is indeed a problem and the discrepancy in punishment for a civilian vs. a cop is considerable. but reality is not on your side. if you try to blow away a cop to avoid being killed by the cop *you* will be the nigger who goes to jail. violent revolution against the police force only works if you have a coup or enormous numbers on your side. self-defense against a cop has never much worked for anybody, sadly.
Yes, of course, and I understand it

Just wanted to point out to /pol/ that the message being sent by the US court system is presently "kill or be killed"

Of course they're all brainlets so their response is "JUST TRY IT NIGGER WE'LL KILL U ALL!!!!11"
>>
>>130231131
That's bullshit and you know it. Even the sorriest red neck (not specific to any US geographic location because they're in every state) is better than any nigger.
>>
>>130231023
Blacks see it as some misguided point of pride that they are too "alpha" to be disrespected- their term- by an authority figure. Their answer is to mindlessly rail with violence and or profanity- the end result being their death or incarceration.
As others have pointed out to you, it is a no win situation at that time and place to react in such a way. You can "win" if you will simply do what most blacks have a very difficult time with: delay gratification.
Is it justice what is occurring? No. Is the world predicated on this outdated concept in anything but theory? No. Don't conflate reality with idealism my Nubian friend and you'll be fine.
>>
>>130232090
No, it's not bullshit. There are some shitty whites. Anon hit the nail on the head saying they have some silly territorial paranoia, and it isn't present in other whites.

They are descendants of the Irish slaves, and from what I understand even the Irish are looked down on in Europe.

That said, I do agree living around even these people is easier to relax in than blacks.
>>
File: 1497450527718.jpg (68KB, 655x562px) Image search: [Google]
1497450527718.jpg
68KB, 655x562px
>>130232077
Dumb, smelly ape. How does it feel to have no culture outside of eating mud and living in huts made of your own shit?
>>
File: 1446970007509.jpg (165KB, 485x485px) Image search: [Google]
1446970007509.jpg
165KB, 485x485px
>>130231023
Blacks owned slaves too. The most successful African empires economy was based almost solely on the African slave trade. But of course only the white devil can be accountable for anything. I'm starting to believe you might actually be a real urban savage and not a bored basment dwelling neckbeard.
>>
>>130223712
OP might not be lighting up any cops but he's definitely lighting up this thread like holy shit. You my dear sir, are BASED
>>
File: th.jpg (7KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7KB, 200x300px
>>130232077

You're definitely one of the "brainlets" in this thread; because you only see what you want to see. Answer this, and stop ducking it.

>>130231229
>>
>>130232428
>Scotch-Irish
In the South
>Irish
In the North

Thanks for playing
>>
>>130223712
I'm not reading this entire damn thread, but most of this was covered, I'm sure.
Follow instructions.
Don't sass or get attitude.
Don't make any sudden movements.
If you have a piece, inform the officer immediately.

And yes, these are the same instruction a white guy had better follow or he too will get a bullet in his ass.
Remember, cops are just people -- people with a hella dangerous job, who just want to get home safely to their spouse and kids.
Understanding the sheer amount of paperwork that a policeman has to do after discharging his gun would lead any reasonable person to conclude that the LAST THING THEY WANT TO DO when they pull you over is draw their weapon.
All that being said, there are a small percentage of cops who are just shitty people. Mathematically, there are bound to be a few.
But even they would probably rather not have to shoot you.

In summary, for the average motorist to wind up dead at the hands of a cop would take a series of acts of All-Galaxy stupidity.
>>
>>130232890
You're welcome, that doesn't conflict with anything I said.

I must ask though, are you a redhead? Is this why I feel you're taking it personally?
>>
>>130229990
Kek I know right
>captcha: cat furniture
>wtf
>>
>>130223712

Why niggers are incompatible with law and order: the post

Just go back to Africa and chuck spears. It's all you can understand. Your peanut brain can't do philosophy.
>>
>>130233125
It absolutely does, but that's ok.
>>
>>130223712
>string up the po-po or duh system don't work
Doesn't work like that, Tyrone.
>>
>>130223712
Being black has nothing to do with it - ACTING black DOES. As a middle aged white, I got pulled over by a sheriff on an Indiana Interstate for going 65 in a 70! He pulled me over, approached on my right rear side WITH HIS GUN DRAWN. I had my hands on the wheel until he tapped the window with the barrel to roll it down. Knowing he was nervous I VERY slowly moved my finger to the button. When he asked for my license, registration, insurance, I very slowly (like talking to a child) said, it's in the glove compartment and WAITED for him to TELL ME to look.
Everything including the conversation was like that until he settled down and told me that I fit the PROFILE of a drug runner because I drove my BMW too carefully (looked suspicious). He asked if I had drugs in the trunk - no. He asked if he can look. I said I don't consent to a search (means he needs a warrant). I simply respected the AUTHORITY and didn't treat him like a dick (even though he WAS) answering his questions but not offering him any reason to elevate the "threat level".
BTW, your so called brothers will most likely kill you in a big city, not the police.
>>
>>130223712

