[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Catholic priest - AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 482
Thread images: 39

File: james2.jpg (51KB, 420x550px) Image search: [Google]
james2.jpg
51KB, 420x550px
Actual Catholic priest here - AMA

I came on here last month and a great discussion ensued. I have a couple of hours today without appointments, so here I am.

> I won't answer any questions that identify myself. I am in the Western US and that's specific enough.

> Been lurking /pol for some time. A lot of the ideas here match my own.

True, non-cucked Catholicism is the only hope for the world. Neo-liberal globalism is a slow march towards annihilation. Islam is a cultural and intellectual virus. (((Critical theory))) and its consequences are destroying our institutions from the inside out. Only the great Western perennial philosophical system and revealed Christian truth can bring us safely through the clash of civilizations and ensure freedom from totalitarianism in all its forms.
>>
> How a shadowy group got Pope Francis elected:
http://remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/2610-the-gall-of-the-st-gallen-mafia
>>
>>130207899
When is the Pope going to apologize for putting out the Eternal Flame of Vesta?

You people are just religious extremists that have been tamed. Given the chance, you'd holocaust us all. Just like your predecessors did.
>>
> Info on the "100 years" God granted the Devil to wreak havoc on the Church

http://www.stjosephschurch.net/leoxiii.htm
>>
>>130208165
Are you referring to the Roman gods? In the 4th century Romans began converting en masse to the Catholic Church. There was no slaughter. The only people who killed the vestal virgins were other pagan Romans.
>>
>>130208420
Oh look, a Catholic priest who lies. Shocking.
>>
File: 1495891852319.png (841KB, 922x920px) Image search: [Google]
1495891852319.png
841KB, 922x920px
>>130207899

What is your opinion on pic related.
>>
>>130208543
It's true. If a vestal virgin was intimate with a man they were sealed up with the man without food and water to die.
>>
>>130208593
I believe that Pope Francis is a scourge on the Church for our sins. While I pray for his conversion, it is difficult watching him - almost everyday it seems - do great damage to the Church.
>>
>>130208593
It's apparent from this post >>130208107
>>
Every time the people have God have abandoned the faith - even ancient Israel - they were always punished. I believe that is what is happening today. And the influx of muslims into Europe is exactly what it always was seen as - the scourge of God as well. Since Europe has nearly lost its faith, this is happening again.
>>
>>130208791
That's right. There have been forces in the Church which have sought to dismantle the True Faith of Christ. Pope St. Pius X realized this over 100 years ago and sought to protect the Church from these heretics. They went underground and did not emerge again until the Second Vatican Council and its aftermath.
>>
>>130208620
Why do religious extremists think the only defense they need is to point to someone that they imagine is even worse than them?

It's bizarre that moral absolutists first trick is moral relativism.

And big fucking surprise that every generation you people have a new target to persecute and oppress while playing the victim.

The Pope is richest fucking person in the entire world and he begs for charity while living in a literal palace-nation.

Hypocrisy never dies, it just pretends to ask for foregiveness.
>>
>>130209172
That's an old canard... the whole "the pope is rich" thing. None of that stuff really belongs to him. And he doesn't use it for his own personal pleasure. He carries out a job. And when he dies the next pope uses it. We don't count the white house as part of the net worth of the president do we? Of course not. Because it is not really his.
>>
>>130207899
What is your opinion regarding The Second Vatican Council?

If Satan himself wrote a plan for the destruction of the Catholic Church, it would not be more efficacious than what Vatican II has done. This wretched Council has destroyed everything dear to us, and has brought Catholics and the world at large into the darkness of ignorance and into a putrid state of morality.

I suspect the jews are the ones to blame for the shameless state of the Church but I lack the evidence to do so
>>
>>130207899
Also what is your opinion regarding the Opus Dei?
To my knowledge they are the most conservative/right-wing faction within the Church.
>>
>>130209421
Good question. The fact is, Vatican II never really established any new doctrine. The only loose end it really tied up was to point out that the "consecration" of a bishop is in fact an ordination. Seems kind of obvious but that's what they did. Interestingly, if you read the documents themselves there's very little of controversy. It was how the bishops used the documents after. They put a lot of ambiguities into the texts that they could exploit later.
>>
>>130209421
Bump. Didn't some jew convert to Catholcism and then have a large influence on forming relations with Jews during the 2nd Vatican council.
>>
>>130207899
Bump
>>
>>130209365
The President isn't an aboslute monarch.

The President does not have the authority to dictate what the US Treasury does.

The President does not have the authority to order sell-offs of property.

The President can not invoke infallibility under any circumstance.

History is full of Popes who used the Vatican treasury as their own personal coinpurse.
>>
>>130209599
Well they're definitely not the most right-wing. I would say the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter would definitely be more conservative. Interestingly, I've met liberals within Opus Dei as well. The archbishop of LA is certainly not very conservative, and he's Opus Dei.
>>
File: 1494156712414.jpg (96KB, 423x451px) Image search: [Google]
1494156712414.jpg
96KB, 423x451px
>>130207899
Have you watched this yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=BWsgxCVYtAI
http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery (dot) com
>>
>>130209709
Interestingly - and (((they))) don't like to admit this and have made up all sorts of slanders about him, but the chief rabbi in Rome during WW2 had a vision of Christ and converted. He took the Christian name of "Eugene" (Pius XII's baptismal name).
>>
>>130209764
If you want to mention that there have been bad popes, I'm right there with you. I'd say we are currently enduring the worst of them all, really. However, Peter himself denied Christ. The Church will always survive, but the popes may be good or bad. The fact that the Church has survived such bad popes demonstrate that God has preserved it.
>>
>>130207899
I met with you on the last occasion as well. Had a pair of questions answered, mostly about antipope stuff and the likes.

The one question that kept unanswered is your take on arryanism. I remember in your last threads you answering about the meta concept of the trinity and so on but, what about this take?

I'm also curious as to why some versions of arryanism were very welcomed by the aristocracy of that time. I'm talking about roman emperors like Constancio and Valente but in general it kept being a thread among those in powers. For example, in Spania, most of the visigoth and suevi in power exhibit this as well.
>>
>>130209893
I'll definitely take a look.
>>
File: 001.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
>>130210149
>We're so right, we're even right when we're wrong!
>>
>>130207899
Do you think the Holocaust happened. If no, what did happen, and where did the Holocaust idea come from.
What are your thoughts on Jordan Peterson
Why should I participate in society when society hates me for being white and male
I have no desire to reproduce, and feel like dying everyday. How can I destroy the (((system))), or is this all necessary for Jesus to come back?
Are Catholic girls a meme
Why should I inflict existence upon an unborn child (by making a baby) when I despise existing
Are you a race realist, and if so, does that impact your life at all
Do u have feminine benis
I have great difficulty accepting the Catholic church because I was raised protestant. I left the protestant church because of my doubts, and have stayed away because they are cucked. Why should I accept the presuppositions of the Catholic Church?
Yeah, basically just why should I do anything when doing anything helps the (((system))), and killing myself speeds up demographic replacement
>>
Do you have any proof you're a real priest? If you were one I thought you'd know that Francis called trannies "a part of the global war on traditional marriage". He's the most liberal pope to have ever held the Chair of St Peter, but he's not a liberal.

On a side note, what's the best avenue into the clergy? It's something I've always liked the sound of. Is a degree necessary?
>>
>>130207899
Would you say a prayer for me? I wasn't raised Catholic so I don't know how it works exactly? Or should I be the one praying? Could you offer a passage that I can read to help find strength in uncertain times?
>>
>>130207899
If Christ is superior, then why does he let his religion die? True, man has been given free will. But that only means Christ cannot persuade others toward his light. Either Jesus doesn't care about the world, or is too inept to save his religion.
>>
>>130210303
Went to my first Latin Mass yesterday.
How can I learn more about the Mass?

Any guideposts you can point me towards as a future Catholic Educator?
>>
>>130210189
So the problem with Arianism (named after Arius, not Aryans) is that they believe that the Father created the Son, rather than that they are co-eternal. Arianism, like a lot of the Christological controversies and heresies of the early Church, served to undermine the divinity of Christ. People could not accept that Jesus was both completely God and completely Man, so they tended to diminish one for the sake of the other. Docetists denied his full humanity while Arians denied his full divinity.
>>
>>130207899
can I get proof?
either for you being a priest or for the existence of God, whichever is most convenient
>>
>>130207899
What would you say to someone who wants to be a part of the church but because I cannot believe in god I wont join simply as to not lie to people.
I don't know what it is but I grew up in an atheist family and because I had no religious upbringing the actual belief in god seems silly to me even though I like a lot of what the bible teaches. If you are indeed a catholic priest I would love to hear what you have to say on the matter.
Also would I even be welcome at a church if I was honest about this?
>>
>>130207899
Is Catholicism becoming mostly a Mexican and Philipino thing? How many white people under the age of say 50 are involved?
>>
>>130207899
TIME FOR CHURCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKYMgfjCd7E
>>
>>130210303
I think the holocaust happened, but it has probably been exaggerated for personal gains (muh 6 gorillion, etc). Of course, there were way worse genocides in the 20th century. The other day I was teaching a class with children and I was talking about this and this one kid said, "how come we always hear about the holocaust but not these other genocides?" I wanted to redpill him - and all of them - right there, but it probably would not have gone over well with my superiors. The seed is planted anyway.

I'm a big fan of Jordan Peterson. I've turned a few other priests on to him. I want to try his program and see if it's good. If so, I'll recommend it to my parishioners.

Christ has conquered the world. You have already died in baptism. You live now in the Resurrected Christ. Take heart!

Go to www.catholicmatch.com. They are not a meme.

I am definitely a race realist.

I'm not feminine.

I had my conversion in Protestantism. Read/prayed my way into Catholicism
>>
>>130210374
I really don't want to identify myself. I'll just mention that I have an MDiv, an MA in Theology, and an STB (Vatican degree, obtained in the US).

Francis is definitely a liberal, but in the quasi-commie South American way. They're not into the gender nonsense (yet).
>>
>>130207899
>Raised and baptised protestant in my youth
>Parents stopped going to church during adolescence
>Dropped religion altogether after that
>Fast forward 20 years
>'Discovered' the truth of Catholicism through Plato, Traditionalism, etc
>However: living together with gf for 10 years now
How do I into an uncucked church?

