[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 44

File: txs.jpg (14KB, 530x352px) Image search: [Google]
txs.jpg
14KB, 530x352px
Explain me why here are so many Texan patriots:

As a European I don't get it:

>Non-Hispanic whites are minority
>Gun laws are more restrictive than in AZ, AK, ID, UT
>Austin is full of sjws
>Houston is full of blacks
>Weather also kinda sucks

Is Texas' superiority meme?
>>
>>130214216
First off I love the weather.
The cities suck of course.
But the rural areas are what makes us king. Everyone is very friendly towards whites and a lot of the older folk are racist. Everyone has guns and will help out neighbors with anything they need.
>>
>>130214216
>our Hispanics assimilate
>less restrictive than 9/10 states
>cities are quarantines
>hot and sunny sucks?
>>
>>130214710
>The cities suck of course.
>But the rural areas are what makes us king. >Everyone is very friendly towards whites
>lot of the older folk are racist.

Half of states could fit this description
>>
>>130214960
>assimilate to Texan
quick fix
>>
>>130214960
so, in order to live well in TX, you have to live in the middle of nowhere?
>>
>>130214216
try leaving the cities every once in a while you might actually run into the real texas. And yes, not quite as free gun laws as other states, but one of the more gun friendly states. Austin is a quarantine city for our liberals and the weather isn't bad as long as you're not a bitch nigga.
>>
>>130215018
oh did I not mention the women?
Lots of MILFs
>>
The non major cities are great. I live in one about 150k population. 99 percent of the population is friendly and very helpful. Towns are more like like close knit communities. Even in the big cities there are some smaller communities. Farms, ranches, and plenty of hardy people who take care of each other regardless of color. Thays not to say we down have our problems, because we do.
>>
>>130214216
Whites are activists there. Its that simple. They BELIEVE in something.

IN SHORT: "Die for your freedumbs" coursing through their veins via being taught the history of the Alamo - Die for what you believe in.

DIE!!!!! FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!!!

Now, tell me heritage doesn't matter?

The entire character of people in Texas is TAUGHT to them via TEXAS HISTORY class in school

TELL ME HISTORY DOESNT MATTER

It informs the entire character of a people.

PIC FUCKING RELATED

IF YOU SEE THIS PIC AND YOU UNDERSTAND....

FIGHT UNTIL YOURE DEAD!
>>
>>130215812
TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO BE HEROS
>>
File: 1491254150521.jpg (119KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491254150521.jpg
119KB, 700x525px
>>130214216
How the hell can any country, let alone a fucking state, compete with this?
>>
>>130214216
When the 2008 recession was going on, no one in texas gave a fuck
Texas superiority is no meme
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqWRaAF6_WY

LAST FUCKING STAND

COME AND FUCKING TAKE IT!!!!
>>
>>130215812
I used to think the alamo was cool, but then, when you think about it, it just shows how retarded Texans are.

Your state is a shithole and I hope you gtfo of the union with the rest of shitty backwards ass southern brothers.

I'll gladly take a few million more niggers up north, just throw them all in detroit, if it means we can be done with the backwards ass faggotry that is Texas and the south.
>>
File: large[1].jpg (81KB, 854x640px) Image search: [Google]
large[1].jpg
81KB, 854x640px
>>130214216
REAL TEXAS FLAG

COME AND FUCKING GET IT!!!

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT HEROES!!
>>
CA sends our love to muh texas peoples.
>>
File: 544[2].png (526KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
544[2].png
526KB, 600x526px
>>130216158
YEAH

THe thing is mr. intellectual, I grew up in Texas then I moved around during my high school years

The rest of the USA is PUSSIES, they are taught Civil Rights history ad naseum.

We're taught to FIGHT AND DIE for our State.

NO OTHER STATE is taught anything like that.

...NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY.JPEG
>>
>>130216470
Radicalization.
>>
>>130216470
PS My TEXAS HISTORY BOOK was the size of a dictionary....

Imagine that. We were taught how the CONQUESTS of America happened.

NO OTHER STATE is even taught in any detail about the CONQUESTS by England, France, and Spain.
>>
>>130216470
>We're taught to FIGHT AND DIE for our State.

that's weird desu
Your state exists for less than 200 years, so what's rational source for such patriotism?
>>
>>130215401
you dont like having land?
>europe
i guess not
>>
>>130217086
Our history shows it.

We emulate our heroes in our history.

Heroes are timeless.
>>
>>130216258

Love it.

Texas is great.
The fact that it was first populated by white(ish) Spaniards and Basques also is a factor. You'd be fucked as hell if it was like in Mexico city when you conquered it.
>>
>>130217424
It was also dominated by Anglos and Germans....

Germans dedicated to colonizing Texas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Texan
>>
>>130214216

Texas weather is great 80% of the time. Then it gets fucking weird. We had a tornado then hail then heatwave warning all in one day
>>
>>130217555
More
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adelsverein

>The Mainzer Adelsverein at Biebrich am Rhein (Verein zum Schutze Deutscher Einwanderer in Texas / Society for the Protection of German Immigrants in Texas), better known as Adelsverein (German pronunciation: [ˈaːdəlsfɐˌʔaJn], "Nobility Society"), organized on April 20, 1842, was a colonial attempt to establish a new Germany[1] within the borders of Texas.
>>
>>130217585
if you dont like the weather, wait an hour
>>
>>130217424
Also

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forty-Eighters
>>
>>130217203
>you dont like having land?

check my flag and you'll understand why :^)

Btw, do you believe that Hispanics in Laredo or El Paso also assimilate to Texan?
>>
>>130218002
Assimilation is a myth.

There is only indoctrination.

And, it takes generations to finally wake up one day fully devoid of their homelands indoctrination
>>
>>130215401
These idiots haven't been to Fort Worth. It's the best and most conservative city in Texas.
>>
>>130218002
boarder towns are hit and miss. anyone with sense leaves. why would a legal mexican want to live that close to mexico?
>>
>>130215812
So much this, Texas history was awesome, pure patriotism the class. Even when history was cucked Texas history was not. I don't live there anymore but God bless Texas.
>>
>>130218002

El Paso is one of the safest big cities in the US.

Spics aren't very violent by themselves, it's only when they live in close proximity to black that it gets bad (Brazil).
>>
>>130218132
>assimilation is a myth
Opinion.
>>
>>130218002

Not him but a decent amount of Hispanics in Texas do assimilate well. They pride themselves as being Texans first and Hispanics second and they are alright be us. Hell my best friend is Hispanic but he never calls himself one, he always thinks of himself as Texan and hates the other Hispanics who don't work and collect welfare.

All those Mexican fags who love Mexico so much can go back and live there for all we care.
>>
>>130218302
My moms side of the family is from there, I loved going there for rodeos when I was a kid. So many good times.
>>
File: Texas.jpg (13KB, 297x210px) Image search: [Google]
Texas.jpg
13KB, 297x210px
Texas born and raised.

I didn't learn about US History until 11th Grade.
I didn't get brainwashed into World History until 12th Grade.
From 1st - 10th I learned about Texas History.

My family can trace it's root back to the days of S.F. Austin, Sam Houston and Jim "I'll fukin knife your ass" Bowie.

Texans know what they're about, there are other good states, but you will never find a place that has more native pride than Texas.

Yeah, we got niggers in the cities, we got Spics everywhere, but we also have anything any other state can boast.

We got a coast, a mountain range, plains, desert, high country, forests, lakes, rivers, rural areas and big cities.
The weather is hot, you have two seasons: Summer and Summer number 2.

We fought with the Confederacy during the Civil War, and were the most feared group on that side, and were lovingly referred to as "shock troops."

There are thousands of things that make Texas great, but the greatest is it's ability to break treaty and depart from the Union if shit gets too bad, and we have our own power gird. No one else can say that.
>>
>>130218435
>El Paso is one of the safest big cities in the US.
because you take the tube to juarez and do your crimes there
>>
>>130216132
>>130215972
>>130215812

He gets it. Texas as an independent nation before it was ever a State. We were a nation of debtors, renegades, and pioneers.

