[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cop that killed Philando Castile Aqcuitted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 33

File: IMG_0818.jpg (68KB, 802x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
68KB, 802x570px
What do you all think about this? I thought the cop was guilty when I saw the video the day it happened. I'm not a BLM supporter or anything, but what the fuck? How the hell did the cop get away in this situation?
>>
>>130202354
Because THIN BLUE LINE #NOTALLCOPS FELT THREATENED BY A CALM CITIZEN WHO EXPLAINED HE WAS LEGALLY ARMED AND THAT HE WAS REACHING FOR HIS WALLET

fucking officer deserves the chair.
>>
Proofs
https://twitter.com/npr/status/875806390467612672
>>
File: gangsigns2.png (399KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
gangsigns2.png
399KB, 720x537px
>>130202354
Crip gang member
>>
>>130202354
>Philando Castile

How can a shooting be real, if the person isn't real. Seriously, tough. This is some made up shit from Star Wars.
>>
>>130202354
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (884KB, 860x629px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
884KB, 860x629px
Diamond "Lavish" Reynolds
>>
>>130202354
i thought the cop was in the wrong too, but obviously kek wills it.

chaos will be brought, and i accept that.
>>
>>130202354
He clearly had a gun in his hand and was about to fling it up or away. The cop has a split second to take action. Turns out the guy was flinging the gun away from himself. But he did have the gun in hand and was making a motion with it. Closed case.
>>
>>130202476
>Because THIN BLUE LINE

So the jury was made up of cops? Or perhaps you're just stupid and don't understand how our justice system works?
>>
File: bog boyz.jpg (204KB, 751x1082px) Image search: [Google]
bog boyz.jpg
204KB, 751x1082px
>>130202594
something weird going on with her arm & the gun
>>
>>130202354
>guilty of shooting a nigger
yeah no charges
>>
>>130202354
>" i have a gun"
>reaches behind back
>gets shot

Seemed pretty open and shut to me, anon
>>
>>130202354
Because it was a MEXICAN cop that did the shooting.

MSM knows that doesn't fit their narrative obviously.
>>
>>130202354
>>130201060
>>
>tells the officer he has a gun on him
>goes digging around in his back waistband for his wallet without waiting for the officer's instructions

It's a kill or be killed scenario. The officer had to assume he was reaching for the gun.
>>
File: Screenshot_9.png (545KB, 812x715px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_9.png
545KB, 812x715px
what? Hahahahaha
>>
>>130202857
>Implying the justice system actually works and isn't an archaic virtue signaling masturbation fest carried over from the Roman empire

Top jej
>>
>>130203197
Exactly, they should be executed for even the most minor of crimes. Once a criminal always a criminal.
>>
>>130202615
>would have relaxed around a black

Anon, kek is disapoint
>>
File: Screenshot_10.png (45KB, 668x252px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.png
45KB, 668x252px
>>
>>130203197
check out a show called homicide hunters
not only does the justice system work but its one of the best possible things that white people have preserved
>>
>>130202857
check his flag. It explains it. he a faggot
>>
>>130203197
>implying this isn't another case of lightening the load of niggers on our society
I'm sure he was another good boy who dindu nufin. Nevermind he was a member of the crips
>>
>>130202845
Why don't they just raise their hands and call the officer and tell them that he has a gun in the trunk or wherever he has it?

Why make a move in such cases?
>>
>>130202499
every black person does this handsign crap cause they think it looks gangster
I dont think that necessarily means he is an actual gang member
>>
White girl convicted for words.
Spic acquitted for shooting.