no but you should have your grandmother visibly train all her grandsons to handle rifles and take pictures, you should also start rifle clubs in your high schools

also get your grandmother to join the NRA

I would push for a law that states felons can own weapons, barring felons from access to weaponry is unconstitutional

you have to normalize the image of a black man holding a rifle, start with photos of the old black woman holding a rifle

shooting cops won't get you want you want unless you want to get beat up and put behind bars
>>
File: 1335332470125.jpg (74KB, 814x960px) Image search: [Google]
1335332470125.jpg
74KB, 814x960px
>>130223712
>If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe
I can't. Just in the same way I can't guarantee the person sitting next to you on the bus isn't going to gut you with his bowie knife because he the voices in his head are telling him you're possessed by Satan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That's just the world we live in. I saw the Philandro shooting video and without a doubt it was absolutely 110% fucked. He unironically dindu nuffin and I believe the officer should have been fired and possibly charged with murder. The thing is, almost every other police shooting incident has had AT LEAST a modicum of justification for that officer to pull the trigger in one way or another. The Philandro incident is actually one in a million.

If you get pulled over, smile, be polite, don't do any funny business with your hands, just like any other person should do, and you won't get magdumped on.
>>
/pol/ is being retarded. The Castile case is FUCKED because he had a permit for his gun. You don't lose your rights because you own a gun and you don't get to get wasted by some fag cop for owning a gun. It's a remarkable clash against his second amendment rights.
>>
>>130226090
>Use your gun to kill all the criminal negroes

it's better to nail the doors of the drug dens closed, they actually have a super strong polymer for this now
>>
>>130234109
Not really.

1. You shouldn't need a permit
2. If you're a piece of garbage who does something like that somebody should shoot you and put a stop to it.

I thought this basic axis of fairness was clear.
>>
>>130223712
Just live in Africa and don't worry about it then nigger.
>>
>>130232370
>delay gratification.
so you mean
philando castile got shot because he couldn't WAIT to hand the officer his license and registration, and he couldn't WAIT to get back to his 9-to-5 job as a law-abiding citizen?

your brain is full of shit. neck yourself.

>>130231087
>by the logic in your scenario I should be able to preemptively shoot every black person who approaches me
Yes, that's the fucking point, congratulations on finally catching up, you fucking retard.

Because that's PRECISELY what Officer Yanez did after seeing Castile's big nose and remembering that some criminal on the loose also has a big nose. And exactly my point. You see how illogical it was yet you don't see that this is exactly the position you faggots are putting niggers in when you acquit these cops.
>>
>>130232875
It's irrelevant kid
If I get pulled over tomorrow I'm not going to be thinking about how "it wasn't bias" as the officer's clip empties into my chest. I'm going to be thinking about how I should have run when the white nigger chases me down.

And your argument that he's hispanic, and not technically white, is really missing the point. You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>130234705
Since you're rejecting all the advice in the thread, what is your solution then?

How are you going to deal with it? And what are the broader implications and consequences of your approach?
>>
>>130234705
He was shot because he is a gun toting criminal that has a criminal demeanor at all times. That simple.
It's like you tried to cherry pick cogent advice to specifically not get the point, or you're just a low IQ nigger. Occam's razor says the latter.
>>
>>130231559
>The jury did NOT say it was legal to for police to "shoot any black person they pull over"

>he doesn't even know how legal precedents work
Get the fuck off /pol/ if you don't even know 1 thing about law or politics.

Any cop can pull me over, shoot me, and then say he confused me for a criminal, and by the legal precedent set today, be acquitted immediately. Jesus christ you're slow.
>>
>>130223712
If he tries to shoot you shoot back and don't miss
That is of course taking into account that you did nothing to warrant him pulling a gun on you
If you did stand there and take the bullet like a man
>>
>>130233020
>All that being said, there are a small percentage of cops who are just shitty people. Mathematically, there are bound to be a few.
So I should mathematically take my chances at not getting pumped full of lead if I happen to sneeze while the cop is at the window?

