[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /pol/ seen pic related , if so what are your thoughts about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
Has /pol/ seen pic related , if so what are your thoughts about the documents presented at the documentary , I dont hold so much info on US politics and shit so I am asking the US anons to enlighten me a little.
>>
>>130202101
Greer is a lying faggot
>>
I haven't watched it yet. Sounds like something I'd watch to kill time.
>>
>>130202101
I saw this on VoL's Twitter and clicked on a link they'd added, but as soon as it asked me to buy some $20 shit, I checked out. I don't mind paying for things that first allow me to justify credibility on, but when you're putting out some basic bullshit and I gotta pay more to get to anything good, I'm done. It's like those people who larp alllllll fucking day about the end of the world while being sponsored by gormet MRE ready to eat meals as if that's going to get you through the apocalypse.
>>
>>130202101
70 minutes of an ex cia operative shilling for his camping in the dessert where he charges 100$ to see him point a laser at the sky while someone miles away shots flares. If you want a good docomentary watch Alien Autopsy:True or false on Kikeflix.
>>
>>130202101
Despite whether you believe Greer, you are straight up stupid if you think we still actually need oil. In 120 years you can't possibly think better energy technology hasn't been invented.
>>
>>130202101
Where do I find this doc?
>>
>>130206332
Have you tried youtube?
>>
>>130206045
70% of the technological shit we use today somehow all related back to Tesla who wanted to give us free, wireless energy and communications in as early as the 1940's. He lit up the entire World's Fair, as proof it could be effectively done, on a large, geographical scale. But alas, when JP Morgan, a primary investor, asked how it could be metered therefore billed to the consumer and Tesla said it wouldn't because after the initial towers are paid for and installed, it uses the Earth's abundance of naturally created, electromagnetic energy to generate the power and unitonically, Morgan pulled out, they shut Tesla down a year later, confiscated all of his research and confidentially sealed it up w/ the federal govt, and we proceeded to develop and build out a metered coal/oil-based, electrically wired infrastructure.

Also interesting. Tesla said the earth was flat and things like gravity were bullshit, due to electromagnetism, frequency and vibration. Unironically, all of THAT extensive research, confidentially locked up w/ Feds, too. Every single "astronomer", "astrologer", "physicist", "scientist", etc. we've ever learned about who's ever contributed to the very first notion of round earth, all the way through the "confirmation" until today, like even before Copernicus, was factually, a 33rd degree, Templar mason. Yet, Tesla was not. Crazy right?!
>>
>>130207961
Youtube is controlled by Illuminati
I don't want them looking through my webcam
>>
>>130208310
I find the flat earth theory to be less possible than the one is in the documentary due to the physics. But the document seems to be right about suppressed intelligence
>>
>>130208398
Lol. Silly norwee c: here, I think I found it, just for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQKxTklSsPg

I'm queuing it to watch it later.
>>
Greer seems like a shekel pincher with a good con game to me. But I've seen one, they do exist, however I'm highly skeptical of anyone's ability to hail them on a whim.

My opinion of the UFO 'industry' if you can call a bunch of schizophrenics and shysters an industry is that it is approximately 90% hoax.

The fact that it is such a controversial field doesn't help any genuine studies being conducted either as anyone who touches the field is ostracised for being a nutter.

One can't help but consider the fact that it is being treated with such derisory tactics as a red flag as to how influential mass redpilling on the subject could be geopolitically.
>>
>>130208887
thanks bro
>>
>>130208713
Yeah, "flat earth" only peaked my attention after learning about Tesla then Kepler... which made me dig into more. Whether the earth is flat, I haven't dug enough into it to have an opinion from a scientifically factual perspective, BUUUUT, if you only looked at the history back to the beginning of round earth's original theories and all the politics/people who played a role in confirming the earth was round and how proving it, would financially and politically benefit global leaders and rulers forever, you'd walk away 100% convinced the earth was flat.
>>
>>130208310
>Tesla said the earth was flat and things like gravity were bullshit
No he didn't

>was factually, a 33rd degree, Templar mason
Source
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>130202101

BBP(Black Budget Projects) are real.

Archives of past threads(even just the OP's are important): http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>130208887
This is just from the premiere with some bullshit before the actual documentary
>>
It was good. It wasn't like Sirius, which was all of Greer's own new stuff. This one is more like an overview of the field. Still a great watch, since so little comes out and this is top of the line production quality.
>>
File: Farage_Transparency.png (159KB, 401x317px) Image search: [Google]
Farage_Transparency.png
159KB, 401x317px
>>130205823
>It's like those people who larp alllllll fucking day about the end of the world while being sponsored by gormet MRE ready to eat meals as if that's going to get you through the apocalypse.

NAILED IT! ....3rd post's a charm!
>>
File: 1anguage beavers.png (732KB, 1274x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1anguage beavers.png
732KB, 1274x1184px
>>130208713
>It seems to be right about "X"

That's the very definition and purpose of a
>LIMITED HANG-OUT
COINTEL Op
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.