[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Britain in a revolutionary moment? Have the working class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496938282516.png (204KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496938282516.png
204KB, 500x500px
Is Britain in a revolutionary moment?

Have the working class and minorities finally had enough? Will they finally seize the property of the wealthy elite? I feel a change in the air, this is what 1917 Russia must have been like. In the wise words of American poet Tracy Chapman 'I'm talkin' about revolution'
>>
>>130222424
Yes, you can see it across social media. Conservatives and wealthy liberals are getting uneasy.
>>
>>130222424
>seize the property of the wealthy elite?
globally, every single white briton is a part of that
>>
England? A revolution? You're so fucking conservative that you still have a monarchy.
>>
>>130222424
Corbyn has a backbone but the rest of the neo labourites from momentum do not.

corbyn is or was before he was bought a decent politician all politicians respected him for being a truthful and honest man.
>>
yess ur getting BLACCCCCCCCCCCCD
>>
Everyone's too comfy to do shit. If shit ever hit the fan everyone would give in in a minute because they'd realised their lives were cushy as shit compared to bombed out shit holes.

>also no guns
>>
>>130222424
Of niggers chilling out was a predictor of revolution, America would be a communist regime by now. Stupid fucking bongs getting all uppity cause they finally had their first chimp out
>>
>>130223732
*if niggers chimping out
Fucking phone
>>
>>130223732
>first chimp out
I wish.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
>>
>>130222424
It's just a bunch of angry niggers and white cucks. The niggers are aggressive enough, but too stupid and will just burn shit down randomly. The white cucks are smart enough, but too stupid and disconnected from the niggers to wield them. So in the end all that will happen is a British Ferguson (or however you spell that fucking hellhole). Nigs will burn down the city and then the British equivalent of the national guard will come in and mop them up.
>>
>>130222424
If so the white working class will learn soon that these niggers are not their friends at all. At least the capitalists/globalists only didn't care about them now they have niggers actively killing them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.