[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weimar republic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Redpill me on the Weimar republic. Why was it that bad on an economic level?
>>
>>130210081
Show me your flag and I'll.
>>
>>130210537
Alright.
>>
>>130210865
right.
now here is the deal.
weimar republic had the retarded idea of printing more money to make money. however it doesn work that way.
lets say that you have 10 dollars in your country. each dollar is, lets say worth exactly 1 euro.
if you were to print 10 more dollars, contrary to the popular belief, you would not have 20 euros worth of money. you would still have 10 euros, but now, a dollar in your country would worth 0.5 euros.
weimar republic spammed this instead of properly following economic principles, so their economy went to shit, rightfully so.
>>
>>130211289
Ok, but what about employment politics? They had 7 millions unemployed in 1933.
>>
>>130213659
economic crisis brings unemployment at its wake.
if the employers don't have the money to hire people and create jobs, they wont.
therefore bad economy causes unemployment, and unemployment ruins the economy more.
it is a self feeding circle.
Weimar republic, at the time, was too busy sending all its money to pay its debts it still had from WW1, so the little profit the country was making was going out of the country. that played its role in unemployment as well.
the only way to break out of this was to do something drastic. Weimar republic lacked the courage and the political power to do so. It took a dictator to save the economy from its ruins.
>>
>>130211289
>>130213659
>>130214305
There's a famous picture of a some German lady using fat-stacks of Marks as tinder/fire maker.
>>
>>130214605
can you post it?
>>
>>130214747
>>
>>130214884
man, no wonder they voted for NSDAP
>>
>>130214884
>when you run of money, so you start putting Jews in the oven to get heat
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.