>In summary, for the average motorist to wind up dead at the hands of a cop would take a series of acts of All-Galaxy stupidity.
Like reaching for his registration when the cop asks for it?
>>
>>130224164
Nigger wasn't given permission to get it
When you get stopped by a cop you go full military mode
It's just like being in an IRS building, you do exactly what you're told and blank your mind. Don't do anything that isn't explicitly instructed to you or you will be fucked and you will deserve it
>>
File: 1497562071068.jpg (109KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
1497562071068.jpg
109KB, 600x753px
>>130223739
>>
>>130230296
>Get stopped by city guard
>Asks to see my identification
>Reach into tunich to show them my ID without asking
>They stab me for thinking I am pulling a dagger on them
>Bleed out and die
>>
>>130229749
If he does you can go to trial and be on national TV. Congrats
>>
>>130235345
I have never read a more bootlicking 1984 masturbatory fantasy in my entire life. Did you touch yourself writing this?

The police don't give you rights. The government doesn't give you rights. You HAVE rights by birth, including the right to own a fucking gun.
>>
>>130234859
statistics are irrelevant? I guess your IQ is too low to fucking understand them.
>>
>>130234859
Have you never been pulled over before? Because it sounds like you're just jumping to conclusions of what might happen because dem raycis white po leece amirite?

also
>clip
yeah you're fuckin retarded
>>
>>130235586
So, did those birth rights stop this nigger from getting killed? I'm confused.
>>
>>130231023
White people have to reflect on the actions of niggers to keep from getting shot. Why shouldn't you?
>>
>>130233930
>Being white and surviving a traffic stop, then schooling blacks on how to do the same
How's life on easy mode?

>>130234070
>The Philandro incident is actually one in a million.
And yet the jury just coudln't find it in them to convict. Funny that.

>>130234930
>what is your solution then?
The solution is when a blue nigger shoots someone for no reason, he is punished for murder.

>>130235061
>cherry-pick cogent advice
More like give a philosophically-sound proof by contradiction that it is wrong to acquit a blue nigger when he commits murder of a law-abiding citizen.
>>
>>130235830
Those birth rights didn't stop him from blasting that cop to kingdom come.

The fact that he was a law-abiding citizen is what saved that cop.

A shame the esteemed Officer failed to return the favor.
>>
>>130235906
But you haven't. Almost everything you've said boils down to a Tu quo que, which is a fallacy by its very composition. Feel free to act out in this way, though. Make sure you show us.
>>
>>130223712
>nigger asking if it's ok to shoot cops

Everything is as expected
>>
>>130235986
And if he had we'd simply kill him by lethal injection. QED.
>>
File: 1425725965493.jpg (27KB, 297x297px) Image search: [Google]
1425725965493.jpg
27KB, 297x297px
>>130235906
>And yet the jury just coudln't find it in them to convict. Funny that.
What would you like to do about it? Shoot the next police officer that pulls you over? Gosh golly I'm sure that will help your cause.
>>
>>130223712
You need to have imminent threat of life to justify lethal self defense.
>>
>>130235736
>Have you never been pulled over before?
hahahaha.

>le its not a clip it's a magazine autism
Kill yourself shithead. I served.
>>
>>130235906
It wasn't murder you idiot. That cop wasn't thinking to himself "Hmm, I'm going to kill this nigger". Didn't you see the clip? Or do you not understand the law?
>>
>>130224062
>Feeling threatened
>Feeling
>muh feels

Blue lives matter are such duplicitous faggots.
>>
>>130224062
Do you own a pitbull? You sound exactly those fruits.

>Just don't look at him and he won't bite. He's in control here. Just don't move, lmao. Nothing sudden with my pet here
>>
>>130223712
>if a cop asks me a question, should I shoot him?
only a nigger would ask suck a stupid question
>>
File: ridelaugh.jpg (188KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
ridelaugh.jpg
188KB, 720x720px
>>130236565
So we're resorting to hahaha's now? classic. thank you for your cervix, faggot.
>>
US police state confirmed. Whoever sacrifices liberty for security gets neither, confirmed.
>>
>>130223712

You're eyebrows deep in nigger-logic. People in this thead have tried to help you see the truth. But you lack the ability to grasp and process it. So go on and be your self-fulfilling prophecy. Nobody could get through to you anyway, and it will be one more nigger off the streets.
>>
>>130236117
>Tu quoque
Not at all. Because I'm admitting, right from the start, that it is very wrong to kill another man out of an irrational fear for my life with no other evidence that I'm in danger. You agree with that part.