When you see in person that joke of a cannon that is featured on the Gonzales Flag, or visit the Alamo you will understand that we are patriots to the core, willing to fight and die for our principles and our people, and our land.

Fuck the Texas Rangers were originally a military unit designed to exterminate natives and Mexicans.

Speaking of Mexicans, yes we have a little too many but don't confuse them with the "Texicans" Mexicans families who have been here for generations and sounds like every other redneck you might encounter. Also they don't consider themselves Mexican but rather "Spaniards"
>>
>>130215401
No, texas is just THAT BIG
You can live outside a big city no prob. Arguably it's half our population
>>
It's called the Christian Republics of Texas, pal

COME AND TAKE IT

even out spics are patriotic af
Niggers are niggers, there's no going around that
Austin is a quarantined shit hole
>>
>>130217555
you mean scottisj
>>
>>130219534
only texas raised niggers like texas. all of these california, new york, and katrina refugee niggers hate it and are the loud ones
GENOCIDE LOUISIANA NIGGERS NOW
>>
>>130214216
>as a european
yeah we get it. you want to hand over your country to 3rd world savages because white guilt. go hate yourself and your culture somewhere else, faggot
>>
texans still own tons of guns and have a huge state with lots of oil and its own electric grid. they have an extreme inferiority complex about this, plenty will insist that they can secede "whenever they want to" even though this has been tried in the US supreme court and it's not legal.

>>130216071
high oil prices buoyed the economy at that time which helped massively.

>t. former new yorker who spent a lot of time consulting in houston

I'm not saying that states shouldn't have their own pride or identity but texas goes wayyyyyyyyyy beyond normal in the pride, even in cities. from a city perspective, houston was honestly really underwhelming, tons of aimless urban sprawl and shit roads. I've heard wonderful things about other parts of the state though
>>
>>130214216
why didn't they add the Texas flag?
>>
Texas is the best it's just a fact. And Austin SJW is a meme. Travis County has plenty of red pilled folk
>>
File: 1496359460547.jpg (396KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496359460547.jpg
396KB, 1500x1000px
>>130219978
you sound like deranged person
>>
Texas is so (((diverse))) in geography, people, ways of life, experiences, etc.
>>
>>130220046
It wasn't just that. Rick Perry and others had done a great job of siphoning industry from lesser states before and after the crisis hit
>>
>>130219872

Can we keep the food though, I've grown addicted to caijun food...
>>
>>130220239
>Texas is the best it's just a fact
based on what?
>>
>>130220046
>if we make something illegal, it can't happen!

Wasn't it illegal for the colonies to leave Great Britain?
>>
>>130220078
We had it back when we had old flags, bet a Californian Mod replaced it with the kekistani flag
>>
File: 1492096108835.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1492096108835.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>130220250

>eurocuck
>being bred out by shitskin refugees
>your government wants more
>well on your way to being cucked out of your fucking minds worse than the leafs

Yeah, you're so much more enlightened than us

Eurotrash piece of shit
>>
>>130214216
Our hispanics aren't as bad as other hispanics. Blacks either, at least not in Houston. Dallas has pretty terrible blacks. Our cities are generally better than other cities, too, and even our SJWs aren't as bad as the rest of the country. Weather sucks, I agree, and our gun laws are more restrictive than our reputation would have you believe, but the gun culture here is still like nowhere else.

The food, the music, the culture, the business culture, the independent streak, and the friendliness of the people are the best in the country by far.
>>
>>130220250
yeah keep insulting your superiors and it will only make it easier to nuke your mudslime infested shithole. better watch your tone little boy.
>>
>>130220361
Our GDP is greater than Australia's, and we are suposedly tied with Canada now. Our population is one of the largest in the world (around the same as Australia's). We have some of the largest airports, inland ports, and sea ports in the world.

Our population is growing fast because of transplants. It's cheap to live here on average, etc.
>>
>>130215979
we literally do exactly this in Texas. Except bigger. Research Big Tex and the Texas state fair.
>>
>>130214216
Texas is the Poland of America.
>>
>>130220422
of course, but that's up to the point of realistic rebellion. in the late 1700s with an ocean separating a naval superpower from guerillas in the trees, it was possible. in the nuclear age with tanks, drones, satellites, etc. such rebellion isn't possible.

losing a war as the superior military force is not necessarily impossible, see vietnam. but if you have all these people in texas individually trying to break off, all of the military is going to turn on them, orders from headquarters, barring the most extreme possible circumstances.

point being, anyone can claim that they are their own republic at any time, but that doesn't mean much. texas can't legally pull out of the united states, if they tried they could expect significant conflict.

>>130220337
it worked fine while oil prices were good for shale and oil, but once that stopped paying the bills in 2014 jobs started going from Houston to Atlanta.
>>
>>130220626
Don't forget all of our military bases.
>>
>>130214216

Your flag is gay.

Why don't you go read some shit about the History of Texas. It will be evident then.
>>
File: 1491341415428.png (202KB, 374x345px) Image search: [Google]
1491341415428.png
202KB, 374x345px
>>130220776

um yeah, youre definitely not from Texas...

The US military will NEVER fire on citizenry. As for secession, its in our constitution to be able to secede. Look it up.
>>
>>130220622
>>130220575
>speaking about refugees in Texas' thread

>>130220742
it doesn't sound good
>>
File: 1497423787547.jpg (74KB, 750x612px) Image search: [Google]
1497423787547.jpg
74KB, 750x612px
>>130219048
>succeed meme

only retards believe this. once in, you are rightful American clay and will always be. see the civil war
>>
>>130221059
Texas is more the Skyrim of America.
>>
>>130216071
I remember when it happened. It took years for it to finally really hit Texas, maybe around 2010 or so.

We were also the first out of it, around 2014 or so.

Our economy stemmed the tide. TEXAS STRONG
>>
>>130215018
I'd argue there are plenty of Midwest states that fit this bill. People from Texas don't really think they are the last place in the country where this is the norm do they?
>>
>>130221036
>um yeah, youre definitely not from Texas...
said so earlier ITT, don't you know how to check IDs? used to work (physically) in texas, didn't say I was from there originally.

>The US military will NEVER fire on citizenry.
cutting off your military bases of all useful electronic tech and blockading land/port would be pretty fucking effective though

>As for secession, its in our constitution to be able to secede. Look it up.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_v._White
>When, therefore, Texas became one of the United States, she entered into an indissoluble relation. All the obligations of perpetual union, and all the guaranties of republican government in the Union, attached at once to the State. The act which consummated her admission into the Union was something more than a compact; it was the incorporation of a new member into the political body. And it was final. The union between Texas and the other States was as complete, as perpetual, and as indissoluble as the union between the original States. There was no place for reconsideration or revocation, except through revolution or through consent of the States.
>Considered therefore as transactions under the Constitution, the ordinance of secession, adopted by the convention and ratified by a majority of the citizens of Texas, and all the acts of her legislature intended to give effect to that ordinance, were absolutely null. They were utterly without operation in law. The obligations of the State, as a member of the Union, and of every citizen of the State, as a citizen of the United States, remained perfect and unimpaired. It certainly follows that the State did not cease to be a State, nor her citizens to be citizens of the Union. If this were otherwise, the State must have become foreign, and her citizens foreigners. The war must have ceased to be a war for the suppression of rebellion, and must have become a war for conquest and subjugation.
>>
>>130214216
Most of the big Houston suburbs are great. Awesome wage/cost of living ratio, great safe neighborhoods, guns, friendly people. Even the shitskins are more friendly and tolerable. Stay out of certain areas and it's great.
Other than the heat and humidity. That sucks in July/August. I wouldn't trade it for fuckin snow in the winters though. Fuck that.
>>
File: 1495582655098m.jpg (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495582655098m.jpg
227KB, 1024x768px
>>130215401
I am hispanic, my family has been here for over a century. My whole family could be considered "white" by a niggers or spic standards. Dallas Fort Worth is a great place to live. I fucking love Texas.
>>
>>130221269
Are you a Dragonborn or a nigger Orc?
>>
>>130218499
Yeah, its funny how much /pol/ will shit on Texas for its hispanics, but we legitimately have well integrated ones and, I do have to say this, we are "diverse" in that we are a mash of American, classic Texan, and Hispanic heritages.

