[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the class/race beginning in Britain?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: uk class war.jpg (148KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
uk class war.jpg
148KB, 962x642px
Is the class/race beginning in Britain?
>>
An organized class war movement springing up this quickly reeks of shady business.
>>
File: ser2.jpg (69KB, 1000x829px) Image search: [Google]
ser2.jpg
69KB, 1000x829px
>>130212100
>class war
Fuck off will never happen. Do you think the elites would allow something that petty? Class a poor people thing.
>>
>>130213039
It's only class war when the poor fight back.
I suppose the rich think of themselves as transcending class, like the pompous delusional bourgeoisie they are.
DOTR can't come soon enough.
>>
File: uk class war race war.jpg (190KB, 962x641px) Image search: [Google]
uk class war race war.jpg
190KB, 962x641px
>>130213039
Bro look up what happened in Kensington today
>>
>pompous delusional bourgeoisie
you sound like a communist. If you are unironically communist then go fuck yourself
>>
>>130214164
Kill yourself, Young Republifat sucker of old man dick.
>>
>>130214363
fucking hell. i hope for your sake that you are just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>130212100
Watch and learn. This is the left's test run for trying to flip the nativists before starting their insurrection proper.

It's a vital coinflip before deciding on their revolutionary contingency planning. It has a chance of racializing their limousine liberal allies, but it also the chance of destabilizing the fast-growing Pro-White movement.

I think England will happily go the way of class war rather than take on the fight for their indigenous rock. America will be a pretty highstakes version of this on steroids very soon.
>>
>>130212100
SWP shipped in a bunch of protesters. As usual, nothing will come of it.
>>
>>130212100
Reminder that Heinlein was right and this is the logical result of universal democracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBxgrr0wL8M
>>
>>130212100
Beginning? Poor people have always suffered. They always will. It's not class war or rich vs poor. It's a war of right vs wrong. And of greed, plain and simple greed. Wealth buys you probability and survival. The probability that you will live in a better place, with access to better healthcare and a safe environment to raise your kids.
>>
>>130213441
class war for what? free shit
oh god
>>
>>130213468
Traditional British society is based on social class.

What you're witnessing is uppity 3rd world mud people mad that their massively subsidised/free shit was burned down, probably because some Muslim was cooking on an open fire in the middle of his room at 2am due to some Ramadan ritual from back home.
Then because the hallways were rammed with rubbish, because niggers and pakis throw their shit in the hallways like they do back home, and because all the fire doors were intentionally broken/propped open, the fire spread.

But we're told it was a malfunctioning fridge.
Yeah, sure.

And of of course whitey is to blamez for all this and now whitey has to cough up more gibz.
>>
>>130213468
lel, he would've been suckin on a .45 if he tried that on me.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.