When will the spics admit their privilege?
>>
>>130203154
Hello, sir, do you know why I pulled you over?
To kill you of course.
>>
File: 1495708731674.png (324KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495708731674.png
324KB, 640x480px
>>130202476
The Lord Himself shall judge the entire swine heard
>>
The guy was a gang member, he had a gun and he reached for it. End of argument
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (703KB, 646x782px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
703KB, 646x782px
>>
Where's the streams from the protests
>>
>black gets killed by a cop
>collective "black community" at large shouts that HE DINDU NUFFIN and that DEM COPS IS BE RAYCIS
>trial
>jury has blacks on it
>they are forcibly confronted by evidence presented by people who speak in methods other than banjo lip flapping and baboon screeches
>realize that oh shit, maybe the cop actually wasn't a racist
>trial ends in acquittal, all jurors satisfied
>media organizes the "black community" to further outrage despite black jurors holding the opinion that justice has been properly served

I live in MN and I hope to fuck that these niggers try to burn something down tonight. White SWPL faggots will never learn until the message gets shoved down their throat. These people cannot fit within our society. They are useful idiots, political pawns, and a plague on our people.
>>
>>130203154
He was told to get his wallet
>>
>>130202971
>>130203765
>>130202971
>>130204658
What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking sexism, racism, and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys
>>
>>130204772
Before he told the cop he had a gun on him.
>>
>>130204772
That's nullified by him saying "I have a gun", he had to wait for the cop to give him new instructions
>>
>>130204812

>He's going all out
>>
At the very least the cop should have been looking at a few years for manslaughter.

I hate it when the other side look wronged - bring back the good ol' days of GOP pols getting shot.
We need the moral high ground - and we only had it for 3 days ffs...
>>
>I have a gun
>Do not reach for the gun
>*reaches for gun*

What else needs to be said here?
>>
>>130204812
>I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality,

Well then you could have just shoved your own shit in your face.
>>
Remider that nigger got pulled over like 60 times in just a few years. he drove a shitty car not road legal and had no license or insurance. he just couldn't figure out that laws apply to everyone even nigges. Good thing he got good.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Philando the nigger pedo Castille
he deserved to die
I'd give that cop a medal
you get a trophy when you kill 10
>>
>>130205147
This, I just posted in another thread about this, I've been pulled over a few times while CCing legally, never a problem. The only thing that sucks sometimes they call back up. Go 7 over.. ok I was speeding but 3 cruisers and they are all circling me as I sit in the car.. feel kinda embarrassed, as if a ticket isn't bad enough.
>>
>>130204420
I saw it, it was very moving. Castille who perished at only 32 was remembered by his 41 year old mother.
>>
There will be no chimpout unfortunately niggers are too dumb to organize their own civil unrest. It took lots of money and smart whites to help nig nogs destroy Ferguson.
>>
File: loser.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>130204812
>I just came here from /r/politics
>>
Pretty sure this guy was high when he got pulled over. His thot certainly was anyway. Don't they teach you how to handle being pulled over while CCing when you apply to get your license? I thought you had to take a class.
>>
>>130205339
Yeah the punishment isn't death. The cop doesn't get to be judge, jury and executioner.
>>
>>130206043
6 out of 7 people who are shot in the US survive. Being shot by law enforcement really isn't necessarily a death sentence. Don't be dramatic about things, you sound like a homosexual.
>>
>>130203410
Lel it's coming back on soon right?
>>
>>130206043
this is the most retarded argument ever. And I see it all the time in regards to the nigger shootings that get attention.
The cop didn't execute anything, and he surely didn't shoot the guy because of any broken laws. He reacted in a life threatening situation.
This wasn't punishment.
>>
>>130206287
>Don't be dramatic about things,
>don't be dramatic about being shot
Surely some level of drama, anxiety, or atleast emotional tension is appropriate regarding being shot.
>>
>>130206930
I can't wait to move somewhere that still upholds (informal) sundown laws.
>>
>>130206930
The poster I replied to didn't get shot. Hes talking about a completely detached third party being shot.

Don't conflate things which are unrelated.
>>
>>130206041
his instructor testified in court, that's what fucked it up for the prosecution
>>
>>130202354
So was the cop white? Either way I guess the lesson is, don't have a gun in your hand around cops.
>>
>>130206041
It should be basic logic to open your window and show both your hands when pulled over especially if you're a nog. Get your registration and license out, open the window, and show that both hands are free of a weapon. You don't have to stick them far out, but it will put the cop at ease and make you safer.
>>
>>130202354

Average human reaction time is 0.25s

Therefore the moment the police see you "reaching" for something, or if they can't see your hands at all, they have to preemptively shoot you in case you shoot them, because otherwise they might not be fast enough & might die