Now, the boarder jumping fucks that shout reconquesta need to get the fuck out, and I know a lot of Texicans who fucking hate those people.
>>
>>130214216
They have heritage and pride.
>>
>>130221107
>believing the legal meme like a true cuckfag

Maybe you didn't read the whole post, we have our own fucking power gird, one of the strongest GDPs in the world let alone the nation and our National Guard/Reserves could easily become an active duty force at the signing of a pen.

You act like California isn't in the process of trying to become independent by singing deals with China right now, who, has been pretty open about supporting that agenda if a civil war broke out.

What is the constitution anymore after Barack Hussein Obama raped it day and night? You expect us to actually put weight into your Unionized bullshit country? Lol. No one in Texas respects Americans as a whole. Hence our pride. We kill criminals, we shoot on our property and we respect other Texans.
>>
>>130220776
Are you an idiot? The oil crash hardly affected Texas. The worst is already over and many sources claim that it's only on up from whenever the oil industry was doing bad. Our economy is diversified, which allowed for our economy to continue growing even with the oil industry failing. Do I have to remind you that one of Texas's major industries is technology (some sources claim it's our biggest industry).
>>
File: arNDEbB_700b.jpg (60KB, 700x705px) Image search: [Google]
arNDEbB_700b.jpg
60KB, 700x705px
>>
>>130217086

Basically everyone who step foot in Texas had to die for the land and really had to fight to grow something in it:
May it be the Spaniards agains the raiding Indians.
May it be the Anglo-Americans against the Spaniards,
Or the Southerners against the Northerners during the civil war.

Texas *is* the only American State that could concievebly transcend the propositional nation and become a REAL nation, like those of Europe.

While tensions among Hispanics and whites exist in Texas, the truth is that Most (about 50% or so) Hispanics in Texas are not recent arrivals but people who were already there - I'm talking about South Texas although evidently the recent immigration has happened.

It is ridiculous to think of real Tejanos (Texans in Spanish) - most of whom were the descendents of pure ranching owning Spaniards in the region, which had fought the indians hard as well as the land to grow their own food and income - as the Meso American scum that is destroying California and the U.S.
>>
>>130220203
BUILD
>>
>>130221713
What do ur family members vote for
>>
>>130214216
It's pretty fucking boring in Texas.
>>
>>130214216
Blacks and Hispanics can be patriots too. Stop falling for racist /pol/ lies, lol
>>
>>130221891
>Do I have to remind you that one of Texas's major industries is technology (some sources claim it's our biggest industry).
This. And also medical, Houston has one of the best medical centers in the world.
>>
File: Hispanic Majority Counties Trump.png (589KB, 3675x2350px) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic Majority Counties Trump.png
589KB, 3675x2350px
>>130217555

No doubt about it. I was only saying that the Spaniards of Texas existed, it was they who invited the Anglos and that they did that to "fight" the Native menace au contraire of Mexico city which is a third world hell hole.

Basically the long standing "hispanics" of Texas are not like normal Mexicans.

Here's a map of Hispanic majority counties and their behaviour in the last Trump election.
>>
>>130222323
Yes they can individually but their people will still vote for gibs over freedom
>>
>>130217927

What has that to do with anything?
>>
>non-white immigrants, niggers and spics can be "Texan"
Nr.1 racemixing state and future blue stronghold, actually thinks anybody can be "texan", what a joke.
>>
>>130214216
idahoan here, lived in texas for a couple years for work.

texas is alright, nowhere near as good as the residents claim though. very very cuckservative though, almost as bad as liberals with the minority worship. the whites down there are fine with replacement, so long as the mestizos make good tacos and the nigs win the big gayme.

gun laws are alright, there are better states for guns. yeah, they have a power grid, but it doesn't cover north texas, so i guess amarillo is screwed.

need i remind you they gave us george bush, rick perry, and ted cruz. not to mention the wonderful julian castro who headed section 8 when it was flooding white areas with criminal niggers. great stuff.
>>
>>130222323
ok
>>
File: 1490739945815m.jpg (118KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
1490739945815m.jpg
118KB, 1024x555px
>>130222129
Everyone in DFW voted Trump, San Antonio side was split. I voted Trump. Funny part is that the family members that did vote for Clinton, were ones that are white and married into the family.
>>
>>130214216
>Flies EU flag
>Fails to understand a proud people whose forefathers fought for independence.
>>
>>130222885
Texas has it great because its stealing CA industry, businesses and gets its brain drain from across the US and rest of the world.
Texans are a minority in their own state and cities.
Racemixing everywhere.
SJW everywhere.

Horrible state politics and local corruption.
>>
File: Hispanic +25% Counties Trump.png (589KB, 3675x2350px) Image search: [Google]
Hispanic +25% Counties Trump.png
589KB, 3675x2350px
>>130218002

You have to understand that all of Northern Mexico was kind of white.

It was not. But Spaniards did manage to conquer and civilise Northern Mexico, including Texas. It was a rugged landscape, very dry and vast. The natives segregated. And because it was only really colonised by Europeans in the XVIII century, the Spaniards took more European women with them.

Anglos only went to Texas at first after an invitation of the Mexican authorities to fight the depredations of the Indians and under condition that Anglos would convert to Catholicism prior.

So, the long lasting Hispanics of Texas are not only way less amerindian than the average Mexican, they are also really at home and are not recent immigrants searching for a better life or whatever or gibs.

After the war of 1848 and the annexation of Texas into the United States, the upper class of most of Southern and Central Mexico remained Spaniard, and intermixed with Anglos. (That's why so many white (anglo) Texans are so darkish, they are part Spanish).

As you see, Texas is a special state. Hope I helped. By the way, I'm sending a pic showing how people voted in counties at least 25% "Hispanic" in this last election in America.

Bear in mind that despite all this about half the Hispanics in Texas are still recent arrivals (gibs people).
>>
>>130221870
California will have some court cases, bet. Also irrelevant.

We can talk pretend scenarios like hyper faggots, but at the end of the day the US is the world's sole superpower and there is nothing short of parrallel collaspe of the federal government that will bode well for a succeeding State. Enjoy infrastructure when it gets bombed to hell in <24hrs and enjoy trade embargos out the ass so you would only get to talk to more Mexicans. Trade embargo ontop of having to fabricate a new currency? lol. There would be SO much interest into submitting an unruly Texas because the victors will get to redivide previously owned land, i.e. oil rights are up for the taking for (((them))).

Im in Texas right now, as ever /pol/ talks like its Chad. Its tight, but you succeedmemers are animetier in your fantasy
>>
>>130218132
>Assimilation is a myth

Myth my ass. Texas Hispanics are radically different than other hispanics in everything they do.
>>
>>130223253
>>Fails to understand a proud people whose forefathers fought for independence.
>his forefathers killed other white men so that his state can become another mexican state where his descendants pay taxes for niggers, corrupt politicians and cartel hombres.
>>
>>130218499

Hope you understand that to consider an old Tejano as Hispanic as gib me that Mexican recent arival is just wrong.

Hispanic is a key word democrats invented to pit all Spanish speaking americans (outside the USA as inside of it) against white america.

To get rid of that term should be among top priorities of Trump / us.
>>
>>130218132
Ewww faggot
Stay away from Texas
>>
>>130219872
They hate it because liberalism blinds you from reality.
>>
>>130223549
that's not really a good representation. they may be at least 25% of the county, but probably are not the same % of the vote, they have low turnouts. a lot of those counties have a large rural white population and they probably made up most of the red votes.

i live in one of those idaho counties, and i'd say 80% of the white people in the county went trump.

replacing us with mestizos is not a good thing, no matter how you cut the cookie. though by the time the GOP learns that, it will be too late, the US will be just another mixed race shithole like brazil, colombia, or any other latin american nation, and the founders dream will be dead.
>>
>>130223577
Look, I get that it's a long shot, but it's possible. We can be self sufficient if the time came for it.