>bonus: gf not baptised at all
>>
>>130207899
k, I'll bite

what's your stake on papal infallibility?
>>
>>130210413
I will do you one better... I'll say a Mass for you.

If you don't know how to pray, ask the Holy Spirit to teach you. I recommend getting a good prayer book. I really recommend the Opus Dei published "Handbook of Prayers." It has a nice little plan for a spiritual life in it as well. Published by the Midwest Theological Forum.

And for uncertain times, I recommend the Psalms. I prayed Psalm 38 this morning as part of Matins. It's a good one. 37 too.
>>
>>130210436
Well here's the interesting thing: the faith is dying in Europe, as it did in the Middle East and Northern Africa. The same thing is happening to them that happened in the 7th century when the Muslim scourge began to spread. But the faith is growing throughout the world. We do know, however, that towards the end it will appear as if the Faith has been defeated. Perhaps we are approaching those times...
>>
>>130210491
Michael Davies wrote some good books on the Mass. He was a big Latin Mass defender as well.

I strongly recommend the texts published by the Midwest Theological Forum for high schools. I used one when I taught a high school class.
>>
>>130211498
>PSA: DON'T DRINK THIS GUY'S FUCKING KOOL-AID
>>
File: 1488854614352.jpg (102KB, 818x768px) Image search: [Google]
1488854614352.jpg
102KB, 818x768px
>>130207899

Fundamentalist Pentecostal Christian here. What is your opinion of Pope Francis, and if you were able how would you remove the corruption present in the modern Catholic Church?
>>
>>130209779
>Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter
I didn't know about them
What I do know is that Jesuits (at least in Latin America) are the ones who've been pushing marxism and supporting guerrilla groups during decades. To give you an example, in my country, Monseñor Romero has been the flagship since the 80's of a literal communist soviet-financed terrorist group, which is nowadays a political party.
What is the best way to fight the Jesuits? Supporting the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter?
>>
File: from_mama_with_love.jpg (100KB, 595x582px) Image search: [Google]
from_mama_with_love.jpg
100KB, 595x582px
>>130210149
Thanks for answering questions and helping us btfo the heretics, Father. Any advice for a new convert?
>>
>>130210551
I think Thomas Aquinas' Five Ways are really good. I highly recommend Peter Kreeft to all. He has formulated them very well in modern terms. In short, things can either be necessary or contingent (non-necesssary). Contingent beings require an explanation for their existence, but not necessary. Since the universe is contingent, it requires a necessary being to make it. I'm not doing it justice, but it is a really solid proof. Called the "proof from contingency." Just look up Aquinas Five Ways
>>
Bump...
>>
>>130210768
Where I am on the West Coast, it's VERY hispanic. I'm a huge "build the wall" guy, but I'd get in huge trouble for saying that. I do believe they should prosper, but I'd prefer to help Mexicans in Mexico than Mexicans in the US. I've never understood why we have to let people come here for them to be helped...
>>
>>130211498
https://michelduchaine.com/2013/05/12/re-writing-history-the-prophecy-of-john-of-jerusalem/

The most accurate prophecy on the demise of Western Civilization was expressed by a fellow Crusader, John of Jerusalem. He talks about 1) The New World 2) America 3) Climate Change 4) Post-Modernism 5) Muslim Migrations 6) 'Nerd Culture' 7) Moloch 8) Secret Societies, and much else, a THOUSAND years before such things were known. I would read this prophecy and spread it to those who care, because it contains insights in our era.
>>
>>130212079
That charity thing isn't your style, either, huh?
>>
>>130211322
I recommend a Latin Mass if it's near by. Otherwise, I think it is providential that in the very days where it can be hard to find good, authentic Catholicism we have the internet and greater access to books. I recommend some websites to keep you on track, even if you're in a so-so parish. www.wdtprs.com/blog is a good start. His links are good too.

Don't worry about the situation you are in now. If you sincerely ask God to be with you and ask him to lead you in the right way, he'll help you find a solution with the gf. If it's meant for you to be with her, then God will show you how you can tactfully start dating according to God's plan.
>>
>>130211337
Only operates when the pope makes Ex Cathedra statements. This is rarely done. As for the rest of the time, he can be wrong. But the CHURCH is officially infallible. In an official capacity (for example in official doctrinal statements, such as the ones made at Vatican One) we know that we have infallible truth.
>>
>>130212079
Is everything done in Spanish these days? Do they even bother with English at all?
>>
>>130211638
The facts speak for themselves. An open mind led me to the Catholic faith. It may do the same for you.
>>
>>130207899
Opinion on dubia? On potential amoris laetification of humane vitae?
>>
>>130207899
actual catholic priests are incredibly intelligent, you are not
press f to call bullshit
>>
>>130211670
I have come to the conclusion that there is no "earthly" way to overcome the problems. The Church will survive this dark time one way only. And that way is Christ. We must repent and believe in the Gospel. This is the solution to every single problem we have. Or, more specifically, it is the foundation for all solutions. And that goes for every problem that we often speak of on /pol
>>
>>130212623
>holds unpopular Catholic opinions
>complains that the Pope is the worst
>believes the Church is doing the wrong thing
>BUT MUH CHURCH IS PERFECT AND UNCHANGING AND NEVER WRONG

By your own standards, you're a bad person.
By the Church's own standards, the Church is a rotten organization.

But you expect people to just blindly obey it? Next you'll say it was god's plan for all those kids to be raped over and over again while the Pope sends their rapists to South America to evade prosecution.
>>
>>130211709
The thing about Jesuits, they are either really bad or really good. There are actually some very good, brave souls. The bishop in Oakland, CA is a great example. The FSSP is great. But there are lots of good orders. And, of course, diocesan priests such as myself.
>>
>>130207899
How do you explain that the MAJORITY of christians of the 1st and 2nd century would be classified as Gnostics?

Why do you follow the teachings of a liar (Paul)?
>>
>>130211790
Keep praying, keep reading, keep frequenting the sacraments. At least weekly Mass, and I recommend confession every month or so, more often if you are struggling with habitual sin. Remember: God is VERY patient with us and wants us to succeed. If you fail and you feel hopeless, this feeling is from the devil. To ask for faith, to ask for Grace - these are the prayers that God always answer, albeit in HIS way.
>>
>>130213070
Also a decent question that Catholics don't have the intellectual integrity to ever give a real answer to.
>>
>>130212907
Church is perfect inasmuch as its the body of Christ. It's imperfect inasmuch as its filled with sinners.
>>
>>130212489
Thank you for your reply. It's at least less harsh than I expected; i.e. must leave gf before even starting as catechumen.

>I think it is providential that in the very days where it can be hard to find good, authentic Catholicism we have the internet and greater access to books.
I 100% agree. I would not have known or be here considering conversion right now without the Internet. All the books, all the writings of the greatest church fathers are freely available, amazing.

Again, thank you for your answer.
>>
>>130212229
I'll definitely take a look at this. Thanks for posting this.
>>
File: 1486966999808.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1486966999808.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>130207899
Did you or did you not watch The Young Pope?
>>
>>130210968
Tank u father.
What is a good occupation for a non-priest? I thought about doing applied math and trying for medicine/law, but I just want to be free of this wretched debt-based economy, and participating in the economy means strengthening it, no?
Also, I am deathly afraid that I will get cheated on/divorced/despised, or that if it isn't my wife, any daughters I have will be coal burners, or sons who are failures. Why should I have kids/get married when the end of the world is coming?
I am also extremely mournful about my impending minority status, this country has decreed that my existence is a net negative to the world, and is taking steps to destroy and defame my ethnic heritage (British) Does the Catholic Church support demographic replacement? Do you?
How does Jesus' death and resurrection change my lived experience of this life.
>>
File: cmon son.jpg (16KB, 400x227px) Image search: [Google]
cmon son.jpg
16KB, 400x227px
>>130212907
>thinks it's demonstrates moral integrity to quit a 2000 year old religious system because one guy is fucking it up

wow
>>
>>130212397
Actually, I've gone to Mexico several times to build houses... And I've done a ton of ministry with hispanics here. I don't despise them. I just don't think it's the best way to help them by allowing them to pour through our borders, weaken our social system, fill our prisons and drag down our schools. Most of my ministry has been in heavily hispanic areas. I've done tons of gang funerals. It's really sad. But this is not the best way to serve them, IMO
>>
>>130213182
A person in your position could do a lot of good with the information that was just given to you.
>>
>>130212655
I've been in places that are probably 75% Spanish, 25% English. But it depends on where you are. I'm on the West Coast, so it can be very hispanic in areas.
>>
>>130213374
>implying there's just one bad Catholic
>>
>>130212700
I'm anxiously waiting for Cardinal Burke to act. I've met him a few times. He is one of the great saints of our age. And he is suffering greatly. I have a good friend who is a good friend of his. I believe that Cardinal Burke is scared of schism. But it may happen anyway. Especially if the rumors are true that the pope is considering bringing a hatchet to humanae vitae
>>
>>130207899
Is there any hope for the upper echelons of the Catholic Church? I've heard many times that high ranked clergy is very corrupt.

Do you support celibacy or would it be better if the Church abandoned it?

Why are so many Catholics in the US. Democrat leaning?

If you are a race realist, how can you follow and teach a religion that's universalist?

Can (Western) Europe be saved?
>>
>>130207899
How many children have you fondled? On that note, do you know anyone who has? Why is there so much kiddie diddling in the catholic church?
>>
>>130213610
>implying every other Catholic has to be perfect in order for one person to be Catholic
>>
>>130213377
Serious question this time.

Did you enjoy your voluntourism? How much cheaper was it than a regular vacation?
>>
>>130212827
I went to a top ranked non-Catholic university. I was smart enough to get into that... of course, it was a pretty cucked place. Anyway, I don't need to defend my intellect (what I have is a gift from God... a gift I fumble with more often than not). But I think one should place importance on ideas, not who says them or how they're said.
>>
Hey I'm glad you're back, I don't have time to be on here right now but last time was awesome. Thank you for the websites that you recommended, I shared the links with my extended family and they are liking it too. I hope you come back again, I'd love to hear more from you.
>>
>>130213811
You sure like ludicrous extremes. There are values between zero and one.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>130213849
I AM HERE TO REMIND YOU

CHRISTIANITY IS ASIAN MASCULINITY

END WMAF
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 871x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 871x544px
>>130213886
And CHRISTIANITY IS ASIAN MASCULINITY
>>
>>130212907
You must distinguish between the Church, the unstained Bride of Christ, and it's members, who are sinful.