Countless police have died in the US due to hesitating to shoot when they should have done

This is where the confusion lies, people in their heads imagine the police wait until the criminal draws a gun and points it at them - but it can't work like that

There needs to be some kind of "reach" law where police can't be prosecuted if they reasonably believed the suspect had a gun within reaching distance and either didn't show their hands when instructed to, or reached for something
>>
>>130204812
Sorry man, you're here for life now.
>>
why are spics so intimidated by nigs
>>
>>130202354
nigger was reaching for a gun
it was a good shoot, like every other one of these hoaxes turns out to be
>>
>>130207344
.. something Yinez, and confirmed Mexican. Whew.
>>
>>130204812
Nice larp you faggot.
>>
>>130208109
Spics are genetic failures. Were you born yesterday?
>>
>>130208109
Would you feel safe with a retard with a gun?
>>
>>130204101
>every black person does this handsign crap cause they think it looks gangster
>I dont think that necessarily means he is an actual gang member

I think you are probably right but there was some interesting theories at the time that some of the language he was using on Twitter or whatever sounded like he was into some human trafficking. I'm sure someone else here saved that stuff.
>>
File: 1455053432951.jpg (79KB, 752x347px) Image search: [Google]
1455053432951.jpg
79KB, 752x347px
>>130202354
>he was a lunch lady at age 32
>had a wife? and kids
>was part of a terrorist gang
>pulled over because he looked like a guy who just robbed a store, and had broken tail light
>was high when pulled over
>told the cop he had a gun
>probably was stuttering and fumbling and scared the shit out of the cop with intoxicated black behavior
I'm glad the cop got acquitted but lost his job. Sounds like a fair trade off to me.
>>
>>130208320
i don't feel safe with anyone with a gun but that's beside the point. there's a cultural 'war' type thing bween spics and nigs in america, they separate themselves in school, then the blue collar workplace. it's like the darkest skinned, lowest socioeconomic groups hating on each other instead of working together.

come to think of it, i've seen asians hating other asians too based on what country they're from even though no one else can tell the difference.
>>
>>130207097
I don't think his problem was too much drama or reading too much emotion into a shooting. Shootings are very serious situations that is why lethal force is justified in defense agsinst an unlawful shooting. His problem was he mischaracterized the cops actions as punishing Philando for some crime, when in reality the cop was reacting to a situation in he felt his life was in danger. And after the evidence was presented at trial the jury agreed with the cop that his fear for his life was reasonable.
>>
Backing the cop means you are a faggot against the 2nd amendment.
>>
How do bootlickers justify this shooting without saying nigger?
>>
ETA on chimpout?
>>
>>130205555
What a waste of digits black lives don't even matter.
>>
FUCK PHILANDO HE FUCKING ROBBED A CONVENIENCE STORE RIGHT BEFOREHAND PLUS WAY MORE WHITE DUDES HAVE BEEN SHOT AND KILLED BY COPS THAN BLACKS IT'S STAGGERINGLY MORE REEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Say what you want, but the facts are this
>Guy had a job
>Family
>Told the cops he was carrying
>Shot in cold blood, by some lunatic who didnt know what he was doing

Philando Castile was a law abiding citizen and his killer walks free.....If all you want are "good black americans" well one was killed and you racist white pricks didn't do anything about it but laugh.....may god condemn this devil
>>
>>130209552
It's far from boot licking, this dude was a felon, meaning he can't have a gun, or get a carry permit. He had a fire arm, reached for it. What's a cop to do? Wait till he gets shot to return the favor?
>>
>>130209686
*IN MINNESOTA
>>
>>130209552
Don't be a habitual criminal, and calmly obey commands when pulled over.
Black people simply don't know how to listen when told something.
>>
>>130206043
The cop didn't sentence him to death, he acted when he felt threatened. Quit being so outraged.
>>
>>130202354