And yet that is what this cop did, based on the size of Castile's nose (and that's HIS testimony), and was acquitted cleanly. And yet you defend it.

You say "Castile was black and black people are dangerous, so a pre-emptive shooting is justified"

But if I say "cops are dangerous to me because I'm black and they think I'm dangerous, so a pre-emptive shooting is justified", you protest. Which is a contradiction.
>>
>>130224049
/thread.
>>
>>130237239
Because it's fucking funny to me.
I've been pulled many times and even searched on the street while doing literally nothing but going to work. Get out of the house faggot.
>>
>>130237616
There's more nuance to this entire issue though and to be honest I wish race was kept out of it, because it's not helping and it will not result in a solution.

There's no effective check on police who violate your rights. This is true for all people of the US. And for that matter, not even just police. Why do the NSA/CIA get to surveil you without a warrant in violation of your 4th amendment rights? There's just no recourse for preventing this?

This one is hard for me to process because it went to a jury trial and the jury voted that he was innocent. I hope someone appeals it to a higher court for the 2nd amendment rights violated though.
>>
>>130237830
What do they say to you when they search you? Have you tried taking their badge numbers and saying you will complain?
>>
>>130238026
Do this if you want to get harassed more often. What are you going to do with their badge numbers? Take them to their own station and demand their buddies roll on them?
>>
>>130223712
Do what us white non trash guys do: be respectful, do what you're told and keep your head on
>>
>>130238196
There is no police oversight? Ha ha you fucking cucks.
>>
>>130238444
Try it, twelve year old.
>>
>>130238026
Of course not, because I didn't want to get beat up and thrown in jail.

Although now it seems that even abiding and complying is still punishable by death with no repercussions, so who knows what will happen next time?

>>130237561
>the truth
What's the truth? That Castile deserved his fate?

I'm eyebrows deep in the logic of the jury and the justice system which says it's ok for a blue nigger to kill a black just on suspicion of him being a robber. You seem to be unable to refute this point.
>>
File: 1494649116955.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
1494649116955.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>130234705
Wow you are a huge faggot. The officer didn't just preemptively shoot the guy he did it when he reached for his fucking gun. If I did that I would be just as dead. The scenario you put forth is there's a cop I should shoot him before he shoots me. The event was black guy gets pulled over and declared he had a gun. He then reached for his gun and got shot. These two situations are not the same.
>>
File: IMG_2254.png (576KB, 576x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.png
576KB, 576x637px
>>130223712
>>130224164
What is the fucking DEAL with you niggers and not understanding simple shit??

Whenever I get pulled over here is what I do:
>Turn off car, keys on the dash
>Hands at 10 & 2
>Roll down window half way
>Fucking
>wait

>Hello Officer, etc etc etc
>"Can I see you license and registration?"

At this point I have done one of two things:
Gotten my license and Reg out the minute I turned off my car and had it in my lap waiting, OR told the officer where it was and asked if I could grab it.

It's that fucking simple. What is it about your Orangutan brain that makes you think cops want to walk up to your window and shoot you? Do you not understand that the world of shit the cop would enter after killing a random or even an active perp is not worth your shitbox driving coon ass life?

You morons get worked into a tizzy so easily by the media. You see a cop shoot a brother on twitter and lose your fucking minds.
Fact: More whites are shot every year than blacks by police.
Fact: Blacks commit 51%+ violent crime despite being 14% of the population.

More whites are being shot by cops. What do white people do about it? We nuke the popcorn and watch it on COPS on tv, because white people hate white trash more than you ever could.

So calm the fuck down, go have a banana, and consider what your actions could look like in the eyes of an LEO who has to wrangle with you niggers EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>130227652
He's baiting newfag. Check the Kekistan flag
>>
>>130223712

Having this sort of mind set probably is the cause of 99% of nignogs an heroing by cop.
>>
>>130238940
This.
>>
>>130230296
You're right one time didnt do that and totally died xd
>>
>>130239178
It's no-kidding impossible to put rational thoughts into an irrational person. Most niggers are inherently, and permanetly irrational. 15 minutes of World Star videos is enough to redpill Bernie fucking Sanders on niggers.

Just read this thread and OP's responses. Completely irrational logic or an elaborate troll. If the later is true, I'm not even mad because this is exactly how niggers approach situations in real life.
>>
>>130238940
Glad you could take a break from fucking your sister to chime in here Cletus

>More whites are shot
Per capita?

