[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHARGED WITH SUICIDE: Girl who convinced boyfriend to commit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

> A woman who sent her boyfriend a barrage of text messages urging him to kill himself when they were both teenagers was convicted Friday of involuntary manslaughter in a trial that raised questions about whether words can kill.

> The American Civil Liberties Union denounced the conviction, saying it "exceeds the limits of our criminal laws and violates free speech protections" guaranteed by the Massachusetts and U.S. constitutions.

Full transcript between the two teenagers: https://www.bizarrepedia.com/charged-with-suicide/

“Always smile and yeah, you have to just do it [suicide]” Michelle wrote, when Conrad had doubts. “You have everything you need. There is no way you can fail. Tonight is the night. It’s now or never.”

IS ENCOURAGING someone to commit suicide protected free speech or not? Death threats are not protected (almost always). From a legal point of view, I'm having a problem deciding.
>>
Wher are you now, free speech advocates?
>>
File: 1477747096235.png (34KB, 661x381px) Image search: [Google]
1477747096235.png
34KB, 661x381px
Oh fuck this gay Earth.
>>
Stupid decision, by Stupid Liberal Judge.
>>
>>130195782
an Ayylmao and a skeleton. the greatest lovestory of the modern era
>>
>>130198847
what about death threats? should free speech protect it?
>>
>>130199463
Not death threats. Encouraging someone to commit suicide is not a crime. If it is, 4chan would be shut down.
>>
So, is this precedent for suing when given a bad idea? This is what this bullshit is, afterall, someone giving bad advice and an idiot taking it to heart. I'm going to sue all commercials with wording such as "buy it now" as being told to do something is the equivalent of being forced to do it.
>>
File: 8891179ad9d48536317f183c66c74ea7.jpg (650KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8891179ad9d48536317f183c66c74ea7.jpg
650KB, 1000x1000px
>2017
>falling for the vaginal jew
>>
from reading the weeks worth of texts this girl is beyond fucked up. She needs serious counseling and permanent birth control.
>>
>>130195782
Can't any of you useless twats use the catalog?
>>
>>130198847
I can't find out if Lawrence Moniz is a Jew or not.
>>
Dudes will do anything for pussy.
>>
>>130199520
There's a difference between "kill yourself faggot" and what this chick did. She spent weeks helping him plan suicide, and berating him for having second thoughts about it. She was clearly manipulating him, and it's kind of sick. At the very least, she's guilty of criminal negligence.
>>
File: 7c.jpg (60KB, 487x499px) Image search: [Google]
7c.jpg
60KB, 487x499px
If telling someone to kill himself is a crime, 90% of /pol/ needs to be lined up and shot.

The other 10% were one-time visitors.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.