Will it ever happen? Probably not, only if Balkanization were to actually happen. And, if that did arise we would be immediately defending our new found country from the South within hours.

The only state I would ever consider moving to if I ever chose to leave my native land of Texas is New Hampshire. Their gun laws make me moist, their lack of income and state taxes get me hot and bothered, and the 93% white race is basically porn for me.

But, I love my state, it has never let me down. Yeah, we produced George W. Bush, but let's be honest, he's not a Texan. Yeah he claims it, but he never earned it. Yeah, Austin is a liberal cease pool, and yeah, Houston is nigger paradise. We have our bad parts, it's hard not to being this big, but we have some damn good places to live like Marble Falls, Granbury and Flowermound.
>>
>>130216071
We actually took NY's title for having the most Fortune 500 companies for a short period of time during the recession
>>
>>130223697
>Disparages historical white on white political violence that ultimately results in a multicultural welfare state.
>Flies Gasden Flag.
>>
File: IMG_3279.png (153KB, 1142x1376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3279.png
153KB, 1142x1376px
>>130215812
Reminds me of
The one I love
>>
>>130224224
Fixed.
>>
>>130223690
Hmmm.....nope
34% at best voted trump
ALAMO WHEN
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/12/02/donald-trump-did-not-win-34-of-latino-vote-in-texas-he-won-much-less/?utm_term=.ffdb31f63795
>>
>>130224092
i'll let you take bush away but you've still given the world a ton of cucks

ted cruz "if you don't stand with israel, i don't stand with you"

rick "oops" perry

julian castro "flood white communities with section 8 niggers" (he's a tejano descendant btw, so much for them being BASED, right)

filemon vela "borders are racist" (also a tejano descendant, BASED right?)

sheila jackson lee (native texan black, a whole lot better than other states blacks right?) also don't forget that buffoon al green

literally the only good one is ron paul, and he is originally from PA. his son didn't even stay in TX.
>>
>>130224611
Time for archive
https://archive.is/JVyPT
>>
>>130221583

I think the U.S. and Texas signed a treaty during the annexation of Texas that stated that the State of Texas can become independent. I think Texas still sees things that way (It's on their law) but the U.S. disagrees.

It would be a legal confusion although I'd say that under international law the treaty that is supreme is the treaty of the annexation as that was the last treaty between two sovereign nations (Texas is not sovereign anymore thus logics dictates that is the binding treaty under international law).

However, under military might law...
>>
>>130214216
We're the type of people, we're not even gonna give you a clean death. We are the type of people that would be like, hey, fuck this haji, I'm gonna shoot him in the gut at 300 yards and let him bleed out for a little while, and then when he's too weak to fight back, me and my friends are gonna go pick him up and have a little fun with him and make him fuckin talk before we feed him to the pigs. That's Texas.
>>
File: 8b2.jpg (120KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
8b2.jpg
120KB, 853x543px
>tfw live in a luxury apartment in middle of niggersville, Houston
>Cheap rent but need to conceal carry so I don't get mugged
>>
>>130216970

Can confirm, it was a biggin
>>
>>130221931

That was nice.
>>
>>130222740

If you abandon, simply abandon, niggers and spics EVEN IF they behave perfectly normally and don't do shit to you, then...
you are allowing the dems and the far left to reign over them so they will fuck you in the future.

Assimilation is necessary. It's not a noble goal, just a necessity.
>>
>>130225214
yeah, just what i want, america to follow the portuguese model and create another shithole like brazil. no thanks.
>>
>>130224657
Like I said, we've got a few bad apples, it comes with the territory of having more territory.

But we have also spawned some amazing folks like Audie Murphy, Townes Van Zandt, Dwight Eisenhower (who named the Military Industrial Complex), Nolan Ryan.

I do worry about the Californians streaming in to Austin and Houston right now. They will try and turn us blue by 2030 and it might actually happen if the flood continues.
>>
>>130214216

Texas:

>Beat the Mexican army to win independence
>Is the only state allowed to fly its flag at the same height as the American flag since it was once an independent republic
>Police kill mass shooters with C4 strapped to a bomb robots here (Dallas)
>Students kill mass shooters with their own guns (UT Tower Shooter)
>NASA is here
>TexMex
>Can carry a gun in your truck without permit
>Can openly carry a long-gun without permit
>Can concealed-carry a gun with a permit, including on college campuses
>Can legally shoot anyone committing a violent felony
>Can legally shoot anyone forcibly entering your home or vehicle
>Allowed to stand your ground in defense of yours and others' lives
>Average number of guns owned per household:14
>one of the strongest economies in America

Texas is literally one of the most un-cucked states in existence.
>>
>>130224894
And I thought I was the only white in southeast houston
>>
>>130224657
Stop typing using reddit spacing you cuck
>>
>>130225652
you guys did all that to hand your state to mestizo charlatans like julian castro (tejano, btw, ain't he BASED). well done.

those who live in the past, die in the past
>>
>>130225214
>"I will destroy my country, my people, gene pool and culture by assimilating shitblood so that the ebul political opposition won't do the same to me !"
There is a thing called "deportation" and "segregation".

>Assimilation is necessary. It's not a noble goal, just a necessity.
>you must assimilate the millions of rapefugees, mexicans, niggers, gypsies etc because ???
Immediately kill yourself liberal SJW.
>>
>>130223957

Yes, I know. And I basically agree with you.

However today, Colombia is not as degenerate and fucked up as Venezuela. There are horrible neighbourhoods and great ones in Mexico city. By great ones I mean 95% white and only rich people.

My thesis is not all hispanics are the same. Not all hispanics are Mexican (which is one of the worst "Hispanic" countries) peasants (which are the worst and most un-white-ish class of people in "Hispanic" countries).

By the way, in the 1940s Arizona and New Mexico were oficially more Hispanic/Mexican than they are now. Did you know that?

There are a fuck-ton of white-ish hispanics in Texas, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and California that have been there for generations and which wouldn't vote democrat and be anti-white degenerates IF the Hispanic labed did not fall on them. I'm not sayin they need to be considered white.

Just that consider this people equal to recent Mexican or Guatemalan new comer peasants is stupid from "OUR" point of view.

>>130222421 Map with Majority Hispanic counties.
>>
>>130225214
That's like having 20 strangers in your house and you'd rather give them your keys and belongings than let them steal them.

Fucking portucuckolds.
>>
>>130225845
think of what a shithole the US would be if we followed the spanish model and just mixed with natives and negroes all day. it would never be the world power we became.
>>
>>130224728
>>130221583

What about when the United States Federal government financially collapses from debt like every other empire?
What would stop Texas from becoming it's own country WHEN the dollar and federal debt collapse?

Literally nothing.
>>
>>130214216
Texas is like conservative USA on steroids. Symbolically, Texas is the beating heart of conservative America, and represents the beating heart of American traditions, provided you aren't in the buttfucked liberal/spic cities.
Just avoid most of the big cities. San Antonio is a poor version of assimilation; if anything, (I fucking hate San Antonio) it became mini-Mexico, and Austin is mini-California. Downtown Houston is touted as having a lot of niggers, but they're honestly just a complete color palette, not just niggers but they also have a lot of Asians and most everything else, except sand niggers. (didn't see any during my trips there) Houston also has the biggest and shittiest ghetto I've ever seen in this state. I haven't been to Dallas/Fort Worth, but I'll take the other anon's word in hoping it's fairly right winged. Once you leave the city areas and branch out closer to the countryside, you may start to see some untouched Texan culture, which, if it isn't flat out Mexican, is mostly just a hybrid between the midwest and the south, although it varies based on what part of the state you're in. Regardless, Texas is alright, and fully capable of supremacy if it didn't have any its own problems. It's not a white state, but a meeting point between assimilated mexicans and southern white Americans.
>>
>>130224092

It will happen.
Balkanisation.
>>
>>130225808

>live in the past, die in the past
>Texas has one of the strongest economies in America

Yea, that's some good nigger logic you have there buddy.
>>
it's not perfect but I love it. I don't really know why other than it's my homeland.
>>
>>130215812

It's funny. Americans talk about what happened in Alamo as if it was one of a kind event.