>Blacks commit 51%
Blacks are CONVICTED of 51%
But even ITT we can see that "convict" and "commit" aren't the same. the blue nigger Officer Yanez, who committed the violent crime of shooting a law abiding citizen to death, was acquitted
>>
>>130223739
He's here! He's here!
What a dream!
>>
>>130239135
>Check the flag
>newfag
If you weren't a newfag, you'd know these selectable flags popped up like last week
I don't keep up with your autistic memes day-to-day, sorry.
>>
Alright. If you're not larping.

You will not get shot if you

Dress like a Nigger.
Talk like a Nigger.
Drive like a Nigger.
Drive with Nigger friends.
Drive a fairly decent and maintained vechicle.
Respond and react civilly.

Former cop here (Detroit Police Department, 5 years on force.) When I pull you over... You.

Shut the car off.
Keep hands at 11 and 1 on the steering wheel.
Tell me if you have a gun, where you have it, and if it has a round in the chamber.
Do not move your hands.
Comply with my instructions.

The nigger was not complying in that video. He told the cop he had a firearm, and than began reaching all over the place. I would have done the same thing

It is very likely that with someone of us white city cops, if we're working the beat, we're doing so because we are either.

New on the force.
Don't want to be behind a desk, don't want to be part of a special unit.
Just here for the pay check.

Essentially, white city cops that drive black and whites don't want to kill Niggers. If we wanted to, we'd have moved onto 'The Gang Squad', 'Vice', 'Narcotics', etc, etc. And if those boys catch you, it's not going to be over some broken tail light or because your speeding.

Be a civilized human being and I will not have to file the paperwork for a killing a nigger.

Signed

Le Police Officer
>>
>>130224049
Oh shit I laughed at this savage post. Wew
>>
>>130223712
Here's an honest answer; my first apartment was in a shitty neighborhood. Had to fight numerous times because my white skin was not appreciated. I'm too old for that shit now. Haven't thrown a punch in anger in 20 years. Should I shoot each thuggish looking black dude that gets close enough to swing on me? Well there's your answer; I can't hold random black dude responsible for the behavior of those assholes. Even if their appearance sets off alarm bells in my head. Your movement is shit. If less black guys were violent, less of them would get shot to death by cops. It's really that simple.
>>
File: 1434356439535.png (35KB, 306x466px) Image search: [Google]
1434356439535.png
35KB, 306x466px
>>130238940
>What is the fucking DEAL with you niggers and not understanding simple shit??

You answered your own question. They are niggers, they're not capable of understanding simple shit.

>mfw there are gorillas with higher IQ than sub-saharan niggers.
>>
>>130231559
>You didn't know about it until today, huh?

You're fucking losing the argument so you're deflecting. Fucking obviously it didn't happen today. Do you think murders and the trials for the murder happen the same day?
>>
>>130223712
this is a troll post sage and report
>>
File: download.jpg (17KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17KB, 236x214px
You can do whatever you want faggot, but be warned you will suffer the consequences for those actions.
>>
>>130240021
No nigger, admit you fell for the bait. You're obviously new as fuck as you didn't catch the reference he was making.

>>130239831
>per capita?
This is entirely brought upon YOURSELVES. It isn't the fucking hunger games. Once again, a nigger doesn't understand that actions have consequences. Apply that to the whole lot of you and it's no wonder you're all so angry and afraid.

>WE GETZ SHOT MO PER CAPITA BRUH

You also commit more crimes per capita!
You also have more abortions per capita!
You also collect more welfare per capita!
All these things and more Tyrone. Did you ever consider the WHY regarding blacks being shot by police? Oh no iz jus dat sustematig raycism bruh

Your entire race is fucked up beyond repair
>>
File: 1436837842685.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1436837842685.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>130240914
>you will suffer the consequences
Of course I will. I'm black.

Only blue niggers are allowed to hallucinate a dangerous situation and then commit murder in "self-defense."

>>130240215
You don't even understand the point of the thread. I should have been more direct. Your /pol/tard brains are apparently not capable of abstraction.

>>130240030
>5 years
>>
>>130240030
>B-But

>SYSTAMATIC RAYCISSSSM
>>
>>130241381
So /fit/, /k/, and /fa/ are populated by low level geniuses.