One should follow the FAITH, not the fallible statements of leaders. For example, I vigorously oppose all the pope has said regarding European migration. But he's not speaking ex cathedra. These things we are free to disagree with.

Don't forget that Christ's own apostles abandoned him in his time of need. This is how the Church started. I'm sure in the end it may appear like that again.
>>
>>130207899
'Sup father. Please do what you can to not just encourage traditionalism but learned homilies. Homilies are the part where you can learn something you didn't know before.

Also, what's the deal with demonic possession?
>>
>>130213833
Shut up you heretix

ONLY ASIANS ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS

CHRISTIAN IS NOW ASIAN MASCULINITY
>>
File: 668468468468165.jpg (101KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
668468468468165.jpg
101KB, 480x721px
>>130207899
How do I stop masturbating?
>>
>>130207899
Explain this:
http://www.vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html

>But the plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator. In the first place amongst these there are the Muslims, who, professing to hold the faith of Abraham, along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind.
>>
>>130214086
>Believe what we believe!
>But ignore what we do!
>>
>>130213647
>humanae vitae
I understand that opposition to abortion. I share it myself, but why do the catholic churhc opposes other birth control methods apart from the "natural" ones.
>>
>>130212981
Lets say you're President and you want to be a good catholic, but the catholic church in your country is full of marxists, who hate you for not being a marxist like them. How do you fight this? Invite other orders from abroad?
>>
>>130207899
Read this thread and your answers with much interest. Thank you.
>>
>>130213070
Well, obviously I don't believe Paul is a liar. And Gnosticism didn't really emerge as a major force until later, especially when Christianity came into greater contact with more eastern cultures. Donatism also made up a huge portion of the Church. But the orthodox faith of the apostles has survived.
>>
>>130214086
There is only one Bride of CHRIST

SHE is consistent of asians

not WJITES or Blacks

Only asians

This is why we demand to purge WMAF

We demand the end of the goyim whitey

We are the gentiles of PAUL

we are of the Apostles

You are of satan
>>
Afternoon, Father.

I became a monarchist after coming to Traditional Catholicism, and I love it.

What is your opinion on fascism?
>>
File: 1310485591942.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
1310485591942.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>130213886
>not understanding opponents argument
>just because there are bad catholics doesn't make Catholicism bad
>struggling to find as group over 1billion people that doesn't have bad apples in it

You made stupid points.
>>
>>130214286
Christianity is Asian masculinity
>>
>>130214264
You are gnostic

The only true christians are asians
>>
>>130213214
I'll catch up on it soon. I watched a little but it was late and I fell asleep. I'm watching walking dead right now

> ib4 "you're a priest! You can't watch TV/things like that!

It's not a near occasion of sin for me, so it's all good.
>>
>>130214312
It's mostly bad apples and the leaders are a supermajority of bad apples.

You are looking for the good apples to polish and sell and asking the world to ignore that the whole crate reeks of rot.
>>
>>130213811
But 99% of Catholics are garbage and deserve to be killed though.
>>
>>130214312
Christianity is Asian masculinity

Whites CANNOT be christian
>>
>>130214264
You're an idiot. An absolute idiot. John wrote 1 John to the gnostics, you twit.

If you knew anything about the bible, you'd know that the early gnostics were with the disciples, and then departed from them, demonstrating that they were never of the disciples.

You papists really don't know anything about God, Jesus, or the bible, only your own vapid and evil traditions.
>>
>>130214436
Shut up you gnostic heretic

You are of Babylon

THE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH ARE ASIANS
>>
>>130214086
Your church is the Whore of Babylon, not the Bride of Christ.

All of your rites, rituals and traditions come from Babylon.
>>
>>130214465
Christianity is asian masculinity

JESUS was asian
>>
>>130214517
Nobody should want to be the true Catholic church, as she is the Harlot of Babylon.
>>
>>130214533
Protestantism is Babylon like WHITET

Xontradict early Christians

WHO ARE ALL ASIAN
>>
>>130214560
Whites and Asians descend from Japeth.

Semites, including Jesus, descend from Shem.

Christians are no longer male or female, rich or poor, free or slave, Jew or Gentile, but new creations in Christ Jesus.

Which you would know if you had interests other than shitposting.
>>
>>130214583
Protestantism is stupid

End sola Fide

None of the church fathers believe it
>>
>>130214335
I don't even know what that means
>>
File: an hero.png (246KB, 860x617px) Image search: [Google]
an hero.png
246KB, 860x617px
How many kids have you forced to suck you off , you sick fuck...
>>
>>130213221
I know that if I were to have had a family, I probably would have joined up with homeschooling families. I know there's the whole meme about homeschoolers, but there are some great families out there. And I know a ton of them and they're generally well adjusted if they do it right (in particular, if they socialize with other families). My experience is that they seem really healthy and their kids grow up to be fine young men and women.

I do NOT support demographic replacement. The undeniable truth is that white Europeans have been the source of civilization and advancement. I'm all about helping other cultures do that - in their own countries, primarily (though not entirely). Then everyone can benefit without reducing the single most civilizing force in the world to ruin.
>>
>>130214692
Asians are the true CATHOLICS

The rest are hereticd

Protestants are heretics
>>
>>130207899
have you have had some sexy time with local youth yet?
>>
>>130214697
Christianity is only for asian
>>
>>130214695
Oh, it's the demon possessed Malaysian shitposter schizo with autism.

Have not missed you one bit.
>>
>>130214753
You are a loser

Only Asians can be true priests
>>
>>130214436
What will be your last words on the day of the rope when we kill all christcucks as the traitors they are?
>>
>>130214798
End wmaf
>>
>>130214753
The reason papists do not have families is so that their estates revert to the Whore of Babylon.
>>
>>130214847
Deal with it

Show me a cjuRch father who solanfide

Go on
>>
>>130214925
Go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>130214920
Protestants are part of the whore

IRENAEUS who is asian told us
>>
>>130214969
None of the church fathers solanfide

That is fact

Deal with t
>>
>>130214753
Explain this: >>130214176

Then explain why Catholics should not all be killed as traitors.
>>
>>130207899
DEUS VULT
>>
>>130215059
Protestants must be killed

Whites must die
>>
if you really are a priest, you are one of worst I ever heard.
Quit being a catholic faggot, you do more harm than good
>>
>>130213664
I think there is hope. I mentioned Cardinal Burke before. I believe that he is the St. Charles Borromeo of our time. St. Charles fought similar corruption.

Here's the thing people forget: if we got rid of celibacy for priests, we would likely retain it for bishops (like the orthodox). I believe this would create an even greater concentration of homosexuals in power then there already are. It would be bad. Plus, a bunch of hacks would want to be priests. It would be a disaster.

A lot are Catholics in name only. If you look at Mass-going Catholics, they're way more republican.

I don't believe a race's intelligence increases their dignity. All people have equal dignity in the eyes of God. It's sort of like the story of Lazarus and the rich man. The rich man had more, but because of how he was, we was actually much less.

Europe will be saved by a return to Christ. Nothing else can secure this.
>>
>>130214803
Are you that fucking southern chink from Anticom
>>
>>130207899
What's the deal with the Order of Malta? Are they really a tool of the NWO?
>>
>>130215111
DEUS VULT is asian

Not white

Fuck off
>>
>>130213793
I've fondled exactly zero. I know a priest who was accused falsely and one who was accussed rightly. Neither is in ministry anymore.
>>
>>130215168
We are christian

We are asian masculinity

From reddit
>>
>>130214457
>>130214449
>>130214437
I don't know how to respond to this mess, so here's a (you) for all of you and a free gif
>>
>>130215160
KYS moron
>>
>>130207899
Have you ever fucked a kid.
>>
>>130207899
>non cucked Catholicism

Hahahahahahahahaa
no.

Jesus was making a pun when he was talking to peter.
Also, communion is symbolic, same for baptisms.
>>
File: 488486484645.jpg (6KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
488486484645.jpg
6KB, 268x188px
>>130209764
>Comparing The Pope to Trump
>Saying Pope has more power and equity
This doesn't have to do with the church, does it?
>>
>>130215256
Christianity is asian masculinity
>>
>>130207899

you catholics created the cancer called islam, just like you retards created al qaeda and isis. just check close relatives of muhammad. you fucking needed an opposition and you gave birth to islam
>>
>>130213822
When I went down I was serving as a chaperone. It wasn't a vacation. So it didn't cost me anything. It was enjoyable though. I went with a high school group and it was a good experience for them.
>>
>>130207899
How do you feel that you will die the second death for worshiping your idols in your pagan cult? I wish we would outlaw Catholicism, it's a poison
>>
>>130215249
Go OO hell liar

God said you fondled millions with your lies

End WMAF

Only Asians can be priest
>>
>>130213849
Thanks buddy. God bless you. I'll come on again sometime. I think for next time I'll compile a bunch of links, books, etc to post
>>
>>130215454
Protestantism is gnosticism
>>
>>130215490
Die

OMLY asians allowed
>>
>>130215383
Which is hilarious to me because Pagans look down on that shit as being feminine. IE Sermon on the Mount

But then, there was the inquisition and reconquista and crusades that defended Europe and turned it into a super power, so there's that. Not sure where this asia thing come from
>>
>>130207899
What do I have to do to convert?
>>
>>130215532
I'm not a Protestant I'm a bible believer
>>
>>130215249
To be honest, father, I think one of the most important things that the Church should do is not hide rightly or wrongly molesters away, but put them into the local legal process to be tried according to the law.

Exonerate the good ones. Make sure the public sees the bad ones are being taken care of. The Church has lost trust when it comes to managing this.
>>
>>130215582
Now asians claim christianity as masculinity

Nothinf you can do

>t. Eurasian tiger
>>
>>130207899
Why should I bother with your roman coopted Jew god when I have the spirits of my ancestors watching over me
>>
>>130215490

What do you think about the papal crackdown on conservative religious orders?
>>
>>130215615
Sola Scripfure is moron
>>
>>130207899
If uncucked following the 10
>>
>>130215645
EXPELL the whites
>>
>>130215407
>you catholics created the cancer called islam,

Muslims are schismatics and heretics
>>
>>130214097
I think two things we can do to really help Catholics would be better homilies and better music. Preaching is one of my favorite parts of ministry.

