[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Republicans voters suck 1% cock >Side with the 1% on opposing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: republican-image-new.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
republican-image-new.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
>Republicans voters suck 1% cock
>Side with the 1% on opposing an increase to the minimum wage
>Vote for a 1%er because he "promised" to bring back slave-tier jobs to hicksville
>Said slave-tier jobs are being outsourced and automated by 1%ers so they can get more bang for their buck

Help me understand this party.
>>
>>130194630
>NOT the party of 3rd world mass immigration
>NOT the party of cultural marxism
>NOT the party of "religion of peace"
>NOT the party of self-hating cucked faggots with regard to BLM and illegals.
>NOT the party of disarming whites
>NOT the party of normalizing faggotassery and mental illness

how can you be a Democrat?
>>
>>130195026
>Hyperbole and social issue/racism
>Hyperbole and social issue
>Hyperbole and social issue

So what you're telling me is Republicans only care about social conservatism and nothing else? Why do we let you hicks vote?

>Cletus frequently breaks his back at his factory job that offers no worker protection or benefits. His boss underpays him while giving himself raises. Cletus is happy though because his boss doesn't let those dirty gays and blacks inside his workplace.
>>
>>130195026
Forgetting capitalism and not state dictated economics
>>
>>130194630
The "1%" is a meme perpetuated by dishonest intellectuals who deliberately ignore the difference between statistical categories and actual people.
https://books.google.com/books?id=YIYu_9ONsU8C&lpg=PT130&pg=PT45#v=twopage&q&f=false
>>
>>130194630
I'm actually in the 1%.
>>
>>130194630
republican politicians are faggots; however, the minimum wage is a violation of someone's right to make a voluntary contract. Also, in the US, 1% means any household making $390,000 or more per year. That's hardly the trillionaires that you seem to think the "1%" is.
>>
Republicans also flooded the U.S with tons of Mexicans under Reagan just so they could kill the unions, one of the white working class's best allies. The white suicide rate especially of the working class and minimum wage earners has just been going up and up. Its gonna keep going up because Trump lied to them about a magic job tree but he actually wants to raise legal immigration so Saudi Arabians can come and do the high skilled work we should be training the people in the rust belt to do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/trump-cotton-perdue-merit-based-immigration-system/518985/
>>
>>130198440
Archived that
https://archive.is/Ftemk
>>
File: 1465831116976.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1465831116976.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>130195938
republicucks can't facilitate a good answer to this!
>>
>>130194630
You gonna buy bernie a 4th house? Match me brah!
>>
The richest jews in the 1% actually donate to the dems
>>
>>130194630
>muh 1% causes all the problems in the world
>I know this because a jew I gave money to told me
>>
File: dont like him.jpg (46KB, 726x408px) Image search: [Google]
dont like him.jpg
46KB, 726x408px
>Help me understand this party.
>>
>>130195938
>its hyperbole because I said so
>immigration is not a economic issue
>if I call you racist I don't have to confront the destruction of Western Culture
>>
>>130194630
>>Republicans voters suck 1% cock
Last time I checked, it was Warren Buffet and other big Wall Street investors who supported Hillary, even wall street Republicans said they would side with Hilary if someone lie Cruz or Trump won the nomination. That tell you which party the 1% supports, the party of neo liberalism and internationalism
>>Side with the 1% on opposing an increase to the minimum wage
Blue collar America does not benefit at all from that, you think coal miners, electricians, factory workers, ect all give a shit about burger flipper wages? If anything it angers them that burger flippers want the same amount of money some blue collar workers earn.
>>Vote for a 1%er because he "promised" to bring back slave-tier jobs to hicksville
Except they were not slave tier jobs, they were union jobs that provided amazing benefits, like healthcare, retirement, and high wages. These people have very little to no education, so for them to get decent paying jobs with good benefits was a huge blessing. The unions in the rust belt (not really hicksville) are really powerful and would have never allowed slave tier conditions in this area.
>>Said slave-tier jobs are being outsourced and automated by 1%ers so they can get more bang for their buck
Are you saying corporations are not sending their factories overseas because they can pay workers in China $2 an hour?
Because that is exactly why they are doing it, if they stay in America they will have to provide workers with fair wages, healthcare, vacation time, follow labour laws and just not be able to exploit their workers in general.

You truly are disconnected from the working class, that is how I know you are just an upper middle class liberal, seriously to think that blue collar American give a shit about stuff like the minimum wage, shows that you reak of suburbia.
>>
>>130200534
I guess that means Gary Johnson is staying put.
>>
>>130194630
Implying Dem supporters don't do the same. Look into the amount of rich Republicans vs the rich Dems. You can count the Republicans on two hands. Stop being so damn partisan.
>>
>>130195938
>Cletus is happy though because his boss doesn't let those dirty gays and blacks inside his workplace.
What's wrong with this? Plenty of people would rather suffer physical and financial hardship than watch their community and country go down the drain. Maybe if you're a cucked overstimulated millenial urbanite you don't care, but the spiritual bonds that tie poor whites together are greater than the dollar sign.
>>
>>130194630
>God, you hicks are so retarded!
>You cannot be saved, you must be purged for the new world order
>W-why won't you vote for me
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.