[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TABACCO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 21

File: download (8).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
tell me the truth about tobacco, i read on a a package today it damages the sperm and can make you infertile, why are ((they))) taxing the shit out of it, why do they have state funded campaigns to stop you from smoking ? take the US for example they cut down on smoking immensely after they campaigned against it. Why don't (((they))) want you to smoke ?
>>
>>130219209
Cigaretttes are trash and are full of stuff that will fuck up all sorts of things. Unless you smoke a pipe or your tobacco comes in a fucking log from south America youre not a "smoker", just a faggot with an oral fixation who wishes they had a cock in their mouth instead
>>
>>130219209
Because not every aspect of the universe is infiltrated by imaginary lizard people hell bent on killing you
>>
>>130219743
Cigarettes really don't contain that much more harmful stuff than pipes/cigars.
The difference is you don't inhale pipes/cigars, and therefore don't increase your risk of lung cancer, only oral cancer.
Oral cancer isn't really a big risk, alcohol also has been linked to higher oral cancer rates but dentists still recommend alcoholic mouthwash.
>>
>>130219209
Nicotine is worse than caffeine. Only smoking heroin or meth or crack are worse physically than tobacco, and not by very much
>>
i just went to london and i was shocked at how many people were smoking. it looked like america back in the 80's. but yes, cigarettes are trash as the nazi put it
>>
>>130219209
it's far more expensive to treat cancers.
>>
>>130219209
lung cancer has never been induced from tobacco smoke in animal testing. you'd think if it was so bad they'd be able to recreate it in scientific lab experiments, but no.
>>
>>130219209
>Why don't (((they))) want you to smoke ?
Because it kills people painfully and slowly. In doing so, it causes massive damage to communities and adds a huge burden to healthcare costs at a time when they're already strained by an aging population.
They should just ban tobacco completely for being so harmful.
>>
>>130219209
Tobacco is extremely stupid to get addicted to.
It is a massive industry. But you are paying them to get you addicted to something that has tons of negative effects on you and usually leads to dying of lung cancer.

Seriously it's not even rebellious, it's just fucking dumb. It's like cutting your dick off. You aren't cool and rebellious for cutting your dick off (or paying someone to do it for you), you're just fucking dumb.

Tobacco is the dumbest fucking addiction possible aside from heroin. If you use any tobacco, fucking stop and get a hobby.

google "tobacco lung images"
>>
cigarettes are soooo good

I wish I still smoked, but quit in 2003.

>>130220324
fuck off - life causes cancer, obesity causes cancer, are we going to ban eating next? life next? USA has such overpriced medicine because its' legally sanctioned cartels
>>
>>130220389
im paying to smoke which i enjoy not "to get addicted" fucking faggot
i know a lot of people who used to or still smoke that are doing great and ive also seen my fair share of people getting cancer that never smoked so why bother
>>
>>130220624
I hope you're recycling your tobacco ash by sniffing it.
Also, angry addict detected.
>>
nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor and supresses estrogen. Any dosing of tobacco when you inhale to the lungs is something to avoid. pipes, cigars, chew/snuff and vapes are superior.
>>
>>130219209
There is zero proof that organic tobacco causes cancer.

Also nicotine increases testosterone.

Nicotine also increases iq

>>130220047
this

Japan has some of the highest smoking rates in the world and also has one of lowest lung cancer rates and longest life expectancies

American Indians smoked for thousands of years and never got lung cancer or any type of cancer at all for that matter before they left their primitive ways.

Dont fall for the organic american spirit trap though, its definitly not really organic.

Only place I know of that sells real organic tobacco is leafonly.com where you get the tobacco tax free as well ;)
>>
>>130219209
>why are ((they))) taxing the shit out of it
>why do they have state funded campaigns to stop you from smoking
Don't smoke, take drugs instead goyim. Partially this >>130220027 Also, there is tobacco (smoking which is unhealthy) and there is cancer inducing chemical shit in the cigarettes.
>>
>>130219209
The biggest redpill is that tobacco smoking is GOOD for you.

There has yet to be a single experimental study where scientists are able to induce lung cancer through cigarette smoke inhalation in animals.
In fact, low dose cigarette smoke exposed groups had LOWER rates of cancer in dogs. Humans have even better lines of defense against cancer, it makes no sense that humans would somehow be worse off.
Tobacco smoke suppresses various cancer growth factors---- the only smokers who get cancer are those who suddenly stop because these cancer growth factors like IGF-1, which were previously suppressed by the tobacco use, were "upregulated".

Even skeptics, I invite to read the illuminating works of Dr. Whitby on the matter, who asserts, not only does smoking not cause cancer, but has an array of health benefits.