Its good you have heros.
>>
>>130225790
Filemon Vela (Tejano) - "Shove the border wall up your ass, Trump!".

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/06/06/texas-democratic-congressman-tells-trump-shove-it/

Julian Castro (Tejano) "More criminal blacks in a neighborhood near you!"

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Joaquin Castro (Tejano)

"Trump associates should be in jail over Russia."

http://www.businessinsider.com/jaoquin-castro-trump-associates-jail-russia-2017-4

all three descended from tejanos, based guys right
>>
File: images (10).jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
6KB, 189x267px
>>130224841
>>
>>130218302
>Fort worthless
Your murder rate is up 70% from last year. Fort Worth is a fucking dump anyways.
>muh stockyards

t.dallasite
>>
>>130223125
The only rightwingers here in San Antonio are probably on the Northwest side at most. San Antonio is literally just Austin 2: Electric Boogaloo, and I fucking hate this city.
>t. live in San Antonio
>>
>>130226129

Yep, the US will financially break up just like the Soviet Union.

The 20 trillion is not going away, and the dollar is not getting any stronger.
>>
>>130226171
>how it is today, is how it always will be

you are handing all that over to mestizos, good luck with the preservation, hope you can afford a wealthy gated community like rex tillerson, anon
>>
>>130214216
Personally due to the fact many of us have family ties. So many generations go back. My ancestors watched Coronado cross the Llano Estacado. Became Texians eventually Texans. The treaty of Guadalopa was early 1800's can't rember the date independence from Santa Ana in 1836 remember Goliad, not just the Alamo. People bleed for this state which was independent once. People ask me where I'm from I say TEXAS, not America. Senpai also where in Texas Confederate Army. Liberty is why we are Patriots we love our state and country. This includes the Texmex culture that we have, it is part of a diverse state as big as France. Sorry for rambling and spelling on my XBONE
>>
File: IMG_2267.jpg (296KB, 1907x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2267.jpg
296KB, 1907x1236px
>>130221945
>>
>>130226060

Exactly.
Although Mexico...
if you don't have enough nukes...

Worst still... The Mexicans (recent arrivals) in Texas...
>>
>>130215401
>flag
You would hate having land. Fuck off and go to jewyork why don't you.
>>
>>130220742
There is no Texas equivalent in the world that I've found. Every other country is incredibly cucked. Maybe that area of India where the Sikhs live
>>
>>130214710
I fucking hate north and east Texas. As a central Texan they should be nuked and scrubbed off the floor.

Central texas is the best texas in terms of both right leaning and left leaning folk. They get along well and it's mostly not racist. The countryside is also the best.
>>
Texas is terrible

t. Texan
>>
Most their legal hispanics identify as white.
>>
>>130225214
>i need to commit suicide to save my life.
>>
>>130226701
Also greg abbott and co have misused taxpayer money almost to Cajun levels.. Fucking making me pay for their private travel and joke lawsuits against the US Gov.. For fucks sake one of his lil cunts tried to set up middle eastern relation with a small none country.. nigga wut

I'd love shove Abbott down some stairs.
>>
>>130225286

Brazil in the 1950s was what? OH YEAH!!! 65% FUCKING WHITE!!!

You are Brazil, you just don't know it yet. And you got nukes.

By the way, in the 1950s non whites in Brazil behaved much better than they do today.
>>
>>130214960
>assimilate
CIVIC
NATIONALIST
SCUM
>>
File: 20150623_165556.jpg (3MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20150623_165556.jpg
3MB, 2988x5312px
>>130215979
>tfw im the bbq hero of my family showing up with a perfectly smoked full brisket
>watching my son grow old enough to eat brisket this year
>cant wait to teach my son which side of the cow the best cut of brisket comes from
>my dog eats scraps better than most people eat in this world
>>
We fought off 6 counties Texas history is mandatory in school. Most diverse state. We kick ass, because of this
>>
>>130223690
correct, Texas hispanics are white northern mexican farmer types. Complete opposite of the nig tier central americans in CA/AZ.
>>
>>130227012
in the 1950s we were 90% white

>in the 1950s they behaved better

well they couldn't do much worse. of course in greater numbers they will act worse, see the congo.
>>
>>130221107
By law, but any state can still technically succeed if they can be successful in war and get recognized as a separate nation should other countries recognize them. Literally the federal amendment means nothing if the union gets beat.
Texans are about as rebellious as the Americans were in 1776, and that never changed. Many would sign up for war at the drop of a hat should a succession movement go viral and make successful waves.
>>
>>130225845

Fuck off. You have an EU flag, come on... You are deturpating what I said.

What I meant is that some (maybe most) Hispanics in Texas are Texan and have assimilated. Guess what? They were even more assimilated in the 1950s.

If you can't understand that, I don't know what else to say. But yeah, make a perfectly normal citizen who has a shitty job and does nothing wrong hate you so much they will all vote you out of existence.

In a kind resemblance of that demonic flag you sport.
>>
No state income tax
>>
Texas is the third state I'd ever consider living in.
>>
>>130216071
and now youre in a recession except for austin which attracts high tech industry
>>
File: 1492040167488.jpg (680KB, 1800x989px) Image search: [Google]
1492040167488.jpg
680KB, 1800x989px
Lol at all the burgers with the excuse >but muh hispanics assimilate.
That's the worst that can happen you dumb niggers. First you accept them as equals, next they mix with your kind and then you're all the same brown shit.
If your state becomes majority shitskin they have assimilated you, not the other way around. Try maintaining a white culture and lifestyle without white people.
Pic related is your future.
>>
>>130226290

I didn't dispute your claim moron I told you to stop using reddit spacing. Fucking use a normal format.
>>
>>130225931

How is that so, exactly?

Go learn english or shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1490669923509.png (1MB, 1440x950px) Image search: [Google]
1490669923509.png
1MB, 1440x950px
Need a pragmatic mexigf who cooks and majors in something like nursing and can get me to eat for free at her family's restaurant in brownsville
>>
>>130226681
>Every other country is incredibly cucked.
>There is no Texas equivalent in the world that I've found.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas#Ethnicity
>45.3 percent in 2010
>86.8% white in 1970
> 37.6 percent of the population are Hispanic or Latino (of any race) (31.6 percent Mexican,
>As of 2011, 69.8% of the population of Texas younger than age 1 were minorities

Oh wow, you beat Germany at being cuckold central, truly nobody is like Texcuck
>>
>>130226351
>dallas
>having room to shit on anything
You're not even Texan anymore.
>>
>>130227326
Take your civic (cuckold) nationalism and SJW pro-racemixing propaganda elsewhere.
BY your logic, Europe should assimilate the millions of niggers, rapefugees and gypsies.
I'm sorry, but we're not all Brazil and we don't want to become one.

Maybe a negroid-moor mongrel like yourself doesn't understand that.
>>
>>130227631
Shhhhhhh We have many small old german towns man..
>>
>>130225960

Where do you live? Slovakia?

For fuck sake, even Canada is whiter than you and you are mumbling about the "Spanish" model while you are about to be less white than half the countries that speak Spanish?

America being first world is a joke for us, Europoors.
And what a power you are! You can't even put Iran or North Korea in chck!