Because the cop had a reason to be suspicious. He thought Philando looked like a robber from a recent corner store robbery, and looking at the picture he sure as hell did. It turned out it wasn't him, but that was reason enough to be suspicious. The cop said he thought Philandering reached for his gun, he may have very well been reaching for his wallet, but given the circumstances a reasonable person could have made thathe assumption. This was a tragedy, a series of events that were somewhat out of the hands of either individual. We can't fully blame either person for how these events turned out, and we can't blame the officer for not being a mind reader, or not having the brain processing power of the world's fastest supercomputer so that he can make the best possible decision in every circumstance with mere seconds to make that decision under enormous pressure and the threat of possibly being attacked. We shouldn't punish humans for showing their humanity, and that's what this was, as horrific as that outcome may have been. If there were any evidence of malice on the part of the officer, I might feel differently, but there isn't, so I think this outcome is okay. I feel for the woman and this man's family, but it is what it is.
>>
Minnesota is overrun by ISIS to care about this right?
>>
>>130202354
Anyone have the video?
>>
>>130209552
Dude was high so who knows just how high he seemed to the cop. He may have been wasted out of his mind so it's not surprising to me that his behavior caused the cop to think his own life was in danger.
>He
>was
>high
That's how I can justify this. High dude claims he has a gun and a cop may or may not do the right thing. Killing the armed high man was not correct, but not worth being convicted over.
>>
>>130209637
There was a joke buried in the post, so not a waste of quads.
>>
>>130209098
>come to think of it, i've seen asians hating other asians too based on what country they're from even though no one else can tell the difference.
Kek sounds just like /pol/ debating over white people in Europe. I like the national pride though.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>130202354
>>
>>130213097
>i have no idea how the justice system works
just shut the fuck up, if its bait good job
>>
>all these posts claiming the death was justified because he stated he had a gun while complying with orders
You're supposed to inform the officer you have CC, you idiots. Not telling them that is a death sentence if they find a gun on you before they realize you're a legal carrier. Don't get this twisted up due to the reddit tier "we hate niggers" nonsense.
The cop chimped out and should have been punished for manslaughter and failure to properly do his job. He should have scanned the vehicle before pulling it over and have already known he was CC before even proceeding. Baring that, given Philando pulled over and parked his car, he should have first told the driver why they were pulled over, and then have asked the driver if he had anything on his person when first approaching the car, thus giving a proper avenue to disclose CC or anything else. Asking for driving license and registration comes after that, and for him to open up with that line when a CC holder is supposed to inform police of their status is absolutely gross negligence on the part of the officer.
This was clearly a case of negligent manslaughter and the punishment should have been akin to what is received when one person kills another while driving under the influence or the like. Only to be relieved of duty is ridiculous and it sets a precedent where legal gun owners can be killed by cops who are negligent in their duty.
>>
File: 1497579885189s.jpg (2KB, 105x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497579885189s.jpg
2KB, 105x125px
>>130204812
Kys please.
>>
>>130204012
in sjw terms, it's called being a smart black man that is a great upstanding citizen, that has had a rough hand in life
>>
Most shooting in the last year have been justified, I consider this and Eric Garner a rare case where they were killed unlawfully. Everybody should be concerned about these regardless of race
>>
>What do you all think about this?

I don't care for black "people", so I don't care about his death.

I'm white, and it's been made clear to me that I'm an enemy to all blacks. If blacks want me to give a shit they need to return to the drawing board when it comes to their activism, because it's done nothing but push me away. Fuck them.
>>
>>130204812

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cr8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 your ability to tabul8 the f8. We should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, I'm sure everyone would appreci8, no h8. I don't mean to defl8 your hopes, but its hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, I'm sure you can rel8. We can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the Nile's str8s. We'll be the captains of b8, 4chan our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like real est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8, like a blind d8 we'll coll8, meet me upst8 where we can convers8, or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly, tail g8. We could land in Kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 won't be too ir8 and hopefully our currency won't defl8. We'll head to the Israeli-St8, taker over like Herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses, 8 million, m8. We could interrel8 communism, thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8, volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8.
>>
File: 74557878578578.jpg (231KB, 1040x1064px) Image search: [Google]
74557878578578.jpg
231KB, 1040x1064px
ayoo hook me up with that livestream family
>>
Any riots planned? It's Friday and I'd like to stay up late and watch niggers riot while having a bottle of wine with my wife.
>>
Is Kev from NoThiefs coming back?
>>
>>130202354
>I thought the cop was guilty when I saw the video the day it happened.