I know a couple of exorcists. One of them wrote an amazing book about it. I strongly recommend it (but AVOID the stupid movie that was supposedly based on the book (it's not) ). It's called The Rite. Possession is definitely real. I've only encountered one situation where I'm sure there was something supernatural going on. But a bunch of other times where it may have had another explanation.
>>
>>130207899
how skilled at Latin are you required to be to become a proper priest? I studied Latin for a few years and I can read it pretty well but suck at writing. Just interested. Also, who would you like to see become the next pope if it was entirely up to you?
>>
>>130215768
Here is one

Stop appropriating asian culture

Christianity is asian
>>
>>130215249
>Falsely
Why is there so much molesting though?
>>
>>130214174
Frequent confession. Stay away from pornography (obviously) and also television, etc that's very sexual in nature. Go easy on yourself. I tell people this in confession all the time "God is patient with you. Be patient with yourself." Don't give up and don't get discouraged. You will be free.
>>
>>130215861
How about you learn CHINESE OR JAPANESE
>>
>>130207899
First of all, thanks for being here. I have felt an emotional or spiritual pull to Christianity but I have a hard time accepting certain aspects of the Christian story.

What the heck do I do about
1. Adam and Eve being the first humans 6k years ago (and the fact that the Gospel of Luke traces Jesus's genealogy back to Adam) &
2. The flood, which killed virtually all humans and landborne animals in 2034 BC?

How can one be a Christian without believing these things happened? These things seem to be
A. Integral parts of the Bible story, i.e. God's revelation to man &
B. Clearly untrue.
>>
>>130215940
Christianity is Asian

Fuck off
>>
>>130215992
Adam and Eve are asians

Not white

Not black
>>
>>130207899
Roman Catholic or Orthodox Catholic? If Roman Catholic:

How many children have you raped?

Why does the Roman Catholic Church hide child rapists, even though Christ says to kill them on the spot?
>>
>>130215768
why are there so many pedos in vatican ?
>>
>>130216053
JESUS was also asian
>>
>>130216067
Orthodixy is also asian

Give it back to the chinese now
>>
Whore of Babylon
>>
>>130216083
Because they are all white men
>>
>>130214176
What Lumen Gentium is saying here really isn't new. Basically, it's saying that if a person is doing their best to pursue the truth, they CAN be saved (note it does not say "certainly will"). Otherwise, all of those who have never encountered Christianity or had a chance to investigate it would be automatically sent to Hell. If a muslim does their absolute best to pursue the truth and a moral life, then Christ can save him. I always say it's akin to holding on to the side of the boat rather than being in it. You can breathe, but it's not safe.
>>
>>130216067
The Byzantines wee chinese
>>
>>130215768
I haven't been to all that many different churches, but it seems the ones that draw a big enough congregation tend to offer a variety of musical options, from the traditional, to the hippy guitars, to having the children do it for the sake of involving the children.

I actually always thought the musical interludes based on some psalm or whatever were easier to remember and contemplate than the readings (fav. part is the readings unless the homily is based).
>>
>>130216180
That is proddie
>>
>>130208754
>it is difficult watching him - almost everyday it seems - do great damage to the Church.

The Catholic Church does great damage to the Church.
>>
>>130207899
don't say anything anti-jewish because it will compromise the Church

WW2 is a good lesson for the Church to shut up about the jews or at least poke them only slightly

Basically if catholics will say anything anti-jewish they're really destroying catholicism, because it compromises them in the eyes of the public
>>
>>130216209
And you are in hell
>>
>>130215940
Yo, answer my question dawg. Why do Catholics love muslimes?
>>
>>130207899
Athiest here. If I am wrong and God exists, can I achieve salvation if I am a good, honest person? Or am I lost just because I demand evidence to believe? St. Thomas is a saint after all, even though he did demand evidence.

Are people bad Catholics and sinners if they believe Pope Fagcis is a fucking piece of shit and traitor to his religion and the people he's supposed to guide?

Do you think the Christian Church should dump this faggot and disconnect from the Rome for as long as Fagcis is a Pope?

Should Catholics be good goys and accept immigrants because
>muh humanity
>muh compassion
?

How much evil can someone do and still get forgiven if they "repent" on the death bed?
>>
>>130216302
Give thenchurcy back to asians
>>
>>130216209
I will ask again then. What do I have to do to convert?
>>
>>130214213
A few reasons, but one that people often forget. Hormonal methods of birth control can act as an abortafacient (they prevent "implantation"). Interestingly, natural family planning is very effective:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_birth_control_methods

Look at the failure rates of "symptom based fertility awareness"

Also, people who use NFP have very low divorce rates (.5-4%)
>>
>>130207899
Are you a virgin? Do you ever have impure thoughts? Do you masturbate?
>>
>>130216345
Because they are white men
>>
>>130216348

Aquinas said that a person sincerely loving truth to the point that he values it even over his own life is "justified" by a baptism of desire, and his original sin is wiped away. Pretty advanced thinking for the 1300s
>>
>>130216409
Stop being white
>>
>>130214219
I don't think a president would be in the position to invite orders... at least not in these USA
>>
>>130216575
AQUINAS was asian
>>
>>130215940
Thank you, there are some things I do not want to confess at church, but I have a serious problem and I feel awful for it; even more, since I am Catholic and I should not behave like a degenerate.

Are you excited for the next Pope? He seems exactly what we are looking for. (Correct me if I am wrong)
>>
>>130216595
And you have no power

God only works in the true Catholic Church

Only of asians
>>
File: extra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus-2.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
extra-ecclesiam-nulla-salus-2.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>130210149
There have been over 40 anti-popes in Church history. A manifest heretic cannot be considered pope because he puts himself outside the Church.

There are multiple quotes I could pull up, but here's one good one:
St. Antoninus (1459): "In the case in which the pope would become a heretic, he
would find himself, by that fact alone and without any other sentence, separated
from the Church. A head separated from a body cannot, as long as it remains
separated, be head of the same body from which it was cut off. A pope who would be
separated from the Church by heresy, therefore, would by that very fact itself cease to
be head of the Church. He could not be a heretic and remain pope, because, since
he is outside of the Church, he cannot possess the keys of the Church." (Summa
Theologica, cited in Actes de Vatican I. V. Frond pub.)

I remember reading that the antichrist would be an antipope because that way he could deceive the faithful all around the world and make them give up the faith.

>However, Peter himself denied Christ.
St. Peter denied Christ 3 times but this was before he actually received the keys to the kingdom.
He received the keys in John 21 when Christ commands Peter to "Feed my lambs" "Tend my sheep" and "Feed my sheep."
In Matthew 16:19 he did not yet receive the keys.
He denied Christ 3 times somewhere between Mathew 16 and John 21, before he actually received the keys to the kingdom.

I learned so much from reading/watching Most Holy Family Monastery's books and videos. I can't recommend them enough.
>>
>>130216345
because they're both satanists in disguise
>>
>>130207899
which english bible edition is the best?
>>
>>130216665
I also want to say you are not christian

Only Asians are christian
>>
>>130214286
Not a huge fan of fascism, though I'd choose it over communism any day. I actually like what America was supposed to be. A civic society of the governed. Oh well. It was a nice idea before (((they))) had their ideas for it...
>>
>>130216575

Quote plus citation here: "When he begins to have the use of reason, the first thing which man must do is to deliberate upon himself. If he orders his life in the proper way, for what is truly good (efficaciously loving honest goodness more than himself), he receives through grace the remission of Original Sin" (Summa Theo-logica. I-II, q.89, a.6).
>>
>>130216713
All white people are hereticd
>>
>>130216238
43 posts is enough, stop ruining a good thread
>>
What percentage of priests are gay
>>
whore of babylon is saudi arabia you all lick up there oil dont ye lads
>>
>>130215942
I would learn Japanese but learning the alphabets and shit is too hard, I can't be bothered
>>
File: 4486468463656.jpg (8KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
4486468463656.jpg
8KB, 286x176px
>>130216345
We don't.
However, there is a belief the Catholic priests trained "Muhammad" to create Islam so the Jews could be destroyed by the bloody jihad.
1. They are our pets that broke their leash
2. We don't, those that do might as well be protestants.
>>
>>130216209
>Basically, it's saying that if a person is doing their best to pursue the truth, they CAN be saved
No, that isn't what it says. It explicitly says mudslimes worship the same god as catholics. Explain this.
>>
>>130216796
Written by an asian
>>
>>130216811
Stop posting WMAF SJILL threads
>>
>>130214465
In the course of my Catholic studies and secular studies of religion, I've never encountered the idea that 1 John was written to Gnostics. This sounds like (((history channel))) religion to me. And one of my professors at the secular university is one of the top gnostics scholars in the world. Played a huge role in translating Nag Hammadi docs
>>
>>130216834
You are a heretic forever
>>
>>130208754
Is it wrong to be against the pope? Isn't he God's representative on earth? If he is chosen by the Holy Spirit, why is there a papal conclave?
>>
>>130216270
You're a cute girl.
>>
>>130216980
Psst

White people are hereticd in catholicism
>>
>>130207899

>"DONT question"
>"ACCEPT Truth"
>>
>>130209421
Communist infiltrated the church
>>
>>130216980
One of my professors was a white man who spews BULLSJIT

White people are hereticd
>>
post a list of based cardinals/bishops or parishes please. ideally no jesushits.
>>
Do you ever struggle with doubt? What advice do you have for a Catholic who has lost their faith?
>>
>>130217083
Nobody cares

A Disgustinf white man is better dead
>>
>>130215192
They WERE really great, but Pope Francis gutted it. It's really a shame what he has done to it. Another injustice perpetrated against Cardinal Burke. But it is nothing compared to what the Pope has done to the CDW and the Pontifical Academy for Life... he has gutted them completely and placed a bunch of his own types there. It's really sad. There's a member now in the academy who openly supports abortion! Deus adiuva nos...
>>
>>130210413
Just read the psalms
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>130216286
>>130207899
Do you think there's any legitmacy to the idea that the Roman Catholic Church repackged the Arabic pagan religion into Islam?