Fuck off even Israel and fucking Pakistan have nuclear weapons UNDER your watch. You have become a joke as a superpower.
>>
>>130227631
they don't care man, the only thing they care about is muslims. all of mexico could move to texas and they wouldn't care as long as they made good tacos.

normally i wouldn't care about texans so much but they come on here all the time and push cuckservatism, and have a major influence in the national GOP. they gave us LBJ (signed the CRA and Hart-Cellar Act) and george bush.

not to mention lyin ted, julian "section 8" castro, and so many other terrible politicans. the only good one is ron paul, and he wasn't even native texan but moved there. rand didn't even stay.
>>
>>130214216
Texans are "muh civic nationalism"
>>
>>130227930
what are all these spanish countries that are whiter than the US? other than spain and perhaps argentina, i can't think of any. and that's two nations (one of which is in europe, so i hope it would be whiter)
>>
>>130214216

Rural areas and Dallas/Ft.Worth/Plano still control the state. Houston is the major decay (urban blight, drugs, whores, nigs) and Austin is a playpen for the stupid and useless kids of the rich that bus in their homeless friends.
>>
>>130227206
y>>130227206
>>130227341
>>130214216
Drilling to soon commence 100,000 lost jobs back overnight DRILL BABY DRILL I have done fine 33 hr job still banking
>>
My family has been in Texas since before it was even Texas. They officially owned land when it became Mexico and retained it once Texas became independent. It's some 380 acres near Laredo. My family is mainly Hispanic (Mexican). My family that stayed in south Texas stay pretty true to their roots and the other half of my family lives in the Mexican side of Laredo. My immediate family moved to dallas in the 80s and we've been pretty successful. My dad who became a citizen in 2000's always says he's very glad he came to Texas as an immigrant with nothing. Texas gave him the opportunities to buy a home and maintain a decent job as an automotive technician. He doesn't think he would've been able to do the same thing in other states due to their higher costs of living and limited job opportunities. He worked has a ranch hand for awhile before becoming an auto tech. Now my sister's and I are the first in our family to have college degrees and I think it's pretty cool to see how far we've come thanks to the opportunities Texas has provided us. I grew up in South Dallas and came up pretty rough due to area. I still love Dallas and there's lots to do. I went to school in West TX at Texas Tech uni and fell in love with West Texas. Here is where I think true Texans live. There's still ranges and escarpments and rough terrain. The tiny towns and colorful people are littered all over. There's just something special about it.
>>
>>130226650

Can't we Euroscum have land and STILL live mainly in the city centre?

That's what my family used to do when we were rich...
>>
>>130214216
there are still german speaking towns in midland texas
>>
>>130228367
Sorry for the unformatted novel. I'm on mobile
>>
>>130227229

Where do we disagree exactly?

I don't think we do.
>>
>>130228476
Yup and they also speak the nigger version of german that no one but them can understand
>>
>>130228367
>when you leave Mexico for Texas but Mexico comes back to you 30 years later
baka senpai
>>
>>130214216

Texas is a state of mind, tbqh.

Met a lot of noble people from that state.
>>
>>130228609
Texasdeutsch evolved separately from normal German for 400 years over the Atlantic ocean

of course it's different, Austrians and Germans speak different languages
>>
>>130226351
dallas is such fucking cancer, ft. worth is the shit. have fun becoming austin 2.0, aka california
>>
File: grizzly_peak-sunset.jpg (18KB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
grizzly_peak-sunset.jpg
18KB, 498x332px
>>130228857
*california minus pic related
>>
I think it's kind of a cultural thing. To us it's weird people aren't proud of their place. Obviously we have many problems but there are things to be proud look guns and food of as well just like anywhere besides Africa
>>
>>130227896

I am not a civic nationalist.
I am not pro race mixing.
No, Europe should not assimilate them. Although your wet dream of rounding them up and shooting them or deporting them en mass in 5 minutes is stupid and is not going to happen. There is a process that must take place. There is a doctrine that will drive that process.

And try be more imaginative about your name calling, blue f(l)ag.
>>
File: texasball.png (143KB, 1143x1017px) Image search: [Google]
texasball.png
143KB, 1143x1017px
>>130224252

Holy fuck, it wouldn't me post my OC because somebody else did. I love you man, in a super gay way, too.
>>
>>130228787
What is african american vernacular compared to american english compared to the english motherlands english... They are niggers.
>>
>>130214216
Pro tip: Texans are the Australian posters of the USA

Pure shit
>>
>>130228589
>>130214216
Guns Up Amigo Senpai are Indian Native Stonewall, King counties. Lubbock is the big city for me go there often
>>
>>130224252
And then debt fucked us over and we begged to become a state and then debated over joining the south in leaving the union... Real manly of us
>>
File: chriskyle-1144x763.jpg (157KB, 1144x763px) Image search: [Google]
chriskyle-1144x763.jpg
157KB, 1144x763px
>>130214216
Texas is based af pic related.
>>
>>130228125

Spain ~ 90% white
Uruguay ~ 88% white
Argentina ~ 85% white

Chile, maybe 50% white;
Costa Rica, maybe 50% white;
Cuba, maybe 50% white;
Puerto Rico, maybe 50% white;
California, maybe 45% white.
>>
>>130225652
You guys are the pinnacle of cuckservatives.
>>
>>130229333

Ha!
>>
>>130229349
>Germany

You guys are the pinnacle of literal cucks.
>>
>>130229333
us is 63% white, you have 3 countries, and spain is in fucking europe
>>
>>130226797
And most of those white Hispanics are actually mestizo. At best, only like 50% of the entire state looks white.
>>
>>130225652
>>130214216
Dont forget Arlington Muslim terror stopped dead in its tracks BTFO
>>
>>130220740
I was talking about Texas barbecue lad.
>>
>>130214216
Been there, it's just a bunch of fat rednecks and hillbillies who have massive stickers of the confederate flag in their monster trucks
>>
>>130229349
As a texas in one of the many german towns... we are very.. Sad. We failed as a country and still hold on to "WE GERMAN GUYSSZZ"/"COWBOYS AND OILLLL" When we have not been shit since the 80s tech boom which our lovely cucks pushed to cali lmao
>>
>>130223690
This

I live in area code 956 where Hispanics are the majority, and everyone is state before country except the shittiest libs. Many hispnics here hate illegals and mexicans with a passion and are very pro trump. Although some are still blinded by the bluepill, many down here are proud texans and conservative as fuck. This is also coming from a fellow shitskin.
>>
File: IMG_2056.jpg (38KB, 244x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2056.jpg
38KB, 244x209px
>>130229333
If you're going to acknowledge white Hispanics, who self-identify as white on the census, that puts the US at 76% white. We're only 64% if you parse out non-Hispanic whites.
>>
>>130228787

No they don't. Austrians and Germans both speak German. And Bavarians speak Hochendeutsch which is the same as the Austrians and different from Nordikrauts.
Don't be burger.
>>
>>130228367
t. whitest Hispanic in all of Texas
>>
>>130229129
the africans have been in america speaking english with other english speakers the entire duration of their existence on this continent

how is that the same as germans speaking a different dialect of german after living in a different country for 400 years without any contact with the original germans
>>
>>130229620
Wow Mexico, they may be fat, but at least they won't catch cholera from their public water supply, and their journalists aren't being beheaded every other week.

You're really one to talk and make judgements on other civilizations.
>>
>>130229333
California is actually only 34% white.
>>
>>130229673
dude 956 is the bluest part of texas, you fucking elected filemon "border walls are racist" vela to congress
>>
>>130229698
https://www.duolingo.com/comment/2137432/German-German-vs-Austrian-German

thinking
>>
>>130229677

I know.
>>
>>130229677
60.5% non-Hispanic white actually atm.
>>
>>130229841
They did the same shit as niggers. They shared farmed and Bar B q'd and didn't learn white man english. They is niggars.
>>130229875
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/census-minority-youth-over-take-whites-in-2020-50-under-18/article/2611227 when america won't even be a white haven...
>>
>>130219429
This^^^
>>
>>130227033
Because your system worked so well
>>
>>130230037
"Germany: Nearly 40 Per Cent of Under Fives Now ‘Migrant Background’"
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

Keep gloating, Dietrich. Enjoy Sharia law.
>>
>>130214710
Racism is the dumb man's racial realism though.
>>
>>130222885
Dont forget