Shut the fuck up retard that Facebook video just showed the aftermath, not the actual shooting
>>
File: 1476927600355.png (19KB, 592x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476927600355.png
19KB, 592x125px
>>130202354
>muh based grandma

t. /pol/ 2016
>>
>>130213961
If you know something the prosecutors don't? Why didn't you help them out?

Why didn't they successfully make their case in court?

Was the prosecutor black?
>>
>>130203173
He worked in the cafeteria of some school
>>
>>130203173
Failed attempt at white guilt. Blacks need their permanent victim status to survive.

If whites don't feel guilty, they will be reluctant to cuck for them and Darwin will sort them out.

If there's not enough white guilt to satisfy them, they will ook and eek at any symbol that draws attention to their pathetic lives.
>>
File: 1435803107239.jpg (57KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1435803107239.jpg
57KB, 895x895px
>>130202354
DINDUS GONNA CHIMP OUT

FUCK MAN TRUMP WILL DO SOMETHING DRASTIC

CIVIL WAR SOON
>>
>>130217084
This shooting was justified as well. The cop literally broke no laws and he is sworn to uphold the law making every action he performs lawful. If Castille would've of have listened and did what the cop said we wouldn't be having this conversation. Same deal with Garner.
>>
File: scarsella.jpg (51KB, 1000x602px) Image search: [Google]
scarsella.jpg
51KB, 1000x602px
>Cop shoots black person who was doing absolutely nothing threatening
>Walks scot-free
>Guy shoots 5 black people actively threatening him
>Gets 15 years

What the fuck, Minnesota?
>>
>>130202354

What kind of a name is Philando? Sounds like a retard with a lisp trying to say Fernando.
>>
>>130217782
The prosecutors likely didn't properly make their case because they were too busy playing the race card and buying into the "cop pulled him over because he looked like a suspect" bait and banking on an appeal to empathy. Then the case itself had BLM and everyone else on the SJW team getting their hands involved, ruining things on social media, and making a circus out of the trial which is another can of worms as it pertains to evidence being admitted into court.
Simply put, the prosecution took the sympathy route, something which always turns into a he said, she said ordeal, and for some reason they thought the Facebook video would help, and they also chose to plead irresponsibility on the part of the officer due to his unloading into a car with a child in it instead of doing the simplest and smartest plan of attack, which would have been to question his approach to the situation. Dumbasses bit off more than they could chew, likely because the family was distraught and thought it was all race related when there was no way to prove that.
>>
>>130217742
I thought he was not guilty. His GF clearly states he was reaching for his wallet while simultaneously claiming to have a gun. In the video the officer is crying that "if only he just complied".
Philando was
>high and uncoordinated
>claimed he was armed while reaching for wallet
>didn't make his hands visible
>>
File: 1495856362864s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495856362864s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>130217399
>>
>>130209575
This

I'm only here for word on the next Happening
>>
>>130219281
not what i expected
>>
>>130202354
seriously, anyone bothered another armed nigger is off the street? Sounds like a win to me.
>>
>>130202354
Why do people act like the video proves anything?
Its an after the fact video that show none of what actually happened.
Its literally nothing but "HE DIN DU NUFFIN"
>>
>>130202354

You have a lot to learn about these black thugs young grasshopper

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yJN7PjQ6St4
>>
>>130203035
This

Guy wasn't a criminal just fucking stupid.
>>
>>130219281
Id be so proud of my girl
>>
>>130202354
>What do you all think about this?
Hold an sec let me check.
>didn't happen in my city, county, or state
>wasn't perpetrated by the law enforcement of my city, county, or state
>wasn't acquitted by residents of my city, county, or state
Don't fucking care.
>>
Listen to how that cop acts in the video. He's screaming because he knows he fucked up. He asked for ID and freaked out when the guy reached for it. He was too nervous around a black guy with a gun.
>>
>>130202354
-Looks like the armed robbery suspect they were looking for. (See ear match at link.)

-Girlfriend changes story.

-Seems to be a Crip or a wannabe.