>"Smoking is Good for You" by William T. Whitby M.D.

https://www.scribd.com/document/125915399/Smoking-is-Good-for-You

>"The Smoking Scare Debunked" by William T. Whitby M.D.

http://wispofsmoke.net/PDFs/Whitby.pdf

Smokers also have longer telomeres on their DNA, which is why Japan (with its high rates of smoking) has among the highest life expectancy rates in the world.

You are an idiot if you fall for the lies that smoking is bad for you. Also, only smokers of filtered cigarettes go on to get COPD because they have fibers in their lungs that cannot be removed.

If you don't smoke, get a pack of high quality unfiltered cigarettes. Trust me, it will be the best decision you ever make.
>>
File: 1489439979158.gif (1MB, 205x223px) Image search: [Google]
1489439979158.gif
1MB, 205x223px
>>130221147
>aromatase inhibitor

This. Smoking literally makes you more manly. It does fuck you up in other ways but it's massively overstated.
>>
also this

https://www.smokershistory.com/

Seriously people stop being stupid. You see them trying to poison us every chance they get, food, vaccines, medicine, air pollution, chemtrails, water. Just use your brains for a second, they only launch massive propoganda campaigns to harm us. There has never been a massive propoganda campaign in our time that has been launched to help us
>>
>>130219209
It supposedly causes 150 gene mutations per year of moderate use, but their measurements and such might not be so accurate.
>>
>>130219209
on the rebel media they said it boosts your test levels.....maybe thats why they want it gone?
>>
>>130221249
>Dont fall for the organic american spirit trap though, its definitly not really organic.

Correct. American spirit may be less shit than any other box cigs, but its still really bad. Do yourselves a favor and buy real loose leaf tobacco from some native americans or south america some time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHhavg76tQw
>>
>>130219209
Because corporate tobacco is literally cancer, with all the flavor and other additives mass-produced ciggies have.
Grow your own, roll your own, smoke your own.
>>
>>130221629
sources for all of those claims?
>>
Could just be a measure to suck more money out of you wit taxes and such. A lofty comfy empire elitist cucks need to hide and spit on us from their ivory tower requires a lot of funds.
>>
>>130222021
no need to look for native americans, go to leafonly.com and get it delivered. If that website didnt exist I wouldnt smoke at all, everything else makes me sick
>>
also smoking prevents alzheimers look it up
>>
listen it's pretty simple, was your body made to inhale a handful burning ashes worth of toxins on the regular, no of course not. Vices are terrible things anyway
>>
>>130222437
>made to
b-but muh yankee ingenuity
>>
>>130222021
Or grow your own shit.
>>
posted December 29, 2000 01:32 AM

Staff Use Only: IP: Logged
Is this it?

"A week ago I was reading an article on hormone replacement therapy, in the article it stated that women you are going through menopause or on estrogen replacement should not smoke since nicotine lowers estrogen levels. From reading this I decided to try to find out more about its anti estrogenic effects. From searching the web I found a whole slew of positive effects of nicotine. Most of the info I am writing comes from the Hippo, Hippo II and Fate of nicotine in the body reports. These are studies done on nicotine in the late 70’s.
Nicotine as an Anti-estrogen/Anti-aromatase

Nicotine works in two ways to lower estrogen levels. First it is an anti-aromatase like arimadex. Nicotine has been shown to inhibit the conversion of androstenedione and testosterone into estrogen in a study by the University of Utah School of medicine. Also unlike novadex or clomid nicotine is a true anti estrogen and not just an estrogen blocker. By this I mean that nicotine actually speeds up the degradation of blood estrogen levels. So nicotine causes a reduction in estrogen production and also decreases existing estrogen levels.

Regulation of hormone levels

When Nicotine is used on a daily basis it stabilizes the Adrenal hormones by acting on the Hypothalamus, which affects the pituitaries release of regulating hormones and increases GH release. This keeps various hormone levels stable during times of depression, or stress. That is why a smoker can have a cigarette in the morning to wake up and one at night to help relax.

When you stop using nicotine your whole endocrine system gets f_cked up. Your cortisone, and adrenaline levels take a nosedive until your natural hormone regulation takes control again. Fortunately nicotine does not seen to have a negative effect on GH release upon cessation.

Getting your natural hormone levels back in order takes about two weeks.
>>
>>130222650
Help with PGF2a

In one study nicotine was able to reduce the side effects of the prostaglandin PGF2a.

Nicotine also seems to cause a release of prostaglandins, which favors the good prostaglandins like PGF2a.

Fat loss properties:

One study stated that Nicotine was possibly the most effective anti obesity drug available at the time that the study was performed (late 70’s). Nicotine has various properties that help in weight reduction while sparing muscle.

