[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the actual charge vs russian election hacking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494163532841.gif (424KB, 1221x850px) Image search: [Google]
1494163532841.gif
424KB, 1221x850px
Brainlet here, explain to me how the russians DID / COULD HAVE "hacked" the election?

I dont even care anymore about the shitflinging from both sides, i just want to know:

What is the official accusation against russia?

They surely didnt ship some ruskies over to vote in the booths,
where the electronic voting machines hacked? Couldnt this be checked very easily?
Is it that pro-tump opinions / propaganda / memes were spread by russian shills?

What is the official story on how it happened. I cant find any cohesive accusation.

Maybe its just the euro media that never goes in depth about the US but even on the internet, rt and by the occasional youtube politics-talkers (pro and contra this narrative) i couldnt find the "charge" against russia itself.
>>
>>130201496
The media is using the term "hacking" because they don't know about shit posting. Replace the two terms and things will start to make sense.
>>
>>130201954
But what are the politicians / fbi / deepstate proposing as the actual attack on the US election? There has to be some sort of official document at least speculating about how russia interfered with the election? What does it say?

Or are they saying that trump memes were spread by russians to get him popular?
>>
I cant wrap my fucking head around this.
Everyone is talking about it, but never have i seen someone tell me, or even ask others the very first thing that comes to my mind, how did they do it?

Its like everyone knows but i am inside the truman show and no one is allowed to tell me.
>>
>>130202399
Basically CrowdStrike, a private company, reviewed the DNC servers after they were hacked, and came to the conclusion that Russia hacked the election, and the "17 intelligence agencies" all just agreed. The FBI, CIA, and NSA never had the chance to look at their servers.
They also called the phishing scam Podesta fell for a russian hack.
>>
>>130201496
https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
>TLDR version, RT had positive coverage of Trump.
>>
>>130203145
Okay so the main accusation is publishing classified information?

But if information about a party is leaked that damages said party, wouldnt the fault be falling on the misdeeds of the party, not the one who "uncovered the truth"?

This must be the conclusion that every rational person comes to right?
Even from personal experience, if i fuck up i blame myself, not the person who noticed me fucking up.

It still doesnt make sense.
>>
File: 1451722990001.jpg (590KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1451722990001.jpg
590KB, 1200x1600px
>>130203718
Okay thanks, ill be reading this tonight.
>>
The entire basis for the hacking claim rests with "They hacked hillary's servers and created the controversy that cost her the election"
People are absolutely buttblasted that she lost and it doesn't occur to them to consider the contents of her emails. She could be a satan worshipping pedophile and still get their vote because she's a womyn and not drumpf.

Besides Comey has far more of the blame because he fucking announced reopening the investigation days before the actual vote. That alone would be enough to sway people on the fence. He's not fucking under investigation for "meddling" in the election though is he? Hilldawg supporters will never admit Trump did the right thing in firing Comey because he was at best unprofessional and incompetent for his handling of the investigation in those final days, at worst compromised by another power.
>>
>>130201496

No need to explain anything because russins didn't hack shit. Come on, elections are goverment stuff, do you really think you could just "hack" the world's cybernetically most advanced and powerful country. Without no one noticing during the election process, but after the results came out and they weren't in (((their))) favour. Suddenly russians did this and that and blah blah blah...
>>
>>130205140
I think this is bullshit myself, i was curious as to what the actual accusation is. I got a vague idea from the posters above now.

slava rossia
>>
>>130203748
Bingo. You're correct in feeling uneasy about it, and that's why so many on /pol/ get so frustrated that the media keeps focusing on the "hackers" instead of the wrongdoings that they uncovered.

However, I'd venture that the majority of your average Americans have seen through the charade by now.
>>
File: 1473586882001.jpg (41KB, 492x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473586882001.jpg
41KB, 492x519px
>>130205780
>However, I'd venture that the majority of your average Americans have seen through the charade by now.

I fucking hope so. After you americunts exported this SJW/regressive left/msm clusterfuck to us (and we euros swallowed it like the rest of american culture exports, holding it as a holy thing gifted to the people by god himself) not to be questioned.
You will be the first (only ?) who can defeat it and lead europe out of it. Seriously one generation of an uncucked US will make more change to the politics of europe than any of our most favourable politicians.
>>
>>130201496
>how the russians DID / COULD HAVE "hacked" the election?
By using HACKS! You, dummy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.