Why do I get the feeling this was whipped together by a salty nigger?
>>
>>130235190
>he legal precedent set today

did they actually televise the whole court case or are you getting this garbage from msm?
>>
>>130241381
The point of this thread is that you're a stupid nigger.

>Any 1L year law student can tell you that one of the main philosophical tenets of the justice system is that the system must act in a way that engenders faith in the system. Violation of this tenet is breeds mistrust in the law and foments vigilante justice.
>the system must act in a way that engenders faith in the system
>Violation of this tenet is breeds mistrust in the law
>must act in a way that engenders faith in the system

So if a system isn't self-destructing, it destroys the system? Please be born with a two digit IQ next time.
>>
File: makebaitgreatagain.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
makebaitgreatagain.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
>>130223712
>LARPing as a nigger
JUST
>>
>>130241200
>admit you fell for the bait
>tfw newfags are calling you new
BASED black man blah blah, wasn't funny when some rapping nigger started saying based, wasn't funny when it became a meme, and still isn't funny. And no idea about this kekistan flag bullshit. Kill yourself memetard.

>you should get shot more per capita
Except I'm the only capita in my life and I've done nothing but work hard.
In your twisted worldview I should go down in a hail of copfire and say "I deserve this" as I die
Take that fucking flag off right now and go back to the donald. /pol/ isn't for you

>>130241773
>Can't understand basic precepts of law
>Still talking about IQ
Wow.

If the people do not believe the justice system is properly rendering justice, they will take the law into their own hands instead of trusting the system.

You really can't understand this SIMPLE concept? Come back when you get your GED.
>>
>>130229952
The cop wasn't white you dipshit.
>>
>>130229952
>you're white so you understand
>>
File: 1491622350710.png (105KB, 270x325px) Image search: [Google]
1491622350710.png
105KB, 270x325px
>>130242203
Are you literally unable to read what you yourself wrote, nigger?

>the system must act in a way that engenders faith in the system
As in the system must endanger itself. I'm so done, kill all niggers, please.
>>
>>130223739
So fucking based. You're doing God's work, Anon.
>>
>>130223712
Just roll around strapped and you'll find out soon enough. I suggest you just start popping off and see what happens.
>>
>>130238940
w-what is it? it seems female because of the breasts but everything else...
>>
>>130239831
You're right. Nig nogs commit a lot more crimes than they are convicted for.
>>
>>130223739
YOUR'E BACK!
>>
>>130242450
>are you literally unable to read what you yourself wrote?
Oh the irony.

>en·gen·der
>ənˈjendər/
>verb
>verb: engender; 3rd person present: engenders; past tense: engendered; past participle: >engendered; gerund or present participle: engendering
> cause or give rise to (a feeling, situation, or condition).

I told you come back when you get your GED you fucking inbred
>>
>>130226134
>>130226239
HAHA now you know that your roommate/someone you share your internet with also browses /pol/
>>
File: retarded idiot.jpg (7KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
retarded idiot.jpg
7KB, 218x231px
>>130223712
ur right op do it for sure and report back.
>>
>>130229449
Maybe certain people can't contain their emotions as well as others because their culture and average IQ is insufficient

Just maybe. BTW enjoy dismissing this completely salient point in order to validate your fee fees.
>>
>>130223712
"Only a man with a dysfunctional meat gun will need a steel gun."

So, honey, how long have you been having an erectile dysfunction? I know some "tricks" that might help.
>>
>>130243274
Actually I feel bad about calling you an inbred since I see you're from Estonia. I know from personal experience that learning foreign languages is hard. And "engender" isn't that common of a word so it's understandable. keep studying

>>130243759
>y-you do it and see what happens!
>he knows it's wrong
>he knows the Yanez jury acquitted a man guilty of murder
>>
>>130223712

Bait detected

Sage
>>
>>130223712
easy.
>>
>>130223712

If you look closely, Lisa, you can actually see the moment his white dna and black dna start fighting in his brain
>>
File: 1493340253510.jpg (95KB, 750x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493340253510.jpg
95KB, 750x532px
>>130223712
....I don't hate blacks....I hate niggers....Know the difference and learn faggot. Niggers should die...Black people are okay....Seriously you are cool...just fuck niggers man.
>>
>>130247258
>he doesn't even know what dna stands for
kys Jethro
>>
>>130223712
Your thinking is the reason cops are so ready to blast niggers. They are putting their life on the line every day because niggers will shoot without hesitation
>>
>>130249162
And so you also approve of niggers being ready to blast cops since cops are ready to shoot without hesitation?
>>
>>130250150
Who's committing the crime, though?
>>
>>130250413
>implying that one is a crime while the other isn't
Philando castile was a law-abiding citizen.