Reduced appetite:
Nicotine inhibits food intake via three mechanisms, first it elevated Adrenalin and Nor-adrenalin levels which reduces appetite. Next Nicotine itself has been shown to reduce the craving for carbohydrates. Great addition to a ketogenic diet.

Thermogenic effects:
The release of Adrenalin and Nor-adrenalin also cause a thermogenic effect similar to that of ECA.

Actual fat reduction:
Nicotine stimulates a very rapid mobilization of fatty deposits. This happens as quickly as 10 minutes after administration. The lipids are mobilized and free fatty acids are released in the blood stream in great amounts. The free fatty acids diminish quickly due to an unknown action of nicotine. Nicotine seems to help the body use the FFA’s for energy in an accelerated fashion.

Nicotine has an eight-fold weight loss effect on the system.

1. Reduction of overall appetite
2. Reduced craving for carbs
3. Thermogenic effect
4. Fatty deposit mobilization
5. Stimulation of FFA degradation
6. Estrogen reduction
7. Prostaglandin release
8. Growth hormone release

Negative effects of Nicotine:
1. Decreased Vit. C
2. Decreased Vit. E
3. Increased VLDL
4. Decreased HDL
So to counteract these just make sure you take extra vitamin C and E and watch your saturated fat intake. As for the addictive properties well that’s up to you."
>>
>>130222390
no it doesn't nigger. Nicotine can help people who already have alzheimers slow the rate of mental decline, but smoking actually makes you more prone to alz heimers
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(97)07541-7/fulltext

Funny how you only seem to care about the studies that agree with your world view, but then think that [[[dey]]] alter all the studies that go against it. Do I detect an addict? yes I do.
>>
>>130222543
you know what I mena fag
>>
i love smoking cigs! smoke a pack a day, a pack of 20s is NZ$22.
So many shops get robbed because of the tax rises on smokes

You poor canada guys cant buy mint smokes i hear?
>>
>>130219209
She looks nordic
>>
Swedish snus or bust.

I haven't used anything but Swedish Snus and Oliver Twist tobacco in a year.

I'm now a giant Swedeaboo my life's mission is to immigrate to Skåne County in Sweden and grow tobacco.
>>
>>130222074

Animal studies:

http://tpx.sagepub.com/cgi/reprint/29/5/550.pdf

>The most interesting tidbit though, buried deep in the dogs experiments section (experiments by Cross et al, 1982), at the end of a sentence (p. 555), are the results of combined effects of radon (via uranium dusts) inhalation and tobacco smoke. While the radon alone had no problems in inducing lung cancers in dogs (or any other animals), the combined effect of tobacco smoke and radon resulted in significant protection against lung cancers in smoking dogs -- while the nonsmoking dogs exposed to radon had 37% incidence of lung tumors, the smoking dogs exposed to radon had only 5% lung tumor incidence (from the orginal Cross et al. 1982 paper, p. 48):

The flaws inherent to epidemiology are self-evident and are explained in the two Whitby books linked.
>>
File: Benifits-of-quitting.jpg (1MB, 2026x2803px) Image search: [Google]
Benifits-of-quitting.jpg
1MB, 2026x2803px
>>130219209

do we really need to have this discussion?
>>
>>130222074
>sources for all of those claims
IlluminatiExposedNwoReptilliansAntiGmoNewAge.com

Cancer comes from chemtrails and space radiation from lizard men's space warships, didn't you know that dumbo?
>>
File: fish story.jpg (20KB, 204x187px) Image search: [Google]
fish story.jpg
20KB, 204x187px
>>130219209
Nicotine is the single most addictive substance on earth. The only thing that is stronger than nicotine is human willpower.
>>
Alz heimer studies
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(97)07541-7/fulltext
Cognitive decline
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3675806/
Thyroid seems to be damaged by smoking but it can reduce the rate of thyroid cancer in post menopausal women
https://www.verywell.com/cigarette-smoking-and-thyroid-disease-3231732
Smoking (more importantly nicotine) does reduce appetite and protect against obesity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4401671/
Smoking poses a negative cardiovascular risk
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/health-topics/topics/smo
fine if you want to die by congestive heart failure I guess
Smoking has negative affects on lung capacity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3944281/
http://erj.ersjournals.com/content/19/1/8
SMOKING AND LUNG CANCER
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16100660
Smoking and mental health
https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/a-to-z/s/smoking-and-mental-health
really just think for yourselves people who gains anyhting from making you not smoke? It doesn't give you super powers or some shit so why?
>>
>>130223139
>>130223230
Death by snu-snu ain't so bad.
>>
>>130220389
The lung images are from emphaszima, some from black lung which is from mining. Outside of severe disease, a smokers lung is otherwise indistinguishable. the whole thing is a propaganda campaign. That said, it's less healthy than not smoking at all.
>>
>>130222437
>implying the lung isn't a highly evolved organ that doesn't have mechanisms to break down organic matter and expel any residual material

Really boggles the mind.

