[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white sharia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

Inshallah my good brothers.

What's your opinion on white sharia? Is it gonna save the white race?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_0Z6-7mlH8
>>
File: fugg.jpg (81KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
fugg.jpg
81KB, 700x700px
>>130221357
bump
>>
>>130221357
IMO yes. It's not enough to be "conservative." You need to be absolutely traditionalist, absolutely anti-degeneracy. Islam knows this, and this is why their religion has survived so un-cucked for so long.

Whether you are pagan, Christian, atheist, etc, this goes beyond religion and simply is a question of survival. Much like Sharia, the Romans also crucified criminals and kept women in line. Sharia is simply a codified set of laws from the Ancient World, and it works extremely well in the modern world.

Saudi Arabia, for instance, a highly racially inferior nation of browns that should have Brazilian levels of murder for example, has actually a lower murder rate than South Korea. This sort of harshness works, but it requires great sacrifice. However, as anything in life, you get what you put in it, and if you are not willing to sacrifice your personal liberties for your race, then what is the point?
>>
>>130223768
I'd also like to add that every group which adopts harsh Sharia-style rule and law weakens liberalism and degeneracy, by eradicating the notion that liberalism is some sort of end-world goal that has only not yet taken hold in some backwards areas like the Middle East.

In truth, in all of our nations' histories we can find "Sharia"-style law. The Japanese Samurai, for instance, had an extremely brutal and disciplined way of life, with women having virtually no rights. However, it worked, and their way of life and society were healthy for centuries before Western powers forced them into modern degeneracy.

As more groups adopt ultra-conservative rule, I also feel the friction with Islam would lessen. Islam respects strength and cultural similarity - at a time when Jews and Christians practiced similar "Sharia"-style law in the Medieval age, Islam was highly tolerant of those groups. As groups became more deviant, Islam became more aggressive. So perhaps, counterintuitively, moving to ultra-conservative laws and values in our own society helps reduce friction with the Islamic world, and allows us to ensure the survival of our own race and nation.
>>
File: 1486775496029.png (3MB, 1206x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1486775496029.png
3MB, 1206x1228px
>>130221357
You mean to tell me people havent taken the Sharia pill yet?

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT
>>
File: 1497641562595.png (271KB, 658x443px) Image search: [Google]
1497641562595.png
271KB, 658x443px
>far left
>"Muslims are great and we should support Islam."
>far "right"
>"Muslims are great and we should support Islam."

Really causes one to wonder.

How about you fix "degenerate women" by fixing the degenerate men who encourage them?
>>
>>130221357
gas the thots white sharia now!
>>
>>130225886
Who are these "thots" (using black vernacular, I see) being "thots" with? Is it men?

If women are such worthless and weak creatures, why blame them for anything? Surely the blame lays with the men who lead them astray.

Could it be that this is all an effort for a men to act like a degenerate (with women, of course), then have a pure wife at home that he can treat how he wants?

What parts of Islamic Law do the men take on in White Islamic Law?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.