Do you expect a cop to let a nigger shoot him dead? No, right?

Then why would you expect a nigger to allow a cop to shoot him dead?
>>
>>130223739
Having our pet archive bot is neat
>>
>>130223712
How are you in anyway obligated to shoot at an officer just for pulling you over?

And just because one cop decided to put a nigger down doesn't mean that the next cop you'll encounter will have a trigger finger.
>>
>>130253052
>And just because one cop decided to put a nigger down doesn't mean that the next cop you'll encounter will have a trigger finger.
That's interesting logic, tell me more.
>>
File: shhhiiiieeeetttt.jpg (122KB, 621x785px) Image search: [Google]
shhhiiiieeeetttt.jpg
122KB, 621x785px
>>130250150
If you do that, you just perpetuate the stereotype that blacks are violent and therefor cops NEED to be on the defensive. If you haven't commited a crime, stay calm, comply, and you have a weapon, keep your hands where the officer can see them, and you'll be fine. Thousands of black people are pulled over everyday who are law abiders and un harmed because they aren't uppity attitude filled brainwashed dindus.
>>
File: 1494379259198.png (243KB, 470x588px) Image search: [Google]
1494379259198.png
243KB, 470x588px
>>130230657
>Go die in a gang shootout or some shit you dumb monkey.

TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>130254275
So I should just wait to find out if this is one of the trigger happy killer cops or not, and just die like a dog if it is?

>If you haven't committed a crime
Suppose I have committed a crime. Suppose I was speeding, or suppose I have marijuana on me, should I run for my life then?
>>
>>130223712
Following through on your logic, which is that you have a chance of being shot by a cop when he pulls you over, you'd have to go around "defending yourself from" all black people you see.
Because you have a higher chance of being shot by one of them.
>>
>>130258116
And if I shoot one, I can just say I feared for my life and I should be let off the hook with a slap on the wrist, right?
>>
>>130258877
If you're a cop and you see a black person reaching for a weapon, yes.

If you're black, you'll just end up with your homies in prison, so it's not a big deal.
You can still do drugs and act like a thug.
>>
>>130259345
>It's not a big deal
So it's not a big deal if a nigger shoots a cop?
Kys faggot.
>>
>>130260155
Clearly it isn't.
Why else would so many black people shoot cops? Or why else would so many people come out to protest when a cop shoots a black guy, but none when a black guy shoots a cop?
>>
>>130224987
It's a good question nigbro. I think yeah if shit like this keeps happening, you folks ought to start killing cops. Unlike the other idiots here, I'm addicted only to justice, so I'd back you on this
>>
>>130260155
It happens quite a lot. So it's simple. Keep your black ass hands where he can see them. It's his job to catch criminals. He starts every shift knowing he might die.
>>
>>130223712
Yeah sure go ahead. You're clearly in the right here.
>>
>>130223712
Yeah ita your nigga jus do it
>>
>>130242203
Oh so now I said you deserved to die.

This is a prime example of what we are talking about when we say you have a victim complex. No one here is saying you DESERVE to die. We are talking about your conspiracy idea that cops are going to walk up to your car and kill you for no reason. You niggers are too arrogant and MUH DICG to ever take a good hard look at yourselves and realize you've brought yourself. We are saying that your premise is entirely wrong. We are saying you [black people] are doing this to yourselves. It isn't anyone out to get you.

We aren't saying YOU [YOU] are responsible, or doing it to yourself. UNLESS OF COURSE YOU SHOOT A COP DUMB NIGGER
>>
>>130242391
SHIETT YOU JUST DONT GET IT MANE
>>
>>130223739
I love u
>>
File: 1495677702189.png (212KB, 1740x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1495677702189.png
212KB, 1740x1088px
>>130223712
>blacks don't know math or stats