>>130223573
>durr guys, he's anti-science, I'll lump him in with conspiracy theories and other nonsense, I mean he cannot possibly be scientific r-right?

I shouldn't even address your shit post but there are no such thing as "chemtrails", or Lizard people, and people who are against GMOs are chimping out because they don't understand genetic sequencing or like the idea of people playing god. As you can see, I do not fall into your "he's obviously anti-science tinfoil hat guys!" category.

If anyone isn't scientific, it is you for distorting the argument here and trying to discredit me by lumping me in with this bullshit.
>>
>>130224101
Their lungs get harvested- and transplantees are not worse off for it.
>>
>>130223682
No it isn't.
>>
>>130224276
>they don't understand genetic sequencing
just like you don't understand physiology
>>
File: hi-cigarette-warning.jpg (220KB, 1180x664px) Image search: [Google]
hi-cigarette-warning.jpg
220KB, 1180x664px
>>130219209

Tobacco is a great natural remedy for many things including bee stings (firsthand experience), eczema, and easing whooping cough symptoms.

It's not great for your teeth to smoke or chew it though, and the naturally occurring nicotine is both addictive and toxic. Chewing it is a really bad idea, as well are a nasty habit.

However, the real problem is that tobacco companies were (and still are) adding some really hazardous chemicals to the tobacco used in cigars and cigarettes.

The chemicals are used to change the qualities of the smoke the produced and as preservatives.

These chemicals are carcinogenic and will fuck you up in a bad way.

pic related
>>
>>130219209
Roken is gezond voor u, zolang ge het maar verdund met fjorden lucht
>>
>>130224276
>anti-science tinfoil hat guys
These are literally the ONLY people who copy and paste this smoking-is-good-for-you-greatest-lie-of-XX-century bullshit.
>>
smoking increases your test
>>
>>130222437
Actually if you have ancestry from colder climates I sure hope your lungs were made to handle smoke, unless your ancestors were adapted to stay warm without a fires somehow
>>
>>130219209
nothing wrong with tobacco, whats wrong is companies coating it with cancerous chemicals
>>
It decreases the subconscious need for sexual oral fixation, thus banning cigs increases degeneracy
>>
>>130220389
>usually
No. This is the result of a misinformation campaign. It was never the case that smoking lead to cancer, the argument was that eliminating smoking would eliminate the biggest risk factor in a cancer that sometimes appears on a hereditary or other basis and which did not appear in all or most smokers. Much easier to say "smoking equals cancer."
>>
>>130222975
http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/716843/smoking-nicotine-prevent-brain-dementia-research

lot more where that came from

but of course youll always find studies to try to minimize these claims since anti smokers have the backing of an internationally run propoganda campaign
>>
>>130224101
this

its been found that a smokers lungs work just as well as a non smokers lung for transplants
>>
>>130220026
The British did a landmark multi-decade study on effects of smoking that was released in the late-90's. This study was entirely suppressed in the US. Medical professionals read it, of course. Now go around back at your local hospital and let me know if you see any doctors and nurses smoking. Nicotine is a nootropic, that's why smoking was attacked so aggressively. Smoking was also used to cover up all of the sickness and death caused by air pollution prior to the 1970's.
>>
>>130223061
mint??? what are you black? no but really mints are pretty good
>>
>>130226084
Even animals will stand upwind of fire. Any retard knows breathing smoke is bad for you.
>>
>>130220624
>obesity causes cancer
Obesity is the number one cause of cancer, in fact. Being a fat fuck is far, far worse for you than smoking.
>>
>>130226838
Even if your standing upwind from the fire you will get some smoke, especially if the wind changes while you are sleeping. THe amount of smoke you inhale sleeping next to a fire significantly more than you could ever smoke from a cigarette
>>
>>130219209
Only absolute scumfuck retards smoke. It's bad for you, addictive, shows everybody you're a garbage human being and it's expensive. There's no positive to it, only a long list of negatives.
>>
>>130227056
just a few positives
>more testosterone, less estrogen
>reduces alzheimers
>raises iq
>>
>>130223406
>Nerve ending start regrowing
Exactly how retarded you must be to believe this?
>>
>>130222021
Ignore people selling you products. American Spirits are much, much better than Camels, Marlboro's, etc. The flavoring and other additives in many cigarette brands are the worst parts.
>>
>>130227152
Well, yeah, anything can be good if you lie about it.
>>
>>130219209
Why does big pharma lobby for opioids but against tobacco?

It's simple, cigarette smokers die early and with relatively low medical costs. The health industry wants people to live to there 80s and 90s so they can leech of Medicare and Medicaid.