LYNDON B JONHSON

The man who singlehandedly destroyed America

I do love how Texans always try to sweep that one under the rug...
>>
>>130230203
enjoy governor castro and section 8 in places like southlake
>>
>>130229893
Like i said many are still blinded by the blue pill. But there is still a strong red hidden here. Also austin is way more blue. Our worst libs down here cant touch the literal cancer there.
>>
>>130229857
My man, I wish Mexico had been entirely annexed together with Texas, that way at least I wouldn't be stuck in this shit third world country
>>
I knew someone from Fortworth that said people openly called blacks niggers
>>
>>130230348
In middle and highschool as well mind you
>>
>>130230037
seems that I accidently summoned that "US demographics obsessed" kraut
>>
>>130230253
exactly, the first texan president is the guy who expanded the welfare state and signed the Hart-Cellar Act.

and the other president they gave us, George Bush.

like i said, i wouldn't care if these guys didn't have major influence on the GOP. but as long as they have major influence i have to fight the cuckservatism.
>>
Native Texan Felon I can vote I can own a 1850 Colt Army Revolver from the streets of Abilene to defend my home just like in 1850.
>>
>>130217086
>what's rational source for such patriotism?
>flag

Really makes you think.
>>
>>130230581
Good luck getting anything none black powder buddy... Also do you have to prove you hunt with it?
>>
>>130230081
I'm not sure this projection still applies with the shrinking minority births.
>>130230203
Our births are still 90% white. Migrant background is a really broad term that even applies to German returnees.
>>
>>130214216
God Blessed Texas. It's in a song desu.
>>
>>130230397
I'm not obsessed, just hobbyless.
>>
>>130229750
it's a real issue. I'm too white washed for my family and too brown for the whites. As I write this I pass a group of people riding horses on the Interstate
>>
>>130225652
>>130229575
Don't forget the Garland Draw Mouhammend terrorist getting offed before he could start any shit.

Protected the 1st amendment AND killed terrorists at the same time.
>>
>>130215812
BINGO

Everyone else has lost their spirit.
>>
File: IMG_0662.png (35KB, 802x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.png
35KB, 802x810px
>>130215812
Texas history was everyone's favorite class cause the whole time you were just talking about fighting Indians and mexishits.
>>
>>130230690

Yes, I should have realised and it should have died right there.

I spent a fucking hour here instead.
>>
>>130230908
plenty of texans look like the californian you just posted
>>
>>130217086
You're a fucking retard if you think time matters.
It is our home. The rest of you faggots have forgotten that your homes matter.
>>
File: 1492318121342.jpg (1MB, 1600x1287px) Image search: [Google]
1492318121342.jpg
1MB, 1600x1287px
>>130214216
>Is Texas' superiority meme?
Completely.
DFW is a diverse shithole and Houston is being conquered by the niggers. Austin has fallen to California shitlibs and the boarder counties may as well be under Mexican sovereignty.

Texans who think otherwise are being willfully ignorant and are stuck in the past.
>>
>>130217086
Because freedom and self determination are such good ideas that societies governed by these principles accomplished more in 200 years than the old world did in 2000.

NASA is in Texas.
>>
>>130229197
I'm on my way to Lubbock right now. It's my summer hideout as it's close to Colorado and NM. Gonna do some camping in NM this weekend.
>>
>>130231182
The men who founded this nation and gave you those principals you so admire wanted it to be a white country. The first Naturalization Act of 1790 said US citizenship was to be for "free white persons of good moral character."

This bullshit that the founders wanted a melting pot is a liberal/cuckservative lie. You'll be singing a different tune once Julian Castro becomes Governor and fills your white suburb with negroes and indios.
>>
>>130230800
So you look like an Persian?
>>
>>130228476
What?

I worked in the oilfields and have been all over Midland TX for work. This isnt true at all, at least not in contemporary times.
>>
File: salzburg-10.jpg (749KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
salzburg-10.jpg
749KB, 1000x667px
>>130231030
Time does matter. The more generations a people's occupy a land the more attached they get to it, and the more they change their environment to suit them.
>>
File: IMG_0463.jpg (980KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
980KB, 2592x1936px
>>130217086
I came from the people who built It, we were given a league of land by the Mexicans in 1826
>>
>>130219429
Remember Goliad
>>
>>130228274
source
>>
>>130214216
Because Texas is an awesome place to live, apart from the jews, Yankees and Cali faggots, it's a really good place to raise a family.
>>
>>130231435
When I was younger I'd get it all the time but I don't have any stereotypical defining features. It's more of a personality thing I get. I do have same Spanish in me from my dad's mother side.
>>
>>130231524
Not when it comes to be nationalist.
>>
>>130230717
90%? I cited a source for my numbers; let's see yours.

One-third of French births are to non-whites, and the UK is slated to have a non-white Briton majority by 2060. You really expect me to believe Germany's demographic situation is that different?
>>
>>130231364
>This bullshit that the founders wanted a melting pot is a liberal/cuckservative lie. You'll be singing a different tune once Julian Castro becomes Governor and fills your white suburb with negroes and indios.

Nice strawman of shit i didn't say, faggot.
>>
>>130214216
Because as a black man living in The Hague(The Netherlands),Texas is very awesome with almost everything.And I really like Houston(and it's interesting history with blacks/Hispanic/Native Americans,the city itself)

>tfw buying houses in Houston alone is cheaper than in my own city!!!
>>
>>130227360
Well then, have fun fucking your cousin you slack jawed faggot. Funny thing is that I'm probably replying to a fucking neck beard with a set of genes that would make a crack whore take a pass. You go ahead and keep that shit in whatever queerville you call home.
>>
>>130231438

>>130231438
Seminole Brownfield Lamesa Ackerly Minnonites everywhere speak Spanish German English
>>
>>130215812
>>130230908
i kind of thought all the time spend on texas history was pointless, we only had one class in grade school about world history. But history nerds usually would be the only people who knew anything about world politics or history anyways. I just wish we had better math/computer science classes.
>>
File: 1494908756347.png (400KB, 646x704px) Image search: [Google]
1494908756347.png
400KB, 646x704px
Because Texans have to pretend they have pride, otherwise they're all liable to commit suicide when facing the fact they are a shithole that's not even majority white
Think of it like how the Anglos invent shit memes or always yeah but whenever another poster points out how cuckd they are
Facing reality would break them
>>
>>130231821
Where do you think nationalist values stem from? It's the human desire to defend ones home that paved way to the nationalist values you cherish.
Biology is the root, culture is the flower.
>>
>>130231438
i didn't mean the town midland, i meant the middle of the land in texas, like the small towns
>>
>>130214216
>Gun laws are more restrictive than in AZ, AK, ID, UT
Forgot to add Florida you fuck
Texas is #7 in the big 7, that doesn't mean Florida and Wyoming suddenly become nohunz
>>
>>130214216
but they have BBQ
>>
>>130221945
I knew quite a few actual tejanos who still are ranchers and can trace their name back to old Spain
>>
>>130228367
I love west Texas too
t. From San Angelo
>>
>>130232340
Like Filemon Vela?

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/06/06/texas-democratic-congressman-tells-trump-shove-it/
>>
File: 74313.jpg (1MB, 1181x787px) Image search: [Google]
74313.jpg
1MB, 1181x787px
>>130214216
don't mess with texas!
>>
>>130232166
Nationalism is created by blood spilled on soil. A will to carry on the torch of our heroes. Time is unnecessary. Only great men.
>>
File: 1472959926454.jpg (603KB, 1377x574px) Image search: [Google]
1472959926454.jpg
603KB, 1377x574px
>>130214710
>But the rural areas are what makes us king.
More than half of your rural areas are spic you delusional shitty bbq eating, Alamo losing, Bonnie blue stealing, spic fucking, nigger loving, shit beer drinking, desert fuck
Your ONLY redeeming quality is that you know chili does not have beans
>>
>>130214216

Remember the Alamo?

Yeah that's Texas today.
>>
File: texan pepe.jpg (512KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
texan pepe.jpg
512KB, 2000x1333px
>>130214216
t. jelly californian
>>
>>130227999
>be me
>white Texan
>spend entire life in Texas
>go on 4chan
>LARP as a fucking Nazi
Huh.