I recognize the Gospel of Thomas, Mary Magdalen, and Judas as divinely inspired canon. and remain convinced the holy spirit personally gave me the Gospel of Mary Magdalen story below

>read revelation because I watched a lecture that stated its the only book in the bible that gives a blessing on the front page
>open bible again to John 20, the story of the ressurection where Mary Magdalen is crying over the tomb
>realize 2 things, she is the first person he personally goes to see after his resurrection, and she calls him teacher
>open to proverbs 8-9 and see wisdom is characterized as a woman
>ask myself who she was, why Mary called him teacher, and what did Jesus teacher
>found her gospel
>too beautiful for words.

is there any reason why I shouldn't consider the nag hammadi scriptures as divinely inspired?

>>130216270
they key figure to identifying the whore of Babylon is that "she is drunk on the blood of saints"

one pope killed more christians than any casear, and the roman catholic church has a history of burning bibles, and killing people who read the bible for hundreds of years.
>>
>>130217257
You gutted it

Now you are going to hell

Only Asians can be christan
>>
>>130216575
Catholics repudiated much of their early doctrine when they took to Aquinas. Just another proof that they are frauds.
>>
>>130217280
And stop being white
>>
>>130215321
The word he used was kepha. He used it in both instances. That's why Paul called him "cephas"
1 Cor 10 and 11. Read what it says about "discerning the body." Also, the writings of St. Justin Martyr reveal the beliefs of the earliest Christians: we have always believed in the True Presence.
>>
>>130217347
Protestantism and white Prople are the whore
>>
>>130217197
>post a list of based cardinals/bishops or parishes please. ideally no jesushits.
>>
>>130207899
Pray for us father. I will pray for you.
>>
>>130217226
Shut up nig nog
>>
>>130217386
Wronf

Protestants deny the church fathers
>>
>>130217528
Asians are not Nig nogd
>>
>>130215407
In one sense I would say we created it, but only distantly. I believe that it was our sin that created Mohammadism. I've been reading a lot about Constantinople and the people there in the 6th century. What a messed up time it was! And I believe that Islam rose as a scourge against the heresy and sin of individual Catholics. I believe it is still the case today.
>>
I will avenge Thomas Cranmer.
>>
>>130210303
Ok so I was about to comment on the OP and I will but while scrolling down I saw this anon and felt I had to respond. While no one denies that the camps were real it is ridiculous to state that 6 million jews were killed there. As a matter of fact according to various census's pre-world war two there were not even 6 million jews in mainland Europe during the reign of the third Reich. Also as proven via the Leuchter Report the so called gas chambers neither had the means nor design to exterminate jews. On top of this there is no documentation of the third reich ever calling for extermination of jews. Now on to the other shit. You should participate in society because as you yourself stated you are a white male. Fundamentally you should be ruling society and no not for you, fuck you. Its about your people. The woman you will find who loves you, the children you will have with her who will love you, your parents, your grandparents, all of your kin right down to the beginning, you owe it to them to grab the world by the balls and kick it in the ass. To make the world your bitch so that your children and your children's children can have an even better life. How do you do this? Three things, vote for nationalist candidates, arm yourself and your fellow white males incase rebellion becomes necessary, find a white girl marry her and have a shit load of white kids (4 or more). That's how you fuck with the (system), that's how you destroy the jewish world order, and that's how you take your god damn country back. And why? Because you're a white male, its your fucking job.
>>
>>130217576
Yellow Nigger
>>
>>130217531
specifically the early church fathers.
>>
>>130217594
You are dead

End WMAF

Stop whitey
>>
>>130207899
Which rite of ordination were you ordained in.
>>
>>130217197
Almost all priests today, ""traditional"" or otherwise, reject the Catholic dogma that outside the Catholic Church there is absolutely no salvation.
>>
File: Christian refuge.jpg (72KB, 368x960px) Image search: [Google]
Christian refuge.jpg
72KB, 368x960px
>>130216980
>((()))
>Catholicantisemite claiming to be a priest
Literally what's the point of this LARP?
>>
>>130217674
WHO ARE ALL ASIANS
>>
>>130217693
The shit

Because he is white

All shit
>>
>>130217594
what the fuck? islam was created in non-catholic lands. it had nothing to do with catholics. you are a fucking larrrrrrrrp.
>>
>>130217719
Only Asians can be priests
>>
>>130215583
Join the RCIA at your local parish. I'm not sure how common it is to encounter parishes in Turkey??? I drove across Turkey, myself - really enjoyed it. I brought my Mass kit though so I could say Mass when I wanted. I never really had to look for a church.

Also, I recommend the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Not really a book to read cover-to-cover (plenty have) but because you can look things up in it. It's all online
>>
File: 5104-Roman-Numerals-666x550.jpg (150KB, 549x422px) Image search: [Google]
5104-Roman-Numerals-666x550.jpg
150KB, 549x422px
>>130216713
>the quote in that picture

I'm pretty sure the catholic church is one of the tools of the anti-christ at this point.

the word Anti in Greek universally means substitute, and not necessarily against. so when you see Anti-christ in greek, its really saying substitute christ, or those who try to substitute themselves in Christ's place. the church is not a substitute for christ.
>>
>>130217808
HAHAAHAHAHAHAG

ISLAM IS THE PRODUCT OF WHITEY
>>
>>130215615
Hey! That's our book...

Well, we compiled it anyway (Council of Carthage)
>>
>>130217632
>find a white girl
>marry her
I feel like you are skipping a few steps here man, I don't see how to get from A to B
>>
>>130215690
I recall the story about St. Boniface chopping down that tree....
>>
>>130217860
Protestantism is substitute CHRIST for ego
>>
>>130217594

i believe it was a political move that ended up fucking us. it was a sin and also a short sighted political move to create mohammedanism, it fucked us and it's been fucking us since centuries.

just imagine a world without islam, holy shit.

>>130217808

just check relatives of muhammad
>>
Who do you think the next pope will be? I'm thinking all of Bergoglio's new liberal cardinals will choose Tagle.
>>
>>130217774
what are you doing on this website you fucking go0ookk00k lmfao. you lost kid?
>>
>>130217919
WMAF is cancer
>>
>>130207899
Bump
>>
>>130215701
Shameful. But here's the thing. There's an old saying - the "blood of martyrs is the seed of the Church." I believe their suffering is being offered up to God at this difficult time.
>>
>>130217955
Bono face was asian
>>
>>130218025
you should just kill yourself you slant eyed 5 ft jew. catholic church best church. gooook.
>>
>>130215168
He's the anglican anime porn spammer from England that spams every Christian thread with "muh eucharist" copypasta and nonsense about the early Christians and church fathers. He's a reprobate moron, and proves everyday that Catholics and Anglicans are not Christians, but pagan idolators and general all around shitstains.
>>
>>130218009
End WMAF
>>
erdogan is antichrist sUDI ARABIA IS WHORE QUATAR IS PROXY
>>
>>130218049
post a list of based cardinals/bishops or parishes please. ideally no jesushits.
>>
>>130218141
Catholicism is for asians only
>>
>>130215861
It turns out that Canon Law requires priests to be "well versed" in Latin. However, liberal Catholics in power have made sure that Latin is not even offered in many seminaries. Mine's not too bad, but I did a lot on my own. I can say the Mass in Latin as well as the Breviary. I can understand the Scriptures in Latin as well. Still learning the Extraordinary Form, but I'm not too far off.
>>
>>130218049
I'm going to burn every Catholic alive.
>>
>>130218150
>I hate the early christians
>>
>>130218219
Xanon law is for asians

Whitey is animal
>>
File: Misa_con_ngeles.jpg (132KB, 518x676px) Image search: [Google]
Misa_con_ngeles.jpg
132KB, 518x676px
How many *Real* Holy Masses did you offer, priest? Not a Jewish knock-off from 1968 and 1976. A real Mass of All Ages, ordered by holy father Pius V to destroy heresy within the Church?
>>
>>130218170
end your life bro. wow. i feel sorry for you. i will pray right now for your pathetic soul i can feel through my screen.
>>
>>130218327
Real masses are only for asians

Whites fuck off
>>
>>130215160
>The rich man had more, but because of how he was, we was actually much less.

Yet again a profound misunderstanding of the bible. And such an easy story to grasp.

You people are irredeemable because you don't know how lost you are.
>>
>>130218361
End WMAF now
>>
>>130218245
t. (((brit)))
>>
>>130215926
So the whole idea that a priest is MORE likely to abuse a child is actually a meme. In reality, priests are less likely. Take a look at the John Jay Report. You'll also see that the whole scandal wasn't chiefly a "pedophilia" issue, per se. Most cases (about 80%) were young male priests with older male teens. I.E: It's homosexuality! That fact got buried by the (((press))) though.... But the numbers are there and prove it
>>
>>130218413
Protestants are lost

Lost in ego
>>
>>130217531
>Protestants deny the church fathers
So do catholics.
>>
>>130218449
Kill wmaf
>>
>>130215583
He has no idea. He's just going to tell you to join his church.

He literally does not know how to be saved, and literally cannot tell you how to be saved.
>>
>>130218471
Here is an idea

KYSSNS
>>
>>130218471
>post a list of based cardinals/bishops or parishes please. ideally no jesushits.
>>
>>130215645
Call no man "father", for your father is in heaven.
>>
>>130218523
Where do the church fathers sola fide
>>
>>130215992
We Catholics have always accepted the possibility that these stories are allegory, or are based on real events but with a pronounced literary augmentation. Catholics believe the world is 13.8 billion years old. Actually, the theory of the big bang was first articulated by a Catholic priest - Fr. Georges Lemaitre
>>
>>130207899
I remember you.
1. How have you been? I hope you are well

2. Is the Church taking any action against stuff like Santeria and the Cult of La Santa Muerte in Mexico?
>>
>>130207899
Though I kind of doubt you are a real priest you still bring up some valid points. I myself am a white catholic as well as a white nationalist. The real beauty of the catholic church is that we were the religion (and still can be the religion) that united the white race against its enemies (IE the huns, the muslims and the jews) The early catholic church recognized Judaism for what it was, a dangerous heresy spread by nonbelievers, its only since Vatican two that the church has become more "open". The catholic church united white Christian nations in the crusades and against the invasions of the huns but sadly it became corrupt and decadent. Hence martin luther. If the Church wants to again be a force to unify the peoples of Europe we must have another council to undo all the cucking that happened at Vatican two. I firmly believe this can and will happen as the pendulum swings farther and farther back towards the right. It is obvious that Europe, America and Australia are waking up and soon so will the church. But if we want to maintain this awakening we need one faith and that faith has to be a strong, central faith like we had before Vatican two. This all can be done but only by the education and waking of the masses. A task this sight seems apt to fulfill partially.
>>
>>130218544
Protestantism is sola ego
>>
>>130215768
Pope John Paul II confirmed that satan is in the vatican; that the smoke from hell can be seen, felt and heard inside.