Conclusion: No tears shed for him.

http://archive.is/cdjbD
>>
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/the-curious-case-of-philando-castile-falcon-heights-mn-police-shooting/

The guy was a Crip and an armed robbery
suspect. Good riddance.
>>
File: i love physics.webm (2MB, 240x278px) Image search: [Google]
i love physics.webm
2MB, 240x278px
>>130219281
kek, good shit
>>
File: neglet_u18chan.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
neglet_u18chan.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>130205394
I've had cops pull me over because "we just want to check if everything is okay". I have a CPL, drive a new car, am white and don't look like a thug nigger.

"Are you carrying today sir?" "No, I'm on my way to work, I don't have a weapon." "Are you sure?" "Yes, I am sure." "Okay what time do you have to be at work?" "8am" "Okay well I'm gonna keep you here for another 30 minutes so that you're late for work"

Fuck cops. Fuck cop sympathizers. Fuck nigs.

When nigs and cops kill each other, law abiding white citizens win.
>>
>>130223157
Cops were only around to keep niggers in check anyways. So they seem to not be doing their jobs enough which means they end up dying.
>>
>>130202354
Hes innocent

But having a look on twitter & seeing people spewing hatred against Whites when the cop was Hispanic, makes me not give a shit about him sadly, just like Niggers don't care about him either, just an excuse to attack Whites
>>
>>130223492
Wasn't he Asian
>>
File: 1488795693991.webm (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488795693991.webm
988KB, 320x240px
>>130223492
>innocent
yeah rats and such can be innocent too
>>
>>130217579
NO CHIMPOUTS UNTIL I PICK UP SOME TENDIES AND POPCORN.
>>
>>130223574
His name was jeronimo yanez and he actually does look like his name implies. I wouldn't doubt he was over seeing niggers slip and slide around being niggers and then goodified one of them.
>>
>>130202354
New Era...... we are going back to the True Meaning of the Constitution, 2nd amendment is for WHITES ONLY
>>
>>130218899
because it was premeditated. this guy got less than he deserved.
>>
>>130202567
>>130208416
bumping for the screen caps.
>>
>>130223982
fuck em
>>
>>130207900
This logic falls apart when you realize this doesnt work when you apply it to any other human being outside of law enforcement.

If I go into a dangerous area of town. Where it would be reasonable to suspect that people are armed. Can I shoot any person who speaks with me if I cant see both their hands?

Every scenario is life or death if I say it is. Cops for some reason can claim this for every single interaction. If I could say 10% of my interactions were life and death I could shoot anyone who I wasnt 100% sure wasnt about to shoot me.
>>
>>130209979
SHUT UP WHITEBOI! DIS KRAKKKA STRAIGHT UP KILLD DIS BROTHA ASS!! YALL WHYTE FOLKS ARE THA DEVIL FORREAL HOMIE!! FUCC WHYTE PPL!!
>>
>>130202354
Don't care if he was guilty or not...the left keeps up with this "allies" bullshit...so good niggers and good Muslims don't exist as they are allied with the bad ones
>>
File: right thing to do.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
right thing to do.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>130225511
You are a fucking lunatic! Majority of these situations occur when possibility of a nigger, that they deal with, being a criminal is very high. You know, because they were called to come... BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING COPS!
>>
>>130226003
You forgot to add AMERIKKKA in there.
>>
>>130202923
Nope just primate arms
>>
>>130219281
If she's white ill marry her at 18
>>
>>130205555
>Castille who perished at only 32 was remembered by his 41 year old mother.
>mother had him at 9 years old

Kek. Underrated.
>>
File: lynchnig666.jpg (431KB, 1444x1172px) Image search: [Google]
lynchnig666.jpg
431KB, 1444x1172px
>>130205555
>at only 32 was remembered by his 41 year old mother
41 - 32 = 9, in case there are any niggers reading
>>
>>130209552
Niggers don't deserve rights you actual bootlicking faggots
>>
>>130228600
niggers cant read you moron.
>>
>>130202354
Yeah this is pretty fucked up.
>>
File: 1484549203995.jpg (47KB, 569x472px) Image search: [Google]
1484549203995.jpg
47KB, 569x472px
>>130219281
>those PRIDE rules knees to a grounded opponent