The reason why our health care system is so overburdened is because more and more people are getting older
>>
>>130219989
All drugs are bad in the sense when you do too much of it they will cause negative impacts on your body

Caffeine may seem harmless but someone who has a cup of coffee everyday in the morning for over a long period of time, will have some form of withdrawals when they cease to stop (most common one is fatigue, at worst it will affect your mood and make you on edge like you are hanging out for a hit of crack)

A healthy mind + body doesn't need drugs to function at full potential
>>
>>130227405
Also by taking one for the team, they keep pensions from being entirely a ponzi scheme.
>>
Anti-smoking baffles me.

If the jews want whites to die and destroy white culture while making money why don't they push smoking on the population instead of discouraging it?
>>
>>130227237
Tobacco causes 40X infection rates after surgery. It stops growth and healing... smoking a cigarette after going to gym is like the physiological opposite of Tokin a bowl.
>>
>>130227641
They did push it hard. Then people wised up to that bullshit.
Hell, they pushed women smoking as a part of "women's liberation". They paid feminists to smoke in feminist marches and shit.
>>
I literally gave up smoking this week and have had no cravings.

Those who are addicted are mentally weak. You're better off smoking weed
>>
>>130221629
>If you don't smoke, get a pack of high quality unfiltered cigarettes. Trust me, it will be the best decision you ever make.

What about vaping?
>inb4 fedora
>>
how many (really) old fat people do you see? almost none

how about old smokers? plenty
>>
>>130220728
Of course a leaf thinks anecdotal evidence is a legitimate form of protest, I mean evidence.
>>
File: Lucky2.jpg (125KB, 750x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky2.jpg
125KB, 750x1064px
>>130227641
Ed Bernays, Freud's nephew, marketed smoking as women's liberation because it is chemical masculation.
>>
>>130223682
even if it is, what is harmful about nicotine?
>>
>>130227426
Caffeine is a very harmful substance and the withdrawl is very severe - encompassing far more than most people expect. Once a heavy coffee drinker goes through the process they'll avoid starting again, no matter how much they love coffee, because they realize how bad it is for them.

https://www.caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-withdrawal-symptoms-top-ten
>>
>>130228104
>>130227883

That was a long time ago though.
>>
>>130219209
Sperm fertillity does go down,heat also rises as the coughing fits scar lung tissue...

Blah Blah Blah...
Buy tobacco leaves and a water bong or vape.

Or....you know...stay 100 percent sober.
>>
>>130219209
Hitler and the Nazis hated smoking too, dipshit.
I smoked heavily for like 3 months while eating less and eating healthier, and, while I LOST weight below an overweight threshold, I was diagnosed as prediabetic, when I was NINETEEN.
Nicotine itself is not harmful. But literally inhaling burning carbon particles is, particularly from cigarettes which have a myriad of other shitty toxins and pesticides in them. (cigarette smoke has carbon monoxide in it)
Considering the aforementioned animal testing, I am willing to bet there is foul play involved, but I am not yet convinced smoking in itself is safe or even recommended. I would rather continue to stick to vaping instead, which is generally accepted as safe now. (protip: the big tobacco kikes are trying to ban vaping for a reason, consider that)
>>
>>130228104
Cigarettes are one of the most profitable products ever marketed. Everything done in the cigarette industry was to make money. They made a fucking ton of money. They still do - the high taxes mask the base price, so it's extremely easy for the producer to jack up the price on a pack - people just assume the taxes went up again.
>>
Nicotine raises heart rate and blood pressure which can lead to heart problems. My heart rate literally goes up by 20-30 bpm after smoking.
>>
File: 1497310281289.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1497310281289.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>>130219209
>i read on a a package today it damages the sperm and can make you infertile
They said the same thing about alcohol too. Turns out I was most fertile when I smoked like a chimney and drank like a fish. Thanks Obama. Only 8 more years of garnishments.
>>
>>130228002
vaping is poison. ITs nothing but chemicals and the vapor particles are i think 100x smaller than smoke particles so they dont build up as tar in the lungs where you cough it out, they just go straight into your bloodstream where they accumulate until one day you are completely fucked when it reaches critical mass.

20 years from now people are gonna realize vaping was the biggest mistake of their life.

Iv tried my friends vapes from time to time, every time I cough like crazy and it HURTS
>>
>>130228182
coffee is WAY worse than smoking
>>
>>130228002
Vaping is literally just vegetable glycerin and propylene glycol, optionally mixed with flavoring and nicotine or other herbal chemicals. There's no proof it's harmful whatsoever, and even potentially helpful for those wanting not to fill their lungs with smoke particles.
>>
>>130228209
And? They did push it to hurt people. It's why they pushed it in movies too.
>>130228441
>Iv tried my friends vapes from time to time, every time I cough like crazy and it HURTS
Because you smoke so much. Walking up a flight of stairs probably makes you cough and hurt.
>>
my favorite part of this thread is all the people complaining about heat created toxins when they eat cooked food at every meal. Especially cooked carbs.