You are of your father the devil, no matter what you believe from your Nicolaitan superiors.
>>
>>130218576
>srupidiry 101
>BINLR
>honor your mother and father

Even the bible broke this law
>>
>>130209779
FSSP is based. I knew Fr. Heenan when I was in high school before he went to seminary. My parents went to the church where that priest got beaten to death.
>>
>>130207899
Thanks for doing this AMA. Here are a few questions. Thanks in advance if you do answer them.

I want to become Catholic, where do I start?

Is there solid Biblical proof for race mixing being bad?

Do you know any other priests that share your views?
>>
>>130218618
And whitey dumdumb
>>
>>130216286
That whole thing with JPII is misunderstood. Supposedly, he was told that when accepting a gift you always kissed it. But it was still a really bad move.
>>
>>130218635
End WMAF now
>>
>>130218688
Sola Fide is false
>>
>>130218449
You won't be fucking laughing when I'm the Archbishop of Canterbury and I have every Catholic in this realm slaughtered.
>>
>>130216209
Once again exhibiting a profound ignorance on the matter of salvation, coupled with a tacit denial that his cult believes only people in his cult are saved.
>>
>>130216345
Well, we are instructed to love everyone. But our love for Muslims should consist of hoping that they find the truth of Christ.
>>
>>130217990
It's more likely that Jews created Islam, since the area mohammad was from was a big jew area and certain things are taken from the Talmud.
>>
>>130217919
Ok I'm sorry here, find a white girl, act like you have something between your legs, then marry her. Understand now?
>>
>>130218822
ONLY ASIANS ARE TRUE CHRISTIANS
>>
>>130218576
Is that from a quote you'd like to quote?

I don't think priests are anything special beyond having the training deemed appropriate by the church to be ordained. I don't really know, but I don't think of it as more than an honorific, just like you call a police officer "sir" or a judge "your honor."
>>
>>130218836
Sola Fide is moron
>>
>>130216348
You can only get to heaven by confessing with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead.

You're not a good person because there are no good people; there are none good but God.
>>
File: 1444231884608.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1444231884608.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
>>130218635
>I myself am a white catholic as well as a white nationalist. The real beauty of the catholic church is that we were the religion (and still can be the religion) that united the white race against its enemies (IE the huns, the muslims and the jews
How do you feel about being a proud apostate? Racism and antisemitism are undefensible from Christian standpoint
>>
>>130218875
And end wmaf
>>
>>130218471
>So the whole idea that a priest is MORE likely to abuse a child is actually a meme. In reality, priests are less likely.
Isn't that exactly what a secret pedophile priest would say?
>>
>>130218845

jews were the cause
>>
>>130216468
Asking a sterile virgin celibate about birth control.

I may have seen it all now.
>>
>>130218905
And whireY have no honor
>>
>>130207899
CHRISTUS VINCIT
CHRISTUS REGNAT
CHRISTUS IMPERAT
>>
>>130207899

https://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=0074

Can I get your thoughts on transubstantiation? Link very related
>>
>>130216575
And Aquinas was wrong.
>>
>>130218891
I am an Asian female.
>>
>>130217855
Thank you. There are some Latin Catholic Churches here. I'll try one of them.
>>
>>130218952
And be a moron all you want after that
>>
>>130218471
You know, I feel like the bible is proffetic, however, I do not feel that the final hours are heaven virsus hell or a race war, but a war of morals. Those who do not intend for a bright future for all, including talmundic orthodox jews, niggers, spics, beaners, and even a fuck ton of white faggots, will be removed by the masses. The normies are waking up ever so slowly. However, there is no shame in fighting for your own country. There is imense shame in abandoning your countrymen. The purge will be incredible.
>>
>>130215321
>>130216713
>>130217439
The rock Jesus built His church on is Peter's rock solid FAITH that led him to answer Jesus in the previous passage when Peter said Jesus was the Son of God. The keys to the kingdom is the Word of God, the gospel. And we ALL were given the keys to the kingdom. Binding/loosing on earth and in heaven is in regards to soul winning and getting people saved.

How can you be so blind?
>>
>>130216713
Peter used the keys; once to open heaven to the Jews on Pentecost, and once to open heaven to the Gentiles at Cornelius' house.

They're used. They're done. Nobody has them now. Heaven is open to Jew and Gentile alike.
>>
File: pope_koran3.gif (49KB, 258x300px) Image search: [Google]
pope_koran3.gif
49KB, 258x300px
>>130218761
he isn't the only pope to venerate the quran though.
>>
>>130218793
Agreed, the only way to do this though is by creating pride in the white race. This requires talking to people who aren't white nationalists at all..... meaning some of us will have to leave pol :(
>>
>>130218840
>But our love for Muslims should consist of hoping that they find the truth of Christ.
Yeah except you already believe they worship the same god, so what is it? There's a contradiction here. Proving the catholicuck church is a farce.
>>
>>130219105
End WMAF

Asian women hate white men
>>
>>130218822
LMFAO. shut up (brit))) you fucking faggot. my white roman relatives buried in the catacombs are fucking laughing at your dumb ass from heaven right now. retarded (((brit))) holy shit.
>>
>>130216781
Your pope was in charge of 2/3 of the Axis powers; it's not a wonder that you're a fascist and hate communists. It's in your traditions, as is the Holocaust.
>>
>>130216348
I would definitely recommend Peter Kreeft. He has articulated the teachings of Aquinas in a really good way, including his proofs of God's existence.

I'm upset about the pope too, but I just keep praying that he change. I don't want him to do more damage to the church. Oftentimes about bad churchmen, I've said "May God open their eyes, or may he close them forever." I don't want the loss of a single soul.

I don't think schism is the answer. If the pope openly declares heresy (which he certainly has gotten close too) then HE is the one who will have separated himself from the Church (and it would make him no longer pope).

Regarding immigration, see what I have posted (above or below... not sure. I'm typing as fast as I can).

If someone has done even the greatest evil, if they TRULY repent then they can be saved. Absolutely. And that's a good thing
>>
>>130219044
You are a moron

ONLY ASIAN MASCULINTY ARE THE TRUE CATHOLIC CHURCH
>>
>>130219054
WEONG

GO TO ASIAN CHURCH

NOT WHITEY
>>
>>130219132
Cornellius was favored for his deeds
>>
>>130219169
KILL WMAF

STOPNWMAF SHILL
>>
>>130216409
OK. So you would join RCIA at a parish. If there isn't one around, I would suggest writing/emailing your apostolic nuncio for Turkey. They would direct you. You would ultimately make a profession of faith and receive the sacraments.
>>
>>130219228
They're in Hell.
>>
>>130216980
That's because you're an idiot, and were taught by idiots.

1 John 2:19
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. 19They went out from us, but they did not belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us. But their departure made it clear that none of them belonged to us.

Those were the gnostics who left.
>>
ASIAN BABES LOVES CATHOLIC WHITE MAN BIG COCK
>fuck off weeb gook
>>
>>130219228
WEONF

THOSE ARE ASIANS

WE ARE LAUGHING AT YOU
>>
>>130219244
Why
>>
>>130219426
Weonf

Those are proddies
>>
>>130219422
you live hell everyday muhammed. hell awaits you too. we laugh at your misfortune. die soon.
>>
>>130219274
I went to a church in Asia once. It was kind of neat, even though most of the mass was in a language I didn't understand. There was a stampede on the way out and we had to walk on the pews. In the confusion, somebody took a knife to my dad's carry bag and stole all the film he was carrying.

Pretty despicable.
>>
>>130218219
Do you have a preference for latin mass or english mass?
>>
>>130217257
You have cardinals who openly worship satan in the Vatican, and offer child sacrifices to the devil.

You have bigger problems than you know.
>>
>>130219440
engrish? speak it gook jew.
>>
>>130218635
>The real beauty of the catholic church is that we were the religion (and still can be the religion) that united the white race against its enemies

No, the real beauty of the Catholic Church is that its the keeper of God's message to humanity guided by the holy spirit himself.

It can't be used as a tool to further whatever banal political motivations you have. Of course, people have tried to in the past, and maybe they have been successful. But its just pride and foolishness.

Tthe goal of Catholicism is to unite all of humanity. And if that is politically inconvenient for you, then you need to find something else.

Yes, religion can be used as a tool to unite a race, just as Islam and Judaism and Hinduism has. But here is the problem. Catholicism is not a religion. It is something else entirely. It is the truth. It is analogous to science. It is catholic in all senses of the word.

Find something else. Be a Pagan like some other people on /pol/. That's a religion that can be used as a political tool. But Catholicism can't.
>>
>>130219454
Because I SAY SO

I SPEAK EX XATHEDRA

I AM THE TRUE POPE
>>
>>130219243
So, for example, Che Guevara or Mao Zedong could be saved if they felt bad about what they did before death? How is that just?
>>
>>130217439
You're using an Aramaic defense for something written in Greek.

Petros is not only not the petra, but is excluded from being the Petra.

"I shall name you Peter, and upon you, Peter, will I build my church."

