[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michelle Carter is Innocent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Michelle Carter is completely innocent.

>she manipulated him

She actually discouraged him from committing suicide earlier on in the relationship, but the depressive boy kept at his antics and video monologues; she probably got tired and/or influenced by her boyfriend's own pessimistic worldview, so she supported him in this endeavor. Not once did she threaten him or physically force him to commit suicide.

>She told him to get back in the car

Again, she was not physically there. It should be highlighted that their "relationship" wasn't even physically extant. They live about an hour apart. Their main form of communication was via text messaging. Thus, he emotional and physical attachment to this suicidal depressive is doubtful. She got bored of his moaning and morose nonsense, so she went along with it, until his demise.

>She should have contacted authorities

Let me remind you that she was 17 and he was 18. By law she was a minor and thus cannot be held responsible for the actions of an adult. Furthermore, it is not her responsibility if some adult, that lives an hour away, decides to actually take the advice of a minor and kill himself. She also could not have known that he was actually going to kill himself. This was not his first attempt; she probably thought he would flake like the last four times.

Prove me wrong.
>>
fuck off
>>
>>130198612
No one cares about the fivehead whore
>>
>>130198797

Nice argument you've got friend.
>>
>>130198864

Beautiful argument, well stated m8.
>>
Nobody will care after 2 weeks.
>>
>>130198885
She wasn't ever going to fuck you. Go white knight something obtainable
>>
>>130198612
kys
>>
>>130198991

>White knight

And there we have it. Please leave this thread if you have nothing of value to add.
>>
>>130199190

You're going to be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.