Do you have any idea how toxic acrylamides are? One of the most toxic substances people consume.
>>
>>130227276
>Ignore people selling you products
>shill for American Spirits
>>
>>130228332
One of the positive effects of smoking is it protects the weakest link in your lungs, the bronchials, from pollutants in the air. So if you live in a polluted place like Shanghai, smoking is almost certainly a good idea. It's incredible how many people fail to figure out that air pollution in the 40s-70's was the primary cause of the high rates of CPD, Emphysema, and lung cancers. They literally exploded nuclear weapons in the air, above US states, and the radiation wafted around freely because they didn't know it was a bad idea yet. Smoking was used as a scapegoat to cover this up. Finally - people also forget that the tobacco companies, such as RJR Nabisco, were primarily nailed in court for additives that addicted people. Notice that RJReynolds OWNED NABISCO, one of the major food producers. Did you ever hear about them getting in trouble for using the same techniques in their food? Of course not, but you'd have to be stupider than a Democrat to think they didn't. In fact, notice how obesity and "Crap food" problems proliferated at the same time that anti-smoking hysteria took off?
>>
>>130219209
Tobacco is harmful but it's a goy controlled industry that's why (((they))) want to finish it.
>>
>>130228182
>been drinking coffee since sixth grade
>now 30

I want to quit but it is gonna be pure hell
>>
>>130228546
I agree. Notice how it's pushed as happy and normal? The pro-coffee propaganda is incredible if you look for it. I love coffee, but I also know that caffeine is worse for me than alcohol or tobacco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg
>>
>>130228691
LOL im so healthy its ridiculous, crazy stamina too, and I never work out.

I regrew bone after a surgery in 2 months that takes normal people at least a year to regrow

try eating healthy (meat and raw dairy, low carb/high fat, no chemicals) instead of eating junk food all day and thinking your healthy because you dont smoke
>>
>>130228691
>And? They did push it to hurt people. It's why they pushed it in movies too

But now would be a great time for the final push to destroy whites in the USA. Why aren't they?
>>
>>130228695
When they figure out that carbs are the worst thing they consume for their health, by a mile, they're going to shit bricks.
>>
>>130228791
can you give more info on protection of bronchials from air pollutants? Iv thought this a long time but never found proof.

It would be highly appreciated.
>>
>>130228441
Anecdote is poor and massively lacks to provide any background. For all you know, your friend may be using 24mg of nicotine. Or maybe it's just a massive amount of vapor being exerted, which, to the uninitiated feels like drowning. (until, just like smoking weed, they get iron lungs)
The chemical makeup in vape juices (once diacetyl was phased out) are nontoxic and safe for consumption. Once broken down, the compounds are literally just different types of sugar water.
>>
>>130228749
>Defend against obvious anti-brand shilling.
>Equivalence

fag
>>
>>130219209
Common sense alone tells you it's not as clear cut as made out to be:

We're bred for cold environments, sleeping and living around burning wood and herbs all the time. , and wildlife.

Now we live in a toxic wasteland but supposedly somehow nicotine can be measured as being supremely dangerous outside all the billions of other chemicals we inhale.

If anything it probably protects the lungs.

Not to mention that statistically separating causation and correlation for cigarette smoking in humans would be near enough impossible.
>>
>>130221249
>American Indians smoked for thousands of years and never got lung cancer

BS, they wouldn't even know if they died of lung cancer FFS

As for Japan, they just have healthier sigarettes (not the same chemicals), and a healthier life style overall.
>>
File: activated.png (56KB, 209x248px) Image search: [Google]
activated.png
56KB, 209x248px
>>130228791
>They literally exploded nuclear weapons in the air, above US states, and the radiation wafted around freely because they didn't know it was a bad idea yet. Smoking was used as a scapegoat to cover this up.
>>
>>130219209

Shredded tobacco leaves treated with chemicals packed into a paper tube designed to deliver the addictive poison nicotine into your bloodstream.

Why do people smoke again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfmgpA3x0e4
>>
>>130229234
many autopsies have been done on american indians by white scientists and they never found lung cancer in any of them before the modernized. Cancer death is rediculously easy to see in an autopsy, the entire organ becomes black/
>>
>>130219866
In this case, the lizard people look hell bent on saving you from dying of lung cancer. Based lizard people.