--Things Jesus never said.
>>
>>130216477
I am technically a virgin... I was converted through a Protestant church camp when I was young, and they told us not to have sex, but that other stuff was ok. Kind of weird, I know. But that's what I went by. Later when I really got into Catholicism I learned about our teachings on masturbation and was, well, pretty disappointed hehe. I do pretty good now, but I still fail sometimes. Impure thoughts come often, but they are only sinful if we consent to them. In short, I try to keep my mind and body pure, but in the end it is about relying on the mercy of God and his Grace. He is patient.
>>
>>130219486
You deserves it

Asians must kill whites
>>
>>130211354
Thanks, much appreciated.
>>
>>130219502
Protestabrs worship ego
>>
>>130217594
You are merely continuing the paganism of Babylon from 4000 years ago, far before the Roman pagan Constantine started your foul cult.
>>
>>130219603
>JESUS didsid not speak aramaic
>>
>>130217860
The pope is the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon.
>>
>>130219612
btw thanks for the thread

It's pretty rare for a priest or something to come visit one of the many popular Christian threads to offer their thoughts and learnings.
>>
>>130216575
Oh yeah. Aquinas is awesome. He was really stating what was a confirmed belief, but he articulated it in a genius way. I'm a huge fan of Aquinas. I believe his thought can absolutely obliterate all this (((Frankfort school))) nonsense which is melting our young people's minds in the universities.
>>
>>130219664
>denying jesus christ
LEL lad you are edgy
>>
>>130217914
No, it is not, and no, you did not. The bible was finished centuries before Rome paganized Christianity, and centuries before Rome made its own canon that included non-biblical books.
>>
>>130216665
Um I don't know who they next pope will be...
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x1136px
>>130219664
Before constantine
>>
>>130218049
I'll take "things a murderous cult would say" for $1,000, Alex.
>>
>>130219728
Protestant is Babylon
>>
asian catholic pussy is best pussy amirite lads
>>
>>130216739
I prefer the Ignatius Bible (aka RSV-CE). We use the NAB at Mass though, at least here in these USA...
>>
>>130219848
Protestant sola ego
>>
>>130218219
Jerome's translation is shit; it gives Moses horns and calls the devil a "Light Bearer".
>>
>>130219728
Mohammed is the false prophet, the pope is literally an antichrist(pseudochristos).

Their titles literally state that.
>>
>>130219920
ignatius was a joo
>>
>>130218618
You fool, do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God?

That's a bible verse, since you don't know squat about the bible.
>>
Bless me, father
>>
>>130218688

It was Pope Paul who said it, and all it meant was that the Devil had worked hard to corrupt his primary target. But as long as the core doctrine remains unchanged, satanic victory is impossible
>>
>>130219780
Meanwhile

Irenaeus

"Jeremiah the prophet has pointed out that as many believers as God has prepared for this purpose, to multiply those left on the earth, should both be under the rule of the saints and to minister to this [new] Jerusalem and that [his] kingdom shall be in it, saying, 'Look around Jerusalem toward the east and behold the joy which comes to you from God himself. Behold, your sons whom you have sent forth shall come: They shall come in a band from the east to the west. . . . God shall go before with you in the light of his splendor, with the mercy and righteousness which proceed from him' [Bar. 4:36- 5:9]" (ibid. 5:35:1 [ca. A.D. 190]; Baruch was often reckoned as part of Jeremiah, as it is here).
>>
>>130219548
How can it be truth when it considers niggers to be human?
>>
>>130218961
Actually they are, you moronic piece of shit. Many popes admitted the jews were what they were, demonic spreaders of a dangerous heresy that jesus Christ was not the messiah. They had them thrown out of country after country. Several bishops and cardinals have come out against interracial marriage. As for racism in and of itself I'm not exactly sure what you mean? Is the church against killing all black people, sure. But there is no place in the old or new testament where god says all people should be one and mixed in fact in genius god is pretty fucking adamant that peoples should be separate and have separate languages when he destroys the tower of babble and denies the different peoples the ability to understand each other. If all else fails read this http://smoloko.com/?p=15840. Now are you going to be a good little fedora wearing fag and shot the fuck up or are you going to need even more proof that you are completely and utterly wrong
>>
>>130219907
Loser
>>
>>130216818
I'm not exactly sure. I've heard as much as half, but I doubt it. There definitely is a "lavender mafia," though. There are orders and diocese - and seminaries - that have tons of homosexuals. It's sad because a lot of them were never sincere in their vocations. They were running into the priesthood because they didn't want the shame back home. But then they met each other....
>>
>>130219928
It didn't moron
>>
>>130218905
Straight bible verse.
>>
>>130217914
>Hey! That's our book...
Liar, your book has been rewritten.
Burn in Hell larping papist.
>>
>>130220017
Protestants can't agree on the bible
>>
>>130216860
Ah yes. So only in the sense that they recognize the same CREATOR. So when they are talking about the Creator, that's it. Everything else, they would be worshiping a false god. I know it sounds strange, but it's basically saying "they're right where they're right, but they're wrong where they're wrong"
>>
>>130219744
>He was really stating what was a confirmed belief
This is false
>>
>>130220130
Protestants are morons
>>
>>130219162
When you're in charge of the NWO emergent church "One Religion", you have to embrace everyone, and fool everyone into thinking that all roads lead to God.
>>
>>130219243
Your pope said that Jesus turned into the serpent on the cross, into the devil himself.

Fuck all papists.
>>
File: laughinggrills.gif (2MB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
laughinggrills.gif
2MB, 245x243px
>>130208165
>When is the Pope going to apologize for putting out the Eternal Flame of Vesta?
>putting out the Eternal Flame
>Eternal
what a fucking joke
>>
>>130220130
quote it fgt

>>130220107
I got a wakeup call when I got involved with a homo clique that was collaborating to take power over a local governmental organization. Being gay definitely lends itself to being a de facto secret society.
>>
>>130217052
To be against his office would be wrong. But one can disagree with his personal teachings. In the case of this pope, I do a great deal. I feel he says very little that is helpful...
>>
>>130207899
Hey OP priest. I hope it's not too late to ask, but do you recommend any good books about Church history or any books that dismiss Protestant rhetoric and doctrine?
>>
File: 1452354397234.jpg (83KB, 590x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452354397234.jpg
83KB, 590x736px
>>130207899
How do we deal with the (((Protestant))) Question? I'm personally tired of all this horseshit Ecumenicism or whatever it's called. Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Sallus. The fact that we have begun to change this doctrine and in our actions most of all shows me just how little faith the Church has in our day and how much infiltration there has been for so much now. The Church should either become hardline again and get rid of all those phony members that make for a weak foundation and accept those who are small in number, though hardy in size. Otherwise, we will have a Church that is no longer the House of God, but a den of wolves, prostitutes and sycophants.
>>
>>130219336
Different story. His house was obviously saved, showed the fruits of the Spirit, and demonstrated the gifts of the Spirit, so that Peter knew that they were saved.

Prior to that, and that's 10 chapters of Acts, salvation was Jew only, or Jew conversion and then Christian salvation.
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 640x1136px
>>130220157
Meanwhole
>>
>>130220242
Protestants fool people le
>>
>>130217197
Man that would be tough. For the West Coast, I'd say Cordileone in San Francisco, Barber in Oakland, Vasa in Santa Rosa. Sample in Portland. We got some good ones out here while Benedict was pope... I fear for us now.
>>
>>130219548
The devil guides pagan Romanism, not God. All Marian apparitions are demonic.
>>
>>130220358
IT IS CALLED OXFORD
>>
>>130220397
Nowhere did the verse say that
>>
>>130220468
Protestant is satan
>>
>>130220479
Sorry what?
>>
>>130217347
The only way we can know what's truly inspired is from the Magesterium. Otherwise, we're just stabbing in the dark. Gospel of Thomas, for example, was written WAY after the life of Christ. Way after the canonical gospels
>>
>>130219941
Mohammad is a false prophet, and a fake messiah, but he's not the only one.
>>
>>130220554
READ OXFORD BOOKS

AND SEE THEIRNONLINEBOOKSTORE

END WMAF
>>
>>130220044
Small comfort when you're in the lake of fire with the devil yourself.
>>
>>130219920
is your preferred bible edition the same edition you would recommend to a beginner?
>>
>>130217693
The modern. Roman Catholic

I'm a diocesan priest
>>
>>130220554
AND PAY
>>
>>130220107
The real mafia are Catholics.
>>
How cucked are the Eastern Catholic Churches? I've found an increasing interest in the Eastern Orthodox spiritual traditions, but the communion with Rome is still important to me. Would you endorse this as a viable to worship Jesus and live a proper Christian life?
>>
>>130220636
Protestant is satan
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 640x1136px
>>130220675
Protestantism irl
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 600x315px
Explain this image.
>>
>>130220321
Matthew 23:9

And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Absolute shame you can't look up bible verses.
>>
>>130218905
1 Timothy 3
Something Catholics including this larper have never read.
Qualifications for Overseers
>1This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 2A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous; 4One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity; 5(For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?) 6Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil. 7Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

>Qualifications for Deacons

>8Likewise must the deacons be grave, not doubletongued, not given to much wine, not greedy of filthy lucre; 9Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 10And let these also first be proved; then let them use the office of a deacon, being found blameless. 11Even so must their wives be grave, not slanderers, sober, faithful in all things. 12Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well. 13For they that have used the office of a deacon well purchase to themselves a good degree, and great boldness in the faith which is in Christ Jesus.

The Mystery of Godliness
>14These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly: 15But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and ground of the truth.

>16And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
>>
>>130217719
Read based The Culture of Critique by McDonald. It's completely supported by facts. I don't "hate" Jews (anti-semitism). I want them to be converted and saved.
>>
>>130220771
Protestant photoshop
>>
>>130220348
>I feel the False Prophet of Mystery Babylon may be a little off.
>>
>>130220777
>honor Toue mother and father
The bible contradixt irself
>>
>>130207899
Do women pee out of their buttholes?
>>
>>130220366
Do what you did back in the day.

Murder us in the tens of millions.
>>
>>130217860
Fake. Vicarius Filii Dei is an old anti-catholic canard.

Are you getting this from old Jack Chick tracts?
>>
>>130220660
You're an accursed Nicolaitan.
>>
>>130220864
>no HISTOEIXAL proof
>>
>>130220917
Protestants are GNOSTICS
>>
>>130220787
They have nothing to do with the bible; they're all Catholic traditions now.
>>
>>130220777
>>130220787
Cool, thanks. So if I'm using an honorific just to be polite and respectful I'm fine.
>>
>>130217998
Heaven help us... I think a lot of cardinals are scared and holding onto their positions (a bit cowardly, if you ask me). I think they are waiting him out and if he hasn't stacked the deck too much, we may have a chance of recovery in the next conclave
>>
>>130220218
>So only in the sense that they recognize the same CREATOR.
Except this is false.

