[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me about selective waste collection /pol/? What do the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Redpill me about selective waste collection /pol/? What do the news gain from it?
>>
>>130203803
I meant jews
>>
>>130203803
cost savings by the trash collection company, they make you do the work so they dont need to hire someone to sort it.

kinda like bagging your own groceries, it exists to make the business owner richer.
>>
>>130203803
it varies by locality. in a lot of places it's just another of the infinite little stealth tax scams (whose revenue feeds out of the nominal public-accountable 'state'). literally just an excuse to sell more different colored plastic, because they all feed to the same place.

other places it's real though. it might be argued that's part of the scam, the commitment.
>>
>>130203866
You just get a new phone? Fucking autocorrect is sad on this new android phone
>>
It's a money saving exercise. instead of sending everything to a recycling plant to be seperated and then sold, they get you to seperate it, then they sell all the plastic, metal, paper,cardboard etc

A place i used to work at years ago went through tonnes of cardboard and they sold it for a few hundred pounds per tonne.
>>
>>130203803

>mother leads city planning office
>told me that the selective waste is often burned in one an the same pit
>there are still people that follow some cuck rules that tell them in which box to throw their own trash

topkek
>>
>>130204778
The new Android nougat update is fucking shit. They completely fucked the auto correct
>>
If you switch providers often enough you can get a lot of free bins, they're good for garden storage or even for gathering rainwater
>>
Weird, we went away from that and now have single stream recycling.

Blue for trash green for everything else. I keep the stuff I can compost
>>
>>130203803
i throw everything in the trash
i don't give a fuck
>>
>>130206053

>single stream

>literally two streams
>>
>>130206428
The recycling is single stream.

It used to be plastic glass and metal in one can, paper, cardboard, and biodegradable in another

Trash was always just in the trash
>>
>>130205692
God dam it I need to root this phone
>>
File: 1475275230154.png (495KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475275230154.png
495KB, 944x720px
>>130203803
>everything must be a jewish conspiracy
>>
>>130208527
This. I can't believe how retarded can /pol/tards be. I come here like a hick goes to a zoo, but it's just sad.
>>
>>130209385
>Gois
Holy kek.
>>
>>130209385
>he fell for the jewish conspiracy jew
wew lad, not so bright
>>
>>130209829
>False flag conspiracy hidden inside an actual conspiracy planned by... metajews!!

Shit... I didn't know we had it so bad... Can someone give me a quick rundown?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.