I still smoke some at night, because I haven't mastered and exterminated my own, personal Nicotine Jew yet. Quitting, along with quitting the Alcoholic Jew and exercising more, are part of the summer self-improvement plans.
>>
>>130229234
are nip cigarettes available outside of nipland?
>>
>>130228791
>One of the positive effects of smoking is it protects the weakest link in your lungs, the bronchials, from pollutants in the air. So if you live in a polluted place like Shanghai, smoking is almost certainly a good idea.

????
is this true?
any links?
>>
File: citaton-needed.png (47KB, 2400x259px) Image search: [Google]
citaton-needed.png
47KB, 2400x259px
>>130228791
>>
>>130229151
https://www.sott.net/article/226999-Smoking-Helps-Protect-Against-Lung-Cancer

This article covers many of these points, and there are several other good articles on the topic of smoking on this site.
>>
>>130221723
I hate that I believe you.
But after the damage done by "low fat" and the food pyramid, and dozens of other things, I do.
>>
File: Untitled.png (24KB, 152x281px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24KB, 152x281px
If cigarettes and weed actually lowered your sperm count, I wouldn't have had to pay for that abortion. /thread
>>
>>130228412
so does running. what is the problem here?
>>
File: 1497407956337.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1497407956337.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>130219743
>Yes goyim, stop smoking so that (((they))) can help you live a healthy lifestyle

Hahahaha stop lying to yourself retard, people who still smoke have been beyond saving for a while
>>
>>130228917
It will be! Try stepping down - go to black tea, then green tea. It will help. After two months you'll feel fine. Or just don't quit if it's not impacting your life. If it is, it will be worth quitting.
>>
>>130229763
>https://www.sott.net/article/226999-Smoking-Helps-Protect-Against-Lung-Cancer
What I hate about /pol/ is how most "conspiracy theories" just end up being truth. Not all, but most. Fucking wtf
>>
>>130229985
>meant for OP
>>
>>130219209

Hitler was against smoking.
>>
>>130229894
hahaha
>>
>>130230012
fucking CIA nigggers
>>
>>130229685
>>130229725
The same bullshit these shills always link to. >>130229745
It's always this same shit. I wish these shills would just all die already.
>>
>>130219209
Fuck that noise.
I'm burning one and smoking at the same time as I write this post.
Smoking is good for you.
Been doin it over 20 years now.
Got 4 kids.
Science is bullshit.
Jesus rules!
>>
If you smoke tobacco you should kill yourself.

Oh wait you're already doing that.
>>
>>130229953
The problem is nicotine constricts your blood vessels
>>
>>130230294
>Got 4 kids
Theres nothing more I hate than child abusers like you.
>>
>>130230398
The only thing constricting blood is your mom's ass wrapped around my cock...
>>
>>130230339
What about vaping?
>>
File: catchme.jpg (180KB, 767x595px) Image search: [Google]
catchme.jpg
180KB, 767x595px
>>130230101

It's funny but it's true. Smoked cigs for 10+ years, got up to 2-3 packs a day at one point, never really got below one pack a day after that. Also smoked weed pretty much all day, definitely everyday, for the same time period. STILL MANAGED TO GET A GIRL PREGNANT THAT WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL. Either my sperm is fucking fantastic or (((they))) are lying to try to scare us. Also the abortion cost $600 and was worth every penny.
>>
>>130229518
Mastering all jews is a good goal - when you trust yourself to control your habits you are free to partake in them with more enjoyment. Exercise is great, and I recommend you look at your diet. Try something like a Whole30 (modified Paleo program). It'll open your eyes bigtime.
>>
>>130219209
>Why don't (((they))) want you to smoke ?

Because long term smokers are taking more money out of the tax system then putting into it.

Yes they pay tax on every pack of smokes but their health care expenses later in life are a lot more then that.

So (((they))) are against it because its less tax intake and less of your money they can give to foreigners.
>>
>>130230568
How dare you! Its none of your business if I beat my children!

Pro tip: if you hit em with a sack of oranges they don't bruise and the oranges are ready to be juiced!
>>
>>130230012
Notice how the shills are here now? Seriously, there is a LOT of research on smoking that Americans have not seen due to our fucking black-out propaganda campaign that lasted from the early 90's to the 2000's. That alone should make any reasonable person suspicious.
>>
>>130228441
IIRC it's actually an aerosol instead of a vapor, meaning the particles are much larger than in smoke and mostly stick to your bronchi instead of getting caught deeper in the lung
regardless, your lungs do metabolize things, and vegetable glycerine is much less harmful than whatever the fuck makes it into cigarettes
>>
File: sAuL2pb.jpg (223KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sAuL2pb.jpg
223KB, 1500x1500px
Don't smoke cigarettes. Smoke cigars/pipes occasionally.