I hope this is real.
>>
>>130202354
Because good are trained to draw firearms as a reflex action. I remember when I used to box and was throwing a thousand straight rights a day, I ending up punching a few people by mistake at parties. You can't train people to proactively blast away in defense if their life and then punish them if a misfire happens
>>
File: 456789876.png (51KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
456789876.png
51KB, 540x382px
>>130230143
maybe they got their owner to read it out loud for them or something, you never know
>>
>>130219281
the most reasonable post I've seen on /pol/ in a while
>>
>>130204812
Bye.
>>
When do chimpouts start?
>>
Is there gonna be a riot or not?

They shouldn't need Soros money to burn their shit homes to the ground
>>
lol, using children and disabled as human shields
>>
>tfw soros stopped funding BLM so no chimpouts
>>
>>130203410
and their riot on the show got nothing accomplished just like their chimp outs don't accomplish anything, niggas gonna nig
>>
>>130208109
>>130208258
Holy shit are you guys autistic or clinically retarded? Hispanics would be the last race to get intimidated by anyone let alone black people we're not pussy ass white people you dumb honkies
>>
>>130213097
So you attended the trial and listened to all the testimonies?
>>
File: 7653.png (512KB, 721x440px) Image search: [Google]
7653.png
512KB, 721x440px
>yfw he appears again

(the one on the left is the one in prison) other guy is free
>>
any steams from st. paul up? I want to see if its worth going down there in person to check it out
>>
can anyone link to the video?
>>
File: Jeronimo Yanez.jpg (63KB, 577x625px) Image search: [Google]
Jeronimo Yanez.jpg
63KB, 577x625px
>>130233572
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANj8yaXryPI

here you go
>>
>>130205051
I agree, shoot gop
>>
>>130233887

God damn fox 10 Phoenix is always Johnny-on-the-spot with the live steams
>>
>>130202567
>tycoon crips
>tycoon
>a wealthy, powerful person in business or industry.
>coon
>a black person

that's actually pretty clever of them
>>
>>130234797
Right? How the fuck is a local station out of phoenix Arizona so based when streaming nationwide?
>>
implying
1. Niggers read the news
2. Niggers can read
3. There are any niggers in minnesota
>>
>>130235389
>Niggers read the news
They can't they get their news though mix tapes released hourly
>Niggers can read
see above
>There are any niggers in minnesota
They come from chicago
>>
>>130235389
>niggers
>implying we are not overrun with somolis

>minnesota
>largest population of swedes
Guess what happens next.
>>
>>130202923
Monkey paws. Looks normal to me.
>>
>>130235254
"FOX 10 JUST YOU WATCH THE BEST!"

I miss years ago "RON, RICK, AND ILONA.... FOX TEN.. ARIZONA!"

My childhood station, fucking based.
>>
>>130233118
>watching Orange is the New Black

Are you gay?
>>
how was he a crip gang member? he had a concealed carry permit and was excercising his 2nd amendment rights.. nothing is worse than statist
>>
This "BLM" protest is 95% white girls and 5% white nu-males, the only nigger I've seen is the one holding the sign in front
>>
>>130235644
>They come from chicago
And somalia.
>>
>>130235950
>largest population of swedes
>Guess what happens next.
Nooooooo! Not minnesota!
>>
>>130202354
Laws have to change. They are too quick to shoot.
>>
>>130202354
Jury fucked up
>>
>>130209098
Spics have family values, nigs are just garbage. Of course they don't get along.
>>
Its just a nigger hopefully they all get shot
>>
https://livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict?logged_in=1497664953

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13544/web

CLM "the beatdown"
>>
>>130202567
>>
>>130202354
>"officer, I have a gun"
>immediately reaches for wallet which for all the officer knows, could be the gun he JUST said he has
>gets shot
>people are somehow surprised

Why didn't he raise his hands and say "disarm me first"?

Nonchalantly telling a cop you have a gun while reaching for "something" whether it be his wallet/ID/whatever is just a guy playing tough. Sounds like a poor decision to me.
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.