If a black guy comes near me. Should I shoot in self defence?
>>
>>130261243
ita your nigga just do it
>>
>>130254275
sauce on pic?
>>
>shoot a cop
You've signed your death warrant with that. Sage this nigger larp thread.
>>
>>130223712
Does the fact that I don't give a fuck have any bearing on your opinion?
>>
>>130223712
wouldn't it be easier to ask the thousands of niggers who get stopped by the police every day and *don't* get shot? it might have something to do with knowing how to act, unlike those other dead niggers that you seem to be so concerned about.
>>
>>130223712
Ive been arrested, had guns drawn on me, and I never thought of attacking the police who were arresting me.
So I will say No. Being pulled over does not endanger your life, the way you respond to the police absolutely will.
YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO THE OFFICER, YA DON'T GO REACHING FOR THE GLOVE BOX OR MAKING ANY QUICK MOVEMENTS.
The video of his death is taken after he has been shot, in other words, MISSING THE IMPORTANT MOMENTS LEADING UP TO HIS KILLING.
Do accidents happen? Of course, but killing cops as retribution or "self defense" is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>130223712
Try not being born black
It works
>>
>>130223712
>Honest question, if a cop pulls me over, shouldn't I shoot him in self-defense? If you say no, I would ask you how you can guarantee me he won't mistake me for some random criminal and blow me away just to be safe, knowing it can't blow back on him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
>>
File: 1478765250995.jpg (65KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478765250995.jpg
65KB, 535x800px
>>130257298
>So I should just wait to find out if this is one of the trigger happy killer cops or not, and just die like a dog if it is?
Your whole post is just based on what you want >muh feels, vs what IS. Chimping out is only going to do one thing, it's going to solidify any suspicion a police officer may have about you.
>Suppose I have committed a crime. Suppose I was speeding, or suppose I have marijuana on me, should I run for my life then?
Then your SOL and you better comply, otherwise the outcome could be much worse. The point is, if you act like a nigger your going to get treated like a nigger. You cannot argue with statistics. 50% of homicides in this country are perpetrated by blacks, who are only 12% of the population. Until the black community starts to openly denounce this type of activity and actively acknowledges it, and takes some accountability for itself, which it NEVER does, nogs will continue to blame everyone but themselves.

I used to live in Dallas TX in the mid 80's, you know what? I dont anymore because niggers. Your obnoxious, loud mouthed, disrespectful assholes. Until your attitude as a culture changes no one is going to see you in any other light.
>>
Go back to Africa where no police
>>
https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
obligatory
>>
>>130223712
Perhaps the truth is something more in line with what many anons around these parts posit.

When the first words out of someones mouth upon being pulled over are antagonistic, it places the officer in a defensive position.

Many (not all) police officers have inferiority complexes, (the thing that drives them to be in an authoritative position in the first place) and tend to lash out because of this. That thought, in tandem with the fact that many police departments tend to hire people of average inteligence, (as highly intelligent officers threaten the chain of command) sets you up for dangerous scenarios.

Now add that into the modern political climate, and the fact that statistics show that poor people, (often lumped into "people of color") commit far more crimes, it becomes a perfect shit storm of the proverbial "Nigga Moment". in this case, being antagonistic about rights, is improper behavior. If the police officer wants to arrest you for nothing, quietly comply, and if he does, call up a lawyer at the aclu and enjoy your free payday and the police officers suspension/termination.

tl:dr, Fight the officer about your rights, end up shot in the chest. If they're in the wrong, let them take you in, call a lawyer and sue the city.

Fight Like the jews do...
>>
>>130223712
trumps idea of law and order is allowing the police more leeway to beat the crap out of people or just flat up murdering them. and you voted for that...
>>
Follow the example of this guy and you'll be fine

https://youtu.be/0WnV6mYu7TI
>>
>>130223712
Fuck yeah, Hotep. Great idea.

Just wait for me to get my popcorn first, OK?
>>
>>130260396
>why don't they protest?
Retard. Black shoots cop, he goes to jail or gets shot himself. Justice is served. No reason to protest.
>>
>>130264913
>>130261363
>Until the black community starts to openly denounce this type of activity
It's not that fucking simple. You are living in la-la land. Black-on-black and gang violence has in fact been openly denounced and condemned by educated blacks for 50 years. Google "stop the violence" or something and take a look, maybe if you see it on the internet it'll become real to you?

>>130262060
>sage this nigger larp thread
Seriously it's a fucking awful thread. I severely overestimated /pol/'s intelligence

Look at the sheer number of kids providing their little cost-benefit analyses of why I shouldn't shoot someone or assuring me the chance is low that I'll get shot in a traffic stop.

They think on level 0
>>
>>130261363
>This is entirely brought upon YOURSELVES. It isn't the fucking hunger games. Once again, a nigger doesn't understand that actions have consequences.
>No one here is saying you DESERVE to die.
Come again?

It's funny watching you flop and twist as you try to hold two contradictory narratives in your head at the same time.
>>
>>130223739
Based bot
>>
>>130223739
Hero
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.