>>130223682

*tips fedora*
>>
File: 1497568784936.png (12KB, 746x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497568784936.png
12KB, 746x600px
Whoever smokes is legitimately fucking retarded.
>>
>>130230753
Not true. It's been shown many times over that smokers are a net-benefit to a national health program (UK did a lot of research on this due to NHS). Tobacco companies even tried to submit that in court in their defense, but it was a bad PR look haha. The vast majority of health expenses come in the last year or two where people try to unreasonably extend their lives. Fat/obese people are the most unhealthy and their illnesses are the most costly. The obesity epidemic in terms of public health is exponentially worse than smoking was even suggested to be.
>>
>>130229497
(Citation needed)
>>
Because if puts extra pressure on healthcare system, you dumb Flemish cunt. Who do you think is going to pay for your palliative care when smoking gives you cancer?
>>
>>130226833
>Nicotine is a nootropic, that's why smoking was attacked so aggressively. Smoking was also used to cover up all of the sickness and death caused by air pollution prior to the 1970's.

Hol up
>>
>>130219209
Take a look by yourself: http://www.forces.org/
>>
File: naziantismokingcampaign.png (286KB, 754x396px) Image search: [Google]
naziantismokingcampaign.png
286KB, 754x396px
Should have listened to Adolf.
>>
>>130231566
Go search Google News or whatever jew shit you want right now and find articles on the health impact of China's poor air quality. They are myriad and mainstream as fuck. Now, consider that US air pollution was like that in the post-war period. Activate almonds. Air quality in the US was abysmal for decades and it improved greatly starting in the late 80's.
>>
>>130231254
>don't be gay, be super gay
How about you keep that gay shit to yourself.
>>
stop confusing nicotine with smoking
smoke comes with a shitload other things
>>
>>130219209
Tobacco is taxed because it's basically like electricity or water to those who use it. You can't just stop, typically. You need it and need it contantly. Making it very profitable to tax.
>>
>>130232417
depends on what you smoke. I'd recommend avoiding Camels, Marlboro's, etc. It's easy to tell from the withdrawls which cigarettes are filled with other shit and which are tobacco. Tobacco/nicotine is not that hard to quit, but whatever they add to Marlboro's sure is.
>>
>>130233523
this is so true. Smoked Turkish Royals for 5 years and withdrawals were insane. Switched to rolling American Spirits (The super "organic" loose leaf shit) and then quit and it was like a walk in the park.

I really don't think organic (see pure, no chemicals) tobacco isn't that bad for you in moderation. I mean they put so many fucking extra shit in Marlobors and camels that you're hardly addicted to the tobacco.

Smoked two packs a day for six years, and when I switch to AS from camels I would get cravings for camels well past a year from switching.

2spooky
>>
>>130233866
I'm fucking drunk, I'm sorry for that spelling mess guys. Forgive me.
>>
>>130233866
Exactly.
>>
>>130219960
>Cancer causing chemicals in tobacco smoke include:
>Benzene
>2-naphthylamine
>4-aminobiphenyl
>Chromium
>Cadmium
>Vinyl chloride
>Ethylene oxide
>Arsenic
>Beryllium
>Nickel
>Polonium-210.1,2
>Toxic chemicals in tobacco smoke include:
>Nicotine – the addictive agent in tobacco smoke
>Formaldehyde – used in preservation of laboratory specimens
>Ammonia – used in toilet cleaner
>Hydrogen Cyanide – used in rat poison
>Acetone – used in nail polish remover
>Carbon monoxide - found in car exhaust
>Tar - particulate matter in cigarette smoke
>Toluene - found in paint thinners
>Phenol – used in fertilisers.1,2
>These chemicals are considered toxic because they have serious health impacts on the human body.

http://www.quitnow.gov.au/internet/quitnow/publishing.nsf/Content/cigarettes-and-poison

Hello Philip Morris.
>>
File: bunta.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bunta.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>130219209
My impression is that cigarettes are way more harmful than any other tabacco because you inhale them into the lungs. Pipes and cigars are inhaled into the mouth and are really not that harmful. Oral tabacco is pretty bad for your gums if you do it every day for years.
>>
>>130235449
Where do you get that impression? The mouth may well be more susceptible to environmental factors.
>>
>>130222647
A guy I work with gets a bunch of tobacco from his family and they grow it organicly for their own use, he said it's way better
>>
>>130236136
This is fun, but growing tobacco is actually kind of difficult. It's not like marijuana, which got the name "weed" for a reason. Any fucking retard can grow weed, but tobacco takes work, the right climate, soil, etc.
>>
>>130228441
fag doesn't recognize that it takes a while to actually learn how to inhale any cig/vape product without coughing.

cigarette, pot, and vapers all cough when trying out eachother's favorite dick fix then they figure out how each has a different inhale and they stop coughing.

your anecdotal evidence is weak, desu.
>>
>>130230850
nice family guy ripoff, faggot.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.