I'd like Texas if we got rid of most of the fucking Mexicans already, and go back to oppressing the blacks.
>>
>>130221320
Yes, they are that retarded
>>
>>130232521
Saying time isn't necessary is like saying physical matter isn't necessary. You just sound like an idiot.
>>
>>130221945
>Tejanos
tejanios are not white most of them are mongrel/mestizos but more caucasians than mexicans
>>
File: IMG_0080.jpg (58KB, 601x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0080.jpg
58KB, 601x300px
>>130232635
>my county almost completely white on the 2nd map
>>
>>130232766
Yeah, let's start splitting hairs.
I've got nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>130232635
Yeah, it's going down the shitter like the rest of the west. The spirit of Texas lives on, but as long as the rest of western civilization continue to decay, so will Texas.
>>
>>130232521
And the majority of modern Texans aren't even descended from those men. And that will decrease as you guys welcome more Mexicans, Vietnamese, and other assortments in.

Because even though you say you care about lineage, you really don't. Anyone can be Texan as long as they own guns, eat Korean BBQ tacos and support low taxes or whatever. Cheap identity.

Austrian is clearly defined. Millions of Mexicans moved to Austria, they'd never be Austrian. But they can easily join you because of fucking food.
>>
>>130215979
By being Carolina, Louisiana, or Tennessee
You are literally lowest on the totem pole
>>
because texas is deep south
>>
>>130231736
>>130214216
I work the largest energy firm in NA. Regulations getting cut, source planning a project now Gaines county 25,000 bpd by 2025 50,000 by 2040 need a job keep an eye on that area. Kline shale plays are being made, with plasma pulse tech. Going to get those H&P rigs off I20 to go poke some hole and make it squirt
>>
>>130214216
Texas history is drilled into every student from elementary school onwards and unlike everywhere else in the western world their history isn't treated as a series of white atrocities that everyone must feel ashamed for. The ultra patriotism of Texas, as annoying as it can sometimes be was the norm for all western societies, especially European ones, not that long ago.
>>
Because it's filled with LARPing dipshits. Can't wait until it turns blue and they eat their own shit.
>>
>>130232888
And to add to that, I really wouldn't care about what goes on in your state if you didn't have major influence over the national GOP. You could support diversity all you liked and bring in as many mestizos as you wanted. But as long as you guys have major influence, I'm going to fight the cuckservatism you guys push. It's not even civic nationalism, because at least those guys seem to care somewhat about immigration and the old stock Americans. You just think anyone can move here, replace the old stock Americans, and we'll be just fine. But that's not true. Look at what has happened to Nevada, Colorado, California. All once conservative states, now they aren't. Arizona could probably go in a couple cycles. And all because we felt anyone could come here, assimilate, and be like us because of FOOD and GUNS. Well, that's just not true.
>>
>>130233096
They already have, watch a 49ers cowboys game and look at the stands, they get btfo in their own damn stadium
>>
>>130214216
Minimum Yankee Carpetbaggery
>>
>>130214216
Put it this way OP, Texas superiority isn't a meme, but Texas isn't immune to decay either. In fact, its Achilles heal is both its proximity to Mexico and the massive anusload of immigrants from Cuckifornia and beyond coming in.
>>
File: 1474242416553.jpg (307KB, 547x656px) Image search: [Google]
1474242416553.jpg
307KB, 547x656px
>>130233301
That's what I mean man. I'm from CO so we aren't that much better off. But I went down to DFW for the first time in a long time and I was shocked.
>>
Who /817/ here.

Reminder that Texas is not the only state that could survive as it's own country. However, it is the only state that could THRIVE as a country.
>>
>>130233435
Good God, these guys have practically tripled their population in 27 years.
>>
>>130217804
Unless it's early summer, then wait 6.
>>
>>130232079
Lamesa is a spic infested shithole ghetto. Gtfo.
>>
>>130214216
Texan raised in DFW, mom was from Fredericksburg dad was from Longview

It's very multicultural in the cities and suburbs. It's by no means perfect, but all the people i've ever met have pride in the state, despite their race.

whether its the cowboy meme, oil, confederacy, guns, hunting, bass fishing, military, or the tech boom. probably because of all the Texas history we're forced to learn.

either way, i think Texas is the best representation of America in a single state. ie loud, obnoxious, patriotic, proud, strong. But of course i'm biased, and the non-Texans will tell you the opposite.
>>
File: 1489694188996.jpg (437KB, 1470x632px) Image search: [Google]
1489694188996.jpg
437KB, 1470x632px
>>130233630
Boomers let the problem get way out of control in the 90s.
Not a single generation of Americans did this to their children, but the boomers didn't give a fuck. I hope that $5 an hour labor was worth dismantling the worlds greatest superpower for.
>>
>>130214216
Texas will be a goner within a decade. Too many beaners slipping in. Same goes for all the south west really. Unless trump pulls another miracle I honestly wouldn't be surprised if both Texas and Arizona go blue next election.

We have enertred a political race war, and those two states are losing hard and fast.
>>
>>130232315
Yeah but Florida is a spic infested shithole, and I mean real third world, barbarian FOB spics, not like the more assimilated Tejanos of Texas. Miami makes El Paso look like Nebraska by comparison.
>>
>>130230714
>>130214216
Make your own, powder and caps, lead is easy enough and no you do not State statute states it is not a firearm being antique and does not use Rim and center fire ammo besides I live in the boonies off the Brazos.
>>
>>130216158
>I used to think the alamo was cool, but then, when you think about it, it just shows how retarded Texans are.

ya, dying for your country is stupid. fuck off nigger
>>
File: 1497656357399m.jpg (61KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
1497656357399m.jpg
61KB, 1024x663px
>>130233489
No it isn't cuck, Florida alone could do better than your state
>>
File: 1481654112229.jpg (37KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481654112229.jpg
37KB, 599x400px
>>130234073
Kek, this delusion
Your spics are far less "assimilated" than you niggers like to pretend
t. lived in Texas for 4 years
>>
>>130233826
Farmers are minnonites yes it is a shithole alot of land is owned and farmed by them in that area
>>
>>130234073

Anon is correct

you have seen nothing till you see wild island niggers on the loose
Haitians, Jamaicans, Dominicans, etc and none are afraid of losing their lives
>>
>>130230188
It worked well for the German people, maybe not for the kikes and their international banking cabal.
>>
>>130214216
Many mexicans in Texas are almost fucking nationalists. They hate nigs about as much as the white man. They also love some white culture and learn English.
>>
>>130234371
I lived in both South Florida (Miami) and West Texas (Midland) for a number of years.

Trust me when I say Florida spics are by far way worse than the spics in Texas. Both are still shit, but Florida literally has a fucking spic colony seated right at its tip and its already spread to Broward and Palm Beach, heading even further north.

At least the spics in Texas can speak fucking English. Yes thats how low the bar is set- Florida spics cant even do that. You went blue both in 2008 and 2012. Seriously get your fucking state together.
>>
>>130234203
A huge part of Florida's economy is importing/exporting shit though. That goes away if your not part of the US anymore.
Texas has a lot of domestic production of resources.
>>
>>130234203
This fiscal solvency map seems odd in that it doesn't seem to relate to race at all. In some ways it seems to be R vs D, but there are many outliers. Democrats obviously still seem to be way worse though, see the NE.
>>
>>130234911
As of 2010, 65.8% (14,740,304) of Texas residents age 5 and older spoke only English at home, while 29.2% (6,543,702) spoke Spanish, 0.75 percent (168,886) Vietnamese, and Chinese (which includes Cantonese and Mandarin) was spoken by 0.56% (122,921) of the population over the age of five.

Considering Texas is 37% spic, and 29% speak only Spanish at home, I'd say quite a bit of your spics don't know English. And if they can speak English, the fact that they are choosing not to represents a big problem. Great assimilation! True patriots!
>>
>>130215812
>Whites are activists there.

This. Every Saturday me and my friends go harass the people working at the Democratic Socialists of America office in Houston and then go to a bar. It is a weekly ritual. The average Joe is VERY politically active here.
>>
File: texas_balls_snowflake_ornament.jpg (17KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
texas_balls_snowflake_ornament.jpg
17KB, 460x460px
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.