[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philando Castile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1philandocastile.jpg (177KB, 648x566px) Image search: [Google]
1philandocastile.jpg
177KB, 648x566px
He actually dindu nothing, /pol/. Why did they kill him?
>>
Innocent black is an oxymoron. All niggers should hang
>>
>>130203093
This desu familiarity
>>
>>130202840
Probably for having a retarded nigger name.
>>
This should be a mandatory lesson for all blacks. Keep still follow orders and don't go reaching for shot when the cop says don't move. Got it dummies?
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (545KB, 812x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
545KB, 812x715px
>>
>>130202840

The government needs to stop these extrajudicial executions. Shameful day for this so-called "country".
>>
So do you crucify the Latino cop that killed him? Or do you let the black guy rest in peace?
>>
I can't tell if you virgins are meming or actually serious
>>
>>130202840
BECAUSE I NEED A NEW TV
>>
File: 1477076744007.jpg (15KB, 560x448px) Image search: [Google]
1477076744007.jpg
15KB, 560x448px
>>130202840
>be idiot
>tell cop that just pulled me over I have concealed carry and a weapon in my vehicle
>QUICKLY MOVE MY HANDS WHERE THE COP CAN'T SEE
>get shot and bleed out while stupid bitch does nothing to help me and streams it on facebook
>>
File: lookwell.jpg (16KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
lookwell.jpg
16KB, 620x330px
>>130202840
It said he went to University of Minnesota. Are there any all black fraternities there? He look like one of those guys
>>
Immediately after the shooting the officer told his fellow officers he never knew where the gun was.
During the trial he said, while sobbing, that he saw the gun, he saw it was being reached for, and he thought he was going to die.

The jury questioned this and asked to see the officers transcripts again but the judge said tuff luck you should have paid attention.
>>
Because police are literally racist
>>
was he the one who was aware of (((them?))) or was that a different nig? two died around the same day iirc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.