[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /pol/ believe in god?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: HigherPower.png (281KB, 705x502px) Image search: [Google]
HigherPower.png
281KB, 705x502px
It honestly sounds retard to think god or allah actually exists, and the bible and Quran are even fucking worse.

They're as true as fairy tales are.

Prove me wrong.
>>
Proof #10 - Watch the offering plate
Have you ever thought about the offering plate in church? If God is real, why do they have to pass it? If you read these verses in the Bible, you can see that God claims to be extremely powerful and willing to answer any prayer:

Matthew 7:7
Matthew 17:20
Matthew 21:21
Mark 11:24
John 14:12-14
Matthew 18:19
Mark 9:23
Luke 1:37
Now consider this: Why don't the ministers and deacons of the church gather together every Sunday morning and pray to Jesus for the money they need? Why doesn't Jesus answer their prayers? Why do churches have to beg for money from mere mortals when there is an immortal, all-powerful God who should provide anything they ask for? Here is what "God" is saying:
Pray to me for anything and I will hear and answer your prayers. I say it in dozens of places in the Bible, but I like the way I say it in Mark 11:24 the best: "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." Anything you need -- money, love, happiness, you name it -- I am here to provide it for you.
Now, there is just one thing I need in return. I need your money. I need lots of your money. The Bible specifies that you tithe ten percent of your income to me, but think of that as a starting point. Feel free to give more!

Because even though I created the universe and everything in it, and even though I will give you everything you ask for in prayer, I can't give a cent to any church, ever. When they pass the offering plate at church, be sure to give generously!

This, of course, is ridiculous.
The reason why they pass the offering plate at church is because God is imaginary.
>>
Just imagine how autistic you have to be to make an image like that.
>>
>>130197205

God has never left any physical evidence of his existence on earth.
None of Jesus' "miracles" left any physical evidence either.
God has never spoken to modern man, for example by taking over all the television stations and broadcasting a rational message to everyone.
The resurrected Jesus has never appeared to anyone.
The Bible we have is provably incorrect and is obviously the work of primitive men rather than God.
When we analyze prayer with statistics, we find no evidence that God is "answering prayers."
Huge, amazing atrocities like the Holocaust and AIDS occur without any response from God.
>>
>>130197205
You'd need a whole new formula to calculate that level of autism.
>>
>>130197066
>this post
>this pic
>four squared
>>
>>130197066
Then how humans and all the creatures were created? How the universe was created? I know about evolution and the big bang but what caused them to happen? Why everything changes rather than remain in the status quo? God is not a supernatural being, he's not a "being", he's the metaphysical power that moves everything. There are a lot of things we can't yet understand.
>>
>>130197066
Fucking Marxist lol. Ever think there's more to life than the material world of atoms, math and matter? Do you really think math/physics/materialism can explain human consciousness?
>>
File: 1496947009518.jpg (24KB, 350x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496947009518.jpg
24KB, 350x550px
>the GOYM doesn't know that something has to create something in so something should exist
Try to aruge, god made us.
You can't even defeat it
>>
>>130197466
Wow, it's like he gives us free will do what we want and avoids getting involved to preserve that precious gift.
>>
>>130197066
>They're as true as fairy tales are.

You are correct. They were created by mankind through thought and imagination. I can create my own universe in my mind and completely delete it from existence if I wanted to, but I won't, because I don't have to. I live my life the way I my own SELF want to, not the way others do.

But in the very end, I am just matter and mass occupying space.
>>
>>130197066
Because biological evolution and physics are so intricately complex and yet simple on the surface that it implies God exists

You can indeed have it both ways
>>
http://agrobuti.net/allegati/BennyShanon.pdf

Nobody that claims they are followers of Abrahamic Religions do the same rituals they use to back in those times. Why do you think DMT is schedule one drug but produced in our body. They(Kikes) are trying to keep the truth away from the sheeps. But one speaks out.
>>
>>130197990
>>130198858
Not if we are living in a simulation.
>>
>>130197466

Lol why are you telling me about God if you cant even understand thr temptations of christ?
>>
>>130197066
>>130197159
>>130197466
>>130200915
Stop anthropomorphizing God, you mung.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.