>it's basically saying "they're right where they're right, but they're wrong where they're wrong"
No, it isn't "basically saying" that. It very clearly and explicitly says it is the same god.

Quote:
>along with us adore the one and merciful God, who on the last day will judge mankind

It says "along with us" they worship the god who will judge mankind, implying the same God. It says nothing about "when they're wrong they're wrong" nor does it even vaguely imply that. It is clear and explicit: the christian god and Muslim god are the same. Explain this.
>>
File: beastmark.jpg (82KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
beastmark.jpg
82KB, 720x480px
>>130219728
Rome falls under the mystery babylon, all the mystery schools from babylon, and chaldea are housed there.

>>130219941
the antichrist and false prophet are many things, not just singular things. the internet in itself is a false prophet, and anti christ. WWW on world wide web is a representation of the hebrew letter Vav which its hebrew number is 6, meaning WWW is 666, just like in enlish gematria 6 is X, XXX alcohol, XXX porn. someone pointed it out to be that the greek letters look like sex backwards. meaning one of the tools of the anti-christ is to corrupt sex, which is a holy and divine thing between man and woman's marriage.

>>130220242
pretty sure roman Catholicism is just a continuation of Rome from the statue of Nebuchadnezzar.

i find it ironic that when Rome declared Airan Christians to be heretics (despite Constantine being one) Rome was immedialtey sacked by the Arian Christian King, Alaric, and how the german "pagans" (Visigoths) that invaded rome were mostly baptized christians in the first place
>>
>>130220880
Jack Chick > any pope, any day.

The Vatican is the most evil institution on earth.
>>
File: 1482966036180.jpg (118KB, 608x755px) Image search: [Google]
1482966036180.jpg
118KB, 608x755px
>>130220864
>Murder us in the tens of millions.
>implying there are more than a million of you cucks
Nope. You are all SJW faggots now. There's no saving you- not even by the sword.
>>
>>130218327
The essential words of consecration are the same. Hoc est enim etc.
>>
>>130220992
proddies contradixt Buble
>>
>>130220998
It says do not call anyone on earth father.

Anyone.

It's like you're brain dead and cannot read English.
>>
>>130220800
>I want them to be converted and saved.
Can never happen, will never happen. They will corrupt it from the inside, if they haven't already, if one looks at how the current pope came into power.
Christians, even catholics apparently, are too nice for their own good. Too altruistic. Which is why this religion is rapidly dying where it matters most.
>>
>>130221016
Then your Malachy prophecy is false, and your entire church is false.
>>
>>130221135
>honor your mother and FATHER
>>
>>130218688
Paul VI said that..
>>
>>130221050
Irenaeus

"Jeremiah the prophet has pointed out that as many believers as God has prepared for this purpose, to multiply those left on the earth, should both be under the rule of the saints and to minister to this [new] Jerusalem and that [his] kingdom shall be in it, saying, 'Look around Jerusalem toward the east and behold the joy which comes to you from God himself. Behold, your sons whom you have sent forth shall come: They shall come in a band from the east to the west. . . . God shall go before with you in the light of his splendor, with the mercy and righteousness which proceed from him' [Bar. 4:36- 5:9]" (ibid. 5:35:1 [ca. A.D. 190]; Baruch was often reckoned as part of Jeremiah, as it is here).

Explain
>>
>>130221135
My biological father is unquestionably my father. Only God is my Father.

It's a shit interpretation of the wording.
>>
>>130218733
I bought a gun after I heard about that... and I don't intend on getting it ripped out of my hands. Poor priest, though. He was older. The young one who died was ordained around the time I was... I really felt for them
>>
>>130208938
>the influx of muslims into Europe
how do we deal with it?
>>
>>130221196
None of the early Christians believe sola fide
>>
>>130221050
The Roman empire is one of the legs on the statue, yes, but the teachings go back to Babylon.

For instance, in Babylon:

A 40 day period of mourning.
A 40 day fast.
A son raised from the dead at the end of 40 days.
A celebration called Ishtar

Pure Babylonian paganism turned Roman paganism: Ash Wednesday mourning, Lent fasting, the Resurrection, and Easter.
>>
>>130221361
Stop wmaf
>>
>>130220636

You're pretty presumptuous if you think you can read God's mind, or draw limits on His mercy
>>
>>130221093
In the past thousand years the Roman church has murdered at least 70,000,000 men, women and children.

She will be repaid with fire.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 640x1136px
>>130221378
>meanwhile
>>
>>130221457
>no HISTOEIXAL evidence
>>
>>130218734
Check out the RCIA at your local parish. Just call them and ask. They'll know what RCIA means.

Ummm... I don't think I've ever really seen anything about that.

TONS. I know a lot of red-pilled priests. But we're younger and not in positions of power. Despite the pope and all the bishops he's appointing, this reality cannot be stopped. My own diocese is freaking out because we keep ordaining these guys who "come out" as "conservative" (i.e. orthodox). It's a demographic reality.
>>
>>130221349
What do you think of Varg vikernes
>>
>>130218822
I don't think there will be many anglicans left soon...
>>
>>130220777
I think it also says not to call anyone "Rabbi". If Rabbi is translated into English, it is teacher, doctor, professor, etc. Well, of course we call peoe doctor and teacher, even tho the Bible tells us not to. You're missing the context man. When it says saying not to call anyone father it means don't hold anyone to God's level. Same with Rabbi, don't hold any one to the teaching level of Jesus. It doesn't say you can't call people these things, it's saying don't hold them to the same level. Go look at gen 45:8, Isaiah 22:20, job 29:16 to see examples of people calling others "father", even if they're not biologically related
>>
>>130221558
End wmaf
>>
>>130218986
Take a look at the John Jay report. It's an independent report...
>>
>>130219013
Listen to the facts. Not the person.
>>
>>130221225
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

"Most frighteningly for [Pope] John Paul [II], he had come up against the irremovable presence of a malign strength in his own Vatican and in certain bishops’ chanceries. It was what knowledgeable Churchmen called the ‘superforce.’ Rumors, always difficult to verify, tied its installation to the beginning of Pope Paul VI’s reign in 1963. Indeed Paul had alluded somberly to ‘the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary’. . . an oblique reference to an enthronement ceremony by Satanists in the Vatican. Besides, the incidence of Satanic pedophilia—rites and practices— was already documented among certain bishops and priests as widely dispersed as Turin, in Italy, and South Carolina, in the United States. The cultic acts of Satanic pedophilia are considered by professionals to be the culmination of the Fallen Archangel’s rites."

Doesn't eliminate the problem that the birds of the air are resting in the boughs of the mustard seed, does it.

Oh, wait, you have no idea what that means, because it's in the bible.
>>
>>130221457
>the Roman church has murdered at least 70,000,000 men, women and children.

No proof offered, of course. Why not throw in an extra 10 or 20 million while you're imagining things?
>>
>>130221274
Unless you hate your mother and father.....

Do you read the bible at all?
>>
>>130221742
Irenaeus

Explain
>>
>>130221799
Teach me.
>>
>>130219035
Jack Chick was a major fraud. Including his buddy who claimed to be a secret bishop (but was really committing check fraud). It is overwhelmingly documented that Christians have believe in the Real Presence since the time of Christ. I recommend Catholic Answers for good articles on this. www.catholic.com
>>
>>130221452
I call 'em like I see 'em.

A catholic whose faith is in his cult to save him will be in hell with Mohammad.
>>
>>130221799
>honor THy mother and FATHER
>>
>>130219054
For sure. Though there are other rites as well that are Catholic. I imagine in Turkey you may have Maronites, etc. God bless you
>>
>>130221625
Rabbi is a religious teacher, so the idiots calling OP anything but a faggot are violating that as well.
>>
>>130221864
>sola ego
>>
File: inqbut.jpg (44KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
inqbut.jpg
44KB, 236x304px
>>130220571
>Gospel of Thomas, for example, was written WAY after the life of Christ. Way after the canonical gospels

I find this to be pretty much completely untrue.

>The only way we can know what's truly inspired is from the Magesterium.
1 John 4:1
Acts 17:11

this seems fallacious, the only way we can know what's truly inspired is what the bible says about these ideals.

>Otherwise, we're just stabbing in the dark
quite frankly I find the theosis of other denominations to be largely lied about. It's a common lie told that Yahweh is the Devil/Demiruge There isn't a single thing in the Nag Hammadi that would back that notion, and the lost gospels do quite a lot to venerate yahweh as the father of Jesus Chris.

I didn't stab into the dark, I was led into it by the bible, and found the light of Christ.

>>130220880
no, i didn't.

but I honestly dont find it impossible for the romans to be able to lie about such a thing when they spent centuries burning the bible, and labeling it to be heresy punishable by death for reading the bible in the first place.

>>130221378
preaching to the choir.
>>
>>130221724
You have said one fact. I listened to it and gave you credit for it.

You knew which pope smelled the smoke of hell in the Vatican.

You just don't seem to have a problem being a member of a satanic cult.
>>
>>130219115
Kepha Kepha. It's funny - even my protestant professor in college was pointing out how silly this whole thing about "the rock" is. It's one of those really obvious things that protestants just deny.
>>
>>130221937
>PAUL is a teacher
>PAUL is authoritatively giving orders
>Ordained to do shit
>>
>>130221743
The evidence is out there, if you care to look for it.
>>
>>130219162
Reading =/= venerating
>>
>>130222008
Irenaeus

>>
>>130221274
>>130221799
>49I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? 50But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! 51Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
>>
>>130222042
>PROOD by assertion
>>
>>130221858
Your love for Jesus should be so strong that in comparison your love for your own mother and father should look like hate in comparison.

That if your mother and father are begging you to go to hell with them, and Jesus is asking if you want to be saved, you go with Jesus, and not your mother and father.
>>
>>130219487
I personally prefer the Latin Mass/Extraordinary Form. once I'm a pastor I'll start one in my parish. I'm just a lowly vicar now though...
>>
>>130221864

Are you one of those people who believe that nobody was saved from the time of Christ up until Luther posted his theses? 1500 years without any salvation at all? That's clearly absurd, but you'd have to maintain that in order to believe that all Catholics are damned.
>>
>>130222080
Irenaeus

Proddies hate this
Thread posts: 482
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.